Payback is a Bitch, You Slut Bitch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, my God, I just had another hot flash. Can I really flash my brother-in-law my ass, my tits, and my pussy? Oh, my God, I just had another gush of horniness. Oh, my God, I so need to get laid but, even though I think about doing him, I'd never do my husband's brother. Crossing the incestuous line would be so wrong. Teasing him is one thing but having sex with him is another. I may imagine having sex with Jerry, while masturbating, but I'd never have sex with brother-in-law."

Just from the action of removing her panties, just from the sexy thoughts that suddenly ran through her mind of having sex with Jerry and the thoughts that she was about to show her brother-in-law her nearly naked body through the sheerness of her sexy nightgown, tingling all over with sexual lust and desire, she could feel a familiar warm wetness between her legs. Not only was she about to show her brother-in-law her breasts but also her pussy and her ass, as well. With the thought that she was so nakedly exposed, she was already so terribly aroused. Yet, on the pretense that she didn't know she was showing all that she was showing and he'd be seeing all that he'd be seeing, she needed to remain calm, so that Jerry would think her flashing him was accidental and not preplanned.

"What would his reaction be from seeing so much of his sexy sister-in-law, the woman he's lusted over for years? What would my reaction be from showing so much of myself to my brother-in-law, my husband's brother? For sure, I'd never have sex with my brother-in-law, that's just one line that I'd never cross," she said, while thinking out loud and fantasizing about what it would be like to have sex with him. "Besides, sex is not what this was about," she said having to remind herself. "This is about exhibitionism and voyeurism. Innocent, albeit erotic fun, this is about teasing and flashing my husband's brother. More importantly, this is about making my husband jealously angry that his brother saw my nearly naked body. This is about getting even with my husband for being so insensitive to my needs, wants, and desires. This is about him forgetting me on Valentine's Day."

When not receiving what she needed from her husband, wanting to be loved, appreciated, noticed, and desired as a woman, she'd tease her brother-in-law. What she first thought was simple Valentine's Day revenge was more than that. From showing him her tits that had grown to showing him all of her body, Tina hoped to receive an injection of Jerry's lust to uplift her hurt ego.

A long time since she's purposely teased anyone's cock, suddenly she felt like the cockteaser that she has grown to become. Sure lots of guys look at her while, no doubt, lusting over her exposed cleavage, but she's never been a planned and purposeful participant in their sexy games of exhibitionism and voyeurism and flashing and teasing. Forever the faithful and loving wife, blaming it now on her raging hormones, this was the first time having such naughty, sexy, and inappropriate thoughts towards a man not her husband. Pretending that she forgot her brother-in-law was visiting from Seattle, pretending that she didn't know that he was out riding his bike, and pretending that she didn't realize how much of her body that Jerry could see through her revealing nightgown, she just wanted to make her husband jealous. In truth, she wanted to feel like a woman again and not a subservient and abused housewife.

If Jerry didn't tell Steve that he saw her in her nightgown, taking the payback to the next level, she was prepared to do just that. She figured that she'd model the nightgown for her husband, when he came home from work, and after his brother saw her wearing it. Not only did she need to show Steve how sheer the nightgown is and how much he can see of her but also how much Jerry had seen of her nearly naked body. Figuring that she'd tell him that she bought the nightgown expressly for him for Valentine's Day, she needed to see his reaction when reminding him of all that he missed Valentine's night. Did he purposely not acknowledge the holiday or did he just forget? No matter, she couldn't wait to see the jealous rage on his face, after she told him that his brother saw her in her sheer, sexy nightgown, when she went downstairs to use his mother's computer.

"Oh, my God, Steve, I was so embarrassed, when Jerry walked in the house and saw me sitting at your mother's computer virtually naked," she imagined saying to her husband, while modeling the nightgown for him to see all that Jerry saw. "I had no idea how much of my body Jerry could see, until I saw his eyes bugging out of his head and after I looked at myself in the mirror later."

"Tina, my brother saw you wearing that flimsy nightgown? How could you flaunt your nearly naked self in front of my brother like that? You slut! Have you no shame?" She imagined Steve saying to her with his face beat red.

Ready to retort to whatever his outrage, she had thought of everything defense to save her virtue and protect her reputation, as his forever faithful, albeit scorned wife.

