Payback from a Bitch

Story Info
Bitchy neighbor owns beautiful blond neighbor.
3.9k words
4.43
224k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Snobs or bitches. Whatever you wanted to call them, that is what they folks are like in the Chagrin River community. Chagrin River is a community of elitists, over-competitive, power hungry people that are constantly keeping up with the Jones'. Chagrin River boasted more wealth in a community, either earned or made the old fashioned way: The inherited their money from mommy and daddy.

That is how Diane Snow and her family could afford to live in Chagrin River: Her family and her husband's families were both loaded.

Diane's husband, Mickey, was a mediocre banker in a position provided by his father. Diane was the block boss or bully would be a better term. Diane was the PTA president, chairwoman for the under-privileged in the community, block party planner, and the unofficial president of the women's club. Their two kids, Molly and Sean, were captains of the cheerleading squad and the football team. Most of all, Diane always wanted to be number one and she had enjoyed the top perch for a number of years.

Diane was also a self-proclaimed beauty. At many of the community functions and country club get-togethers, Diane would relive her embellished past of being the cheerleading captain in high school and college, how perfect her hair and skin was according to her stylist, and how her life was just so wonderful.

That was all about to change.

A new neighbor was moving into the house next door. The United moving van was the harbinger of bad news for Diane and her family. Not only was the house slightly bigger than the Snow's, the furnishings that were coming off the truck were beautiful antiques.

While other neighbors came over to introduce themselves, Diane and her family went shopping.

The new neighbors, Mark and Lyn Stone and their children, Toby and Ally, settled quickly into the community. Mark was a successful corporate counsel for a large service firm. Toby was a star football player and quickly became the starting quarterback for the high school and his sister, Ally, was the beautiful blonde that every boy wanted to date.

As for Lyn, she was a six foot blonde, perfectly proportioned, and stunning. At either the community pool or the country club, Lyn turned heads, especially when she wore her bikini.

"There probably fake," muttered Diane to her table of minions. The minions absently-minded bobbed their heads in unison but knew that Diane's venom was just beginning to pour out.

"Mickey will be talking to the football coach about Sean's position on the team. After all he is the quarterback. I just don't understand how a new player can unseat a seasoned and talented player as Sean," Diane continued her diatribe.

Another round of cocktails arrived and Martha mentioned that maybe the new kid was a bit better. Her remark was met by an icy stare from Diane.

Diane left the club in a better mood after gaining the minions continuous nods concerning her opinion about her new neighbors. "Damn right!" hissed Diane as she rolled her big-ass Mercedes out of the country club parking lot onto Main Street.

Diane swung her Mercedes into the drive avoiding the gardener's truck and equipment. "Any chance you can move that wreck off to side so I don't scratch the Mercedes?" she screamed at the gardener.

"Right away, yes, mam!" replied Jorge the gardener. Under his breath, Jorge despised the rich bitch for her degrading remarks about immigrants.

She nearly ripped the backdoor off its hinges and found her daughter in tears.

"I am now a co-captain sharing it with that Ally Stone next door. She came in and introduced some new cheers and stuff and next thing all the girls thought she should be leading us. Thank goodness Mrs. Smith intervened and said I was still a captain," Molly exclaimed through tearful eyes.

Diane saw red. She needed to get the Stone's in their place. Diane looked through the mail and saw a letter from the Mayor. She opened it and saw that she had become chairwoman emeritus on the community program. What set off the hydrogen bomb in her mind was that her self-appointed successor was not chosen. Rather Lyn Stone was selected to replace Diane. The rest of the letter was not read but rather crumpled in her hands.

Diane was seething. Her daughter was sharing her rightful spot on the cheerleading squad with a new comer. Her son was battling for his starting quarterback job. Now this shit with the Mayor's office.

Seemed like every time Diane turned around, the Stone's threw them off balance and out of their God-given positions in the community. "This has to stop and life must get back to normal," muttered Diane.

Diane set her plan in motion the next day. She looked for weaknesses about the Stone's. Diane looked into their past, made discrete inquiries about their life in Denver, and even had a detective look into their lives. After four futile months, nothing came out of her investigations other than $47,000 in fees and bills.

During that time, she also did a great job of trashing Lyn. At the club after one too many martinis, Diane mentioned that she heard that Lyn's breasts were from a clinic in Tijuana. Many looked at Diane with disdain and pity.

The Grande-Dame of Chagrin River was falling from her pedestal.

