Payback is a Bitch, You Slut Bitch

Story Info
Hot loving wife gets an unexpected Valentine's Day surprise.
14.7k words
2.99
169.1k
36
42
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Loving wife gets an unexpected Valentine's Day surprise

*

Perhaps being the romantic that she was, Tina's favorite holiday, besides Christmas and her birthday, of course, was Valentine's Day. As the days grew closer, counting the days until Valentine's Day, she'd X off the time that passed on her Renoir calendar that hung on the refrigerator by a Cupid magnet. Every week, she'd leave a department store ad on the kitchen table, where she served her husband breakfast, a subtle hint, for him to see what it was she wanted and hoped he'd buy. She had already bought her husband Valentine Day gifts, a new putter for his golf bag and a buffer for his car, along with a Valentine's Day card that was funny and another card that was To My Husband from his Loving Wife. Finally, Valentine's Day was here.

Naively figuring he was waiting for the right moment to surprise her with his gifts of love on Valentine's Day, Tina waited all day and all night for her husband, Steve, to surprise her with his presents. Surely, in the way that she keeps a clean house, runs all the errands, cooks his meals, and never denies him sex, even though he hasn't asked her for sex in weeks, she thought that he was going to surprise her with a little something to show his love for her and his appreciation for all that she does for him. Never suspecting that he had forgotten that today was Valentine's Day, she was so deeply hurt, when he gave her nothing.

"Nothing. He gave me nothing," she said silently sobbing in the bathroom, while getting ready for bed. "He forgot that today is Valentine's Day. How could he forget me on Valentine's Day, when he knows how important Valentine's Day is to me?"

All day she wondered what he'd give her, along with his Valentine's Day card expressing his love. Flowers, perhaps roses and dark chocolate candy, would have been nice. She had hoped he bought her a piece of expensive jewelry, diamond earrings or a diamond bracelet. Wondering when her husband would recognize Valentine's Day, she wondered what her husband would give her for Valentine's Day. Unable to contemplate the unthinkable, that he forgot her on Valentine's Day because he didn't love her, she couldn't believe he gave her nothing.

So very upset, she tossed and turned all night. Pained by his rejection, she didn't sleep a wink. If she had a gun, so hurt and so angry, she may have shot him in his sleep. Forgetting his loving wife on Valentine's Day, an unforgettable crime worthy of the death penalty, temporarily insane when driven to a crime of passion, no jury would ever convict her for murdering her sleeping husband. Somehow, imagining his blood stained pillowcase and lifeless body in her dreams, consoled her and helped her to sleep.

Her sister and her friends called the next morning to tell her all they got for Valentine's Day and when they asked what Steve bought her, too upset to talk at first, she broke down crying, before pulling herself together to tell them.

"Nothing. He bought me nothing. Obviously, Steve forgot that yesterday was Valentine's Day. Can you believe it? After all that I do for him, he didn't even think enough of me to buy me a Valentine's Day card."

All day, she foolishly thought, no doubt, teasing her by delaying giving her his sentiments of love, he'd never forget Valentine's Day. Through breakfast, lunch, and supper, he gave no hint of remembering that it was Valentine's Day. Even though she set a special Valentine's Day candlelit table with wine and a dinner with meatloaf, his favorite and apple pie, his favorite dessert, he never mentioned Valentine's Day or even said that he loved her. Showing no outward signs of affection, even when the evening news showed happy couples celebrating Valentine's Day, wanting to say something but deciding to remain quiet, she silently steamed. Then, when in bed that night, he didn't reach for her to hold her and to apologize to her for forgetting Valentine's Day. A day that should have been filled with love and romance, he didn't even kiss her goodnight.

Not wanting to embarrass him by giving him his gifts, when he had nothing for her, she didn't give him anything for Valentine's Day, even though she had gifts for him that he hinted he hoped to receive for Christmas that she delayed giving him until today, Valentine's Day. Now, with him forgetting her on Valentine's Day, with him not giving her anything, she figured, she'd take his gifts back to the store and get something for herself, some perfume maybe or new shoes. With her heart heavy from his rejection, not feeling loved, respected, wanted, needed, and/or even appreciated, Tina turned her back to him and silently cried herself to sleep that night.

