Payback is a Bitch, You Slut Bitch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He stepped closer to her. Then, he reached out his hand and cupped her breast through her nightgown in his palm. Staring down at his hand and watching him grope her, as if watching him touch someone else in a surreal dream, feeling as if she was having an out of body experience and watching someone else being felt and groped, she looked down at his hand fondling her breast and fingering her nipple through her nightgown. What felt so good before, when he first touched her, suddenly felt so bad now. Something that she imagined him doing and wanted him to do before, when she was first planning on flashing him, was now met with disgust and rejection. She couldn't believe he fondled her breast and fingered her nipple. She recoiled again.

"Jerry!" Hungry for the attention, even though a part of her wanted him to continue, she slapped his hand away.

"What? I only wanted to feel what you've been so determined to show me," he said reaching out his hand to cup her breast again through her nightgown and, this time, running his fingers across her erect nipples more forcibly, before pulling them and twisting them between his fingers.

Oh, my God, she thought she was going to cum, when he touched her in that way.

"Jerry! Stop. Don't," she said pushing him away again. "How dare you touch me in that way?"

"How dare I? Isn't this what you wanted, Tina, by coming down here wearing that barely there nightgown?"

"No, I didn't even know--"

"You didn't even know what, Tina? That I'd be home or was it your plan to tell my brother that you forgot that I was visiting?"

"What are you talking about? Get out of my way. I have to go upstairs."

Jerry blocked her path.

"I've always loved your body, Tina. Ever since I saw your panties on your wedding day, I've always wanted to lick your pussy, before fucking your pussy. I've always loved your big tits, Tina," he said stepping closer to feel her big boobs, again. "Ever since I saw your big tits on your wedding day, I've always wanted to see your big boobs again. I can't tell you how many times I masturbated over you, while staring at the topless picture that I took of you at the wedding, as I imagined touching, feeling, and sucking your big boobs. Ever since Julie was born and I watched you breastfeed her, I've always wanted to suck your big tits. I'm hungry for you. I've always wanted you, Tina."

"How dare you? Get away from me, you pervert."

"Pervert? If I'm a pervert, then you're a cockteaser."

As soon as she slapped his hand away, he stepped forward and filled his hands with both of her breasts. Feeling her and fondling her everywhere, groping her tits, cupping her pussy, and squeezing her ass, he was touching her where no brother-in-law should ever touch his sister-in-law.

"Stop Jerry or I'll tell Steve," she said pushing his hand away and taking a step back. "Get away from me. I mean it."

"You've been staring at it," he said looking down at the big bulge his cock made in his bicycle shorts. "Don't you want to see it? Don't you want to touch it and feel it, before you run upstairs, Tina? Let me give you something hard to masturbate over, Tina. Let me show you what I always wanted to show my sexy sister-in-law."

"Pardon?"

"My cock," he said. "You haven't taken your eyes off my erection, since I walked in the house."

He grabbed her hand and knowing what he was about to do, she pulled her hand away, but too strong for her, he put her hand on his erection through his bicycle shorts and held it there. Unable to move her hand away, afraid to move her fingers for fear that she'd excite him even more, she looked down at his big bulge, while feeling his cock in the palm of her hand through his bicycle shorts, before pulling her hand away in disgust. Already he was so hard, harder than her husband has been for her in such a long time. Admittedly, having felt so sexually frustrated for so long, she so wanted to feel his cock before, but once he forced her hand on his bulge, she felt sickened. Feeling violated, she felt used and abused. Now so afraid, she just wanted to run upstairs and lock her apartment door, while thinking of all that happened, while masturbating.

This wasn't medieval England, this was modern day times. He wasn't her Master and Lord of the manor and she wasn't his wench. He was her husband's brother, her brother-in-law, and she was his brother's wife, his sister-in-law. For sure, in the aroused and horny state that she was in, never having had sex with any man, other than with her husband, if he was someone else, anyone else, she may have given him a hand job, maybe even a blowjob. She would have enjoyed feeling the weight of his cock in her hand, before tasting him in her mouth. If he was anyone else, other than her brother-in-law, she may have allowed him to fuck her. Yet, even though she had fantasized about sucking his cock and making love to him, while upstairs alone and masturbating, she couldn't go down on Steve's brother. Taking her Valentine's Day revenge too far, having sex with Jerry would be so terribly wrong.

