Payback

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
blue4242
blue4242
137 Followers

After a few minutes, I put her feet down and moved around to the foot of the bed. I started with her feet again, this time a firm massage. As I moved up her body, I straddled her, my legs pressing on the outsides of hers, my cock rubbing the insides.

I sat on her butt; her cheeks felt nice, as I did a deep back and shoulder massage.

Then I maneuvered my erection between her cheeks and legs deeper as I dropped down on her back. Pushing her arms over her head, I massaged them for some minutes, alternating between gently stroking her armpits and firmly rubbing her arms. Marge was softly cooing continuously as I played.

After a bit I rolled off of Marge and gently turned her onto her back.

Starting at her feet, I repeated my movements up her body. I spread her legs by putting her feet on my shoulders and worked her inner thighs and legs for a long while. Her eyes were closed and she was moaning softly as I closed her legs and, mounting her again, began working my way up her body, being careful not to touch either her bald pussy or her tits.

When I was sitting across her tits, I lifted her arms over her head to massage them. I leaned forward to reach her hands and she raised her head and opened her mouth. She must have thought I wanted her to suck on me. Smiling, I shook my head no and began working my way back down her body, again not touching titties or pussy. She relaxed back on the bed.

I decided to repeat my efforts, this time lying beside Marge, rather than on top of her. And when I reached her tits, I gently fondled them both without touching either her areoles or her nipples. So much for my vow not to play her 'damaged' breast, they both just felt so good. She was making such soft moaning noises as I played with the body that I knew so well.

After fondling her face and head, I snuggled against her and began, very gently, kissing her mouth. Then I moved over her face and ears, kissing, sucking, and breathing on her. As we played, our arms and legs entwined, my erection pressing against her.

Moving lower, I began to kiss her neck and upper chest while my hand slid down her stomach. As I approached her bare and soft mons, she parted her legs for me.

Still not touching her slit, I played with the outsides of her pussy and ass cheeks. I noticed that the bottoms of her ass cheeks were slippery; there was no doubting that Marge was aroused and wet.

Slowly I worked my finger into her pussy, always watching how she responded. When I found her G-spot she arched her hips high and groaned loudly. With my middle finger deeply inside her I moved my thumb to her clit and began moving, rubbing back and forth. Almost immediately, Marge orgasmed. She gasped as she clamped down on my finger, clenching repeatedly.

As her climax passed, she collapsed back onto the bed. I held still, with my finger in her, my thumb on her clit, as my other hand held one nipple and my mouth covered the other. After a minute, I began suckling one nipple and gently squeezing the other. Then I started moving in circles inside of her again, making my thumb stroke her clit.

Within two minutes she climaxed again, but this wasn't a quiet one. She screamed repeatedly as her body clamped down on me through her orgasm.

I slowed as she came down off that orgasm, but almost immediately resumed my actions. She came a third time, her body arching off of the bed as she screamed without control.

I held still for a bit as she recovered, then slipped my finger out of her so as to caress her body with both hands.

Slowly, I moved down her body, kissing each part. As I reached her legs, I lifted one over me, giving me access to her private place.

Kissing up her thighs, I moved toward her sex. I kissed and licked the outside of her hairless vagina, resisting the urge to just dive into her.

Then, I lightly kissed up her partially opened slit, feeling both the softness of her folds against my lips, and the moisture of her arousal.

With the first gentle lick up her slit, I heard her moan and felt her parting her legs farther.

I slowly worked my tongue into her, lapping and sucking at her outer and her inner lips. I could feel her body responding more as I increased my efforts.

When I ran the flat of my tongue over her clitoris, she shivered and softly mewed.

Sliding my hands up her body, I cupped her breasts and found her erect nipples with my fingers while I lapped back and forth across her clitoris.

I could feel her body tensing, moving toward climax as I brought one hand down and slipped a finger into her entrance, rubbing in circles.

As her climax hit, she shoved her crotch up in my face and held it there while I ran my lips and tongue over her swollen clitty. She continuously moaned as she arched, and then abruptly dropped back down on the bed, panting.

I released her nipple and held still in her pussy for a bit. But shortly, I resumed stroking in her hole and gently pulling alternately on both of her nipples which made her mew softly. As I sped up my movements, she responded.

