PayBack Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Comshaw
Comshaw
674 Followers

Hours pasted with no sign of the two young people. Just before 10:30 PM Will was about to give up and go to bed, figuring that they weren't going to show, when he caught site of Billy coming towards the door. A moment later Will caught sight of a young large busted blonde following Billy. Billy glanced nervously around, then motioned with his hand for her to hurry.

Will watched as the young man retrieved the key and opened the door. Billy hurried the young blonde inside and Will lost sight of them as Billy closed the door behind them. Will switched over to the basement cameras just in time to see the two young people coming down the stairs.

"Are you sure it's alright if we're here?" Sara ask Billy as they walked across the basement toward the couch.

"It's perfectly alright, I told you, I have permission from the owner. How else would I know where the key was?"Billy replied as he took her hand and pulled her down onto the couch.

"Now how about we fuck? I want your pussy." Billy said with a grin.

"I wish you wouldn't talk that way." Sara replied.

"You like it and you know it!" Billy said, working to open the buttons of her blouse.

"Hmmm, well kind of, I guess." Sara said. Billy had her blouse open and a few moments later had her bra unfastened. Will grinned as he watched the young man pull the cups from around her large firm tits. And his grinned widened as he caught sight of her nipples, hard and erect.

Billy began to squeeze and kneed her tits with gusto.

"Careful Billy!" Sara said,"Those are tender!"

"Ok, Ok I'll be more careful."Billy said as he pulled up her skirt hooked his fingers into the waist band of her panties and started pulling therm down.

To Will's delight he watched as she pushed her ass up to make it easier for Billy to remove them. Billy worked them down her legs, pulled them off and dropped them on the floor. Sara lay on the couch, her legs spread wide, giving Will an unobstructed view of her snatch. He could see the pink lips of her cunt glistening with moisture. He became aware that his cock was achingly hard. He kept his eyes glued to Sara's sweet wet snatch as he unzipped his pants and let his hard rod pop out. He began to slowly stroke it, wondering what it would feel like to slip it into the young blondes wet pussy. Will was so intent on watching Sara and stroking his cock, he didn't realize that Billy had removed his pants and underwear until the young man climbed between Sara's spread legs.

Will watched fascinated as Billy rubbed the head of his cock up and down her slit, lined it up with her hole, grinned, then with one shove, slammed it balls deep into her wet pussy. Billy began to fuck the young blonde like a jack hammer.

Will was very aware of Sara's moaning, Billy's grunting and the slap, slap, slap of Billy's flesh against Sara's. Unfortunately it lasted only a few minutes before Billy groaned, slammed his cock deep into her and came.

A moment later Billy pulled his cum covered cock out of her snatch, stood up and said,"I've gotta' go to the head." And headed up the stairs to the bathroom.

Sara lay still for a few moments, then her hand slid slowly down to her cum slick cunt. Will grinned as she began to finger herself. He stroked his cock as he watched the young blonde finger her cunt. Then to his surprise and delight, Sara pulled her fingers from between the swollen pink lips of her pussy and moved them to her mouth, licking her fingers greedily.

"You horny little cunt!" Will whispered."I'm going to enjoy banging your sweet little snatch!".

Billy came back down the stairs and said,"We've got to go. Your Dad will be looking for you."

Will saw an expression of shock, then panic cross Sara's face. She jumped to her feet, hastily straightening her skirt and began fastening her bra. She followed Billy up the stairs buttoning her blouse as she did.

Will switched to the front door camera and watched as Billy hide the key and the two young people walked down the sidewalk and out of Will's visual range. He waited for ten minutes to make sure they wouldn't return before he came out of the bedroom. He engaged the slide lock on the front door as he passed and then went down to the basement. He walked over to the couch and stood staring at it, replaying in his minds eye the vision of Sara spread eagled there and waiting for a hard cock.

Will was about to turn and go back up stairs when he spotted Sara's panties on the floor next to the couch. He leaned over, picked them up, brought them to his nose and inhaled the scent of her cunt trapped in the cloth. He sat down on the couch, wrapped them around his aching cock and proceeded to jack off with them, thinking about what it was going to be like to fuck the young, horny, large titted blonde. He groaned as his cum spilled out over his hand, soaking the material of her panties.

Will wiped the cum off his hand with the panties, then sat staring at them an idea forming in his mind. He grinned opened the end table drawer, dropped in the cum soaked panties and slid the drawer shut.

