Payback!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bo squirmed under the onslaught, his cousin's mouth felt too good, bringing an unwanted response from his body. Moaning and writhing, he couldn't believe how much pleasure this was bringing him. His face flushed with shame as he fought with himself, trying to will his body not to respond. It was useless though, even when Luke pushed a finger into his opening, the slight burning wasn't enough to change his body's response. The addition of a second finger a few minutes later nearly did it, but before his erection could wilt Luke brushed across a spot inside him and Bo nearly came off the bed.

"Like that sweetheart?" Luke quietly asked, the endearment slipping out.

"Yes, oh god it's so good," Bo moaned, writhing beneath him as his body was assailed with jolts of electricity each time Luke touched that spot.

Luke silently thanked God, relieved that Bo was getting some pleasure from this. Using his fingers he scissored them apart, stretching and preparing Bo's body for his length. As he pumped his fingers in and out of Bo, he bobbed his head up and down the younger man's cock. Sucking vigourously, he continued pleasuring his cousin, wanting to make him cum before he entered him. He hoped that if he was relaxed enough it would make it hurt less, though he knew that it wouldn't matter, Bo would never forgive him for what he was doing.

Moaning and writhing, Bo thrust his hips, nearly driving himself down Luke's throat. The dual sensations were driving him wild, bringing him closer and closer to the edge. He wondered later if it was because of the way he had fought himself or if it was just that Luke was that good. In that moment though all he knew was that when he lost the battle his body erupted in the most powerful orgasm he'd ever experienced, seemingly going on forever.

Luke swallowed what he could, most of his cousin's cum dribbling out of his mouth to pool on his groin and on the sheet below him. Not giving the younger man a chance to tense up, Luke quickly lubed his cock and climbed between Bo's long legs. Pushing his legs up to his chest, Luke pushed his hard cock into Bo's relaxed body, forcing himself to ignore the cry of pain as he stretched his cousin wide.

"No Luke...please," Bo cried out with pain, his back arching as he instinctively tried to escape the source of the pain.

"Yes Bo," Luke countered, hardening his heart as he began to thrust his hips, moving in and out of his cousin's body. Knowing that he would hurt his cousin no matter what he did, Luke deliberately set up a fast, hard pace in the hopes of ending this soon.

"Please...hurts...Luke...please...stop," Bo panted, gasping with pain each time his cousin moved. He nearly sobbed with relief when his cousin came deep inside him, signaling an end to his torment. He prayed that this would be the last time Luke would use him like this.

Pulling away, Luke collapsed next to Bo on the bed. He hoped this would be enough to satisfy Mary Beth's need for revenge.

"Can I go wash up now?"

"Yeah Bo," Luke quietly replied, his heart breaking at the broken tone of his cousin's voice.

The next morning Luke woke up to find Bo lying in the next bed, tossing and turning. Quickly climbing out of the bed he sat down on Bo's bed. Reaching out to brush his sweat soaked hair from his face, he winced at the heat he found. Getting up he hurried towards the bathroom, stopping when he heard the phone ringing. Nearly running he rushed down the hall to answer it. "Duke farm, Luke speaking."

"Hello Luke, how was your night?" Mary Beth purred.

"I think you know already," Luke snapped.

"Temper, temper."

"Bo's sick Mary Beth, his fever is so high I can't hardly touch him, please give me the antidote."

"That is a shame Luke, it really is," she cooed sympathetically. "I'm not sure I should do that though."

"What do you mean? I did what you wanted, what you demanded."

"I know you did Luke, I was watching through the window. Poor Bo, I doubt he'll ever forgive you," she taunted. "I have a confession to make honey, Bo only has the flu. He's in no more danger of dying than you are."

"You bitch!" Luke snarled.

"No that would be Bo," her cold laughter traveling through the line. "Have fun trying to earn his forgiveness, good-bye Luke."

Before Luke could respond the line went dead. Going to the kitchen he ran cold water in a bowl and grabbed a rag before returning to the bedroom. Sitting down on the bed, he placed the bowl on the nightstand and began to gently wash his cousin's face. Ignoring the stab of pain each time Bo called out to him, begging him to stop hurting him he did his best to make the younger man feel better. He spent the day taking care of his cousin, stopping only long enough to tend to the animals and once to answer the phone. Luke wasn't surprised to find out that the emergency with Daisy's aunt had been a trick to get Jesse and Daisy out of the house. Telling his uncle that they'd be fine until they got back, Luke went back to the bedroom, praying that he was telling the truth.

Two days later Jesse and Daisy arrived home, just hours after Bo's fever had broken. Walking into the house they were both surprised by what they found. "Luke, son wake up," Jesse called shaking his nephew's shoulder as he slept on the couch. The dark circles under his eyes spoke of sleepless nights and exhaustion, making him wonder what had gone on in his absence.

"Uncle Jesse?" Rubbing his eyes, Luke sat up, his tired mind trying to catch up with his eyes.

"What's going on Luke? Why are you out here on the couch looking like you haven't slept since we left? Where's Bo?"

"Bo!" he cried out, trying to stand up only to have his uncle push him back to the couch.

"Daisy would you go see if you can find Bo?" Jesse asked of the young woman who hovered anxiously nearby.

"Yes sir."

"Now Luke you need to calm down and tell me what's going on," turning back to his nephew, he kept one hand on his arm to steady him.

"Bo's been sick Uncle Jesse, I been trying to take care of him..."

