PayBack Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Crissy again faced them Will reached out and ran his fingers over the lace covering one of her nipples, then over the lace of her thong covering her bare little snatch.

"Yep, I think it is a perfect outfit for her. It allows the essence of her to come through. Go ahead," Will said to the shopper, pointing at Crissy,"See what you think. Run your fingers over it."

Hesitantly the guy reached out and ran his fingers over the material that covered Crissy's hard erect nip.

"Thy it here." Will said, pointing at the front of her thong.

The guy grinned and this time allowed his fingers to linger as they stroked across her mound.

Will could see that Crissy's lip was caught between her teeth and noticed a small tremble to her shoulders.

Will glanced around to make sure no one was close, reached over and pulled her thong aside, exposing the bare lips of her snatch.

"Try that." He said.

The shopper looked at Will, glanced at Crissy's face then looked back to Will.

"Go ahead,"Will said grinning,"Touch it. It's warm, wet and sweet."

The shopper looked at Will, then hesitantly reached out and slipped his finger into Crissy's damp cunt. A small mewling moan came from her as he began to stroke her clit.

"She's really a great little fuck. To bad we don't have time or I'd let you try some."Will said.

The shopper grinned and said,"Damn if I wouldn't love too!"

"Next time maybe."Will said,"Crissy, go get dressed."

"Casey!" Will called,"Come out here."

Casey slowly emerged, this time dressed in a sheer black outfit. Will didn't like it as much as the blue one, but it was sexy.

"So what do you think of this one?" Will asked the guy.

The guy grinned as he looked Casey up and down.

"Nice,"He said,"Very, very nice!"

Will motioned Casey to him. As she stepped up close to Will pointed at her breast.

"Her nips aren't standing up like Crissy's." Will said,"But they do if you stroke them. Go ahead, stroke one."

The shopper leaned forward, an intense look on his face and slowly placed his fingers around Casey's nip. Instantly it stood at attention and his grin widened as he felt the hard little nub respond to his touch.

"Christ!"Was all he said.

"I'll bet ten to one her pussy is soaking wet too." Will said,"Why don't you see if it is?"

This time the shopper didn't hesitate. He reached out, pulled aside the sheer lace of her pantries and slipped his finger into her snatch. Even though she tried to stand still, tried to show no sign she was enjoying it, Will detected a slight push of Casey's hips toward the mans fingers.

"Yep. She is alright!" The guy said as he slid his finger up and down her slit.

Will let him play for a moment or two more then said,"Well we have to go now. Thanks for the assistance. Maybe we'll see you here again."

The guy nodded his head, then slowly removed his fingers from under Casey's lace panties.

"I damn well hope so!" The guy said as he walked away shaking his head and grinning.

"Go get dressed." Will said to Casey.

They returned a few minutes later dressed in their clothes. Will took the blue and peach outfits to the counter and bought them.

"Crissy, you get to drive again."Will said, tossing her the keys,"Casey you're with me in the back seat."

Will climbed into the back seat with Casey and instructed her to lay on the seat with her legs in his lap. He placed one of her legs behind his back and the other against his shins. This put her in a position with her legs spread wide. He flipped her skirt up, uncovering her crotch and the tiny thong that covered her snatch.. As Crissy pulled out of the parking lot, Will slipped his fingers under Casey's thong and between the warm bare lips of her cunt.

Will fingered Casey as they drove down the freeway toward home. He noticed several trucks ahead and grinned as a thought struck him.

"Crissy, get up next to that trucks cab and stay even with it." Will instructed the girl.

Crissy obediently accelerated to catch up with, then slowed to match the speed of the truck. Will kept the fingers he had inside Casey's pussy busy as he hooked the fingers of the other hand under her thong and pulled it aside, displaying the erotic sight of his fingers sliding in and out of her wet snatch. He glanced up at the cab, to see if he could catch the drivers attention only to find the driver staring at them and the show Will was putting on for him.

Will pulled his fingers out of Casey young tight, snatch brought them to his mouth and slowly licked her juices off them. He again glanced at the driver to see if he was watching. Will was delighted to see the guy trying to split his attention between the road and the show in Will's car. A moment later Will saw him speaking on the mike of his CB and knew the guy was tell the trucks ahead about what he was seeing.

"Pull up even with the next one." Will instructed Crissy.

