Payback

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fmcchris
fmcchris
572 Followers

She looked directly at Tony and then Betty, both of whom remained silent. "Now that we have all eaten, I would like to invite everyone out onto the lanai. I have something very special I want to show you."

Without further ado, the group slowly made their way outside, where they found a DVD player and a huge screen set up on one end of the patio. After everyone had taken their seats, Selma inserted a CD into the machine and sat down beside Priscilla and Claudia.

"We really didn't come here to watch a movie, Selma," Madison said, a hot-looking blonde MILF with huge tits.

"Trust me," Selma replied. "This is one movie you're not going to want to miss!"

Priscilla and Claudia fought hard to suppress their laughter as the naked image of Tony soon appeared on the screen.

"What?" exclaimed Tony as he saw himself walk about his bedroom in full living color. "What the fuck is this, Claudia?"

"Just shut up, Tony," his sister laughing replied. "It's payback time."

The boy's handsome face and sculpted body made a big impression upon all the women, who looked first at the screen and then at Tony to make certain it was the same person. Amidst the cheers and sexual taunts thrown at him, the startled boy was dismayed by the derisive laughter of his sister and Priscilla, who were heartily enjoying his discomfort.

"I can't believe this!" Tony wailed. "You stole that CD from my bedroom didn't you Claudia?"

"Actually, I made a copy of it," she replied, delighted.

Tony winced and looked back up at the screen, the image of his hand furiously stroking his cock causing him great embarrassment.

The group of women was in hysterics as they watched the young man frantically pull on his cock. Tony looked as if he were going to run away.

"Don't think of leaving, Tony," Selma warned him. "You sit down and watch this or Claudia will show it to your parents."

"She wouldn't dare!" he replied aghast.

"Oh, yes I would, you little pervert," Claudia replied smugly. "Just sit down and watch."

Tony's onscreen image was now bent over, his mouth firmly planted around the head of his huge penis.

"This is great!" shrieked Allison, one of Selma's closest friends. She was a very lovely woman of about 50 years old with short red hair and stunning blue eyes. "I love watching guys suck themselves off!"

"Just like a dog!" Betty roared. "This is too much!"

The women were now laughing and teasing Tony to the point where he felt miniscule in front of them. He was forced to watch as more of his penis disappeared down his throat, provoking gales of laughter from his captive audience.

Claudia, after having spent years as the unwilling recipient of Tony's invariable jests, was enjoying herself immensely as she watched the spectacle unfold on the big screen. She had seen her brother jerk off many times before, unbeknownst to him, while he was on the Internet surfing for porn, thoroughly captivated with the sexy images in front of him. She found it amusing more than a sexual turn-on, although she did enjoy watching the huge ropes of cum shoot out from his cock at the moment of climax. Now, here he was, a six-foot representation of himself on the screen before her and this cheering audience of women, performing auto-fellatio with the most reckless abandon upon his stiff tool, which was now ready to burst.

"Ha! Ha!" Selma laughed delightedly. "I think Tony is ready to explode!"

Sure enough, the young man's head was now bobbing up and down so fast that it was apparent to everyone that his orgasm was imminent.

Priscilla was captivated by the performance, even though she and Claudia had watched it a dozen times already. She knew Tony was ready to blow his load, and she could hardly wait to see the reaction from the women, who were now clamoring in unison for Tony to cum.

Suddenly, Tony's head drew quickly away as he stared down upon his climaxing prick. The women howled with delight as the first huge rope of semen hit him squarely in the face, causing him to turn his head to the right to avoid getting hit again. The second shot sailed right over his head, splashing into the wall behind him.

"What a huge fucking load!" Betty cried.

Again, another creamy burst of semen shot high up into the air from his unaided prick, causing the women to shriek with amazement at the copious flow of sperm.

"This is fucking great!" laughed Lindsay, a tall brunette with very long legs. "I love sperm showers!"

Over and over Tony's huge dick fired off thick ropes of cum, most of which splashed into his upper torso or careened over his head. A few more jets of sperm landed in his face and hair until it was finally over. Priscilla looked at Claudia, who was beaming proudly at what she had done. Tony sat next to her in dismay, looking and feeling totally ridiculed.

When the video was over the women all gave Tony a huge round of applause. Even Claudia found herself clapping.

