Payback!

Story Info
What will Luke do to save Bo? (Dukes of Hazzard)
5.9k words
3.58
16.2k
3
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: I don't own the Dukes of Hazzard, not making any money, just cheap thrills.

Warnings: Slash, Incest, OOC, Angst

Rating: FRAO

// indicates thoughts

Summary: This is in response to the picture challenge Elenhin posted a few months ago. If anybody else would like to try their own story, the picture can be found in the challenge photo album. What will Luke do to save Bo?

*

The day had started like any other, chores and breakfast, followed by running a few errands. It had been when they were in town that everything had suddenly changed. Luke watched Bo carefully, alert for any sign of a problem. Maybe she had lied, but could he take that chance? No, he quickly decided, he couldn't take the chance, not when Bo's life could be on the line.

Earlier:

"Hey Bo I'm gonna go over to the bank while you go to Rhuebottoms," he informed his cousin as they climbed out of the car.

"Okay Luke," Bo didn't argue. He might not like shopping, but he liked dealing with Boss even less.

Luke was able to take care of buisness at the bank quickly and was soon on his way to meet Bo. As he walked past an alley he thought he heard somebody whimpering in pain. Turning into the alley, he called out so he wouldn't spook whoever was there. "Is anybody there?"

"Hello Luke," a woman's voice greeted him.

Turning around he was surprised when she stepped from the shadows. "Mary Beth Carver, how are ya doing?" he asked, a smile on his face.

"How am I?" she snarled. "Oh I'm just fine Luke. You and your cousin ruined my life, well now I'm going to return the favor."

"Look Mary Beth I'm real sorry that you got hurt but it ain't our fault, it was your daddy that was breaking the law."

"Maybe not, but it is your fault he was caught and sent to prison. I've been thinking about it for awhile now Luke and I decided that y'all deserve some payback." Reaching into her purse, she found the object she sought and pulled it out, knowing he would be surprised.

Seeing her reaching into her bag, Luke prepared to lunge for the gun. Stopping in surprised shock, he stared at the syringe she now held in her hand. "Are you sick Mary Beth?" his mind unable to come up with any other reason for the syringe.

"No I'm not, but Bo is. Well to be more accurate, he will be very soon and then he'll be dead," she calmly informed him.

"What?" Luke nearly yelled, fear gnawing at him as he fought the urge to run to his cousin. "What did you do to him?"

"I saw him over at that quaint little general store and well while we were talking I was able to give him a shot in his cute little behind. He didn't realize it of course, I guess he thinks it was a mosquito or something but no matter."

"Wh..." Luke paused, licking suddenly dry lips. "What did you give him?"

"After my daddy went to prison the FBI confiscated everything, including my racecars because Daddy bought them for me."

Her voice was starting to rise, her blue eyes no longer calm as they flashed with anger.

"I'm real sorry to hear that Mary Beth but that doesn't answer my question."

"I'm getting to that," she snapped. "I had to find a way to support myself, so I found a job managing a research lab for a major pharmeceutical company. That's where I found this," she said, tapping the syringe. "It's a very interesting virus they've been working with. A very deadly virus," she added. "A few hours after being exposed to it, the victim starts to feel just a little off shall we say. Not really sick, just not quite right. The fun begins the next day, that's when they start to become truly ill. Aches, fever, chills and as time passes they become sicker and sicker until finally their body can't take anymore and they die."

"No!" Luke gasped. "There's a cure right? Please Mary Beth if you want to punish somebody I'm the one who agreed to the sting, Bo didn't want to do it at all. Please don't kill him, he doesn't deserve to die," he begged, hoping that the affection she'd held for his cousin was still present somewhere in her heart.

"Maybe not, but he sure went along with it. You both used me to get close to my daddy just so you could help the feds arrest him." Looking towards the street she smiled when she saw Bo getting into the General. "You're right though, there is a cure and you can have it if you cooperate."

"Cooperate? What do you want me to do Mary Beth?" Luke wasted no time in asking, willing to do anything if it would save his cousin's life.

"Nothing you don't already want to do," she cryptically replied.

"Damn it Mary Beth would you just tell me already!"

"Temper, temper Luke," she admonished.

Swallowing hard, he forced himself to calm down. "Would you please tell me what you want me to do?"

"That's better," she smiled sweetly. "It's really very simple Luke, tonight when Bo is in the bathroom getting ready for bed I want you to enter the room. I want you to tell him that you've been watching him for years and wanting him. Tell him that you're tired of being patient and tonight you're going to take what you've been wanting. If he protests you will do whatever you have to, threaten him, cajole him, whatever it takes to convince him to cooperate. Tell him to go to bed and wait for you..."