With him standing in front of his mother's bedroom door and blocking her escape, in one quick fluid tug, he pulled down his bicycle pants and quickly wiggled himself out of them. Shocked but unable to remove her eyes, she couldn't believe what she was seeing. When her brother-in-law exposed his cock to her, having been too focused on flashing her brother-in-law her breasts and her pussy, she never imagined that he'd flash her, too. Worse than that, she couldn't stop staring at his exposed, erect prick.

As much as she was disgusted by his sexual assault of her, she was excited. Her brother-in-law's cock was right there only two feet away from her and it was so big, so much bigger than her husband's cock. If only Steve had Jerry's cock, she'd be such a happy and obedient wife. If only Steve wanted her, as much as Jerry obviously did, she'd be a sexually satisfied woman. Oh, my God, she could only imagine what it must feel like to feel that monster inside of her.

"Jerry! What the Hell are you doing? Put your pants on now!"

"What am I doing? I'm doing that I should have done years ago," he said with a deranged look on his face. "All the times we were alone together, when I was with you upstairs and Steve was working, I so wanted to fuck you then, in the way that I still want to fuck you now. I can't tell you how many times that I masturbated over having sex with you," he said looking at her, as if she was naked. "Just touch me. Just take my cock in your hand and stroke me and I'll let you go," he said again pulling her by her wrist.

"Jerry, no, please don't do this," she said pulling her hand away.

"Touch me," he said. "Feel how hard my big prick is for you. Wrap your fingers around my hard cock, Tina. Stroke me, while imagining my cock in your pussy and in mouth and I'll let you go upstairs."

Reluctantly, on his assurance that he'd allow her to leave, she allowed him to move her hand to his exposed cock. Staring down at his exposed prick, as if he were her master and she was his sex slave, she wrapped her fingers around him. Still staring down at his erect cock, she slowly stroked him. Unable to help herself, she fondled the head of his big prick with her fingers. Then, as if an involuntary act, as if she was a teenager again in the backseat of a car giving her first hand job to her then boyfriend, Steve, nervously, yet excitedly, gripping him tighter, she stroked him faster. Just as she was enjoying the sensation of feeling his big, hard prick in her soft, little hand, she thought better of what she was doing and stopped. Having crossed the line, going way beyond her planned Valentine's Day revenge to make her husband jealous and appreciate her, stroking her brother-in-law's prick, albeit so very exciting, was so very wrong.

Just as she pulled her hand away and brushed by him to leave, in her mad dash for the bedroom doorknob, he grabbed her from behind. As if he had four hands, instead of two, touching her everywhere, he felt her tits, her ass, and her pussy, while kissing and kissing her. Every time she pushed one hand away, there was another hand going beneath or down her nightgown grabbing at her, groping her, fondling her, and feeling her. Touching her everywhere, feeling her where no brother-in-law should every touch his sister-in-law, he was out of control with lust for her.

Then, when he stuck his tongue in her mouth, she turned her head away. Again and again, he grabbed her chin and stuck his tongue in her mouth. It was then that she realized that if she returned his kiss, maybe she could get away. Surrendering him her lips and yielding her resistance to him, she gave him her tongue and returned his passion with a long, deep wet, French kiss, but when she tried to flee out the bedroom door, too fast for her, he grabbed her from behind again.

In the struggle that ensued, reaching down and grabbing and gathering up her hem, as if it all happened in slow motion, he ripped off her beautiful, new, sexy nightgown from her body and tossed it on his mother's bed. Stripping her naked, she covered as much as she could cover of herself with her hands and forearms. She was naked and he was possessed. Not to be denied, he pulled her to him and touched her and felt her where no brother-in-law should ever touch and feel his sister-in-law, while kissing and kissing her. Fearing that he'd raped her, she could feel his big prick pushing against her soft belly.