Leaning in, I pulled her clit into my mouth and began sucking on it. Within a few minutes, she abruptly climaxed again; shoving her crotch into my face. But then, closing her legs on the sides of my head, she dropped back down, only to lurch up, spreading her legs as she rose.

She repeated four or five times, wailing though her orgasm before collapsing onto the bed.

I kissed her open pussy one last time before making my way up her body. As she felt me begin to mount her, her eyes opened and she asked, "Don't you want me to suck you first?"

"No babe," I replied. "You have me so hot that I just need to fuck you now."

She smiled, and reaching for me added, "Get up here and fuck me, love."

I gladly complied, and soon was pumping in and out of her sweet pussy while we held each other.

Lifting higher over her, I made sure my public bone rubbed her clit on every stroke. Then I added a sideways grind each time that I penetrated her fully.

She moaned at each stroke and I knew when she was about to cum again. Her face screwed up tightly, she grabbed me, clasping her hands around me hard, and then she moaned into my shoulder as she rode her climax.

I didn't stop this time, but kept fucking her. Lifting her feet to my shoulders, I rolled her upward and increased my speed. Her legs pulled at my shoulders as she thrust her hips up to meet my strokes. Her head was turning from side to side as we fucked; she was moaning and I was grunting, both of us out of control.

It didn't take long; she came again. I felt her pussy clamp down on me and then saw her upper body rise, almost bending her in two. She howled as she spasmed; her body bouncing while her legs thrashed.

Holding her legs at my shoulders, I continued to fuck her fast and hard. Every time I bottomed out, she squealed louder in her climax.

Just as she was finishing, I lost it, and began ejaculating inside of her.

I collapsed on top of Marge; her legs parted and slide down my sides to allow us to lie face to face, my penis still inside of her. We snuggled and just held each other, making soft murmurs as we calmed down together.

Marge whispered, "David that was incredible. What did I do to deserve a man like you?"

I kissed her and replied, "I'm the lucky one here. And I love pleasuring you almost as much as I love you." I was tempted to add a remark about how I could never love anyone but her, but I realized that I did not want to pop this bubble that we had right now, together.

"I love you, too."

My flaccid penis slipped out of her right then, and I moved to lie beside her. We hugged and Marge said, "I need to go clean up, but I am so comfortable here."

I kissed her cheek and said, "Let me help." Getting up, I pulled the sheet and cover over her so that she wouldn't get cold and went into the bathroom.

Coming back with a warm washcloth and two hand towels, I made sure to turn out the bathroom light before I reentered the bedroom.

Removing the bed covers to bare Marge from the waist down, I said, "Spread wide, sweetie."

She complied and I washed everything from her inner thighs to her butt cheeks. I used the first towel to dry her off, and then suggested she finish drying herself, which she did.

Getting her to lift her butt cheeks, I slid the second towel under her, saying, "No wet spot for you to sleep in."

After pulling the covers back over her, I leaned up and firmly kissed her mouth.

Marge whispered, "David, I love you." Then she popped our bubble by adding, "You are the only man in the entire world for me."

I kissed her a couple times before getting up and saying, "I'm going to go cleanup; rest baby."

As I walked into the bathroom, I was raging. How could she say that, knowing that Perez was 'in her world,' too? How could she, after the tenderest love-making we have had in a long time, lie there in our marital bed, with some of my semen still inside of her, and lie to me? A deliberate lie, one she did not have to have said, but that she chose to say.

When I left the bathroom, I was glad to find that Marge was snoring softly. I gingerly got into bed.

I awoke early Monday morning, and, looking over, noticed that Marge had put her flannels on, sometime in the night.

I left the house before anyone else was up.

Calling my office Monday morning, I let them know that I would not be in today, and then headed over to George's place. He told me that he had called the motel manager and had gotten some information.

"It turns out that our lover boy is getting it on with at least three women at his little love nest. I'm sure that he thinks he is smart having a full time room to use, but he's dumb for using the same room."

George also said that the manager thought that Perez was a bastard who harassed the staff. The final piece of information was that Perez worked in the room a couple of afternoons a week, but was rarely there before 11:00am.