"You're crazy, there's no way I'm going to do that to Bo," Luke refused as soon as he could speak again.

"Well if you'd rather watch him die it's no skin off my nose," she casually responded.

"If I do this you'll give me the antidote for the virus?"

"Yes, and Luke don't think about trying to fool me. I've already set up cameras and microphones in your bedroom, I have to admit I was surpised to see that Bo wears long pants to bed. Maybe he already suspects what you want from him," she taunted.

"I don't, this is all something you cooked up in your sick mind."

"Oh now Luke that's not true and you know it. We both know you've secretly wanted him for years, I'm just going to help you get what you want. Do we have a deal?"

Feeling sick, he reluctantly nodded his agreement. "When will you give me the antidote?"

"Tomorrow, if you do as I tell you tonight. Good-bye Luke," stepping to the side she smiled when he rushed from the alley and to his cousin. As soon as he was out of sight she broke down laughing as she imagined what Bo's reaction would be to his cousin's confession tonight.

Present:

As the hours had passed with no indication of a problem, Luke dared to hope that she was lying. He had very nearly convinced himself of it by the time supper arrived.

"Aren't you going to eat more than that Bo?" Daisy asked.

Luke glanced at his cousin's plate, surprised by how little food was on it.

"I don't think so Daisy, I'm just not very hungry tonight."

"Ya ain't getting sick are ya son?"

"I don't know Uncle Jesse. Don't really feel sick, just don't feel like myself I guess."

"You have a fight with Donna Jo?"

"No sir, just don't feel right. I know it don't make sense Uncle Jesse, I just can't think of how else to describe it," Bo said as he picked at his food.

"Alright, well you eat what ya can so you don't get sick." Hiding his concern for his youngest, Jesse went back to eating his own supper. The ringing of the phone took them all by surprise. Pushing his chair back, Jesse went to answer it. "Hello Duke farm, Jesse speaking." Casting concerned glances at Daisy as he listened to the voice on the phone, he quickly wrote down the information. "Thank you ma'am, we'll be there as soon as we can." Hanging up the phone he turned towards the kitchen. Stepping over to Daisy, he gently took her hand between his. "Daisy honey that was a nurse at the hospital in Montgomery."

"Aunt Jenny?" Daisy asked fearfully, knowing it couldn't be about anybody else.

"She's had a heart attack, now they think she's going to recover but she's asking for ya. You go pack a bag, if we leave now we can be there by breakfast time," he told her as gently as he could.

"Yes sir," hurrying to her room, all thoughts of supper forgotten.

"Luke if Bo does get sick you be sure and call the doc if you think it's needed. Don't you be worrying none about the expense."

"Yes sir," Luke said. He was sure that this was a trick of Mary Beth's so he and Bo would be alone. He hoped it was a trick anyway, even if it was cruel. It was still better than Daisy's aunt really being in the hospital. Luke knew how much it would hurt his cousin to lose her last link to her mother.

It didn't take them long to get ready and within half an hour Daisy and Jesse were gone, leaving the boys alone for at least a couple of days. "I'm tired Luke, think I'll get the kitchen cleaned up and go to bed." Walking back into the house without waiting for an answer, Bo began to get the kitchen cleaned up, knowing Daisy wouldn't like coming home to a mess. Rubbing the back of his neck, he couldn't believe how quickly things had changed. Luke joined him a few minutes later, working in silence they soon had the kitchen put to rights. "Goodnight Luke," Bo mumbled as he headed for the bathroom to clean up.

Taking a deep breath, Luke stood outside the bathroom door, wondering how he was supposed to go through with this. //You'll do it Luke Duke, even if he hates you later. At least he'll be alive to hate you and maybe after he's better I can tell him the truth. God please help me get through this, please let him forgive me someday.// Turning the knob he stepped into the room.

"Hey Luke, I'll be out of your way in a minute."

"Ain't no hurry Bo," Luke softly said, moving to stand beside him. Putting his hand on Bo's arm, he pressed closer, "I'm sorry for Daisy's aunt, but I'm glad we're alone."

"Yeah? Why's that?" Bo stammered, taking a step away from his cousin. His eyes widened in surprise when Luke followed him, pressing close again.

"So I can do this," Luke whispered. Pushing Bo against the wall, he put his hands on either side of his cousin as he leaned in, kissing him hard. Running his tongue over the younger man's lips, he demanded entrance.

