Payback Ch. 01-02

Story Info
Read to find out.
888 words
3.94
12.8k
3

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 11/13/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a dreary night. You know one of those that seem all gloom and emo and last forever. The Stars were covered by the malicious clouds and thunder was off at the distance.

I was walking down the road and trying my best to be that hipster poetic person when my girlfriend called me and interrupted this deep emo moment.

"Hey!" said Mikayla.

"Hi baby," I replied.

"Whatcha doiinnn?" She said.

"Nothing muchhhhhh." I replied.

"Come over!" And she hung up.

As I was headed to Mikaylas house I knew that this would be the perfect opportunity.

You see a few weeks back we went to this pride festival in Atlanta and she took the opportunity to be very spontaneous and well let's just say the sheets were soaked. I couldn't do anything to her at the time but now I was going to get my revenge.

I got to her house and she was laid up in her room looking all cute and I plopped down upon her.

"Bbabyyyyyy," I drew out in my cutest voice.

" Yessssss?" She looked up from her phone.

"Guess what?" I said devilishly.

"Hmmm, what?" She wondered quizzically.

I placed my lips upon the lobe of her ear and whispered "I love you" as shivers went down her spine and the lust dilated her pupils.

"I love you more," she barely squeaked out as I began to trail kisses from her ear to her collarbone. Biting softly her collarbone and her neck and back again. She was moaning slightly as she realized what was happening and pushed me away.

"What are you doing?" She asked breathless.

"Nothing," I replied nonchalantly.

"Doesn't look like noth-" her words got interrupted when I placed my lips on her savoring in the taste of her kiss. I kissed her softly at first letting my lips and tongue explore her soft subtle lips and welcoming mouth. My teeth gently pulled at her bottom lip as she moaned and tried to get me to kiss her deeper.

I kissed her softly one more time than my mouth ravaged her.

I didn't want to explore I wanted to taste her. I wanted to feel her eyes squeeze shut and her body melt into because of the force.

I wanted her heart to race at the urgency of my kiss.

My god I was going to make this the best night ever.

Chapter 2

My hands had happened to start exploring her body. While we were kissing my hands started soft lightly caressing her soft skin. I took her shirt off with a prompt swoosh ignoring her gasp and continued to caress her. While one of my hands ran over her voluptuous greats I had the other one unhook her bra and take it off. I took a second to look back and take in her beauty. I couldn't get over it. Her dark hair glistened from the light. Her eyes mesmerized me with their intensity and I drunk her in like a fancy liquor. I could get drunk off her. Her ways her looks the way she loved me. She was my drug. I kissed her neck down to her breast and inhaled the sweet scent of her body. I craved her so bad, but tonight wasn't about me. It was all about my beautiful girlfriend.

I lightly circled one nipple with my tongue pushing softly when I heard her gasp I kissed my way over to her other breath making sure that I gave equal attention.

She was panting softly and this turned e on even more. Her head was thrown back and her hair was a messy sexy all around her. Her hips were grinding slightly because of how turned on she was.

I started trailing kisses down her stomach to right above where her jeans were. I looked her dead in the eye as she looked down and continuing our state I unbuttoned her jeans with my teeth. She bit her lip in response and shuddered. I quickly tore off her jeans. I stood at the edge of the bed in amazement this beautiful wonderful girl loved me. I couldn't get over it. She got embarrassed and tried to hide herself but I wouldn't let her. I quickly got on top of her and started kissing her again as my hips lovingly thrust against her wetness. She gasped as I ran over her clit while thrusting.

I asked her what was wrong.

"Nothing.." She trailed off.

"You sure..?" I probed.

"Im positive," she said as she kept grinding against my thrusts.

I quickly slipped my hand down her panties to see if I was working her up right and it was just as I expected. She gasped slightly and her eyes widened. Her wetness made me shudder. I wanted to slip my fingers on here and make her cum right there. But I knew I was going to make this last. It was tempting to taste her. I stuck one finger in her and she moaned so loud. She lightly said my name "Baylor..." As I took it out. I forced her to watch me as I climbed back on top of her and inserted the finger in my mouth. Her eyes widened in amazement. Then I kissed her ferevishly making her taste herself.