Payback

Story Info
Short and to the point.
850 words
3.17
79.3k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The party was going okay, most of the guests were yours not mine. I notice you're looking rather gorgeous tonight, gotta love these college parties. I could tell you were up to something though. Every time I embrace you, you keep your distance. Did I do something wrong? Nooo... I know your game.

A subtle brush of the shoulder, maybe even an innuendo here and there... I went into the kitchen for a second, happy to see that you followed. I leaned in for a small, innocent kiss and "Not now, we have guests!" you say with a smile. "You're killing me here, 'hun." I grunt in your ear, "That's the idea, stud." you say with a grin. "You're gonna pay for this," I promise as you walk back to the living room.

Thought it was funny, didn't you? Flirting with me like that... all fucking day long. The light, hidden kisses and quirky smiles. It was enough to drive me mad. Though it took a while, was that intentional? Hm? To make me wait for so long for so little? Very well then, allow me to make up for that...

~later that night...

I've got to hand it to you, I didn't think you'd last this long. How long have we been at it anyway? I don't know and I don't care, all I care about right now is your tan, athletic body wrapped around mine as I slam your pelvis deeper and deeper into the bed sheets.

Our bodies are moist and glisten in the dim light from all of the candles, the warm room carrying the scent of my wrath into your lovely pelvis. Your strong thighs squeeze tight around my carved midsection as the steady tempo of the headboard ramming against the bedroom wall hastens. How many orgasms are we at? No-matter, don't tell me, you need another reward for being who you are...

I love the fact that our eyes almost never close, I adore your body and you adore mine. With each thrust our friction builds, my back muscles are tightening and I feel your velvety fingers run down them gently.... then dig in tight and squeeze into my lower back. My God you are perfect...

You could slice the passion in the air with a butter knife. My face scrunches up as your pussy clenches around me, my chest hanging over you like an ominous cloud. The tension mounts for both of us and I don't know how much longer I'll last, I'm going to break soon.

I feel you pulling me closer and closer, and I pull you back. "Oh fuck yes..." you moan loudly, such a naughty girl... On and on we go, so much longer than you thought you could last. I can tell you're overjoyed with this and your moans increase. "Faster..oooohhhFUCK...harder!! ..faster!!!" you scream, your crystal voice faltering. How could I deny a request like that...

Finding energy deep within me I oblige, only hoping to meet your needs... The bed was reeeeeeally starting to creak now, would it break? I don't care, let it. My face leans closer and closer to yours, though I'm careful not to let up on your pussy. Our eyes pierce each other and our hearts both speed up. The end is coming... I pull and slam back in, harder and faster each time.

Your voluptuous body arcs, flexed tight with passion. Your beautiful chest heaves high into the air, my mouth quickly attaches to your nipple, working your clit in junction... your gleaming form draws tighter and tighter as I sense the end nearing.

Your teeth grit, fingers dig deeper into my back, your legs clutch me harder, your pussy pulses, I think you've deserved ANOTHER orgasm...

Your body couldn't be more perfect, but that's not what did it. What pushed me over the edge were your eyes, the look in your eyes as you pulled me into you, owning me, claiming me, keeping me. I want to be yours forever... and I cum.

Like a fire hydrant I blast, my muscles straining against and inside you, but I focus hard and I don't shut my eyes, never diverting them from your piercing stare. This keeps me cumming for I don't know how long, the world is a blur and all that exists is our connection. Somewhere in the midst of our thrashing torrent of sensation I hear you scream, I can't tell what but it sounds like my name.

I try to scream, but it gets caught in my throat at the feel of your pussy gripping my cock like a fist. Our simultaneous explosion is unbelievable but very, very real. My body closes and scoops yours into mine, pressing as much of your moist, warm flesh against mine as possible as I erupt inside of you. And it's done.

Our bodies collapse, heavily breathing rag dolls in a small lake of our own sweat. Your sparkling eyes warm me up inside and we kiss. After a while I smile warmly and innocently ask...

"Was it good for you too?"