Crissy accelerated and then slowed as she came even with the next trucks cab. Will used his thumb and forefinger to spread the lips of Casey's wet cunt and then shoved two fingers of his other hand into her. Will glanced up at the truck driver staring down at him, grinned and began to slide his fingers in and out of Casey's hot snatch.

Will did this for several minutes, then instructed Crissy to again pull up even with the next truck. Truck driver after truck driver was treated to the sight of Will fingering Casey's sweet young snatch.

At first Casey had been nervous and tense, but by the time the car pulled even with the third truck she was starting to enjoy it and by that time Casey was close to a climax. Will spotted the sign for the their exit and called it to Crissy's attention.

Casey groaned in protest and mumbled,"Oh, no please no! Don't stop! Please don't stop!"as Will pulled his fingers out of her slick hole and ordered her to sit up.

"Don't worry sugar pussy,"Will said with a wide grin,"You'll get yours in a short while, after we're at my place." When they arrived at his house Will took them to the basement where he made drinks for them and a then rolled a joint. He sat on the couch and had the girls sit on each side of him. He placed the closest leg of each girl over his.

He let them sip their drinks, toke on the joint and relax. Every so often he would stroke one or the other girl's leg, nipple or the crotch of their panties. Will was hard and had been for several hours. He was ready to explode and decided it was time for the girls to take care of his needs.

He leaned over, hooked his fingers into the band of Crissy's panties and worked them down over her slim hips. When he pulled them of over her feet, he placed the tiny piece of lace to his nose and inhaled her scent. His cock twitch at the sweet musky smell of her sweet young snatch.

He rose, took her by the hand and pulled her up off the couch. He picked up a cock ring from the end table as he pasted, then walked slowly to the work out mat, beckoning Casey to follow. He pulled off his jeans and underwear, stretched out on his back and pushed the cock ring down over his cock to the base. He hoped it would help him hold off his climax for a while. He motioned Crissy to him. He pointed at her pussy, then pointed to his cock.

Without a word, Crissy straddled him, sank down, grasping his hard cock with her small hand as she did. As the head of his cock touched the warm bare lips of her cunt, she rubbed it up and down between them to lubricate it. She placed the head against the entrance to her snatch and slowly slid down over it.

As his cock slid all the way into her tight snatch and he felt her firm ass against his balls, Will's climax was so close he had to concentrate hard not to blow his wad right then.

"Sit still." He said,"Do not move until I tell you to."

Will motioned for Casey to come to him.

As she stopped next to him he said,"Take off your panties."

As he watched Casey pull her panties down, he squeezed and kneaded Crissy's firm breast. As Casey stepped out of her panties she glanced at Will. He grinned, pointed at her crotch then at his tongue. Casey straddled his face and slowly sank to her knees. The view Will had was fantastic as she lowered her crotch to his waiting tongue.

He reached up, cupped her firm ass cheeks and pulled her cunt to his mouth. He groaned as he tasted the musky, sweet taste of her snatch.

"Oh, baby you taste good!" He groaned.

"Crissy," He said between licks, his voice muffled from being buried in Casey's muff ,"Time for you to pump that sweet tight pussy of your's up and down on my cock."

He felt Crissy respond and within moments was lost in the erotic sensation's of Casey's pussy on his mouth and Crissy's cunt sliding up and down his cock.

To soon he felt his balls tighten and he pushed his hips up, wanting to be as deep as possible inside her when he came. A moment later his cock exploded inside Crissy's tight tunnel, pumping his cum deep into her sweet young snatch. He groaned and pulled Casey's cunt harder against his mouth, tongue fucking her as his cock filled Crissy with his spunk.

He slowed and then stopped his tongue as his spasming cock finished filling Crissy with his spunk.

As he relaxed and stopped licking Casey's warm snatch, he became aware that the young woman was moaning,"Don't stop, don't stop, don't stop, Oh God don't stop," over and over while she pushed her wet cunt down onto his mouth.

At the same time he became aware of Crissy moaning and sliding up and down on his still hard cock. Both girls were caught up in the moment. Both were very close to a climax and didn't want to stop until the raging torrent of an orgasm hit them.

Will grinned and with one push shoved Casey off his face. He grabbed Crissy by the waist picked the tiny black haired girl up off his cock and set her to one side. Protesting groans came from both girls as he did this.

"Enough!" He growled,"If you don't behave, I won't let either of you cum tonight at all! Now hush!"

