Payback Fun!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Saxonista
Saxonista
42 Followers

I was unsure what she wanted. I moved behind her and knelt between Phil's legs. She looked back at me and said quietly but firmly, "Very gently, up my arse". My excitement level grew and my cock stiffened. This was new. Lubrication wasn't an issue as she was sopping wet everywhere and I was dripping pre-cum which I smeared all over my cock.

I moved forward and put my hands on her. She straightened her back, leaned forward and pushed down onto Phil. Phil was acutely aware of what was about to happen and he kept still. I grabbed my cock and pushed the end against her arse, my balls sitting on Phil's cock. There was resistance, but it suddenly gave way as she relaxed her muscles and the head of my cock slid in. I paused and she said, "It's OK, go on." I pushed again and once the initial penetration was made my cock slid easily up her until it was about three quarters in. Then all three of us together let out moans as the pleasure and excitement of our position hit us.

"Gently guys!" she said as we started to move into her. The tightness around my cock and the sensation of feeling Phil's cock through thin layers of her skin made me want to try to fuck her hard. But instead I managed to control myself and slid my cock in and out as gently as I could while Phil was doing the same underneath me. We eventually reached a smooth rhythm to which Mandy responded with her own body movements.

As she became more at ease with us she started to take control and move herself to maximise her pleasure. She became more and more positive in her movements and after a couple of minutes she was really getting off on it. Phil and I were not moving much because she was grinding down and back on to both of us. Phil was squeezing her tits and sucking on her nipples, which were standing up long and hard, and she was getting very vocal. We just stayed there while she pleasured herself until, after about five minutes or so, she had had enough and withdrew from us and flopped onto the bed saying "I've wanted to try that for years. That was delicious!"

But she was absolutely buzzing now and she wanted more. I quietly moved back to the chair while Phil got between her legs again. She grabbed his cock and pulled it towards her, urging him to fuck her. He immediately slid it right into her and started to pump her like he was intending to come. She responded with her hips, squeezed her tits and rolled her nipples between her fingers as he pounded her. Her eyes closed tightly and she turned her head to one side, her face looking like she was concentrating really hard.

Mandy usually comes from having her clitoris rubbed and I had never been able to bring her off just by fucking her. But Phil was banging into her relentlessly and she was clearly getting very, very excited. I thought to myself, "I know what you are trying to do but you will come before she does!"

My cock stiffened again as I knew that when he came she would masturbate herself leaving me the pleasure of giving her the hard fucking she always demanded after her orgasm. But I was wrong.

Phil just kept going like he was on a mission, with sweat running down his body and dripping from his face. Then he slowed for a second or two and shifted his body position so that his chest was above Mandy's face. His cock entered her at a different angle with his shaft now pressed against her pubic bone and each thrust squeezing her clitoris firmly. The effect was profound. She put her arms around his neck and whispered, "Oh yes!, clearly enjoying the strong sensations this was giving her, and then started to urge him on saying repeatedly "Yes, yes, yes, yes..." with increasing urgency, her tone implying that he had better not stop.

After not much more than a minute or so of this Mandy's voice began to rise and she suddenly grabbed at his hips, opened her eyes wide and held her breath momentarily before letting out a moan which was part ecstasy and part surprise, but mainly loud; it must have been heard throughout the hotel. Clearly to her surprise, and certainly to mine, Mandy started to orgasm.

She grabbed his arms and squeezed her thighs around him to hold him in her and her whole body stiffened for a few seconds. Then she unclenched and her legs began to shake as he immediately resumed fucking her deep and hard. She smashed her arms onto the bed and grabbed the sheet in her fists, lifted her head and shoulders off the bed and stared wide-eyed down between her legs at his cock sliding rapidly and easily in and out of her cunt, in long strokes, sending intense sensations through her clitoris.

Each of her breaths became a quick gasp followed by a long, high pitched whimper. Each thrust was accompanied by a squelch as his cock forced out the juices which were now flooding from her and spattering on to the bed. As her climax reached its peak her legs shook uncontrollably and, at last, she gasped and threw herself back into the pillows, grabbing her hair and rocking her head from side to side until she started to come down. "Oh, you beautiful, wonderful man!" she said, putting her hand on his face, and then "Oh god, yes, you'll have to fuck me hard now."

Mandy drew her knees up to her chest and spread them wide to emphasise her need to him. Phil changed position again and put Mandy's ankles on to his shoulders, lifted himself onto his hands and feet and literally rammed his cock into her. Mandy threw her hands back behind her head and moaned her approval and he began to pound her. It looked sensational.

His body was rigid and glistening with sweat, and only touching hers with his cock and where her legs rested on his shoulders. The muscles in his legs, buttocks and back were standing out and flexing under his skin as he repeatedly bent himself at the waist, using his body weight to force his cock into her with speed and power before withdrawing almost entirely and then ramming it into her again, over and over.

