Payback

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Last night when I went past the store Joe's and George's trucks were both in the lot. I turned into the lot and went to the door with the disabled buzzer. I knew before I even got to Patty's office what I would find.

I could hear her moaning and screaming from halfway across the building. I took out my cell phone and set it to take pictures. The damn slut didn't even have her office door closed. She was bent over her desk and Joe had his pants down. He was standing behind her slamming his cock into her cunt. I watched and took pictures as he grabbed her hips tighter and slammed deeply into her. I saw his hips clench and his ball sack drew up against the base of his cock. I watched as his muscles clenched and released as he pumped his seed into my wife. Finally he pulled back from Patty. She continued to lie over her desk.

I watched Joe's sperm drain from her slightly open cunt and run down her thighs. George walked up beside Patty and helped her stand. He pulled her to him and gave her a deep French kiss then said, "Here Honey. Let's get you naked. I want to play with your tits while I fuck you."

I watched and took a picture while George helped Patty strip. I was going to get a picture of him fucking her then go in and wreak some bodily harm on my two ex friends. I backed from the doorway so they wouldn't see me until I was ready. I remembered Dad usually had a tape recorder in his office and went to see if it was there. I wanted to tape some of the conversation if I could. I found the tape recorder and brought it back. I sat it on the floor beside the door as I watched my wife service my two ex friends.

Patty was lying on her back across her desk. George was slamming his cock into her cunt as hard as he could. Patty was moaning around Joe's cock as she fellated him. Her gorgeous breasts were bouncing back and forth from the force of George's thrusts into her cunt. Each of his thrusts drove her onto Joe's cock. I continued to take occasional pictures until they all three had their next orgasm. From the way she acted Patty had the best one of her life. I know it was a larger one than any I had given her.

I was further infuriated by the conversation I taped. As she was sucking him I heard Joe say, "Damn Patty aren't you glad you let me fuck you again at the Christmas party two years ago? I told you it would be the best damn sex you ever had in your life didn't I? I was talking to Jared the other day and told him about the hot honey I was doing now and he wants to meet you. Are you sure you won't let him come in some evening also?"

Patty pushed him away and turned her head to him. "NO. I don't mind doing you two, hell I love doing you two but I don't want or need anyone else. I didn't like him when we were in school and I still don't. The one time he fucked me before Stan and I got married he was an asshole. He hurt me and didn't even make sure I enjoyed myself. I always enjoyed our time together before we got married and I still enjoy it. If you can keep your damn mouth shut we can keep this up for ever but you have to be careful. Stan is getting really pissed at the way you two are acting when he can see us. If you don't cool it I will have to cut you off."

I decided I had enough on tape and enough pictures. I had picked up a ball bat when I was in Dad's office when I was there. I was going to put the hurt on Joe and George. I picked it up and started into the room when I had a thought. George had always been really jealous. He was married to his high school sweetheart still. She and I had dated several times. In fact they did not become serious until after Patty and I became engaged. I had enjoyed fucking her so I thought I might just see if I could seduce her before I did a number on him. In fact, that would probably be a better payback than just knocking him around. He always cried in high school when she and he were on the outs and he hated it the few times I had dated her.

I quietly backed from the room and left the building. I did set the alarm and reattach the buzzer wires on the door as I left. I couldn't wait for the excitement when Patty and her two friends set off the burglar alarm when they walked across the show room floor to leave.

The alarm keypads were beside the doors and there were motion sensors in the main part of the building so before they could discover the alarms were set the alarms would go off. I knew she would be able to disable the alarm but the damage would be done. She would wonder how it got set and she would have to wait in the building for the police to come. I wondered how she would explain the alarm and if Joe and George would have enough sense to leave before the police got there.

Patty was very late getting home. She came into the house and walked up to me very nervously. I watched her face and she seemed scared. I smiled to myself and asked her, "What's the matter Honey? You seem nervous and you're a lot later than you usually are."

Patty licked her lips and sat on the edge of her chair facing me. She said, "I was working late. We couldn't get the books to balance and I didn't think I would ever find the problem. What were you doing tonight? I thought you might come by or at least call since I was so late."