"Well, let's grab our stuff and get going," George said.

We loaded the equipment into George's van and pulled up at the motel in ten minutes.

George knocked on the manager's door and introduced me as someone who was working with him on an investigation and noted that I would be around sometimes.

The manager, whose name was Kevin, said that that would be fine, and that he did not want any illegal activities happening in the motel.

He handed George the room key, and showed us where the room was located on a room map. We saw that there was a utility room about 50 feet away; George asked for a key to it which Kevin immediately printed out for him.

Last, Kevin called Perez's room to make sure that he wasn't there. He did not get an answer.

We thanked Kevin and drove the van over near the room.

George knocked on the door a couple of times, and then let us in with the key. It was deserted.

I stopped, suddenly staring at the bed where my wife had spread her legs for another man.

After a while, I turned and started helping. In less than two hours the equipment was installed and tested.

As we were leaving, I noticed a laptop docking station on the table. "Look George, he must use his laptop in here!" I practically shouted. "If I can get in here while it is here and he is not, I can install the key logger on it!"

George said, "Maybe he leaves it here when he goes to lunch or dinner."

"I'll wait outside everyday if I need to," I responded.

"First, I want to get a GPS on his car so that we don't get surprised; don't jump the gun," he answered.

"Understand! I don't want to risk fucking up payback. Let's get out of here. I'll buy lunch; how about across the parking lot? Their food is pretty good. Oh, and they have a new barmaid; she is pretty and easy to talk to."

"Sounds good; I'm hungry," George noted.

The bar was deserted when we walked inside of it. I entered first; Mary saw me, smiled and waved. Then George stepped in behind me.

Mary's face changed to one of shock. She dropped the towel that she was using to clean the bar and immediately walked over to us. Ignoring me, she grabbed George in a full body hug, saying, "George, it is so good to see you again."

He hugged her back warmly and said, "Mary, I have wondered.... Looks like you are back on your feet. I am so glad."

She pulled back, still holding him, and said, "No, I'm not there yet. But I am getting closer. Thanks to you."

From the sidelines, I said, "Um, Mary, I'd like you to meet my good friend, George."

They both laughed. Mary released George and put both of her hands on my hand saying, "I've liked you from when we first met. Now that I know that you are George's friend, well, that matters a lot."

I smiled, and said, "He's a butthole in general, but he's okay."

She grinned, and said, "George and I go back a couple of years. But I've never thought of him as a butthole. Must be a guy thing."

Mary kept taking care of drink orders for the four other patrons, but always came back to talk to us when done. Among other things, I learned that she was working as much as possible to save money to be able to enter nursing school in about five months.

Around two in the afternoon George and I were the only customers left. I commented on that, and Mary said that it was always deserted in the afternoons.

She added,"I don't make any tip money, which sucks, but I usually use the time to study." Then grinning at us, she concluded, "But it's a lot nicer talking with you guys!"

The three of us chatted about another half hour when suddenly, Mary, looking rather solemn, turned to George and said, "George, I am going to tell him."

George just returned her gaze and made a slow nod.

She turned to me and said, "If we are going to be friends, I don't want any secrets. And maybe, when I tell you, you might not want to think of me as I friend. I'll understand. But I won't hide my life from you. And I don't want you to find out from someone else."