"You were wonderful brother!" she said, teasing him.

The women agreed.

"That was one of the sexiest things I ever saw!" Allison exclaimed to Selma. "We'll have to hire him for all our parties!"

"Without a doubt," Betty agreed. "I nearly had an orgasm myself watching his cock shoot like that!"

"What do you say, Tony?" Selma asked the boy. "We'll pay you good money if you're interested."

Despite his embarrassment, Tony was intrigued by her offer. "How much?" he asked.

"Let's just say that it's more than you'll ever make working a year at McDonalds."

Tony thought of the new Corvette he had wanted to buy for years but could never afford.

"Okay," he replied. "I'm in."

"Splendid!" Betty smiled. "But our next party isn't until a month from now. I really wanted to see you perform in person. You know, like maybe even...now."

"Yes! Yes!" Allison readily agreed. "You have to give us a show now, Tony. Come on. Whip it out and suck if off for us!"

The lusty group of women suddenly forced themselves upon the boy, playing with his hair, caressing his shoulders and chest, and generally making him feel like a total sex object. All the women insisted that he put on a show for them.

"See what you started, Claudia?" Tony said to his sister as she looked at him with amusement and laughed.

"Serves you right!" she replied. "Give them what they want, stud."

Within minutes he was standing in front of the women completely nude jerking his stiff prick. Every woman, including Priscilla and her mother, got a chance to fondle his taught, muscular body, and a few even stroked his prick.

"My brother tends to shoot really big loads," Claudia admitted to the women. "Don't get too close."

"And how would you know that?" asked Lindsay.

"Yes," Tony asked his sister. "How would you know that?"

"Because I've seen you shoot off many times when you forgot to close your bedroom door."

"You little pervert!" Tony scowled. "You watched me cum?"

"I thought it was funny," she explained. "It's what you get for treating me like you did all those years."

Priscilla thought this was priceless. "Yeah, Tony. Payback is a bitch, isn't it?"

All through this banter Tony continued to jerk himself off, never once stopping, even when he got a little upset with Claudia. He actually loved being the center of attention and having all these lovely mature women watch as he played with his cock in front of them. He especially liked Betty, with her flaming red hair and big tits. As he stroked himself, he could picture his cum shooting out all over her nipples, covering them with his manly white paste. The illusion made his sperm-laden balls twinge.

"I think I'm going to cum, ladies," he announced as he pumped his prick furiously.

"Let's see it," Allison said, staring down at the little slit atop his bloated head.

Tony roared and threw his head back. "I can't believe you're making me do this!" he exclaimed.

A huge jet of white cream flew out of his prick and sailed high into the air as the women watched enthralled. This was followed by a series of multiple cumshots, each one traveling a bit further than the one before it, each rope splashing in the same spot as its cousin before it, creating a viscous puddle of sticky sperm on the floor immediately in front of Betty's feet.

Betty laughed and applauded. "Fuck, yes!" she screamed as the next creamy load of cum landed in front of her.

"I love watching guys shoot their jizz," Selma said. "I love the look on their faces, don't you girls?"

She said this to Priscilla and Claudia, who were both completely in awe of Tony's immense ejaculation.

"If he weren't my brother," Claudia said, "I'd jerk him off myself."

Priscilla was greatly amused by this admission. "Really? You'd give your own brother a handjob, Claudia?"

Claudia blushed at the idea but she was aroused nonetheless. "Maybe," she confessed. "If he were nice to me."

Tony sent one last sticky burst of semen into the air and fell back onto a chair, exhausted. He was greeted with a tremendous round of applause.

"Spectacular!" Selma exclaimed. "Simply spectacular!"

"That's nothing," Claudia said. "He can cum a lot more times."

"Is that so?" Selma replied, intrigued. "I'd like to see that."

Without another word, Claudia walked over to her brother who was now resting in a chair and talking with some of the women, and reached down and took his prick in her hands.

"Hey!" Tony remarked at the intrusion of her hand on his cock. "What are you doing?"

"I told Selma you could cum for us again. I want to jerk it this time."

Tony's face registered first surprise and then amusement. "Are you kidding me?"

"Just let me do it, okay? Sit back and relax."