"Because it was so hot in your mother's house, I removed my terrycloth bathrobe. In the way this nightgown is so sheer, no doubt, your brother saw my tits, my ass, and my pussy, Steve. Now that I know he saw so much of my naked body, I'm so embarrassed. With you the only man who has seen me naked, I feel so dirty and so violated," she imagining saying to him later that night.

"Why were you even downstairs, Tina," she imagined him saying, no doubt thinking that she is the slut she had become. She imagined him interrogating her, after suspecting that she had an ulterior motive in going downstairs in her sexy nightgown.

"With no one home, when I went downstairs to use your Mom's computer, I forgot Jerry was staying with your mother and I didn't know he went out for a bike ride every morning. I was so embarrassed, when he suddenly opened the front door, walked in the room, and stared at me, leered at me, actually, as if I was naked. Not realizing how much I was showing and how much he could see of me, I realized all he could see, when he leered at me, as if I was naked. As if I was sitting there naked, Steve, Jerry saw everything. I'm so very embarrassed," she'd say theatrically wiping an imagined tear from her eye for dramatic effect.

She could only imagine the rage of her husband knowing that another man, especially his brother of all men, not only saw her nearly naked body but also wants her, desires her, and lusts over her. A woman scorned, maybe then, he'd notice that she's an attractive and sexual woman which, of course, she is. A classic Italian beauty, her Sicilian blood as pure as her innocence, she was a virgin, when she married Steve twenty years ago. With her long, dark brown hair, mahogany eyes, olive oil complexion, and shapely body, she's a very beautiful and desirable woman that any man would love to bed.

After flashing Jerry all that he, no doubt, fantasized seeing of her, maybe then, after knowing that his brother had seen her nearly naked, voluptuous body, her husband would pay her the loving attention that she so desperately deserved, needed, and wanted. Maybe then, after getting even, he'd feel bad about not acknowledging Valentine's Day with his gifts and expressions of love. Maybe then, after feeling sorry, he'd appreciate all that she does for him to help him through his day. Maybe then, with the renewed excitement that she was more of a sexual woman, they could live together in loving bliss for the next twenty years.

Only, in the horny stage that she was in right now, after she flashed her brother-in-law her nearly naked body, she knew she'd be masturbating upstairs on her bed with the wicked thoughts of all that she showed Jerry and all that he saw of her. Even though she never would, maybe when she masturbated, she'd think about sucking Jerry's cock. Maybe she'd masturbate, while imagining Jerry licking her and fucking her in the way that she'd imagine sucking him and fucking him, if only she could, maybe she would, while knowing she wouldn't. Yet, surely, she'd only cross that incestuous line in her sexual fantasies and never in real life, especially not today in her mother-in-law's house, of all places.

With the sunlight pouring in the room and lighting her up, especially whenever she stood in front of the big, bay window, looking as if she wasn't even wearing a nightgown, without doubt, Jerry could see everything. As if standing in front of an open refrigerator door without any lights on in the kitchen or standing in front of the TV without any lights on in the living room, the sunlight made her thin nightgown totally transparent. Definitely, he could see her nipples, areolas, and the entire shape of her breasts, along with the dark impression of her trimmed pussy. If he stared close enough and long enough, he could count every one of her pubic hairs. Then, when she used the double mirror to see what he could see from behind, she knew he could see her ass crack, too.

"Oh, my God. It's as if I'm wearing nothing," she said looking at herself in her mother-in-law's mirror. "I feel so naked. I feel so daring. I feel so sexy. Feeling so very wicked, I feel so alive. I'm so horny."

Just as she thought that. Just as she uttered that aloud, she heard Jerry coming in the outside front hall with his bike and, thankfully, he was alone. She looked out the window and his two friends were sitting on the stoop waiting for him outside. He must be going out again, otherwise he would have invited them inside to stay warm.

She didn't have much time. Quickly, she moved to the computer, turned it on, and sat in the chair, but not before lowering her nightgown straps and pushing open the front of her nightgown to expose much of her cleavage. She looked down at herself to see what he could see, should he stand over her, which he always does, when she's wearing a low cut top. Oh, my God, even with her lowest cut peasant blouse, never has she exposed as much cleavage to anyone, especially not to her brother-in-law, of all people, while wearing this sexy, sheer nightgown.