As he climbed the stairs Will said to the air,"Yep Sara darlin' you got one hell of a fuck coming from me!"

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Wednesday evening Will looked up the department stores number, dialed it and ask for Sara Brown.

The young male on the other end ask him to wait, then a few moments later a sweet female voice said,"This is Sara, how may I help you?"

"Sara! Did you and Billy enjoy my place last night?" Will said.

"Wha what are you talking about?" Sara gasp.

"You and Billy, my place, last night, on the couch, remember?" Will said.

"I did no such thing! After work I went straight home! How dare you accuse me of any su........"

Sara was starting to sound shrill so Will yelled,"SHUT THE FUCK UP!"

The young lady stopped in mid-word, then said,"You can't talk to me that way! I'll...."

"You'll do nothing or your father will know all about you and young Billy." Will said calmly.

"Oh my god, you can't tell my dad!" She sounded completely panicked,"He'll kill me! Please don't tell him!"

"When do you get off work?" Will ask.

"10:00 PM." Sara replied.

Will said,"I'll expect you at 10:15. We need to talk, so be here."

"Oh please don't tell anyone, especially my father. Please, please!"Sara sounded like she was about to cry.

"Be here at 10:15 and we'll see what we can work out." Will said, then hung up the phone.

He grinned and whistled a tune as he set about preparing for her arrival.

"Just when I thought it couldn't get any better."He chuckled to himself.

He was waiting by the door when Sara knocked. He opened it and got his first real closeup look at the young woman. His gaze locked onto her chest. The bra she was wearing caused her tits to look firm and very large, and Will knew from the night before that it was truer. She wore a pair of white summer sandals with no socks or nylons, a light summer print dress that slid over her curves and accentuated them as she moved. His cock twitched as he undressed her with his eyes.

"Come in." He said, and as he closed the door he pointed to the stairs and said "This way."

"You-you live here?" Sara ask.

Will grinned.

"Yes. This is my house." Will said.

"But I thought...."Sara started to say, then stopped.

"That I was gone on vacation for a while? Billy told you that right?" Will said.

"Aw,aw,aw.....uh-hu." She said in a small voice.

"Come with me and I'll explain." He said.

He lead the way to the basement and showed her to a seat on the couch.

"Would you like a drink?" He ask.

"I-I've never had one." Sara replied.

"No time like the present." Will said with a grin,"I'll mix something I'm sure you'll like."

He went to the bar and mixed himself a drink, then mixed a Lynchburg Lemonade for Sara. He knew this particular drink was very strong and would sneak up on you, but didn't taste strong.

He handed her the drink and watched as she sipped it.

"You're not going to tell my dad are you?" Sara ask.

"About what you did yesterday here? No I won't." Will responded.

"Have you talk to Billy since I called you?"Will ask.

"Uh, hu." Sara replied,"And he said if you threatened me to tell you I'd tell the pastor about you and his wife. And I will, I swear it! I just don't want you to tell my dad. If you don't tell him, I won't tell anyone what I saw."

Will began to laugh and said,"My oh my, you are convincing! You would tell wouldn't you? Ok then I need to show you something."

Will had the VCR all ready to go. Earlier he had selected the best scene to make an impression on Sara and had set it to start at that point.

He picked up the remote, turned on the TV and grinned as he pushed the play button on the VCR remote saying,"Watch the screen. I think you'll be interested in this."

The scene on the screen showed a closeup of a cock sliding in and out of a wet pussy.

"You want me to watch porn?" Sara gasp.

"That's-that's-you're a pervert! I'm leaving right now!"She said starting to get to her feet.

Will grabbed her arm, jerked her back down on the couch and said in a calm deadly voice,"Sit still and watch for one more minute. Then if you want to go you can."

Sara looked shocked, but remained seated and her gaze turned back to the screen.

The cock was still pistoning in and out of the on-screen pussy. The camera panned back and Sara choked out a sob as she realized it was her and Billy. "But, but how could you...where did you...Billy said you'd.....that I would........that you would,"tears began to run down the pretty young blondes cheeks.

"Don't cry!" Will said sliding over next to her and handing her a tissue from the box on the end table ,"Why are you crying?"

"Because you're blackmailing me and your going to tell my father about Billy and me and he's going to kill me!"She stuttered between sobs.

"I'm not going to tell anyone!"Will said,"What made you think that?"

"But...but why else would you film me and Billy?" Sara sobbed.