Then one day while sitting alone in the lounge at the country club, Tony Peters, one of the private detectives hired by Diane, found Diane and walked up to her.

"I'm not sure if this is relevant or if we have a positive id, but this surfaced the other day and we thought you might find it important," Tony explained his presence to Diane in the exclusive country club.

Diane grabbed the envelope and muttered her version of thanks. "Haven't I paid you enough already? Please excuse yourself from these premises."

Taking the thank you from Diane, Tony nodded and left. "Fucking bitch," Tony muttered to himself.

The envelope was on the table as Diane clutched her martini looking at the new women's president of the country club, Lyn Stone; play in the pool with her bikini, well-developed body and Diane's former minions.

"One day bitch, you will pay. You'll pay with your ass," Diane hissed through clenched teeth.

The next morning, Diane was awoken by the screams of the neighbors having a water fight. She removed the black sleeping mask and peered out the window to see her nemesis, Lyn, aim the hose at the kids as they hit her with water balloons. The wet t-shirt clung to Lyn's body accentuating those oh-so perfect breasts, slim hips, and legs that every man stared at and every women wanted.

Over a cup of coffee, Diane saw the envelope from the detective and opened it. It was though Santa had put the winning lottery ticket in her hand. Diane stared and could not believe her eyes but before her were dozens of flyers of dancers, college girls, and strippers.

The part that made Diane smile were the pictures.

The flyers all had pictures of beautiful women, blonde women. Blonde women that looked a lot like Lyn Stone, a much younger Lyn.

Diane continued to sip her coffee and chuckle.

A week later, school was back in session and the neighborhood was quiet during the week. It was a wonderful September day, clear blue skies, 85 degrees, and another opportunity to grab some sun. And Lyn Stones was not going to miss the chance to get some sun, quiet time, and a late morning to herself before the community meetings began.

Diane walked across the strip of grass that separated the two houses. Diane walked up to Lyn with a purpose.

Lyn was startled when Diane walked into her backyard. With a start, Lyn bolted upright when she heard Diane enter the backyard, nearly losing her bikini top that was untied for maximum exposure.

Diane glared at the beautiful blond as she tried to hold her jiggling breasts under her bikini top.

"Hello Diane. What brings you over here on this morning?" asked Lyn as she fumbled to contain her bosom. Diane looked Lyn over thinking to herself that I'll own you in fifteen minutes.

Without saying a word, Diane laid the flyers from Vegas on the chaise lounger near Lyn's feet.

Lyn picked a flyer up thinking it must be for a fall community fund raiser and since she is the go-to person in the community, Diane was dropping off the information.

Upon closer examination, Lyn saw the ads and recognized the flyers. It was twenty years ago, she was in college, short on money, and some friends told her about a great summer job in Vegas for some quick cash and meet some exciting people.

Lyn reacted strongly by gasping and raising her right hand to her mouth, the exact response Diane was hoping for.

"Where did you get these?" Lyn asked somewhat flustered.

"Our community prides itself on upstanding and righteous people. If these pic's ever got out in our upstanding community, well, it would be awful and the end of your social career and life. Someone that use to strip, dance, and god knows what else, well, it would be such a stain on our fine city" Diane replied with additional emphasis on the word stain.

"It would be terrible if these ever made it to the mayor's desk or the community paper," Diane continued building her coercion and blackmail case against Lyn.

"What would Mark say about these, these documents? Your kids! They may lose their standing on the teams," Diane rattled on.

Lyn sat on the chaise stunned, lacking a response.

"Hey, do you hear me?" Diane yelled into Lyn's face. "Hey!"

Lyn looked up recognizing the problem she was in. Diane never directly approached her about her own decline in the community and Lyn's rising star but the animosity could be felt.

"Alrighty my dear, I am here to help you so those nasty things never, ever find their way into the communities hands or Marks," as Diane laid the final step to the trap.

"Thanks Diane, I really appreciate it and we can destroy these now. I would just die if these ever became public again," Lyn added on to Diane's comments.

"Oh no dear, I will hold these for safe keeping in exchange for some..." Diane trailed off not completing the sentence.

Lyn looked up questioningly at Diane.

"There is a price for the protection that needs to be provided to save you from such a downfall and the price can be substantial," Diane tried to explain in her own conniving way.