At first Bo could do nothing, the surprise of his cousin's kiss shocking him to the core. As he recovered from the shock he shoved his cousin away. "What the hell do you think you're doing Luke?"

"Oh come on Bo, you know you want it. I've seen you watching me cousin, I know you want me as much as I want you."

"No, Luke I ain't never even thought about you like that," his voice trembled.

"Okay," Luke shrugged, "but I still want you and I'm tired of denying myself."

"What about what I want?" Bo snapped, angry at his cousin for treating him like this.

"What about it?"

"Ha-ha Luke, very funny joke. Ya really had me going there for a minute," Bo chuckled. "You can let me go now cousin," trying to move past his cousin.

Tightening his grip, he pressed closer to his cousin. "I ain't joking Bo. I want you and I'm gonna have ya, willing or not," he growled. Pressing his lips to Bo's he ran his tongue over the younger man's lips. This time when Bo's mouth stayed stubbornly shut he brought his hand up to violently pinch his nipple. When his cousin's lips parted in an involuntary gasp, he took advantage, shoving his tongue into Bo's mouth as he deepened the kiss, his other hand gripping the back of his cousin's head.

Bo's mind was reeling as he tried to understand what was happening to him. Keeping his jaw clamped shut he couldn't help the pained gasp as his nipple was twisted and pinched. //No this can't happen, please Luke stop this!// Bo cried out in his mind as he struggled to break free of his cousin's hold.

"Don't fight me Bo," Luke whispered, praying his cousin would listen. "I don't want to hurt you cousin, but I will have what I want. Let me make it good for you too," he quietly added, nuzzling against Bo's neck.

"Please Luke don't do this," Bo begged. "I'll fight you every step of the way, I'm not gonna let ya rape me," wincing at the ugly word.

"You'll only get yourself hurt if you do. I know ways to subdue a man Bo, you can't win."

"Maybe not, but at least I'll be able to look myself in the mirror tomorrow. I'll know that I didn't just lay down and let ya use me like ya want."

Luke groaned, frustrated with the whole situation. "Let me love you Bo," he murmured, rubbing his hand over his cousin's cock. "You like that don't ya Bo? I can feel ya responding to my touch, you wouldn't if you didn't want me too," he lied.

Bo couldn't help the small moan as his cousin's hand moving over his pajama clad groin brought a surprising response from his body. "No, please Luke this isn't right, you know it ain't right," he protested, though he didn't sound as convinced as before.

"Why not Bo? I want you and you obviously want me too, so why shouldn't we love each other?" Luke continued to rub his hand over his cousin's erection, surprised to feel his own cock twitching as he felt the younger man hardening under his touch.

"We're cousins Luke."

"So, ain't never stopped anybody before," he countered, moving down to suck on one of Bo's nipples, using his body to keep him pinned to the wall.

"We're both men, oh god," Bo moaned as his cousin's hot mouth latched onto one of his nipples. "Please Luke it ain't right, please stop."

"No," he refused, scraping his teeth over the sensitive nub. Hating himself as much for what he was doing as for his own reaction to it, he nevertheless continued. As he used his mouth and hands to torment his cousin, determined to make this good for him, he vowed that when it was over he would find Mary Beth and strangle her. "I want you to go to our room Bo, get in my bed and wait for me," he softly ordered.

"I won't do it," Bo said, denying the urges of his body as Luke continued to stroke him, driving him wild with desire.

"Do it now Bo," Luke ordered, his voice harsher, more demanding.

"No. There ain't nothing you can threaten me with that will make me do that."

Desperate to save his cousin's life, but not wanting to physically hurt him he tried the first thing that came to mind. "Would you rather have me make love to you or a prison full of men use you for their own pleasure?"

"Prison? What the hell are you talking about now Luke?"

"Simple Bo, if you don't give me what I want I'll set you up for probation violation and you'll go to prison. Where there will be hundreds of other men. Men that you can bet will be more than willing to take a pretty boy like you. Now what's it gonna be?"

"You wouldn't," Bo protested, his face pale with shock and fear.

"I won't, if you give me what I want."

"How can you do this Luke?" Bo asked, not hiding any of the fear or hurt he was feeling.

"I told ya Bo, I want you and judging by this hard-on ya got, you want me too. I'm gonna let ya go now Bo and if ya know what's good for you I'll find you waiting in my bed when I get to the room." Backing away Luke stood aside, allowing Bo to flee the too small space. The moment his cousin was out of the room he grabbed the sink, letting the solid feel of it beneath his hands steady him. "Damn you Mary Beth for making me do this. Damn me for being turned on by my cousin." he snarled as he stared at himself in the mirror, his eyes filled with self-hatred. "What kind of man am I?"