Mandy was folded almost double. Phil's face was now inches from hers and he was looking into her eyes with an expression of pure lust. Her hips were bent so that her cunt was uppermost, opening her totally to accept his cock without resistance as he drove it into her. It was now rock hard, with its veins standing out, even through the condom, and the head was turning purple. Each time he withdrew, her inner labia clung to the sides of it and her juices dripped from his balls, and then spattered outwards as his balls slapped onto her again and another ooze of juices were forced from her as he filled her completely. She was letting out long low moans, with her voice jumping slightly as his hips jolted her as they collided forcibly with hers at the bottom of each thrust.

He started to talk to her. "Do you want it now baby? Do want my spunk in you? Tell me you want it."

Mandy looked piercingly at him and said, "Give it to me. Fuck me harder and fill my cunt with spunk."

"Tell me you want it. Come on, beg me for it."

Mandy whined at him, "Please, please fuck me harder. Please fuck me harder and fill my cunt."

That seemed to push him over the edge. He moaned and stayed deep inside her for just a moment and then let out a grunt as his orgasm started. He pulled out and then repeatedly rammed his cock into her as hard and deeply as he could, each thrust driven by a pulse of his orgasm. Mandy was loving it and she gave an appreciative "Mmm." after each of those, almost brutal, thrusts. Finally, making a guttural, animal sound, he pushed his cock deep in her for a few seconds and held it there as he squeezed out the last drops of his spunk before withdrawing slowly and flopping onto his back beside Mandy.

It was the most exciting thing I had ever seen. I pulled back on my cock and held it tight and instantly four long spurts of spunk spattered up onto my chest.

They were both absolutely shattered. Mandy had a far-away look on her face like she was trying to comprehend what had just happened. She turned her head to look at me and looked at the stream of spunk running from my belly button to just below my chin and she smiled. Then she leaned across and pulled the very full condom from Phil's still erect cock and held it out towards me. I took it from her and then she kissed him before giving his cock one long deep suck, then she fell back again and said "Fantastic!"

Phil smiled a little self-consciously but Mandy went on. "I thought you were a little optimistic in the bar but you certainly delivered. I can't remember when I last came like that." and then she drifted off again.

"Neither can I!" I said with a laugh. And, of course, it was true. I could tell that this had been a profound experience for her and she led back on the bed with a glow of total satisfaction. This guy had special talents. I tied a knot in the condom and, before throwing it in the bin, I couldn't help but notice the prodigious amount of spunk he had shot into it.

Phil was still breathing heavily. He grabbed his drink and drained it then leaned over Mandy and kissed her quite tenderly on the mouth. "You are quite an inspiration." he said, and then flopped back beside her again.

We didn't move and stayed quiet for a few minutes, with the music playing softly in the background, each of us basking in the afterglow of a perfect moment. When we eventually started to stir Phil said he needed to shower and Mandy got up and led the way, pulling him by the hand. They showered together and, after a couple of minutes, I got up and walked to the bathroom door to look. The shower was spraying onto Phil's shoulders and they were kissing deeply. Mandy's hand was gripping his semi-erect cock and slowly stroking it. His hands were softly massaging her tits. I left them to it and went back to lie on the bed, reliving what we had just done.

Mandy finally emerged about ten minutes later, wrapped in a towel, her hair still wet and Phil followed her out naked, still semi-erect. I went into the bathroom and showered. When I came out five minutes later Mandy was stood in front of the mirror, naked, combing out her hair which was now half dry. Phil was lying on the bed, looking at her and slowly stroking his erect cock.

Mandy started to dress and so I got dressed as quickly as I could. Phil said, "Shall we have another drink in the bar?" but Mandy declined. I was a little surprised as she seemed quite into this guy. I thought maybe she wanted to get away quickly now.

He was lying on the bed and was now masturbating and looking at Mandy, clearly wanting more. She finished dressing and put on a heavy layer of bright red lipstick, then put her shoes on and picked up her handbag, looking ready to leave. But then she turned to look at him. He gazed back at her face, clearly smitten. She looked down at his cock and he continued masturbating, unselfconscious about his nakedness.

She sighed deeply and then said to him, "You would love it if I sucked that now, wouldn't you." and ran her the tip of her tongue around her red lips. He smiled and nodded vigorously. "Would you like it if I deep throated you until you shot a huge load of spunk into my mouth?"

"Oh god, yes please!" he said.

"If I led on my back on the bed would you fuck my mouth and cover my face with your hot spunk?"

"Awwww, Yes!"

"Well, if you beg me to, I might suck you off right now."

All became clear and I chuckled to myself. She was returning the treatment. I sat down.

He sat up and said, "Please suck me off now."

"Not good enough. Beg."