The girls nodded as one. Casey pushed back her disheveled hair and Crissy took a sip of the drink she had brought with her and set next to the mat.

"Both of you, go take a shower and come back down here pronto." Will said.

As they got to their feet, Will handed them the outfits he had bought at the store.

"Put these on after your shower." Will said.

As the two girls started to climb the stairs Will called to them,"And no fingering those sweet little pussies while your in the shower! I don't want either of you to cum, yet!"

Twenty minutes later Casey and Crissy came down the stairs and Will marveled at how sexy and sweet the two of them looked in the sheer outfits. He was very pleased with the way the blue one showed off Casey's nice firm tits and the peach one accented Crissy's tiny form.

He motioned them to the couch, handed them a fresh drink and another joint. He waited listening to the music he had put on as the girls sipped their drinks and toked on the joint.

After a time he glanced at the LED clock in his DVD player. 6:30 PM was the time.

"Ok girl's, listen up." He said, taking a sip of his drink," Tonight is going to be a little different. A friend of mine will be here at 7:00. He's a very old and dear friend and his birthday is in a few days. I wanted to give him something special for his birthday. His present from me will be you, both of you." He waited for the reaction from the girls. Both were pretty stoned, so it took a few moments for his statement to sink in.

"I don't think I......." Casey started to protest.

Will interrupted her with,"Hush! You sugar lips don't have a choice. Neither of you have a choice. Wait let me correct that statement, you do have a choice, the same one I gave you at the beginning, fuck or go to jail. So what's it going to be?"

"I..."Crissy began.

"No!" Will said,"You only have those tow choices. Just say one of the two words, fuck or jail. So which is it?"

To his surprise Crissy was the first to respond.

She smiled and said,"Fuck." Then broke into a series of giggles as she said,"fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck!"

A moment later Casey was giggling too.

Between titters she too gasped out,"fuck."

"Ok then. Let's get ready!"Will said.

"By the way, my friends nick name is Juice, so call him that, Ok?"Will said.

Crissy looked puzzled and ask,"How did he get the nick name Juice?"

Will grinned and replied,"I'll fill you in later about that. It's a long story. And after you meet him You'll appreciate the story more. Ok let's get to it."

He told them what he had planned and how he wanted them to execute his plan. By 7:00 everything was ready.

Eric was a 15 minutes late.

"Sorry my friend,"Eric said as he stepped in the door,"Traffic was a bitch on Cornell street. It took me 5 minutes to get out of that damned traffic circle. I don't know if it's the design of the thing or the people who use it, but that damned circle is dangerous! So what's up?"

"This way buddy." Will said with a grin as he lead Eric down the stairs.

Will had put a chair in front of and facing the couch.

"Have a seat." Will said motioning to the chair.

Eric looked it over suspiciously.

Will laughed and said,"For Christ sake, I don't have whoopie cushion under it! Sit."

Eric slumped into the chair as Will mixed him a drink.

"Whiskey and water, right?" Will ask.

"Yep." Eric replied,"So what have you got up that sneaky sleeve of your's? I know damned well it's something surprising."

Will handed Eric the drink and said,"We've been buds a long time. I figured I owed you not only one but a bunch. So I have something very special to give you for your birthday."

"Just sit still, close your eyes and don't open them till I tell you. Trust me!" Will said with a grin.

"If I know you it's probably going to embarrass the hell out of me, but ok. I'll bite."Eric said, gulping his drink then sitting up and closing his eyes.

Will waved at the girls who were peaking down the stairs waiting for the signal. They tiptoed down and stood on each side of Eric.

"Ok dude," Will said to Eric,"don't open your eyes yet."

Will motioned for the girls to step forward. Both girls pushed up tight against Eric.

"Ok. Open your eyes and take a look at your presents." Will said.

Eric slowly opened his eyes, and for a moment looked from one girl to the other, trying to figure out what was going on. Suddenly his eyes lit with comprehension.

He pointed first at Casey, then Crissy stammering,"You mean they....they're....the two of them.....?"

Will grinned and said,"Yep both. This is Casey and that is Crissy. They'll do anything you want."

Eric looked from Casey to Crissy and then said,"Anything?"

Will's grin widened as he said,"Yep. Anything."

Will nodded to the girls and in unison they said,"We're all your's Juice."

Eric's face clouded as he looked at will and said,"Damn you Will!"

