Payback is a Bitch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kross
kross
25 Followers

My lips and tongue followed my fingers as I moved along the tender hollow of her neck, and onto her chest where those beautiful breasts lay in wait; her light brown nipples so hard they must be as painful as mine should be (but weren't). My nipples were caressing her body as I lowered myself down until my mouth came to her right breast; my tongue traced the line of it around and underneath... causing another shudder to run through her. Continuing up slowly towards the nipple from below, I changed direction just before my tongue reached it, and traced a circle around it on the soft skin just outside the brown halo; this caused her to shudder even more, and to grab my shoulder and squeeze … payback is a bitch.

I repeated these teasing movements several more times until I finally took her entire nipple into my mouth, very gently, and ran my tongue around the tip of it, while gently sucking deeply in that way that makes me feel weak, and at the same time almost sends me into spasms deep inside-it apparently did that to Julie, too.

I released her and ran my fingernails down the front of her stomach... following with my lips and tongue, leaving warm tattoos of little kisses as I went. When my hands reached the waistband of her shorts, I stopped, and concentrated on her navel with my tongue... getting it all wet and sloppy, and causing her to squirm and give out a tiny giggle. That giggle froze when I started to pull down her shorts. I had to partially stand so I could get them off her legs, but that gave me a chance to take mine off... and there we were... staring at each other like never before-damn, but she was beautiful. I had a feeling deep between my legs that I couldn't describe, except to say hot... very hot... and it made my legs so weak, they were wobbly; as I knelt on the floor between Julie's legs and placed my hands on her knees, she looked at me.

"Oh, God, Sandy... damn."

"You started this," I said, as my voice trembled.

Julie just gave me one of those little curled lip, Ellen Barken looks, and the heat between my legs went up about three notches.

I pushed her legs open, and followed my hands up the inside of her thighs with a trail of hot breath, bringing instant goose bumps to every inch of those tight, muscular legs. As my fingers reached the meeting of her legs and body, I let my fingernails trace a slow pattern around the tender skin, and watched as her abdomen fluttered with little twitches; I let each of my forefingers pull its fingernail down the outer edge of her labia, and almost disappear into the crack of her ass-she almost raised off the sofa at that one. I continued to let my fingers run down her ass and to lightly flicker across its opening, bringing another moan and shudder... I filed that one for future reference... and then slid my hands around the outside of her legs, and gripped her inner thighs from the top.

I gave her a hot, wet kiss on the inner thigh, and followed by licking a path upwards into the tender skin my fingers had just left. I pulled her legs a bit further apart to better expose her to me and kissed her about three inches to the left of her pussy, right in that tender hollow that everyone always seems to forget. I used the full width of my tongue as I slowly licked the entire area there and around to the other side, ignoring everywhere else, except to lightly brush her clit with my cheek as I came across the top (this got a much louder moan, but I wasn't going to be sidetracked that easily). I brought my tongue down to the super-sensitive area between her pussy and her ass, and concentrated on tickling this and the sides of her thighs that came together there. Julie was squirming, and moaning, so I knew she was enjoying this-I guess I was doing ok for my first time... I was just doing what I knew I liked, and it seemed to be working.

While my tongue was teasing this best area, and just up to the lower parting of her pussy, my right hand had slid around to let my finger... yes, that one... begin to trace light patterns on the inside of her thighs. I began to allow my tongue to lick the outside lips of her engorged labia, and return down the tart, tangy edge of them... first one side, then the other. My finger lightly flickered across her asshole and she tensed and moaned louder-I could take a hint; I let my finger rest on the opening, and put just the slightest pressure, and release … then repeat, in a pulsing movement that brought a rhythmic motion to her hips. I slowly drew my tongue to this area, and traced a pattern around it in a wet tracing... her wetness was still on my tongue with a tartness that was as much sensation as it was taste. I replaced my pulsing finger with my tongue, and rolled it around the edge of her opening-she sucked her breath in till I thought her lungs would burst, and then let it out in a long, loud, raspy sound.

"Oh, Sandy... oh, please... please!"

I slipped the very tip of my tongue about a quarter inch inside her, and drew it almost back out, and then back in again... and then about a half an inch in, and she clamped down on my head with her thighs, gave a load groan and came with a shock wave that shook both of us. I held her tightly around the thighs and let her rock us. As she settled back into the sofa with a low sigh, and a stroke of my hair, I grinned my own little "ate the canary" grin... I wasn't done yet... and neither was she-payback is a bitch!

I gripped her with my left arm, and licked up towards her wet, flushed pussy, not stopping to tease, but filling her pussy lips and covering her with my mouth, so as to let none of her escape me. I took her totally by surprise. As I covered her clit, I didn't take time for any subtleties-we were beating to a different tempo now, and I didn't want to lose the moment! I took her upper pussy into my mouth as if it were a soft ice cream cone, and tried my best to suck it all in at once... then rolled my tongue around her clit at double time-round and round and round and round!

She tensed up on her heels and brought her ass off the sofa at the same time I inserted my first two fingers into her pussy, and, with my palm facing me... curled those two fingers, and began a rhythmic "come here" motion, with the tips rubbing against the front wall of her vagina, right where her G spot should be... should be. I guess I must have hit something right, because the poor girl hit high C and started talking in tongues at the same instant. She bucked, and shook... literally screamed out my name four times... took a double handful of my hair, and pulled my face into her pussy so hard I almost lost two teeth and suffocated before she was finished coming (all 6 times).

Later, when we had caught our breath, and were lying naked, tangled together on the sofa, all wet and still quivering... Julie stopped playing with my nipple, and looked up at me.

"You know, it's going to be your turn next... and payback is a bitch!"

Yeah... didn't I know it!

kross
kross
25 Followers
12