Lyn looked somewhat quizzical and replied, "I would not want these to come out in public. These pictures were taken as part of a summer job that my sorority sisters I had taken on. I never would have thought they would come to bite me in the ass."

Bite you in the ass, thought Diane. Just wait.

Lyn looked up at the menacing figure standing over her and asked her soon to be tormentor, "Alright, how much do you want to destroy these pictures and flyers?"

"Money? I don't want any money!" Diane nearly choked responding. "Listen you bottle-blond, I own your ass and you will do as I say or the rest of these little infomercials go into the community. You posed in Vegas for these flyers and god knows what else, now I want your ass!"

With the final comment, Lyn was deflated. If those pictures ever came out, she would be the laughing stock in the community. More so, what would Mark say about his beautiful, blond trophy wife? Lyn's mind raced to losing her family, wealth, and worse... having to sell her body at 42 just to live.

Diane stood over Lyn, towering as a menacing figure, her right hand on her hip. Diane let the silence become deafening, glaring down at Lyn.

Lyn did not look up. Her mind was racing what to do.

"Now, give me your top," Diane ordered Lyn holding the flyers like a winning hand in poker.

Lyn sitting on the lounger, the words not sinking in. Her past sins have surfaced to haunt her.

The summer work in Vegas was fun. The girls of Sigma Ganga Banga enjoyed their summer frolics. It was so easy to make money by showing some skin on stage. A few went even farther and did their customers after official working hours.

"I want the top NOW!" Diane snarled. Diane was still not use to people ignoring her orders on the first shout.

Not use to losing, Lyn hung her head and reached behind her to untie the string that was so hastily tied together a few minutes ago.

Resigned to her fate, Lyn untied her top and handed it to Diane, her head down in shame for her past sins in sin city.

Diane stared at Lyn's chest. Lyn's breasts were perfect. The shape of the breasts were perfectly rounded as though sculpted by an artist. Her nipples protruded upward and away from the areola that were perfect circles, two inches in diameter.

"Stand up," Diane ordered Lyn.

Lyn stood.

"Jump!"

"What? replied Lyn.

"You heard me. Jump! Let's see if the titties are real!" Diane continued her direction.

The remark of 'titties' hung in Lyn's mind causing her to think that this was one mean woman.

Lyn began to jump, her breasts moving up and down. Her 36 C's looked amazing flopping up and down.

"Alright, they must be real. Now, drop the bottoms!" Diane ordered her to surrender her last piece of clothing.

"You've got to be kidding?" questioned Lyn. "No way. You can look and play with my breasts but you are out of your mind if you are going to see my pussy!"

"I guess you're right. I am kidding. Now, how many copies do I send to the mayor, school board...?" Diane continued her threat.

Lyn stood there for a few moments. Diane had a handful of the Vegas flyers in her right hand and she slowly began to slap them into the palm of her left hand. The winning hand was about to be paid out.

Reluctantly, Lyn hooked her thumbs into the waist band of her black bikini bottoms and slid them down her long legs to her ankles. Her beautiful legs stood out, shapely and tanned. All those hours on the Nordic track and jogging developed the six foot blond into a perfectly shaped woman.

Lyn's legs led up to paradise, or that was what one of the flyers stated. Her ass was muscular, taught, and could be goosed by anyone.

Lyn's bush was blonde, trimmed above her clit into a two-inch wide strip of hair leading up from her clit to the top of her mound. Below her clit, it was neatly shaved with no stumble. Lyn groomed herself earlier that morning.

Diane held her hand out for the bottoms. Lyn stood before her nemesis neighbor stark naked.

"Who trims the bush and is it really your hair color?" Diane asked. "I guess the carpet does match the drapes," Diane remarked, giggling, as she held Lyn's bottoms on her left index finger.

"Alright Diane, you had your fun. Hand me the flyers and you can keep the bikini if you can fit it into it."

"Feisty are we. We'll see how feisty you are," Diane replied.

"See that bedroom window? In that bedroom window is a camcorder and a camera filming your nudity in the neighborhood," Diane explained. "Now, you either do it may way, or the community sees what a slut you are and were!"

Lyn felt the final cut and dropped her head into her hands.

Diane reached up tweaked Lyn's right nipple. "Get moving over to my house. NOW!" as Diane gave her the final order outside smacking Lyn's left cheek.

From a distance, the two women walked together as old friends only one was dressed and the other was naked.

The ladies entered Diane's through the back door. "Down the stairs and into the family room," Diane instructed Lyn.