"He loves me. He loves me not. He loves me. He loves me not. He hates me," she said the next morning, while tearing to shreds both Valentine's Day cards she bought him.

Feeling so unappreciated, all the next day, she cried. After her husband didn't buy her flowers and candy, not even a Valentine's Day card, she was so hurt. She was so sad. Not even giving her a kiss, a hug, of whispering his loving words in her ear to reassure her that he loved her, she felt so unloved. Not even stating his excuse why he forgot her on their special day of love and romance, and without his promise to make his forgetfulness up to her, she was so angry. Feeling scorned, Tina wanted to get even. Payback a bitch.

"That dirty bastard. I'll fix him. He forgets that I'm Sicilian. Maybe I should remind him of my heritage by watching The Godfather movies tonight. We don't get mad, we get even," she said coiling up on the couch and looking as if she was plotting a murder and planning his untimely burial. "I'll think of something that will hurt him, as much as he hurt me."

Steve's younger brother Jerry, Tina's brother-in-law, always compliments her, albeit while leering at her, as if undressing her with his eyes. Visiting his mother from Seattle over the Valentine's Day holiday, he was staying downstairs with her, a yearly tradition. Unlike Steve, Jerry is a breast man and Tina, just like her Italian mother and grandmother, has big tits. With all the low cut tops that she enjoys wearing, hungry for the attention from a man, no doubt due to Steve's lack of attentiveness, she takes pleasure in flashing and flaunting her shapely body. Not shy in showing her abundant cleavage, especially when leaning forward, while fussing over a man, especially one who appreciates her ample endowments, as are most Italian women sexual, she's always been a bit of a cock teaser.

Two brothers so opposite in their appreciation of a woman's cleavage and shapely body, Jerry always stares at her breasts, along with the impressions her nipples make in her low cut, tight fitting tops, while Steve always tells her to cover up and act more like a lady, instead of a slut. With her husband's words as harsh, as if he slapped her across the face, unable to control her, his criticism of the way she dressed worked the opposite and made her want to show even more of her body. Jerry makes her feel like the attractive woman that she is and Steve makes her feel like the child she's not.

Not even caring about the stew of shit that she'd stir up between brothers, had she known what would happen, she may have thought twice about what she was about to do in seeking her Valentine's Day revenge. Then, again, never embarrassed by her provocative and sexually uninhibited behavior, Tina never regretted anything she did or didn't do. Even if she knew what Steve had planned in retaliation to her revenge, she wouldn't have changed a thing.

Tina and Steve live in a two family house that Steve's father left his mother, Mary, after he died. His mother lives alone downstairs on the first floor and Tina and Steve live upstairs on the second floor with their 19-year-old daughter, Julie. Knowing her husband was the jealous sort, an understatement, figuring that flashing his brother her breasts would get back to him, Tina wanted to tease Jerry for the sake of upsetting her husband, after he forgot her on Valentine's Day. Two birds with one stone, flashing her brother-in-law would not only make her husband jealous but also would soothe her bruised ego by making her feel desirable and wanted by his brother.

The perfect plan, Tina decided to flaunt Jerry her shapely body, while wearing her new, sexy nightgown, the one that she bought for Steve for Valentine's Day and didn't bother to wear. Since Steve is as cheap with his compliments, as he is with his money, maybe his brother will compliment her sexy body, when he sees her in her oh, so sheer and oh, so revealing, sexy nightgown. As horny as she was hurt, knowing Jerry was a voyeur, she wanted to live out her sexual fantasy of exhibitionism and flash Jerry, so as to use all that happened to masturbate over later. Truth be told, she couldn't wait to show Jerry her tits.

Who knows, in the naughty mood that she was in, maybe she'd allow him to touch her, feel her, and grope her, while slapping his hand away and pretending that she was deeply offended and embarrassed. Oh, yeah, now there's a sexy, teasing game that she'd enjoy playing for revenge. Definitely, she'd allow him a fresh grab or two of her breasts, perhaps even a feel of her round, firm ass. A way for her to get back at the both of them, Steve for ignoring her and Jerry for always leering at her, she could only imagine how angry Steve would be, when she told him that his brother had been fresh with her.