"Alright, I'm begging you, please suck me off!"

"Still not good enough." and she took a couple of steps towards the door. "On your knees."

He looked desperate but immediately got on his knees on the bed and clasped his hands together. His cock was standing out like a ramrod and he pleaded to her, "Please, please, please, I'm begging you, please suck me off now!"

She looked at me and said seriously "What do you think?" I shrugged, joining the fun.

She put her handbag down and looked at his cock and said, "Well, I'm not sure."

I thought he would explode. "I'm really, really begging you! I will do whatever you want me to if you will just suck me off now!"

Mandy remained expressionless but leaned forward towards his cock. He pushed his hips forward and actually whimpered slightly. She paused for a few seconds and then opened her mouth and slid her lips over the end and then on down and down the shaft. As his cock reached the back of her mouth she paused for a few seconds and then swallowed, her lips sliding further down his shaft. She squeezed her lips around his cock and then withdrew and stood up again and said, "So, is that what you want?"

He looked down at his cock with a red ring of lipstick near the base and then up at her and nodded, open-mouthed. She was still tormenting him. "Well you had better give me your best begging then, hadn't you?"

"Oh fuck, please, I don't know what you want me to do! I'm begging you for it! What can I do to make you do it? What do you want? Please I am just begging you to SUCK ME OFF NOW!"

That was enough for Mandy and she hit him with both palms on his chest so that he fell back on to the bed and there followed one of the most frenzied blow jobs I have ever witnessed. She knelt between his knees and went down on him passionately, her blonde hair flying as she bobbed up and down on it slurping and sucking, every now and then swallowing him for a few seconds. Then she lifted her head and masturbated him, looking into his face and growling, "Is this what you wanted then?"

He just whimpered "Yes, yes, yes..." over and over again. She had reduced him to a simpering wreck, but she hadn't finished yet.

She was down on him again, sucking furiously, and as he started to build to his orgasm Mandy sensed it and took him into her throat. He started to groan and grabbed at her head but then she suddenly pulled him out, gripped his cock tightly around the base and just looked at him smiling. He quickly lifted his head to look at her and whimpered again, bucked his hips and a look of desperation came over his face.

"Do you want to come then?"

He bucked his hips again and hissed "Yessss!"

"Beg." she said.

"I'm begging! I'm begging! Please, please, please, please, please!"

She smiled at him broadly, dropped her head over his cock and sucked long and languorously up and down his shaft and in a few seconds he lifted his hips and grunted as he filled her month with pulsing spurts of spunk. She gathered her hair in her hand and pulled it behind her head as she turned her face towards me, the end of his cock still in her mouth. Her red lipstick was now smudged around her mouth and smeared all over his cock. She looked into my eyes and then opened her mouth and a flood of spunk gushed out and ran down his cock and over her hand. She gave one last deep suck and then got up. She looked down at him and said, "That is what happens when you ask a woman to beg to be fucked", then went to the bathroom.

Phil and I looked at each other and both burst out laughing. What a woman!

As we were leaving his room they kissed again and he asked for our phone number but Mandy said "I'll give you my e-mail", and did, and then declined to take his number saying "I'm sure we'll see you here again." and we left.

We drove home in silence and, when we got there, poured ourselves some wine and sat on the sofa to reflect. I said, "Well, that was a bit special. I half expected to find you fucking again when I came out of the shower but what you did was much more fun."

She pushed her feet into my lap for me to massage them, one of her favourite things and said, "That was fantastic. I loved every second. To be truthful, that was some of the best sex I have ever had, and I know you are secure enough for me to say I don't remember ever having been fucked quite so well before, and the orgasm was just sensational. Geez, I have to admit I actually enjoyed begging to be fucked at the end although I thought a little payback might dent his ego a bit too. Did you enjoy it?"

"Yes, seeing you like that is my joy. I had a great orgasm too. But you seemed to brush him off in the end."

"Maybe we can do it with him again, he was really good, but if we do I want it to be spontaneous. I don't want him calling me for sex as I know it will never be as good as that again. We have had three really great experiences since we have started this lifestyle and, if you are happy with it, I know now that I will enjoy a lot more. But you are the only man I want to be with. This is just a little hedonism that I think we both enjoy. I don't want to get involved with anyone else. I just want great sex. From you here, and from some good looking young studs out there!"

I smiled at her contentedly. She put her drink down, lifted her legs and crawled around on the sofa to kneel beside me, and started to unbuckle my belt. She pulled my flaccid cock out and sucked on it until it was hard. Then she started to masturbate me saying, "Now, I'm going to tell you all about Phil's cock fucking me until I came..."

I put my head back, closed my eyes and listened intently as she gave me a detailed and filthy account of her encounter which I relived simultaneously in my head. I came in no time at all.

Saxonista
Saxonista
42 Followers
12