Her hands felt wonderful on his penis. He had never thought of his sister in this way, but she was so beautiful and sexy, and her hands were so strong yet feminine, that he sat there dumbfounded as she manipulated his giant tool until it was once again as hard as a rock.

"Nothing like keeping it in the family!" Betty laughed as she watched Tony's prick grow to massive proportions under Claudia's insistent tugging.

It took exactly three minutes to get Tony to spurt again; this time his sister's lovely hands brought forth and even greater climax than his first solo effort. Giant ropes of hot white sperm suddenly shot out high into the air in stunning multiple climaxes that made Claudia gasp with pleasure. Tony watched as his sister's insistent handjob produced several, long, continuous arcs of sperm that shot up high above his head and landed on the floor by his feet. The women screamed with joy as the boy was driven to one startling and creamy climax after another by his sister's magical, pumping hands.

"Get out all of his fucking cream!" Priscilla squealed, as the volleys of Tony's hot cum sailed out into the astonished audience.

Claudia's hands were completely covered in sperm, which she used as lubrication to further stimulate her brother's spurting prick.

"Wow!" Allison exclaimed as one long jet of semen landed on her shoe. "That was a big one!"

The women laughed hysterically at each incredible burst of joy juice. It seemed that it would never end.

"Where does this fucking kid get it all?" Betty cried, dogging suddenly to avoid being splashed.

Tony was breathing heavily, his body frozen in position as he watched his sister wring the last drops of cream from his slowly relaxing tool. He had never experienced such an overpowering climax in all his life. Claudia looked at him and smiled. He knew he would never play any practical jokes upon her ever again.

"I think I emptied your balls," his sister laughed as she reached for a bunch of napkins with which to clean her hands.

"You were great!" Tony remarked, his voice full of praise. "No girlfriend I ever had gave me a handjob like that!"

Claudia kissed her brother on the lips. "No more jokes and you'll get more of them."

"No more jokes. I promise."

Both Tony and Claudia received a huge round of applause as his sister helped him to his feet.

Selma was congratulated by her friends on her "find". Tony was indeed a big shooter and he would play an important part in entertaining her friends in the months to come. For Priscilla it was a learning experience in how to control men and, via Claudia's example, how to get revenge and seek recompense for sleights perpetrated against an innocent person. It was something she would never forget.

************

All through high school Priscilla had had a constant supply of boyfriends. The memories of her ungainly and unattractive preteen years where the strains of "Priscilla, the big fat gorilla" would cruelly assault her ears were over. Even during her first year at college, the scars were slow to heal. Every time she saw an overweight female student huffing and puffing to get up a flight of stairs, she thought of herself not too long ago; in her case, with the added accompaniment of those vicious jibes that had become the hallmark of her existence in grade school.

Upon graduation from college, Priscilla had found a job as a news editor at the prestigious WNYX television station in Manhattan. She loved her job and thrived on the energy and pulse of big city life. She was well liked by everyone, especially a handsome young man by the name of Eddie Schwartz, a congenial co-worker who was the head of the editorial department. The pair started dating not long after Priscilla arrived and after a year had passed Eddie proposed marriage to her. She accepted his proposal and they decided to get married the following year. Priscilla had never been happier.

During the past few years the CFNM parties had become a fixture at the Widener household. Tony had long since joined the Navy but he gave several solid performances that would not be soon forgotten. After he left, a succession of young men came and went, each contributing his own particular brand of sexuality to the mix. Sometimes there was more than one guy who entertained, and it became a kind of homemade stripper party of sorts where men gladly relinquished their abundant stores of sperm for the raucous and gawking female spectators.

It was during one of these spectacles that Priscilla made acquaintance with a woman who introduced her to a male fertility drug called "Inferitol," which allowed men to produce vast amounts of sperm in a short period of time, thus making them capable of ejaculating prodigious loads at incredible distances. The woman's name was Mary Douglas, a beautiful, tall, redhead with smoldering green eyes who had, through a complicated series of circumstances, become CEO of a famous pharmaceutical company in London. Mary was only a few years older than Priscilla but had already achieved great recognition in the business world for her acumen and ruthless devotion to the truth. Priscilla was introduced to her by Claudia, who was acquainted with the woman via her mother, and the two women became instant friends.

"So, Mary, how did you find out about this drug?" Priscilla asked the stunning redhead.