Already having learned her brother-in-law's morning routine by watching him from her second floor living room window, while having her coffee, she knew that Jerry went for a bike ride every morning with two of his friends, just before Steve left for work. He returned half hour later all sweaty and out of breath, after his brother left for work. Praying that it didn't rain and ruin her plans to flaunt and expose herself to her brother-in-law, she was happy that the weatherman forecasted a sunny, albeit chilly February day. With her daughter away at college and with Steve's mother leaving for work, about the same time that Steve did, with no one else around to witness her exhibitionism, she'd be alone in the house with Jerry.

With Jerry already gone for his bike ride, after Steve left for work, she headed downstairs to his mother's house and knocked on her door. Knowing what she was about to do was so wrong and so vindictive, which made it all so much more deliciously exciting, knowing there was no turning back now, she was as nervous as she was sexually excited by the thoughts of Jerry seeing her tits. Her virtually transparent nightgown modestly covered by her thick, terrycloth bathrobe, her only real concern was Jerry's two friends. Hoping that Jerry didn't invite them in his mother's house, she hoped they remained outside, so that she could flash Jerry alone.

Even in the horny and excited state she was in, she really wouldn't mind Jerry seeing her body, but not his two friends. Two strangers to her, she didn't even know them. She may be a exhibitionist slut, but she's not a whore. A simple revenge, all she wanted to do was to make her husband jealous by flashing her body to his brother because he forgot her on Valentine's Day. Just as she didn't want every man in the neighborhood seeing her in her sexy nightgown, she didn't want anyone else but Jerry seeing her tits. If Jerry invited his two friends in his mother's house, not knowing how to get around that, she'd cross that bridge later. Maybe, somehow, on the pretense that she needed to talk to him privately, she could get Jerry alone in a room and flash him her tits there, without his two friends seeing.

"Hi Mary," she said smiling at Steve's mother, a nice, old lady.

"Hi Tina," she said returning her smile.

"My computer service is out," she said lying. "May I use your computer to check my e-mails?"

"You can do that from my computer?"

"Yes," she said with patience knowing that her mother-in-law wasn't very computer savvy.

"You can check your e-mails on my computer?" Repeating what she asked in disbelief, Mary gave Tina a look of shocked surprise.

"Yes," said Tina again with some amusement by her computer illiteracy.

"I didn't know your e-mails were on my computer, Tina," she said. "Are my e-mails on your computer, too? How did they get there?"

"My e-mails are not actually on your computer and your e-mails are not on my computer," she said with a little laugh. "I just log in to my e-mail address from your computer."

"Oh," she said with a bit of confused embarrassment. "I don't know much about computers, but you can help yourself to mine."

"Thank you, Mary."

"There's still some coffee. I made extra for Jerry but I always forget that he doesn't drink coffee anymore. He drinks tea. The health nut is out riding his bike. It's too cold to exercise and I always fear that he'll slip on ice and be hit by a car," she said rubbing her arms and turning up the heat. "Is it cold in here? It's always so cold in here. Isn't it cold in here?"

"Thank you, Mary," said Tina already feeling overly warm in her thick, terrycloth bathrobe and overheated by her erotic plan to flash Jerry her tits.

Mary's apartment is always as warm as an oven. Tina doesn't know how she stands a house so hot. Her heating bills must be astronomical. Even the interior of her car is like that and, whenever she drives her somewhere, Tina can't wait to get out of the car to get a breath of cool air.

"Don't bother locking the door, Tina, when you leave. Jerry will be home from his bike ride in just a few minutes."

"Okay. Bye. Have a nice day at work," she said anxious for her to leave and closing the door behind her, when she finally did leave.

Getting more excited with the thoughts that her sexy flashing plan was about to become a reality, Tina watched Mary back her car out of the driveway and turn the corner, before removing her bulky bathrobe. This is it. She was finally going to show Jerry what he always wanted to see of his sexy sister-in-law.

As if a stripper on stage in costume, she felt naked without her big, bulky bathrobe. Already terribly excited by the thoughts of flashing Jerry her tits, she looked down at herself and her nipples were already making their appearance by pushing against the thin, shear material of her nightgown. Hoping to leave nothing to his imagination, wanting him to have a better look at all that she was showing and all that she hoped he'd see, she turned on the light and looked in the mirror to see how much Jerry could see of her. As if she was wearing nothing but lace covered Saran wrap, she left the light on, when she realized that he could see even more of her curvaceous body, when illuminated.

