Payback

Story Info
Sex performer gives into his darkest passions.
1.6k words
3.93
40.4k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ace1984
ace1984
2 Followers

Johnny couldn't believe the turn his night had just taken. It had started out like many other nights, but he knew that it would end very differently. For several months, he and his partner, Tom, had been in the business of providing entertainment at gay parties. They would typically spend most of the party dancing with the boys while wearing nearly nothing. Towards the end, they would have steaming hot sex while the partygoers looked on and often jerked off while watching them. Occasionally, they would even allow some of the boys to join in.

However, tonight was different. When Johnny and Tom arrived at the house, there was a girl amongst the partygoers. This was not too unusual. Gay boys occasionally invited their female friends to enjoy the festivities, but Johnny knew this girl. Years earlier, before he had come out of the closet, he had been in a relationship with her. He had known deep down that he was gay, but wasn't yet ready to accept it. After several months, she broke up with him. Even though he had accepted that he was gay, he still held a lot of resentment towards her.

She hadn't seen him enter. As soon as Johnny and Tom came into the house they were led into a back room to wait until the party started. As they waited in the room, the old feelings of anger and resentment swelled up inside of him, firing up his passion and pushing him to give into his most basic desires. He needed revenge. She didn't know that he was gay, but he knew that when she saw him engaging in flamboyantly gay debauchery, she would break down. She would know that what they had was a lie, that he never found her attractive, and that he didn't miss her in the least. He told Tom that tonight he was going to pull out all the stops. Tonight would be the sexiest, raunchiest, and most erotic show they had ever put on. Johnny was out to prove that he could please a man better than she could ever hope to.

Johnny and Tom got dressed. Johnny rubbed baby oil all over Tom's firm body until he shined, while Tom put on a leather thong. They heard the house music start, and there was a knock on the door. They were both turned on, and they held a long, passionate kiss. Johnny savored the taste of Tom's tongue as it slid over his, first on one side, then the other. Several seconds later, Tom was walking into the party, in step with the beat of the music. He went to the middle of the party room and made some gyrations while several of the lusting boys ran their hands along his chest, up his back, and through his thong.

Then it was Johnny's turn. He strutted into the crowd wearing a PVC maid uniform with a miniskirt that showed off his smoothly clean-shaven legs and white gloves running up past his elbows. The long strands of his wig bounced on his shoulders as he walked out. His high-heel boots clicked as he moved through the room. He caught a brief glimpse of his ex's face as he passed by. Her eyes were wider than he had ever seen, and she seemed unable to comprehend what was happening. He felt his dick start to grow hard, and began to realize how much of a turn-on revenge can be. His body quivered with the anticipation of how he was about to turn the knife.

He walked up to a boy of his liking and kissed him hard on the mouth immediately. He was giving himself completely to this sexy beast whose arms were wrapped around him. He felt the boy's hands running up and down his back, then over his smooth legs. The hands ran way up his legs until they were under his miniskirt, fingers creeping into the lace lingerie that Johnny was wearing under his costume. The hands moved to Johnny's thighs, slowly massaging him into a sexual frenzy. Suddenly, the hands slid up to Johnny's hips and raised his miniskirt, exposing Johnny's soft, pink ass cheeks to everyone in the room. A girlish feeling of being unwillingly exposed ignited a fire in Johnny, and he began grinding the front of his body against this irresistibly sexy man. He explored the man with his hands. He grasped the tight buttocks, felt the contours of a well-developed chest, then reached into this stranger's pants and felt around for his penis. Johnny gave him a handjob right there in front of everyone. The man started panting and heaving with pleasure as Johnny felt more hands reaching at him from behind. They were running over every imaginable place on his body. He felt hands running through the inside of his thighs, massaging his dick, and he could swear he even felt a finger poking into his tight asshole! Suddenly, his costume was pulled off and he was completely naked. He turned around to see that about half the men in the room were naked as well, and as his eyes feasted on the buffet of thick cocks, muscular chests, and tight asses, he lost his last ounce of self-control.

Johnny ripped the clothing off the man he was pleasing, and rubbed some lubricant all over his visibly throbbing dick. He grabbed another man's penis and led them both to the floor, where he got on all fours and presented himself. The first man got behind Johnny, ready to mount as Johnny took the second man's penis in his mouth and began giving him one of the most passionate blowjobs he'd ever given. Just before Johnny put his mouth on the twitching cock, he glanced around the room for his ex. He locked eyes with her for a second, and then started running his tongue along the cock with a passionate fury. He heard her begin to cry, but he didn't need to look up again. A wave of sinful pleasure ran through his body as he thought about the pain he was causing. It was the perfect complement to the delicious taste of sweaty man meat. He ran his tongue up and down the shaft, up and down, up and down until he couldn't wait any longer. He wet his lips, pressed them to the head, and began his descent down. It wasn't long before the man blew his load and Johnny gulped the salty spunk down and licked the man clean.

Meanwhile, his ass was being pounded viciously. Johnny loved the feel of a powerful man deep inside his sweet ass, hands on his waist, thrusting him backwards onto a meaty rod. He relished the rhythmic slapping as the man's pelvis repeatedly slammed into his ass, shoving him forward again. Occasionally one of hands on his waist would release its powerful hold and slap him on the ass. He loved the feeling of being completely under another man's control, and he had the added pleasure knowing that his ex had to watch him be the helpless girl he had always been inside.

Soon, the pounding stopped and Johnny felt one giant thrust as the penis was thrust farther into Johnny's ass than he had ever felt before. A second later, he felt it pulsate inside him as the warmth of steaming hot cum spread within him. But he was not even close to being done. Johnny was enjoying himself so much that he decided to finish off the entire room of about thirty men. With each man that came inside him, Johnny felt more and more like a little girl, and he loved the feeling. His thirst for cum was insatiable. He drank every load blown into his mouth. He held all the spunk pumped into his ass. At some points he had two penises inside his mouth at once while men lined up behind him to take a ride in his hairless ass. He was covered in a thin layer of sweat from all the unbridled sex he was having. Then something new started to happen.

Men who had already fucked him were jerking off, and blowing their second loads all over his body. By the time Johnny had finished off every man in the room, he was drenched from head to toe. His body was filled and covered with other men's semen. He loved everything about it. He loved the feel, the taste, and the smell of spunk mixed with the intoxicating scent of horny men. He spotted Tom standing amongst the crowd, and he saw that Tom was more turned on than Johnny had ever seen. Tom got on the floor with Johnny, and they started kissing and groping each other as they rolled over and over in a passionate embrace until Tom was just as drenched as Johnny. Tom moved Johnny into position and started pumping his ass in a way he had never done before. It wasn't long before Tom blew his load, which filled Johnny up, forcing spunk to pour out his asshole. At this point, Johnny had a hair trigger. They lay down on the floor together, and after only a few seconds of Tom's running his strong hand up and down Johnny's long penis shaft, he blew a load that flew up into the air and rained down on both of them as a few of the boys continued to spray their second loads over them both.

Johnny had never experienced anything like this, and to think that it all started with a simple act of vengeance! He looked around and saw that his ex was gone. She had gotten so upset that she had to leave in a hysterical fit. Johnny's plan had worked perfectly and it had turned out to be the most erotic night of his life. Smiling, he lay down on Tom and gave him a long, passionate kiss.

ace1984
ace1984
2 Followers