"A good wife and a good mother, because of the neglectful way my husband treats me, suddenly, I'm such an exhibitionist slut. I can't wait to masturbate over all that I'm showing him and all that he's seeing," she said out loud, just as Jerry opened his mother's front door.

Having already practiced the moves upstairs, she knew with every movement of her arms on the keyboard and with the mouse that her nightgown straps would fall lower and the top of her nightgown would open more. Especially when leaning forward, on the pretense of looking more closely at the computer screen, she knew the entire top portion of her breasts, even her areolas and nipples would be totally exposed to him. Actually, when he stood over her and peered down her nightgown, with her nightgown top so low cut and so open, especially when she leaned forward, she delighted in the fact that he'd be seeing her areolas and nipples. If she was excited with the thought of her brother-in-law seeing so much of her cleavage, she was even more excited by the thought of him seeing her areolas and nipples.

Wishing she could rise out of her body to watch him staring and leering at her exposed breasts, as if she was someone else, wanting to see the excited look of lust on his face, knowing they were his favorite part of her body, she so wanted to show him her tits. Only, not ready for that, she wasn't that daringly adventurous and brazenly slutty. Yet, willing to show him most of her breasts, so long as she made her flash appear accidental, even though flashing him was purposely and thoughtfully done, she couldn't just show her brother-in-law her boobs.

With no way for her to accidentally on purpose flash him while topless, he'd no doubt think that she was a whore, if she showed him her entire breast. Showing him her entire breast would be so obvious, too obvious, and so wrong. Knowing that he was such a breast man and knowing that he was, obviously, attracted to her, more fun just to tease him a little and allow him to imagine the rest, while flashing him, it wouldn't take much to drive him mad with desire for her. Besides, after she flashed him and when he was alone in his room, no doubt, he'd imagine more than he saw, while masturbating over the nearly naked thoughts of her.

Comparing today to then, she thought back twenty years ago. Remembering that fateful day, she hasn't shown as much of her body that she's showing now, since her wedding day. With a huge wind gush and a bride's blush, the wind lifted the front of her wedding gown to her face, as she alighted from the limousine. Everyone standing out in front of the church, including Jerry, while watching and waiting for her, saw her sheer, white barely there panty.

Then, with the champagne freely flowing, she hasn't shown as much of her breasts as she's showing now, since the top of her wedding gown fell nearly to her waist, when she was dancing with her arms raised. A little bit tipsy from just two glasses of champagne, the only man who had ever seen her breasts, that is, before her top fell, was Steve. As if it was her fault, as if she had purposely flashed every man in attendance at her wedding, first her panties and then her tits, Steve was livid. Embarrassingly, she found out later that nearly every male family member, friend, and co-worker, including Jerry, had taken a picture of her exposed breasts, along with her exposed panty. Whenever she was horny and alone, whenever she felt the need to touch herself with her finger or vibrator, or fuck herself with her dildo, she imagined Jerry masturbating over all that he saw of her that fateful wedding day for years.

"Oh, hi, Tina," said Jerry talking to her huge line of exposed cleavage, as soon as he walked in his mother's bedroom and saw her sitting at the computer so exposed. "I didn't know you were here," he said smiling, as if happier to see her exposed breasts than to see her.

As if it was the sun beating down upon her on a warm summer day, instead of a cold day in February, feeling the heat of his stare, as if he was a starving man seeing food or a thirsty man seeing water, she couldn't believe how hard and how long he stared at her exposed breasts. Making her feel so much like the sexual woman that she wants and needs to be, after faithfully being married to the same man for 20 years, if only her husband wanted her as much as did his brother, she'd be a happy woman. In the way that he stared at her and in the horny state she was in, she was tempted to tear off her nightgown and allow him to have his wicked way with her.