"So, what do you want of me?" asked Lyn as she entered the family room and turned to face her tormentor.

Lyn's comment was met with a camera flash. The flash nearly blinded her. Diane moved in and pushed Lyn backwards onto the coach. Lyn tripped and landed with a dud on the overstuffed coach.

"Now, you are to do what I order you. Fail to do it, well, you know what happens," Diane explained to Lyn.

Choking back tears, Lyn looked up at Lyn. "Sweetie, we're going to have a great time," Diane cackled as though she was getting her stride back.

Diane began to direct Lyn through the morning session. "Sit on the edge of the coach..." Flash "...look up and grab your tits..." Flash "...roll those nipples between your fingers... beautiful!" Flash, Flash, Flash! The camera continued to click away at its intended target: Lyn's body.

For the next five minutes, Diane directed Lyn to play with her breasts, pulling on her nipples, stretching, and manipulating them.

"Put your left nipple in your mouth and suck it!" Lyn was ordered by Diane.

Not wanting to have her youthful, but sinful pictures all over town, Lyn reluctantly hefted her left mammary into her mouth, sucking and pulling on the nipple with her teeth.

"Oh my God! How erotic!" squealed Diane, her panties becoming damp. FLASH!

The debaasment and humiliation continued.

The hot lights and sun streaming into the windows raised the temperature in the room. Diane offered Lyn an ice tea, an ice tea mixed with vodka. Lyn nearly spit the drink out but Lyn held up the flyers and told her "bottoms up".

"Yep, that is our next set, bottoms up, " Diane mentioned.

Lyn looked horrified.

"Drink it all. You're going to need the encouragement," Diane told Lyn.

Diane continued her direction. "How about your bottom up... turn around, knees on the couch, hands on the back of the couch."

Lyn moved around showing her shapely ass to the flash of the camera.

"Push your ass out... flash... pull your cheeks apart... wonderful..." Diane remarked.

The strobe of the camera continued to flash as lighting strikes. Lyn felt each flash across her body as searing heat against her skin.

Lyn felt violated.

"Put your head between your legs..." Flash. The picture was of Lyn's face framed by the couch cushion under her head, her thighs to her right and left, and her parted ass above her chin.

"Pull your cheeks apart," ordered Diane.

Lyn did as instructed pulling those muscular glut's apart.

"Ever do anal Lyn?" Diane asked. "And you better be honest about that answer!"

Lyn, looking between her legs back toward the camera, her hands on a cheek, pulling them apart to reveal her pink rosebud of an anus, replied, "Once, in Vegas, as part of a photo shoot."

"Good stuff Lyn. The boys must have loved you in Vegas." Diane continued her debasement of Lyn. "Now how about some more ice tea."

"No thanks," replied Lyn.

"It wasn't a question but rather an order," Diane replied.

Lyn drank down the next eight ounce tumbler. Lyn started to feel more of the effect of alcohol. Diane noticed it and began to move to the next set.

"On the couch... ass on the edge, lean back and...spread your legs," Diane began her next round of instructions.

Lyn hesitated in moving her legs apart quick enough.

"I said NOW!" screamed Diane.

Lyn moved her legs apart. The camera continued to click away. Lyn's most private parts were now fully exposed and displayed for the camera lens.

"Pull your lips open... lets see what charms you may have...wider..." continued Diane.

Lyn pulled her pussy open and Diane continued her close-up shots. The photo's continued and Diane instructed Lyn to rub her clit.

Diane noticed how Lyn's pussy began to glisten, showing distinct signs of moisture. "Dip your finger into your slit slut..." Flash! Diane droned on.

As Lyn played with her pussy, the video camera recorded the episode. Diane moved two black boxes in front of Lyn. Lyn opened her eyes and noticed the boxes. She withdrew her hand feeling horny and a slight buzz from the alcohol.

Lyn looked shocked when she saw the contents of the first box. Various vibrators and dildos were in the box. The other item was not quite a box, but rounded like a saddle. It had a small opening with something in the middle of the slot.

"Pick one out slut," Diane instructed Lyn.

Lyn was slow on the uptake and heard more from Diane.

"If you don't pick one out, I'll pick it out for you," threatened Diane.

Lyn leaned over and picked up a four inch dildo. Diane slapped her hand and grabbed a ten inch rubber cock with life-like veins. Diane moved to the black box, a sybian, and attached it onto the apparatus.

12