"NO, I'm getting used to you being late and I didn't feel like coming by and drinking beer with you and your boyfriends."

Patty's face got white then she blushed. "Damn you Stan. I keep telling you nothing's going on. Joe and George weren't even there. Why can't you get it through your damn head that I have to visit with them to keep them happy?"

"Ok, Honey," I said. "I know you have to schmooze the customers. I just drove by about six thirty and thought I saw their trucks there."

"Well, they were there then. They came in just about closing time and I had to wait for them to pay for and load their order before I got to the books. They were gone shortly after closing. I just meant they weren't there the whole time I was. I'm tired. I'm going to take a nice hot bath and go to bed."

I smiled and said, "Great. I'll be there in a jiffy. I've been horny all day."

Patty looked worried again and said, "No, I'm sorry Honey. I'm really bushed. I don't feel like it tonight. Why don't we have a quickie in the morning before we go to work?"

I just smiled to myself. I thought it would be a cold day in hell before I went for sloppy seconds. I wondered how many times I had gotten them without knowing it. I made a mental note too that I needed to get tested for diseases also. I had just said that to jerk Patty's chain.

The next morning early I left before Patty woke up. As soon as my attorney's office opened I called for an appointment. He managed to fit me in at noon if I would take him out for lunch. I agreed and we grabbed a quick meal at a sandwich shop near his office. He wanted to talk about the problem there but I asked him if we could just eat in a hurry and go back to his office. He said, "Of course but what could be so secret we can't talk here. I do a lot of business over lunch."

I just told him it was sensitive to my business and I didn't want things to get out until I had all the I's dotted and the T's crossed.

When we got to his office I began explaining what the problem was. I told him I wanted a divorce immediately based on Patty's adultery and wanted the Pre Nuptial enforced to the letter. I showed him the pictures and let him listen to the tape. I also told him I would appreciate it if he only showed the pictures of Joe and Patty and didn't use the tape unless he had to."

"Why do you want to keep George out of it," he asked?

"Well, I'm not sure you will approve but after the divorce I have some plans for George. I don't want to tip him off and"

Laurence (the attorney) broke in on my conversation. "Whoa there Hoss. I hope you aren't planning anything violent. I have to report something like that as an officer of the court."

I laughed and said, "No, I'm not planning violence. I used to date George's wife Susan. She and he dated and broke up several times and twice I dated her during the break up. They almost always go to Murphy's Tavern on weekends. I think I am going to make some moves on Susan to piss George off. I want to give her the info I have on him cheating but I want to play with his mind first. She will get a heads up on this and I will get a little payback on good old George. He used to get so angry every time she dated someone else and I hear he gets jealous when she spends too much time dancing with other people. I just want to see if I can seduce her after my divorce is final and let him find out about it. I guess you could say I want to give him a dose of his own medicine. I also intend to try and seduce Joe's fiancé. There will be no violence unless one of those assholes starts it."

"Stan I don't like this. It could blow up in your face but you are right. There is nothing illegal about seducing a woman but you should know they could sue you for alienation of affection."

I laughed and said, "Let them bring it on. I will counter sue and I have pictures and a tape to use in that suit. Don't you think it would be almost a wash?"

Laurence leaned back in his chair and thought a moment. Finally he said, "Yes, the suits could possibly balance out if one is filed but you need to remember you might have larger assets than do they. Even if you both won the lawsuits in court you might come out worse off financially if there is a judgment against you. Besides, don't you think that is a disgusting thing to do to those ladies? I suppose they will be hurting enough just finding out about their men cheating on them. If you use them like that it will surely hurt them worse."

I have to admit, my heart was made of stone now. I said, "I don't care. They took that chance when they chose those cheating assholes."

Wednesday I received a phone call from Laurence. He told me the divorce was ready to file and he planned to serve Patty that afternoon. "Great," I said. "I'll get busy and change the locks on the doors this morning. I will pack as many of her clothes as I can and put them on the front porch. I am going to place pictures of her and Joe on every door so she can see them when she comes over."