"Wilson Labs developed it about a year ago. At that time it was administered by injection directly into the scrotum. Now it's available in pill form and is even more effective when taken orally."

"The guys must like that," Claudia observed.

"They do—absolutely. Most men don't like seeing a needle heading for their balls."

Priscilla laughed at the thought. "I can understand that!"

"But you should see the ejaculations this drug produces," Mary continued. "It's quite amazing."

"In what way?" Priscilla asked.

"Well, they are very long and sustained releases that can last up to a few minutes in length."

"You're kidding!"

Mary shook her head. "Nope. I swear to you. It's true."

Claudia and Priscilla looked at each other and grinned, hoping that their new friend wasn't exaggerating.

"What does this drug do exactly?" Priscilla wanted to know.

"It acts as a precursor to semen," Mary answered. "It forces sperm to replicate at up to ten to twenty times the normal rate. Of course, now that it's in pill form, the drug acts more quickly and robustly, so it only takes anywhere from twenty minutes to a half hour before a guy starts shooting off like a fire hose."

"Can they control it?"

"You mean stop themselves from ejaculating?" Mary laughed. "Can you stop a volcano from erupting? No. Once the drug is inside them, they are compelled to masturbate to get rid of the excess amounts of sperm that are constantly replicating."

"How long do their orgasms last?"

"One guy was recorded as lasting for more than an hour with multiple ejaculations taking place every five minutes or so."

Claudia whistled loudly. "Can you imagine if we could get some guys like that for our parties, Priscilla? You're mother would flip."

Priscilla smiled. She knew that if she could get her hands on this drug, this "Inferitol," that it would be a big hit at the party and endear her to all her mother's friends.

"I assume this is a prescribed medication?" she asked Mary.

"Yes, of course," Mary responded. "However, I have ways to get my hands on some of it."

Claudia's eyes lit up. "You do?"

"Yes. I have a few pills on me now. But you must remember that you cannot utter a word about it. Otherwise I could get into big trouble."

"Our lips are sealed," Priscilla assured her. "I'd love to see a demonstration of this wonder drug."

Mary smiled deviously. "You're going to." She looked at her watch. "In about ten minutes."

"You mean?

"Yes. Your stripper guy was given the drug about twenty minutes ago. Oh, don't worry. I gave it to him with his full consent. He was anxious to try it."

"I'll bet he was!" Claudia laughed.

Priscilla was thrilled. "I suggest we get a front row seat."

"You don't want to get too close," Mary warned her.

"Oh, no," Pricilla chuckled, realizing what Mary meant. "I guess not!"

The three women headed out onto the lanai, where the entire 100 or so women were being entertained by a man who was dancing completely in the nude. The stripper, whose name was Arnie, had been recruited by Betty from one of the top strip clubs in Manhattan called "Sensations". He was an extremely handsome black man of about 30, powerfully built, and with a smile that could melt any woman's heart. Priscilla drew a deep breath when she saw that Arnie was now sitting on top of her mother's lap, gyrating sexually, Selma's long and well-manicured fingers wrapped around his erect 10-inch penis, stroking it up and down in time to the music.

"He's going to cum any time now," Mary observed casually to Priscilla. "Maybe you should warn your mother."

"No, don't!" Claudia replied. "She always wanted to force a guy to shoot buckets of jizz. Let her have her fun."

Priscilla laughed and the three women sat down about twenty feet away from where Selma was sitting.

Arnie was having a great time surrounded by so many lascivious women. He was used to it. In the strip club he was often the focus of attention during the many private shows that were performed there, many of which were filmed and broadcast over the Internet. Many of the women in attendance recognized him from his online performances and were captivated by his innate charm and professionalism. For his part, there was no place else he'd rather be.

As Selma's lovely hand forcefully jerked Arnie's huge tool, he began thrusting his penis into her fist, feeling the first tingling sensation of the drug, which was now beginning to take effect. The crowd of women knew he was close to orgasm and cheered him on without restraint. His jovial expression suddenly changed to one of extreme urgency as he was gripped by a powerful orgasm.

"That's it mom!" Priscilla cried. "You're going to make him cum!"

The crowd roared as Selma's hand now flew up and down the thick, black shaft with increasing speed.

fmcchris
fmcchris
572 Followers