"Yes I filmed you two, but I didn't say I'd tell anyone. And I know a way you can make sure I'll never tell anyone,"Will said placing his hand on her thigh.

Sara's sobs had slowed as she looked down at his hand on her thigh, then back up at his face, a question in her eyes.

"H-how?" She said.

"Well," Will said starting to run his hand up and down the inside of her thigh,"Think about it. Your father would kill you if he found out you were having sex with Billy, so what would he do to me if he found out I was having sex with you?"

"He'd want to kill you too!"Sara replied.

"Exactly!"Will said,"So all you have to do to keep my lips sealed is...." He slid his hand up her thigh and rested his fingertips on the crotch of her panties.

Sara's eyes widened and she gasp,"Have sex with you?"

"Precisely!"Will said lightly stroking the crotch of her panties with his finger tips.

"But......but......but, I couldn't! I wouldn't!" She stammered, pushing his hand away from her.

"Ok, but I'm sure your father isn't going to like it when I send him this tape." Will said.

"But you said you wouldn't tell!" She mewled, as tears once again appeared on her cheeks.

"Yes I did say I wouldn't tell but only if you had sex with me."Will said pushing the fast forward button, then as he saw the scene of Sara fingering herself, slowing it to play. With out a word Will pointed to the TV screen.

Sara stared at the screen, too stunned for words. She watched herself on the screen for several minutes before she could utter a word.

"You bastard!" She whispered,"You bastard! You enjoyed watching us!"

"Yes I did and I have a present for you." Will said opening the end table drawer and pulling out her cum incrusted panties.

He grinned and dropped them in her lap. She stared at them for a moment, then her face light with recognition.

"M-my panties?" She stammered.

"Yes and I used them to jack off with after you and Billy left!" Will replied, grinning.

"You bastard!"Was all Sara could say.

"Yes I am! But be that as it may, what's it going to be sweet Sara? Tell your daddy, or spread your legs for me and let me used that tight, hot little pussy of your's?"Will ask.

Sara sat for a long moment then said,"You want me to have sex with you and if I do you promise not to tell?"

"It will be more then once."Will said with a grin,"I'll make you the same deal I made some other girls recently, one month. You have sex with me for a month, where ever I want anytime I want, and I promise I'll never tell a soul about it or you and Billy."

"A month?" Sara said, looking a tiny bit frightened,"A whole month?"

"Yep,"Will said, as he slid his hand up her thigh and began to work his fingers under the leg band of her panties,"So what's it going to be? Yes? No?" "Oh please don't tell my father!"Sara said.

"All you have to do is agree to my conditions and you have nothing to fear."Will said.

He managed to get his finger under the cloth of her panties and found her pussy to be very wet as his fingertip trailed along the warm folds of her snatch. He figured he had her but waited for her response.

"You won't tell my father?" She ask.

"Nope, he'll never know if you do as I ask."He said, moving his fingers up and down her slit.

As he did he felt her relax, allowing her legs to spread slightly. He knew he had her then.

"O-Ok." She stammered, "I'll-I'll do it then."

Will grinned, used his wrist to push her legs farther apart and pushed his finger between the warm wet lips of her pussy until he felt the hard nub of her clit.

He began to massage it as he said,"Tell me, did it excite you to watch us fuck up there in the bell tower?" He ask.

Sara bit her lower lip then said,"Y-yes."

"What were you and Billy doing while you were watching us?" Will said.

"H-he was inside me." She said, her face turning a bright red, but at the same time he felt her legs spread farther apart as she relaxed even more and started to enjoy the feel of his fingers.

"He was fucking you while you watched us, huh?"

"Uh, hu." She replied.

"Did he ever eat your pussy?" Will whispered.

"Eat my pussy?" Sara said.

"Yes. Put his mouth against your snatch and lick you." Will replied.

"NO!" She responded adamantly,"Who would do something like that?"

"Did you ever suck his cock?" Will ask, his fingers sliding in and out of her now wet snatch.

"NO! NO! I'd never do that!"She said, her eyes wide with horror.

"Well sugar pussy you're gunna' find out about both before we're through. But very shortly you're gunna' learn about getting your snatch eaten, because I'm gunna' eat that sweet tight, tasty little box of your's." Will grinned.

"You wouldn't! You mustn't! That's-that's gross!" Sara gasp.

"Your choice, let me eat you or go and I'll talk to your father tomorrow. Choose." Will said.