The undivided attention of him staring at so much of her exposed breasts added to her sexual excitement. Making her so horny, she couldn't wait to go upstairs and masturbate over all that she had already flashed her brother-in-law and all that he saw. Her perfect plan coming true to fruition, her brother-in-law leered at her big tits in the way that she wish her husband would. After being married to Steve for so long, she forgot what it's like to be so wanted and so desired. Only, in the case of Jerry, she knew he lusted over her and it wouldn't surprise her, just as she couldn't wait to do herself, if he masturbated over the thoughts of seeing so much of her exposed breasts. Just as she'd masturbate about later, she wondered if he masturbated, while fantasizing about having sex with her. With him being such an appreciative audience, with him receptive for more, he made her want to tease him and show him even more of her hot body than just her breasts.

"Hi, Jerry," she said swiveling in her chair to face him.

She had raised her short nightgown, just before he entered the room and with her knees immodestly parted, she watched his eyes dart from her cleavage to her exposed thighs. Temped to open her thighs wider, tempted to flash him her naked pussy, but controlling herself from doing that, she wondered if he could see her pussy.

"What are you doing?" He said raising his line of sight from her thighs to her tits.

When she saw him staring at her breasts again, she leaned down in her chair to pick up an imaginary speck from the carpet to discard in the trash bucket. She knew that particular movement would show Jerry even more of her breasts and so much more than he's ever seen and only imagined seeing of her tits before, since the wedding. Also, she knew leaning down like that would lower her nightgown straps, while opening up the front of her nightgown and he'd see the entire front teardrop shape of her big breasts. Feeling like such a cock teasing slut and loving the feeling of being such a cockteaser, especially with having such a captive audience, she loved the arousing feeling of having a man desire her again.

"Your Mom said I could use her computer to check my e-mails. My service is out from the storm we had last night," she said folding her arms across her breasts from the self-consciousness of his continued stare.

"Sure, no problem. I'm going back out, after I take a shower. My two friends are waiting for me outside. Knowing how hot my Mom's house always is, they were too hot to come inside," he said. "I'm sweating from riding."

"I'm sweating, too," she said. "I had to remove my bathrobe. I hope you don't mind," she said unfolding her arms and moving them away from her breasts, so that he could get a better look of what she was trying to show him and what she was hoping he'd see. "It's always so hot in your mother's house."

As if trying to count the freckles she had on the top of her chest, he stared at the nearly bare images her breasts made through her nightgown. Aroused by his sexual interest, she felt her nipples hardening under the heat of his stare and she imagined him fingering her nipples, before sucking them. He already had a big bulge in his tight, bicycle shorts, and the mere sight of his hardening, Spandex clad cock made her horny. After having a 20 year, steady diet of Steve's cock, the only cock she's ever seen, touched, stroked, fucked, and sucked, she couldn't help but wonder what Jerry's cock looked like.

"No, I don't mind. I'm as much of a guest here as you are. My mother's house is your house," he said with a laugh. "And you're right. It's always an inferno in Mom's house."

"Before you shower, Jerry, can you help me? I can't find the Internet on your Mom's computer. With all these icons she has on her desktop, she has the Internet Explorer hidden somewhere," she said with a laugh, now knowing that with this invitation that he'd come closer to stand and lean over her, while getting a good down nightgown view of her ample breasts.

No doubt, especially with her leaning forward on the pretense of looking more closely at the computer screen, he'd probably see her areolas, maybe even her nipples. Hoping he would see all that she wanted to show him of her breasts, while wondering what she'd do, if he did, she wished he'd stick his big hand down her nightgown to feel and fondle her big tits, while fingering her nipples. No man, but for her husband, has ever felt the weight of her big breasts in his hands. No man, but for her husband, has ever fingered and sucked her nipples.

"My Mom is always inadvertently creating unnecessary desktop icons. Just as she doesn't know how not to make them, she doesn't know how to remove them," he said with an excited laugh.

"Thank you for your help, Jerry," she said looking up at him to make eye contact but his eyes were looking elsewhere.

Now knowing that he was getting a real good look of her breasts, she couldn't wait to go upstairs to masturbate, after showing him all that he had obviously seen. As if trying to see her nipples, he was looking down her nightgown top at her big boobs with such a determined stare. She didn't have to look to know he was leering. Giving him a good show and a long look, she was already so sexually excited. She couldn't believe she was flashing her brother-in-law most of her tits and the more she was showing him, by evidence of his growing bulge, the more sexually excited he was getting and the more she was getting sexually excited, too.