Payback by a Bitch

Story Info
A woman retaliates when a man breaks her heart.
1.4k words
4.12
42.4k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
paerotica
paerotica
52 Followers

"What kind of an asshole tells a girl that he loves her, woos her, sodomizes her and then sends her an e-mail, AN E-MAIL telling her that he 'just can't do this anymore? What the fuck does that mean, 'do this anymore?' What, exactly, is 'this?'"

He could feel her hot breath in his ear and he could feel the strap-on in his ass. He was being ripped apart, he thought he might be sick, he wanted to black out but no such luck.

"How does my cock feel in your ass? Hmmmmm? Do you like it? Do you like it as much as I liked it when you did it to me?"

She withdrew her cock and as his asshole began to take stock, as his mind began to clear again now that the pain had stopped, he felt her shove it back in again, to the tip. Bile rose up in his throat.

"Oh, look at what we have here. Your cock is hard so you must be enjoying this. I always knew you were more of a pussy than I was, then I could ever be."

She pulled the strap-on out again, he struggled to catch his breath, hopeful that he would never again feel that kind of searing pain but he heard the unmistakable sound of rubber gloves being put on. That sickening snap at the wrist. He couldn't begin to imagine what might be worse than what he had already endured.

And then he felt the cold lubricant, dripping down his ass crack and her fingers began making their way into his ass.

He began to cry out, realizing that it was the first sound he had made since this ordeal began. How did this happen? Where had she been hiding? How did he end up hogtied in his own bed? He had to admit that everything that she was putting him through, he had done to her. She had not deviated a bit from the experience she was re-enacting. The night he had sodomized her. And, if that were the case, he knew what was next.

He struggled to keep his mouth shut, his teeth tightly together, as he felt her trying to shove his panties into his mouth. His were much larger than the thong she had been wearing, and as much as he struggled to keep his boxers out of his own mouth, it was pointless fighting. He tried to take it like a man.

"So, how does it feel? Having your asshole filled up, opened, feeling it react almost against your will? You like it, don't you, fucker? Your dick is certainly in the game, it seems to be very happy about this situation, about our roles being reversed."

He couldn't deny that he was hard, harder than he could remember being in the last year. He thought he might explode each time she touched him.

Her finger, then fingers, were making themselves at home in his asshole. He couldn't imagine anything could hurt this much.

"Let's see, what did you used to say to me? Oh yes, 'I love how your asshole opens up for me, look at your beautiful ass, it makes me so hot.' Well, unlike you, your manpussy makes me sick. Do you remember sitting on my face, until I almost suffocated, telling me to 'service' you, telling me to lick your asshole? Do you remember that I had tied myself to the bed that day, trying to please you and then you almost killed me with your fucking manpussy. You were so excited that you didn't care that I couldn't breathe, did you? Want to know how that feels, to not be able to breathe because someone's asshole is on your mouth, covering your nose and any chance you have to speak out is blocked by someone's ass?"

The thoughts racing through his mind were so overwhelming that he seemed to be not at all in control of them. He had to find a way out of the ties that had his hands behind him, rendering him helpless. How had she managed to get him into this position? Fuck, this was bad. Very, very bad.

He began to wriggle his wrists around, trying to gauge if there was any slack in the cuffs but there was none. He was stuck. He felt the cold metal on his ankles and then heard what could only be a spreader bar being put on his ankles. Oh God, what did she have planned for him?

Her fingers went back to work, in his asshole, spreading it, making him and it wider.

"Okay, you might want to take a deep breath when on my count of three.

One.

Two.

Three."

When she said "three," he felt the largest thing imaginable being shoved up his asshole.

"Hmmphmmph," was the only noise that escaped his lips past the boxers that were shoved in his mouth.

"That's it, sweetheart, just the way you like it. A big cock in that manpussy of yours."

"I am only sorry that you don't have a second hole I could torture when I tell you the story of how you were going to let another man fuck me when you had me tied to your bed. Do you remember that story? The one about you letting another man fuck me and then when I least expected it, you would enter me from behind, so that I would be full, so that I would have two cocks in me at once. Do you remember that? Do you, sweetie? Remember all of those stories, your fantasies, everything that I went along with to please you. What a complete cocksucker. You didn't deserve me and you don't deserve me now but I want to give you a taste of your own medicine so that I can leave you behind, move forward, forget about you."

"Do you want me to take those dirty ol' shorts out of your mouth? Would you like that? Okay, okay, but you have to promise me something..." She grabbed him by the back of his head, roughly pulling his hair, and she nodded his head for him. "Oh, good, you promise me that you will do just what I say..." Again, she roughly grabbed his hair and nodded his head, against his will. "Look at you, you are pitiful, nodding to whatever I want, with your dirty underwear hanging out of your mouth, your eyes large with fear. You really are the biggest pussy I have ever met."

She grabbed his shorts and pulled them out of his mouth. He was able to get his first full breath since all of this started. His lungs filled back up with air again. Sweet joy, he might live through this, he thought to himself.

"That's right, manpussy, take a deep breath, fill your lungs. Open your mouth, big deep breath." He gasped and then felt her hands in his mouth. "Open wider, cocksucker."

He tried, desperately, to close his mouth before the cold plastic of her strap-on slid in past his lips. He could smell his ass on it and he did not want to taste it. He moved his tongue, trying to escape it but there was no escape. She was merciless. He could taste and smell and feel everything. This was a nightmare.

"Suck it, baby, suck your ass off my cock for a change. How does it taste? Mmmmm, good? Yes, that is what I thought. You've always wanted to suck a cock, haven't you? Bet you wish I were a man, a man with a real cock, tying you up, shoving it up your ass, down your throat. You'd love that, wouldn't you, pussyman?" He felt his head being nodded for him again, causing her cock to hit the back of his throat. He gagged. "Oh, too much for you sweetie? I don't want to make you gag or anything, you know? You love sucking cock, don't you? You love feeling that cock on the back of your throat, making you gag, don't you? MMMM, you look awful fine with my cock in your mouth. That's right, suck it like you mean it. Do it the way I like it done. Please your Master. Remember saying those words to me? You believe in karma, right? What goes around, comes around."

She couldn't help herself. She had dreamed of giving him what he deserved for so long. Months, years and finally it was happening. Tears were filling his eyes, snot was running from his nose. He looked ridiculous, so helpless, his eyes begging for mercy.

Yes, revenge was sweet.

Had he really done that? Had he really fucked her in the ass against her will? Was this what he deserved?

paerotica
paerotica
52 Followers