The moment Luke moved Bo fled the room. Nearly running to their room, he stood in the middle of the room feeling more lost and alone than he ever had before. He didn't understand any of this. Why was Luke doing this? How could he be reacting to his cousin's touch like he had? Moving towards the dresser he thought he would get dressed and leave. Bracing himself on the dresser, he hung his head. "Where can I go though? What if he carries out his threat? I hate the thought of Luke...of being with him sexually, but at least I know him. I thought I knew him," he whispered to himself, his mind whirling with all that had happened in the last half hour. With a defeated sigh he stepped over to Luke's bed and climbed under the covers.

Luke spent longer than usual getting ready for bed, until he couldn't delay it any longer. Stripping down to his boxers, he tossed his dirty clothes in the hamper and walked to his bedroom. Steeling himself for what was to come, he slowly opened the door. Standing in the open doorway he forced himself to look at Bo, his heart sinking when he saw the look of fear on the younger man's face.

Bo had sat in Luke's bed, the covers pulled up to his chest as he waited for the older boy. The minutes seemed to tick by slower than he could ever remember as time nearly stood still. He wondered what was taking his cousin so long, hoping it meant he had changed his mind. When the door opened, he couldn't contain the gasp of fear as he saw how Luke was dressed, his cock already hardening beneat the cotton material, confirming that his nightmare was only just beginning.

"What are you wearing Bo?"

"My," he swallowed as the word rasped out past his dry throat. "My pajama pants," he finally managed to say.

"I told you to be ready Bo, take them off," Luke ordered.

"Luke please don't," he tried one last time.

"Now Bo," he barked in his best Marine voice.

"Yes sir," Bo sighed. Standing up he slowly stripped, feeling uncomfortable with his cousin for the first time in his life. The moment the pants were off he hurried to climb back into the bed. Pulling the covers back to his chest he stared at his cousin with a mixture of fear and shame as he remembered the way his body had reacted in the bathroom.

Walking to the bed, Luke stood next to it, looking down at his cousin, wishing he didn't have to do this. Stripping out of his boxers, he ignored the look of fear on Bo's beautiful face as he climbed under the covers with his cousin. "I promise I'll make it good for you Bo," he soothed, brushing his fingers down his cousin's cheek. The heat he felt emanating from the younger man's skin took him by surprise, serving as a reminder of why he was doing this. Pulling him close he kissed him deeply, sighing with relief when Bo allowed him access to his mouth. Delving into the moist heat, he explored his cousin's mouth, savoring the taste of him. His mind reeled with shock, the realization that Mary Beth was right, he did want this, taking him by surprise. In the space of a heartbeat the joy he'd felt as he kissed Bo was replaced with despair when he understood the true cruelty of her plan. He would spend tonight in his cousin's arms, loving him with all he had and tomorrow after Bo was given the cure he'd be damned lucky if he'd ever speak to him again. Thanks to Mary Beth he would be forced to spend the rest of his life loving and wanting a man who would forever hate him. Kissing his way down Bo's body, he teased his nipples with his mouth as his hands roamed his body. "You like this don't you?" he asked as his hand stroked his cousin's erection.

"No, no," Bo denied, even as his traitorous body responded to the pleasure his cousin offered.

"Liar," Luke accused, kissing and sucking his way down the gorgeous body beneath him.

"Please Luke stop, please don't make me do this," he begged, tears of shame and anger falling down his pale cheeks.

"You want it Bo, stop denying it," Luke replied, ignoring his cousin's tears with difficulty.

"No, yes, oh god please Luke I can't, please," he plead, his hips thrusting up as Luke engulfed his cock with his hot mouth.

"You can Bo, I'm gonna make it so good for you," Luke groaned. Raising up he reached for the KY that he thankfully always kept in the nightstand.

"No, Luke you can't," Bo protested, his eyes widening further when he saw what Luke was doing.

"I can and I will," Luke firmly informed him. "Count yourself lucky Bo, ya think those guys in prison would be nice enough to use this?" Cursing himself nearly as much as Mary Beth for the hell he was putting his cousin through, he forced himself to sound cold and selfish. Hearing no further protests from Bo he kissed his way back down to the younger man's cock, slowly sucking it into his mouth. Spreading a generous amount of lube over his fingers, he slowly inserted one long digit into Bo's ass, ignoring the hiss of discomfort.

12