Payback

Story Info
She learns her lesson about fighting with her neighbors.
1.8k words
3.49
148k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bella26
bella26
24 Followers

They moved in quietly. I watched as they brought in their things, hoping they would be better neighbors than the last ones. They were the worst neighbors we had in a while and I really didn’t get along with them very well. The guy was always staring and trying to peep in the windows and his wife was constantly yelling and blaming everyone else for her husbands wandering eye. As these new guys (aged between 21 and 26) started settling in, I decided to introduce myself to them. I figured I’d start off on a good note and try to be friendly. They introduced themselves as Mike, Matt and Steve. Mike and Matt were brothers and Steve was just a friend of theirs. They were all going to college and didn’t want to live on campus.

We all got along great for the first couple months they lived there. Then they started changing and whenever they would see me they would get really hateful. I wasn’t sure what had caused this change, but I didn’t worry about it too much. Then one night I was sitting outside talking on the phone to a friend of mine and they were next door having a party. My friend said something that made me laugh and next thing I know they were outside yelling at me to shut the fuck up and calling me a bitch and many other names. I told them to never call me a bitch again and if it did happen again, I’d be sure to make their lives a living hell up there. They walked back into their house, slamming the door shut as they went back in.

I didn’t think about the incident for a few days and by the next week had completely forgotten about it. I should have kept it fresh in my mind. One morning I woke up and was unusually horny. I decided after everyone had left for the day that I would climb back into bed with one of my favorite toys and enjoy myself for a little while. I was on the verge of coming when I heard a door slam from somewhere within my house. I jumped out of bed to go see where the noise had come from. I did a halfhearted search and found nothing so I went back to my bedroom and finished what I had started. After I finished I got up and went to get my day started, trying to get everything done I needed to do early so that I could relax the rest of the day.

While I was washing my dishes I heard another noise. I at first thought it might have been my cat, but then I remembered letting her out earlier that morning. I once again went to investigate my house and once again found nothing. For the next hour, I kept hearing little noises here and there and was starting to get paranoid. I kept hearing these noises, but could never find what was causing them. The next time I heard a noise, I decided to ignore it. I figured it was just my imagination going wild. I sat down at my kitchen table to finish a cup of coffee and a cigarette when someone grabbed me from behind. A hand was immediately put across my mouth so I couldn’t make much noise. I tried to scream but the hand on my mouth clamped down harder. A blindfold was then put across my eyes and a gag put on my mouth. My hands were then pulled behind me and tied to the chair. My shorts and panties were pulled off before my legs were bound apart to the chair.

My thoughts were running wild on who was doing this to me. I could hear 2 people talking in my living room, but I couldn’t recognize the voices. I started squirming around trying to loosen my restraints and I felt a smack across my face. The person in the kitchen with me told me “Quit moving or this will be a lot worse on you than its already going to be.”

I recognized that voice. It was the voice of Steve, my neighbor. I tried even harder to get loose. It was no use though. I felt another hard smack across my face and felt blood in my mouth. Steve yelled into the other room “Hey guys, this bitch really needs to learn her lesson. She won’t quit fighting me in here.” I was so scared I started to shake. I didn’t know what they planned to do to me, but I had a fairly good idea. Steve walked out of the room, leaving me alone, half naked and scared. I sat there for a few minutes before they came back.

Matt said, “We are going to untie you now. If you fight us, you will pay the price. We just want to move you out of this chair. But we don’t want you over here. We want you at our house. You are to put your shorts back on and walk with us over there without trying to attract any attention. If you are a good girl and follow our directions, your punishment won’t be too bad.” As he said that, the other two laughed.

They untied me and I automatically kicked and hit out at them. There was another slap across my face and then two more. After this, I gave in temporarily for whatever they had in store for me. I quietly put my shorts on, with tears streaming silently down my face. I allowed them to walk me across the road to their house. Once inside I knew I was at their mercy. I was immediately stripped once again and stood naked in front of not only Matt, Mike and Steve, but also four more of their friends. I didn’t want to think about what was going to happen to me.

Apparently I had somehow upset all of them in some way, but I wasn’t sure how. Either way I knew I was in for a very long day. They pulled me into another room and forcefully pushed me down on the bed. I tried to jump back up, but I had all 7 of them quickly knocking me back down and holding onto me. They ripped off my clothes and proceeded to tie me to the bed preventing me from being able to move. They then disappeared and left me naked and restrained. They were gone for what seemed like forever, but was actually only about 15 minutes. When they did come back, I realized they had been in my house and found where I kept my assortment of vibrators. They were laughing as they saw the different ones I had. They decided to “torture” me with them a little bit. They took my biggest one, which was about 3 inches in diameter and 10 inches long and stuck it in me. They then took an anal vibrator and inserted it into my ass. They turned both of them on the highest speed and then walked out again, but not before they told me when they came back that both of them had better still be inside me.

I used my vaginal muscles to try and hold the vibrators in, but they were gone a long time that time. After about half an hour I couldn’t hold them in any longer because when I came (which I couldn’t stop myself from doing) I pushed them both out. They came back in and saw them lying on the bed and told me I had been a bad girl. They then told me they would have to punish me even more. I was honestly scared of what these guys were going to do to me. I had 7 guys around me, all wanting to fuck me.

I didn’t have to wait much longer. Matt, the one I got along with the best walked over to me and climbed on top of me. “I’m going to fuck your brains out for all the times you’ve pranced around teasing me you little slut.” He said. He pulled his already hard cock out of his shorts, just barely pulling them down and entered me quickly and roughly. He wasn’t overly large but the force with which he was pounding into my pussy was on the verge of painful. I could feel the tears running down my cheeks as I begged them to please let me go.

“Shut up, bitch!” yelled Greg, one of the other guys there. He decided to shut me up by forcing my mouth open and putting his cock in it. This was more than a blowjob; he was fucking my mouth like it was a wet pussy. I could feel him slamming into the back of my throat and could feel myself gagging. Matt continued fucking me for a few more minutes before releasing his load of cum into my pussy. Another guy immediately replaced him, but I couldn’t see who it was. Greg came in my mouth, shooting his sperm into my stomach and I tried not to choke on it.

I felt myself being untied and tried to run to escape from them. I felt a punch to my face that knocked me to the ground. Steve then laid down on the bed and I was placed on top of him. He fucked me slowly for a few minutes because he had to hold me. I was still slightly dizzy from the hit I took. I quickly snapped out of it though as I felt a dick trying to enter my ass. I looked and saw Mike behind me pressing his way into my ass. He was larger than Matt or Steve and it felt as if my ass was on fire with both of them in me stretching me.

I think I passed out from the pain after about the third combination of pussy/ass. When I woke up it was an hour later and I was in my own bed, naked and sore, with cum dripping out of me and dried onto my face. There was a note on the pillow beside me that read

“Becca, Thanks for the great time. We hope our little punishment will keep you from causing any trouble up here. But just so you know, you are a great fuck and anytime you would like it, we are all willing and ready to have fun again. And we can always find new guys or more guys if you like. “

I never told anyone about them raping me that day, but I have since seen all 7 guys again along with some different ones. We are currently planning a “gang bang party” with me as the hostess. I just hope they use me like they did that first time. But that is another story.

To be continued????????? Let me know what you think and if I should continue or not.

bella26
bella26
24 Followers