Payback Ch. 01

Story Info
Busty girl was betrayed by friends and now it's payback.
2.1k words
3.5
42.2k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jinette
jinette
3 Followers

Winnie have been having very bad thoughts about a lot of girls, she just turned 18 and she should be having lots of sex but there's one problem. She is not that into guys. She would only have sex with her so-called boyfriend after he begged for weeks. Her boyfriend is slightly older than her, 19 this year; he would love to fuck more frequently and would've dumped her if not for her voluptuous body. Winnie has these amazing tits, it is as big and plump as melons, 36D to be precise and a rather sleek waist, yes she is a thick girl but she got the perfect love handles that leads down to a perky round ass. Although she wasn't as enthusiastic as other girls, she was sure noisier and louder which drives him crazy,

Winnie was a sweet girl; she hung out with a few girls in her school, Mindy, Caren and Ruth mostly. Everything was just peachy until they all realized Winnie was getting all the attention from the guys. It wasn't that the 3 of them weren't pretty or hot, they were. Mindy have this long black hair that cascades down to her hips, her tits were smaller, maybe a 32C but her waist was so slim that it makes her tits looks much bigger. Caren was perhaps the plainest of them all, and she acted like a goody two shoes, but deep down inside she was a bitch, she was jealous of the attention Winnie was getting because she wants boys to want her instead, but she didn't know how to attract them. Ruth was most probably the sluttiest, and to top it off, she had even larger tits, and for a girl to have such big tits at such young age was embarrassing, so she covered herself in layers of clothes which made her seem fat. And Winnie, she was almost exactly the same, kind of like a Queen bee in her little group. She knows how to flirt and she knows how to dress up and they were getting so sick of her.

So they made up rumors about her. Vicious rumors, telling everyone that she got STDs from sleeping around, and then they took a naked photo of Ruth and send it out using Winnie's phone, setting her up, turning her into a malicious bitch and making Ruth the sexy victim. It was perfect, it seemed as if Winnie was taking revenge on Ruth. They didn't stop there, once they knew Winnie's popularity was dropping, they conspired with other girls to lock her up n bathrooms and bullied her whenever they could. It was a nightmare.

But soon enough, and thankfully enough, the school badboy took notice of her, and she knew she had to take this ride if she wanted to graduate without turning into "Carrie" the psychotic witch. She was a virgin; she hadn't figured out that she didn't like boys as much as she likes girls back then. Victor was the bad boy. He had a reputation, and after they became an item, the bullying stopped. Everybody feared her instead, and she hung out with him almost all the time, so the lack of friends didn't bother her. She was pretty glad.

Victor was getting really temperamental, and he wants to fuck her all the time, she just couldn't take it, she wasn't turned on by him and she knew if this carries on. He was going to leave her. She just needed a few more months before she graduate, she needs him to protect her, and her hatred for the girls intensify along with her frustrations. Then she was reminiscing, the sleepovers they had, and the secrets they shared. What Ruth said about wanting to have so much sex she would pass out, it was a shocker, but they thought she was joking. it then lead Winnie into thinking, how many times have Ruth expressed her desire to be fucked, sometimes she would use a joke to mask it, but now, does she really just meant it as a joke?

Winnie has a plan. Victor was more than happy to comply, he had seen the photo of Ruth, and her tits were even bigger than Winnies. And her ass was so unabashedly big and sexy. Ruth parents were divorced and she lived with her dad, her dad works a job that requires to work late on certain days and Winnie knows that, and she was taking advantage of that.

Ruth opened the door and walked up and went back to her bedroom and to her surprise, Winnie was laying in her bed.

"What are you doing here? and how did you get in?" Ruth questioned

"You think with a boyfriend like Victor, we couldn't just break in?" Winnie laughs

"We?" Ruth was puzzled. Just as she finished her question Victor came up from behind her and covered her mouth with his hands and Winnie explained "when I count to 3, Victor will release his hands, but if you scream we will hurt you real bad. you get it?"

Ruth nodded.

"1.. 2.. 3. " And Victor slowly lowered his hands.

"What do you want Winnie? Please let me go." Ruth begged but of course, that wasn't what Winnie had in mind.

"You do as I say and nobody gets hurt..... Too badly. And I know your daddy isn't gonna come home till late, so we can have hours of fun. So do you understand what I am saying or does Victor have to use that knife?" Winnie questioned.

"Okay, i will do whatever you say, just don't hurt me." Ruth pleaded

"Now take off your clothes" Winnie commands, looking at her skimpy razorback and her hot shorts. She looks absolutely fuckable.

"What the fuck....." Ruth hesitated for just a second and Victor used his knife pretty skillfully and cut off her razorback without hurting Ruth.

"Now, Ruth, you understand me when I say you have to do whatever I say if you don't wanna get hurt do you? The next time Victor uses his knife, it will not be as pleasant." Winnie threatened.

Ruth was petrified. She stood there in her baby blue push up bra and hot shorts. Her hands were trembling while she took off her shorts revealing her white panties. Winnie began taking her clothes off too, Winnie took off her t-shirt and skirt, then her black bra and panties and by the time Winnie was done, Ruth was done too.