Hooooo Boy! I don't know who was the angriest when the shit hit the fan at Dad's store. I got a phone call from three very angry people within minutes of Patty being served. She called and had a screaming fit then told me I would be sorry I was ever born. Dad called just after she stomped from the store. Her father called and blessed me out just after I hung up from talking to Dad.

While I was talking to Dad I said, "Dad I really need to thank you for talking me into that Pre Nuptial agreement. I filed for the divorce because I walked into the office Saturday night and found Patty having sex on her desk with Joe and George. I have pictures and a tape. Thanks to you I will get to keep my home and business as well as three fourths of our assets. I do think you should change your store locks and the computer passwords in case she decides to do something we wouldn't appreciate. I suggest you fire her but that is your decision. You need to decide if you can trust her after this."

"Damn Son. I...I just can't believe that. Right here in the store? Yeah, I'll have the girls get right on the changes to the computer and so forth. We'll be over this evening to talk some more."

When Dad and Mom came to my home that evening they were devastated. Mother, especially had loved Patty. She was the daughter they never had. I convinced them that it would be best if they let Patty go. I said and I really believed that Patty might do something to damage the business if she remained in her position.

The next morning when Patty found out she not only lost her husband but she had lost her job she became really angry. The next Monday I received a counter suit for the divorce and Dad was served with a suit for wrongful dismissal. It looked like we were going to be giving Laurence a lot of money over this mess. We decided to have an outside accountant do an audit of the business also.

I was sitting in the bar Tuesday evening when Glenda walked in. Like most friends in our town, she didn't ask if she could join me, she just plopped down into the booth across from me. "What's this I hear about you and Patty," she asked.

I said, "Depends on what you heard but I suppose most of the rumors are true. I caught her and Joe screwing in her office after work the other day. I got pictures and filed for divorce."

"The way it is going around town is you got jealous about her having male friends and talking with them in the store so you filed for divorce. She is also saying you were vindictive and got your father to fire her so she couldn't even live."

I laughed and said, "Well, Dad did let her go but it was because she did what she did in the office and because he had our CPA come in and check the books. I can't say what they found but she had made some other mistakes also. Now can we just let it go?"

"Yeah. I'm sorry though. I know how you feel. That damn Joe did the same thing to me you know. Bastard never could keep his pecker in his pants except when he was at home."

I saw a small tear run down Glenda's cheek. I reached over and wiped it from her face then said, "Yeah. I think he screwed almost all the girls he ever dated and a lot of other men's wives. That was partly why I didn't want Patty to flirt with him or be alone with him. I really didn't think he would turn on a friend like that though."

Glenda and I downed a couple beers while we visited then I walked her out to her car. Just before she got into the vehicle she gave me a gentle kiss on the cheek. "It'll get better Stan. I promise."

Days seemed to drag on, work came and went. Some of my friends gathered around me to support me in my sorrow, some gathered around to support Patty and were no longer friends. Dad's trial for wrongful dismissal was to begin on a Monday. I was at home the Sunday before when I heard a voice calling to me from the side of the house. I have to admit I did not rise to greet my visitor. In fact, I fell on my ass trying to do so.

I had been communing with John Barleycorn all afternoon and I am afraid he tripped me up. Well, to be precise when I tried to get up from my Adirondack patio chair I got my foot caught and fell on my ass. There I was lying on the ground in a puddle of spilled Glen Morangie looking up the dress of one of my best supporters.

Glenda was standing looking down at me laughing. She squatted to help me up and I saw a sight I had not seen for months. I was looking at beautiful smooth feminine thighs coming together at a pantiless smooth shaven little cunny. I felt my cock surge to attention in a microsecond.

Unfortunately, Glenda saw where I was looking and said, "Damn it Stan. Get your eyes back where they belong." She twisted her knees away from me and reached her hand out. "Here, give me your hand and I'll help you up. Can you even stand by yourself?

I have to admit I giggled more than I laughed when I said, "Well, I thought I could but here I am lying at your feet when I tried to do it."