I saw her reach for George's hand; she clasped it hard, and said, "Let me tell you how I met George. The bastard arrested me. He took me to a filthy holding cell in some cold dungeon he has on that base. I broke down when I saw the cell. It didn't matter to him; he just pushed me in and began closing the door. Then he stopped and watched me cry. He started yelling at me, telling me how I was ruining my life and how stupid I was being. Suddenly, I realized he wasn't yelling that I was a useless crack-whore slut, which is what I was. He was telling me that I was hurting myself. Nobody ever said that to me before, but I heard him then, and I lost it. I collapsed on that horrible dirty mattress and bawled like a kid." George sat down next to me and uttered one word. She looked at me with tears in her eyes and said, "He asked me, 'Why?' Nothing more." Looking at George, she continued, "For the first and only time in my life, I spilled my guts. Crying, hysterical at times, I told him everything. I don't know how long it took; it must have been hours that George sat there with me. When I was finally done, he just stared at me for the longest time. Then he got up, softly squeezed my shoulder, and then locked me in that cell. He left me there for 14 hours. I didn't see anybody, didn't hear anything. I was cold and hungry the entire time, coming down off a crack high. Finally he returned and told me that it was time to see the judge. Normally you get a chance to clean up and put on a fresh jail suit before you appear in court. Not me; he made me go in there as I was. The defense attorney didn't say anything; the judge was about to sentence me to jail when suddenly George stood up and asked to address the court. I'll never, ever forget what he said, or what he looked like in his full dress uniform. I can quote him verbatim to this day, but what matters is that he told the judge that justice would not be served if he remanded me to jail. He wanted me in rehab. The judge and the attorney looked shocked, with reason; I was an addict, a whore, and a three-time loser who was obviously guilty of the crimes that George had charged me. And suddenly hard-ass George was on my side? After some hesitation the judge gave me a chance at a 90 day rehab with four years of hard time if I screwed up. I jumped on it." Looking back to George, she said, "I haven't touched crack since the day that George busted me."

Stepping back and looking at both of us, she added softly, "George, David, I don't walk the streets now, but I am still a whore. It is the only way that I can save money for school and provide for my daughter, but if you two don't want to talk to me anymore, I understand. I am sorry, George."

She found herself being hugged from both sides.

George said, "As long as you keep fighting, I'm in your corner. And you will make it, I know you."

I added, "Mary, I am glad we met, and happy to think of you as my friend."

It was a good thing that the bar was deserted, and we were in a dark corner. Mary just held us and cried.

Monday evening, Marge got in around 5:30 and had Chinese dinner in her hands. She came over to kiss me, but I just grabbed the bags and took them to the counter, while saying, "Great, we are all starved!" When I turned around she was looking at me with a pensive expression. I said, "Why don't you change clothes in the bathroom while I get things ready?"

Her face paled as I turned away and started to get dishes out of the cabinet. Whatever she was going to say sputtered out into silence. I was still furious over her lie last night.

Dinner was a quiet "affair" and the kids noticed but didn't say anything. Marge wasn't too hungry but I made a point of eating a lot. Marge did make several attempts at conversation which I mostly ignored. Then I realized that I was being stupid and was tipping my hand. While last night's sex was just average for me, I had made it extra good for her, and she was probably still feeling good about it. My being an asshole now was just cheap. And I didn't want her to call off the affair before I had evidence.

I made a point of shaking my head, and said, "Sorry everyone. I've been distracted about a work problem, and I brought my troubles home. Let's start over. How was everyone's day?"

We chatted through dinner with the semblance of normality. I made it a point to smile at Marge a couple of times and to be attentive to her.

Marge went to bed ahead of me. I pushed the thermostat up about five degrees.

After waiting an hour, I checked the voice recorders, but again got nothing of interest.

I walked into our bedroom; it must have been 77 degrees. I got ready for bed, got in, and rolled away from her without saying anything.

She quietly said, "Night, honey."

Without rolling over, I said, "Why are you wearing that flannel top? It's certainly not cold in here."

She was silent a moment, and then said, "Honey, I'm just cold; that's all."

I decided to push it. I rolled over to her and embraced her. She hugged me back. She felt really sweaty. "Are you feeling sick?" I asked with concern.

She said, "I don't think so; I've just been cold at night lately."

I pushed my hand up to her unmarked tit and, while fondling it, said, "I know a few ways to warm you up."

She stiffened, sighed, and said, "David, I am sorry; I'm just too tired."

I rolled away and said, "It's okay."

Marge moved to me and spooned me, saying, "Honey, yesterday was just incredibly wonderful, but I'm just too tired tonight. Tell you what, Wednesday I have an easy day. I'll rock your socks off Wednesday night."

I just murmured, "It's okay."

After some seconds she pulled away and went back to her side of the bed.

Things were cold Tuesday morning; I left at the normal time and drove to work. George called to let me know that he installed the GPS on Perez's car last night and gave me the website and login information.

blue4242
blue4242
137 Followers