"I've brought toys" Winnie said chirpily and start to wear her 8inch strap on. "From what I remembered, you always wanted one of this." Winnie walked towards Ruth, "Now suck on my tits" Winnie commanded. Ruth paused for just a second, and Winnie pinched her breast immediately, she knew she didn't have a choice and she didn't want to face anymore punishment so she bent a little to kiss Winnie's gorgeous tits gingerly. and she start licking, "hmmmm you're better at this than I thought." Winnie commented and played with Ruth's tits tweezing her nipples. Ruth then start to suckle on Winnie's tits and Winnie was so turned on she was moaning already.

"I would want to fuck you so bad, but I think you should earn it. beg me to fuck you." Winnie spat. With little hesitation Ruth start to beg meekly, "please fuck me, winnie"

"Beg me like how you begged your boyfriends!" Winnie shouted and Ruth was scared. "Please fuck me with your fat cock. I want it so badddd" Ruth said trembling.

"Well since you want it so bad....... you should get victor lubed up. Suck his cock" Winnie whispered into Ruth's ear. "Don't even think of fighting back, slut." Winnie reminded Ruth.

Victor was already hard from watching the lesbian action, his 9inch fat cock sprang into action in front of Ruth's face. He sat on the bed while Ruth slowly began to stroke him, but Winnie slapped Ruth's hands away and told her she could only use her mouth. Ruth was gagging on Victor's cock. It was too big for her, hell! it was too big for winnie, that's why she didn't like to fuck Victor, he was huge. Just as Ruth was getting into it, Winnie began playing with Ruth's tits again, and she licked Ruth's neck, leaving love bites on her neck, it was a great view. and then suddenly she start smacking Ruth's tits. and Ruth let Victor's cock drop out of her mouth. It was a mistake. Winnie then pushed Ruth down so that she was on her hands and knees and Victor knew what to do, he started to spank Ruth's big ass and making her yelp. "Don't let that happen again, you hear me bitch?" Winnie cursed.

After making sure that Ruth's bottom was red and sore, Victor slid his cock into Ruth's tight pussy from behind and found out Ruth was wet.

"Hey baby, you're right! This bitch is a horny slut! She is so wet!" Victor mocked.

"Isn't she" Winnie continued to watch. She was getting turned on from seeing Ruth in pain,"Suck my cock too" Winnie pointed her fake cock in front of Ruth's face and Ruth took it, Winnie was even rougher than Victor, she was fucking her face like a bitch. She had never been used like this and the sensation was great. In less than 10 minutes Ruth has reached climax and began cumming. "Hey babe, this whore just fucking came." Victor informed Winnie, "Did I say you can cum whore?" Winnie was pissed. Ruth knew she was in trouble, "I tell you what. If you can make Victor cum in less than 3 minutes then I shall not punish you for this." Once Ruth heard that, she tried her best and fuck Victor back, she was squeezing her muscles inside and moaning, but Victor can handle it, and he was in heaven, all the half hearted fucks he have gotten from Winnie could not beat this. Soon 3 minutes was over, and Victor was not cumming, and Winnie just smirked and told Victor he could do whatever he wants then.

Victor spat on Ruth's ass and let his saliva drips down to her asshole and quickly push his hard cock into her asshole, Ruth screamed as the pain was so intense and Victor couldn't get all his cock in. But he continues fucking Ruth and she was crying hard, the pain was so much. It took him another 20 minutes before he finally came into Ruth's ass. Ruth thought it was over but she was soon commanded by Winnie to start riding her psuedo cock. She was so tired but everytime she slows down Winnie would slap her across the face, so she rode Winnie like a cowgirl, her tits bouncing wild, and Victor was enjoying the view. Ruth came and came while riding Winnie, but Winnie would not let her stop.

Ruth must have cummed a thousand times before Winnie told her to get off, to her horror, it was because Victor was hard again, and he was ready to fuck her. "Please, anywhere but the ass. it hurts" Ruth was almost crying again. Victor pittied her and let her ride him instead, Winnie was so horny by now, she took off her strap on and sat on Victor's face while Ruth rode him. Winnie came soon enough and got off, putting on her strap on again. After cumming the first time, Victor couldn't last as long and began cumming sooner than expected. but that wasn't the end. Winnie was ready to fuck Ruth again she facefucked Ruth for a while and started to ram her cock inside Ruth's ass until she was crying and begging her to stop, but she just fucked her pussy instead.

Winnie was smacking Ruth's tits while she rides and it has been 4hours since they first started and Ruth was really tired. She was begging for them to stop and her pussy was so sore.

"So you will do whatever I say if I stop fucking you now?" Winnie asked. Ruth just nodds,

"Okay, I shall. Oh but wait." Winnie said while she gestured to Victor and Victor made a phone call, and Ruth could see her room's door opening and it was Victor's friend. She didn't know his name but she saw him before. "After he is done with you, then we're done, for today. And you have to keep your promise." Winnie spat and dressed up.

"Have fun!" was all Winnie said when Victor and her left.

Victor's friend fucked Ruth for another hour or so before fucking her face again and unloads on her face. Just then, the friend took out his phone and took a snapshot of her face with his cum, and he said "This was what Winnie wanted. She said if you don't do what she say, this will be send to your mom." And he began dressing up. Ruth couldn't handle it anymore and fell asleep almost immediately with cum all over her.

jinette
jinette
3 Followers