Will grinned and replied,"I also promised to tell them how you got your nick, after tonight that is. I think they'll appreciate it more after they know you, don't you?"

For a second Eric's face remained dark, then he grinned, laughed and nodded as he said,"Yep, I think they will!"

He circled each girls waist and pulled them to him.

He looked up at Crissy and again said,"Anything?"

She smiled and nodded.

Eric grinned and said,"Oh my, my, what, or who, to do first!"

He slipped his hand down Crissy's back, slid it across her firm tight buttocks and slipped his fingers under the lace of her panties. He felt her move and realized she had spread her legs to give him access to her snatch. He slipped a finger into her cunt and groaned as he felt the bare wet lips of her pussy surround his finger.

He turned and repeated the process with Casey, running his hand across her firm buttocks, along her waist and under the front of her lace panties. She turned to face him and he was again pleased to see her spread her legs and push her hips forward. He couldn't believe the feeling as his finger slipped into her warm wet cunt. He sat as if under a spell, slowly sliding his fingers in and out of the two girls.

After a time he nodded at Crissy and said,"Pull up your top."

She did as he instructed, exposing her small, firm titties. He grinned and turned to Casey.

"Pull it up." He said.

Casey too did as he bid, exposing her firm ample tits to his view. Eric turned and placed his mouth on one of Crissy's nipples. He was delighted as he felt it harden and grow under his tongue. He moved to the other one and felt it too grown hard as he sucked on it. He pulled his mouth form Crissy's nipple, turned his head and had to motion Casey to bend down so he could reach her ample tits. He sucked on first one then the other, making her nipples stand at attention.

All the time he was sucking nipples he had been fingering there cunts. Both girls were very horny, from not getting to cum during the earlier fucking and licking by Will and by Eric's fingers sliding in and out of their pussies. By now both were very, very wet and very, very ready to be fucked. But neither had any idea what waited for them concealed in Eric's jeans.

"Which one first?" Eric ask Will.

"Both are great fucks." Will said,"It's your birthday, your choice."

"I think this tall sexy young lady here." Eric said staring at Casey's hard nipple.

"How do you want her?" Will ask.

Eric looked around and spotted the table. He stood took Casey by the hand and lead her to it. He hooked his fingers into the band of her lace panties and worked them down over her hips. As she stepped out of them Eric grabbed her by the waist picked her up and set her on the table. He gently pushed her back until she was laying on the table with her ass at the edge.

Eric slowly sank to his knees, wrapped his arms around her hips and without hesitation buried his face in her sweet snatch. He began to eat her, first slowly licking the smooth lips of her cunt, then flicking her clit with the tip of his tongue, then placing his mouth against her sweet pussy and tongue fucking her by sliding his tongue in and out of her tight wet hole. He did this over and over, licking her lips, then her clit, then tongue fucking her, until he heard her moan, felt her body tighten, then tremble as she climaxed and her snatch clamped down on his probing tongue.

He continued to lick her until her snatch quit pulsing, then he rose to his feet. He slowly unsnapped, then unzipped his jeans and pulled them down. A moment later he pulled down his boxers and allowed his hard aching rod to spring forth.

Casey was cocooned in the afterglow of her climax. She lay with her eyes closed, floating on a cloud of pleasure. Vaguely she heard Crissy gasp as the small black haired girl caught sight of Eric's huge cock. Eric grinned, took his hard tool in one hand, stepped between Casey's legs, rubbed the head up and down her slit to lubricate it, then began to push the head into the tall girls snatch.

Will grinned as he watched the apple sized head of Eric's cock stretch the lips of Casey's cunt as Eric pushed it slowly into her. Casey knew he was going to fuck her and had been waiting for him to put it in. She still had no idea how big he was, but as she felt her tight little hole stretch to the tearing point, her eyes popped open and focused on the pole size cock about to be shoved into her.

"OH MY GOD!" She gasp,"I CAN"T TAKE....ARGH!"

The last strangled cry came in response to Eric pushing forward hard, shoving half the length of his cock into her.

"OH, GOD! OH, SHIT! IT'S GUNNA TEAR ME OPEN! I CAN"T TAKE IT!" She screamed.

Eric grinned, slapped a hand over her mouth and pushed another inch of his huge cock into her.

"Hush, hush girl." Eric whispered,"It will only hurt for a little while. Then your gunna love it!"