"But-but,"She sputtered,"you said....you promised.....you......you promised!"

"I promised not to if you'd have sex with me. Me licking your pussy is sex. If you refuse, it breaks our agreement. So refuse and I talk to your father, or get your clothes off and I'll put my tongue in your sweet little twat." Will said. "Oh, My God! You want to....you're going to...,"Sara shivered, then her shoulders slumped, "Ok, ok, you.....you can," she closed her eyes and spit the words out,"Eat me."

Will rose, pulled Sara to her feet and lead her to the table. He reached up under her dress, hooked his fingers into the band of her panties and worked them down off her curvaceous hips. He dropped them at her feet and she stepped out of them. He hook his fingers under the hem of her dress and slowly pulled it up, exposing her smooth soft skin. He pulled it up and off her arms and dropped it to the floor.

Finally he reached behind her and unhooked the hooks of her bra. He pulled it off her shoulders and grinned as he got a good closeup look at her firm large tits. The nipples were large and erect. He knew that at least once in the next month he was going to tit fuck this young sexy girl.

"Up onto the table." He said, taking her by the waist and lifting her to the table top.

"Lay back and relax." He said.

He noticed the look of disgust on her face as she stretched out and said,"Let's see if you have that look after I'm through."

He pulled her legs up and rested them on his shoulders. He lowered his face until his nose was just touching the pubic hair of her crotch. He stayed that way for a while, letting his warm breath blow gently over the pink lips of her cunt. Finally he slowly stuck out his tongue and ran it from the bottom of her slit to the top.

Sara jumped, then trembled at his touch. Will used his thumbs and spread the lips of her snatch, exposing her clit. He was delighted to find that her nub was hard and erect. He leaned forward, slammed his mouth onto it and sucked at it greedily, lashing it with his tongue as he did so. Sara gasp out,"Oh!Oh! wha-wha-what are you do-do-doing? Oh, my God! Whaa-what are you, argh!"

The garbled syllable came from her as Will rammed two fingers into her snatch, hooked upward to hit her G spot, sucking hard on her clit as he did. He began to slide his fingers in and out of her as he sucked. A minute or so later Will felt her hands on the back of his head, then she moaned, trembled and he felt a warm gush along his fingers, tasted the sweet musky taste of her juices and felt her snatch clamp around his fingers as she came.

He quickly undid and pulled down his jeans without stopping his tongue on her snatch. He stood, stepped forward and with one hard thrust of his hips, rammed his cock balls deep into her. Her legs were still draped over his shoulders. He grabbed her hips and began to ram into her. In an attempt to make it last, he thought about anything other then the sweet tight pussy around his cock.

"So you little slut, you like to fuck. You like the feel of a hard cock in your pussy, like the feel of my tongue doing things to you no one has ever done. You like the taste of your own pussy cream. Don't you slut? Answer me bitch, DON"T YOU?"

"Yes, yes, yes!" Sara moaned.

Will grinned and pinched her nipple as he hammered into her,"Damn right you do you little fuck toy!"

Over the next few minutes he felt the warm flush and the tight pulsing of her snatch around his cock as she came twice more. Finally the third time she came, as she moaned and her cunt contracted around his hard shaft, as her juices coated his cock and dripped off his balls, he couldn't stop it. He rammed deep into her and grunted as his shaft throbbed and he filled her with his spunk.

He slowly pulled out, grinning at the stream of their combined cum dribbling out of her snatch and down the crack of her ass, making a wet spot on the table under her. He reached out and ran his fingers up through the wet mess, along her ass crack, along the swollen lips of her snatch. He was almost tempted to stuff his cock back into her sloppy wet pussy, but instead grasped his cock, stepped round and pulled her lips to it.

"Open." He commanded,"Suck it."

"But I don't...."Sara began to protest.

Will grabbed a handful of hair and pulled her head toward him at the same time pushing the cum coated head of cock hard against her lips.

"Shut the fuck up and suck it!"He growled.

Again Sara started to protest,"But I...."

Will gauged it and as she opened her mouth to speak, slammed forward ramming his cock into her mouth and partway down her throat.

"I said shut the fuck up and suck it!"He said, grabbing her hair with both hands and using it to push and pull her head back and forth as he fucked her mouth.

Sara struggled for a moment then relaxed and started to do as she was told. Before long she began to use her tongue and Will let go of her hair. He let her suck him for a short time, then pulled his cock out of her mouth.

Comshaw
Comshaw
674 Followers