"Bo's in his room asleep Uncle Jesse," Daisy interrupted.

"His fever broke a few hours ago," Luke continued. "I came out here to dump the water and I sat down on the couch for a minute. Guess I must've fallen asleep," he added.

"I reckon ya did son. Why don't you go on and get some rest in your bed, me and Daisy will take care of everything now."

"Yes sir." Reluctantly Luke pushed himself to his feet and stumbled to his bedroom. His bed was the last place he wanted to be but there was no way he could explain that to his uncle, so he didn't try. As he came into the room, Bo opened his eyes, pulling back in fear when he saw him. Unable to stand that look in his baby cousin's eyes, knowing he had put it there Luke turned and fled the room. Hurrying into the bathroom, he threw up what little there was in his stomach, his body continuing to heave even after it was empty.

It was there his uncle found him a short time later. Helping him to his feet, he led the feverish young man to his room and tucked him into his bed.

"No, please not here, please," Luke begged, his pleas falling on deaf ears.

"Uncle Jesse what's wrong with Luke?" Bo asked from his own bed.

"He's sick Bo, probably has whatever bug you picked up."

"Good," Bo growled.

"Bo! What is wrong with you?" Jesse demanded, shocked to the core.

"Ask him," he nodded to Luke.

"I'm asking you."

"I...he...I can't tell you," Bo mumbled, looking away, his face coloring with shame.

"I won't ask ya to explain now, you're obviously still not well. I will want an explanation later though. Can you keep an eye on him while I get some water and a cloth?"

"Yes sir," he reluctantly agreed.

"No, not Bo. Please don't make me hurt him," Luke begged.

Bo's head snapped to the side at his cousin's words. What was Luke talking about and who was he talking to?

"No, I won't do it. I can't hurt him, not Bo, not like that."

Climbing out of his bed, Bo moved to sit beside Luke. "Luke what are ya talking about? Who wants you to hurt me?"

"I'm sorry Bo, I don't want to do this. Have to, only way to save you," Luke mumbled, unaware of what he was saying.

"Bo," Jesse called. "Sorry sprout, didn't mean to startle ya," he apologized when the boy jumped. "Do you know what he's talking about?"

"I'm getting an idea."

"This have something to do with what you said?"

"Yes sir. He, something happened while y'all were gone."

"What happened?" Jesse gently asked.

"I can't tell you, but it was something I never would've thought Luke could do to anybody. I think maybe it wasn't really Luke, it sounds like maybe he was forced somehow."

"You may be right Bo, but now ain't the time to ask him. You go on back to bed and get some rest, I'll tend to your cousin."

"Yes sir."

A few days later Luke's fever broke, putting him on the road to recovery. Showing more patience and restraint than he ever had before, Bo forced himself to wait for Luke to be up and around. Finally a few days after Luke's fever broke, the two boys were alone in the house and Bo had his opportunity. "Luke can I talk to you?" Sitting down in his uncle's chair he faced his cousin who lay on the couch.

"Of course Bo," Luke readily agreed, surprised that the younger man would want to.

"When you were sick ya said some things."

"What kind of things?"

"Things that made me wonder why you did what you did?"

"You mean why did I rape you?" Luke bluntly asked.

"Yeah," Bo confirmed, hanging his head as he remembered the way he'd reacted to most of what his cousin did.

"Mary Beth Carver."

"Huh?" Bo was more confused than ever, what did she have to do with this?

"The day it happened, she cornered me in town..." Luke went on to explain everything to his cousin. "I'm so sorry Bo, I can't tell ya how much I regret what I did to you. I just hope you can forgive me someday, but I'll understand if you can't."

"Forgive you? Of course I forgive ya Luke, you were trying to save my life. It don't matter that she lied to you, you thought I would die if you didn't do what she wanted. You ran the risk of losing not only me but your entire family, even your freedom maybe just so you could save my life."

"You're an amazing man Bo Duke," Luke whispered, awed by his cousin's ability to forgive.

"You wouldn't think so if ya knew the truth," Bo mumbled.

"What truth?"

"You heard that?"

"Yeah."

"Luke I...I enjoyed it, well not all of it, but most of what you did. I ain't never felt anything so amazing. I'm sorry, you don't need to hear that," he apologized, hanging his head.

"Bo, if we were to take things slow do you think you'd ever consider being with me again?" Luke carefully asked.

"You mean that?"

"Yeah I do," Luke confirmed. "Bo I hated what I was doing to you, what she forced me to do, but I realized during it that I do love you. If you think you'd like to, we could try this again the right way, see where it leads," he shyly suggested.

"I'd like that," Bo whispered. Standing up he moved to sit on the couch, "Luke could you kiss me?"

"Gladly," Luke smiled as he pulled his cousin down for a gentle kiss.

A year later Mary Beth Carver received a letter from Bo Duke.

Dear Mary Beth,

A year ago you came to Hazzard for a visit. You tried to destroy two lives with that visit, all because you thought we'd ruined your life. I'm sending you this letter to thank you for your efforts. Because of you Luke and I discovered that our love went deeper than we'd ever imagined. We are deeply in love, basking in the love and support of our family and friends as we prepare to pledge our love in a public ceremony. I would invite you, but we're only inviting those who wish us well. Again thank you for your scheming ways, giving us both more happiness than we could ever have imagined possible.

Bo Duke.

Howling in frustrated rage, Mary Beth tore the letter to shreds.

The End.

12