Before she could help me up Glenda broke out in a loud laugh at my comment. She did help me to stand and I was able to do so more or less by myself after we quit laughing. I invited her to sit in one of the chairs across from me and I more or less fell back into mine. Glenda was becoming almost a fixture around my house. Other than my mother she was almost my only feminine companion and I treasured her company. Unfortunately, today I really didn't want to see anyone and I am afraid it showed in our talk.

Finally Glenda looked at me and asked, "Stan did I do something to make you angry? I know it was mostly my fault you looked up my skirt when I came. I"

I felt my chest heave and my eyes began running. I hurt and could not talk. I scrunched up my face and just shook my head at Glenda. "No," I whispered. "You are almost the only one who even comes around any longer. Today I have been feeling sorry for myself. I have also been thinking about the court case tomorrow. A few months ago I thought I had it all, a loving wife, a great business, you know, the American Dream? Now all I have is a broken heart, busted marriage and I am facing court battles to keep my and my families material possessions."

"I am so angry with life and with what Patty did to me I have turned most of my friends against me. All I know is I want to hurt Patty, Joe and George and Patty's parents so badly they will be sorry they ever heard of me. That is almost all I think of any longer. I have plans and they are not very nice. I know when I follow through on them you will leave me too and damn it I don't want that but I can't help it. I want to HURT those bastards and I know when I do it will hurt me too."

Glenda rose from her chair and sat in my lap. She wrapped her arms around me and just held me. I felt her soft breasts pushing against my chest and I remembered she had no underwear on. I felt my cock surge to life again and I wiggled trying to shift it to a more comfortable position.

I felt Glenda shift her position and heard her gasp. I saw her look down even though she could not see the bulge in my lap. "Why Stan? Why do you think I will leave you if you take revenge on those assholes? Haven't we been friends all our lives? What are you planning to do that is so bad? I don't understand why you are angry with George though. OH! Stan please promise me you won't hurt them!"

"No, Glenda. Well, I guess that depends on how you define that. I don't intend to physically damage them unless they come after me first. I intend to do my best to drive Joe into bankruptcy and out of town. I intend to use all the money I can spare to take care of him and George for that matter. Unfortunately for our friendship I think what I intend to do besides that will run you off. You see Glenda I intend to steal their women just like they stole mine."

Glenda pushed herself back from me and looked me in the eyes. "What! Stan you're not going to...What do you mean? And you still haven't told me why you want to hurt George also."

"Simple. I haven't told anyone but George was one of Patty's lovers so I owe him some pain. I'm going to move in on their women and bed them. I'm going to make them love me and take them from their men like they took Patty from me and I am going to make sure Joe and George find out about it."

"Stan you can't do that. What about the poor girls? That will hurt them too! Stan please don't do that. It would devastate those poor girls more than just knowing what a cheating bastard their man was. They would fall in love with you and then when they found out you were just playing them it would gut them! I can't believe you would even think about doing something like that. They're hurt enough just being with those cheating bastards."

Glenda pushed herself back from me and struggled to stand. When she got to her feet she looked down at me. "Stan, you're right. If you do something that despicable I'll...Oh, I don't know what I'll do but..." Glenda turned and stomped out of my yard. I heard her car drive off shortly thereafter.

My divorce was proceeding rapidly. Since we had such a good Pre Nuptial agreement it was mostly a slam dunk. I only had to wait for the normally slow movement of the courts. The trial for wrongful dismissal however was another matter. We were all nervous when the trial started. Patty's attorney made my father and me look like ogres. He twisted our every sentence and tried to put words in our mouths. Finally things began to look up when our attorney began his questioning.

He brought out how much time Patty spent visiting and flirting with customers. He called witnesses both from within and without the company to verify the behavior. He brought out the fact she routinely drank beer at the store and while it was not illegal if done away from the business area he made it look like she was ignoring her duties to do so. Laurence called Dad's accountant and this was one witness that did enormous damage to Patty. The accountant said that Patty had authorized Joe and George to exceed their pre set spending limits and she had authorized them extra time to pay. In fact their accounts were three months past due and they were only making token payments.