"Wow. He can see a lot. If he stares long and hard enough, he can nearly see the complete outline of my breasts, my areolas, and my nipples. Oh, yeah," she said staring at herself in the mirror, while cupping her big, firm breasts in her palms and running her fingers across her nipples. The mere touch of her nipples increased her sexual excitement. "I'd give him a quick feel of my tits, if he's boldly fresh enough."

Ready to flaunt her shapely body to her brother-in-law and now, perhaps, even to his two friends, if he invited them inside. if she wasn't so sexually excited, she'd be so very nervous. Taking a breath and closing her eyes to relax, she needed to remain calm. She needed to pretend that she didn't know that he could see as much of her as she knew she was showing and knew he could see. Never having done anything like this before, even in her wildest sexual fantasies, while masturbating, she didn't know that she was such an exhibitionist slut, until now. She felt so wickedly aroused in her sexy nightgown, knowing that Jerry would appreciate seeing so much of her exposed body through the sheer material, especially her breasts. Feeling as if a cross between a sexy diva and a slutty vixen, she loved playing the part of the desirable woman that she was.

Just as she did in her mother-in-law's house, when looking at herself in the mirror, before coming downstairs, she stood in her full-length mirror to see what Jerry could see of her through the sheer material of her nightgown. Feeling so shockingly daring, definitely, he could see the impression of her nipples and if he looked closely enough, which she knew he would, he could see the entire outline of her C cup breasts through the sheer lace of her nightgown. She felt much like Jennifer Lopez, when standing on the red carpet, while wearing her sheer gown that exposes her breasts, after being lit up by the flash of the Paparazzi cameras. With no one there but the two of them, she wondered if he'd reach out and touch her breasts. She wondered if he'd be brazen enough to finger her nipples. Just the thought of Jerry's hands cupping her breasts and his fingers fingering her nipples made her soaking wet and wildly horny.

Would he dare feel her tits and fondle her breasts, while fingering her nipples through her nightgown? What would she do, if he did? Just the thought of him inappropriately touching her excited her. Demonized by hormones, in the way she's been so horny lately, if he reached out his hand, she'd allowed him to feel her tits, before pulling away in feigned shocked surprise. Finally feeling so sexually alive and erotically adventurous, after being so ignored, she hasn't felt this way, since before being married, when she was still dating Steve and allowing him every liberty by feeling and fondling her virginal body.

Walking uncharted ground, without giving thought to the repercussions of a man who has lusted over her for years, what would she do, if she overly excited Jerry and he wanted her to touch his cock through his bicycle shorts? Would she touch his cock? What if he wanted more? What if he wanted sex? The thoughts of having sex with someone, other than her husband, especially the thoughts of having sex with her brother-in-law, made her wet. There was something deliciously forbidden about having incestuous sex, even though Jerry wasn't related to her by blood. Yet, feeling confident that she could handle herself in any situation, while figuring there wasn't anything wrong with a little touchy feely and tickle and grab between a brother-in-law and a sister-in-law, she'd cross that bridge when she came to it.

She paced back and forth in front of the mirror looking to see what else he could see of her and, no doubt, he could see plenty. Definitely, he could see the outline of her bikini panties. Only, sort of like wearing knee high stockings with a gown, she didn't like the look of him seeing her bikini panties through her nightgown. As if an expansion strip on a highway, her panties ruined the lines of her curvaceous body and she realized now why so many celebrities didn't wear panties beneath their designer gowns. In a wild and wicked move, aware that she'll be flashing her brother-in-law more than just her tits, she reached beneath her nightgown and removed her panties.

"Oh, my God. I feel so naked," she said stepping closer to the mirror in the way that she imagined Jerry stepping closer to her. "Clearly, as if I'm wearing a black bra beneath a sheer white blouse, he can see my patch of brown pubic hair."

Then, when a moist wetness between her legs warmed her, as much as excited her, suddenly, she felt so sexy. With just a thin, transparent piece of material between her and her naked body, as if she was naked, after removing her panty, now just as she could see her pussy and her ass, along with her breasts, while turning side to side and looking at herself in the mirror, Jerry could, no doubt, see her pussy and her ass, along with her breasts. Feeling so horny, she felt so vulnerable and for the first time in years, she felt like a sexy and desirable woman.