"Jerry! No! Stop! Don't!"

So very sorry that she had teased him, tortured him, actually, and used him to make his brother jealous, especially when knowing not only how much he's attracted to her but also how perverted he is. Suddenly, she was frightened. Yet, truthfully, especially after he ripped her nightgown from her body and stripped her naked, then after exposing his cock to her, forcing her to stroke him, and touching her everywhere, she was so very sexually aroused. If only he'd slow down and not act so crazy, if only he'd give her a minute to think and respond, maybe she'd take pleasure in doing him. Yet, in the way that he was now, out of his mind with lust, he frightened her and she was so very afraid.

Her brother-in-law just saw her naked flashed through her mind, as if it was a neon sign. Her brother-in-law just saw her tits, her pussy, and her ass. On sexual overload, her brother-in-law felt her tits, fingered her nipples, and felt her ass. As if replaying it all over again in her mind, as it was happening over and again in slow motion, she stroked her brother-in-laws cock, after he kissed her and she French kissed him back. Oh, my God, what has she done? What has she become? How can she even look her husband in the eye?

Nonetheless her guilt and her regret for teasing her brother-in-law, already so very aroused, she so wanted him to fuck her, but she couldn't do that. She so wanted to suck his cock, but she couldn't do that either. Yet, if he forced her to fuck him, if he forced her to suck him, then, if confronted, blaming it all on Jerry, she'd tell Steve that he forced her to fuck and suck him. Yet, already in a sexual frenzy of arousal, no matter if she was caught having sex with her brother-in-law or not, if he forced her down to her knees, in the excited way she felt, she'd suck his cock right now. Never having had another cock in her mouth, other than her husband's cock, she was curious what Jerry's cock would taste and feel like in her mouth.

Feeling and fondling her big tits, he fingered her nipples. Then, when she pushed his hand away, he pulled her to him again and reached around and squeezed her ass, while kissing her. If he was only a bit shorter, his cock would have found a warm, wet, familiar place between her legs, instead of trying to impale her belly. Finally, after she moved his hand away from her ass, he forced his hand between her legs. Grabbing a handful of her wet pussy, she felt his fingers entering her. Playing with her clit, he was finger fucking her and, the incestuous slut she had become, she was loving it.

"Oh, my God! Jerry, don't! Please. I'm begging you. Stop! Please! You're raping me."

Embarrassed because she was so enjoying it and embarrassed because she was so wet, she knew he knew that she was as aroused as he was. She felt his finger go deeper inside of her, probing her, exploring, and fucking her. Fucking her with his long, stiff finger, he was playing with and rubbing her clit and she was getting even more excited. Reaching the point of no return, breathing harder in her sexual excitement and in her attempts to resist him, while pushing him away, she knew he knew that she wanted him, as much as he wanted her. With his fingers already deep inside of her, feeling so forcefully violated, feebly struggling, she was angry that he was forcing her to have sex with him but was too sexually excited to resist.

Then, grabbing her by the back of her neck, he pushed her from his mother's bedroom and forced her in his bedroom, the guest bedroom. When she resisted, he grabbed her by her hair, pulled her in his room, and slammed shut his door. He was out of the rest of his clothes and naked within seconds. When she tried to leave, he slapped her across the face hard and pushed her back on the bed. Oh, my God, never having been slapped across the face before, never having been treated this way, feeling so very violated, unbelievably excited, she wanted him to slap her across the face again.

As if he had turned on a button that lay dormant somewhere deep inside of her, in taking what he so wanted with just one forceful push and one hard slap, she was so very sexually charged. No longer thinking of her plan of Valentine's Day revenge and about making her husband jealous, forgetting all about her husband, she just wanted to please herself, while sexually satisfying his brother. As fearful as she was excited, afraid to go where no sister-in-law should ever go with her brother-in-law, after feeling his fingers inside of her, she just wanted to feel his big cock inside of her now. Wicked and too embarrassed to admit it, she wanted him, as much as he, obviously, wanted her. Then, when she felt him mount her and spread her legs with his legs, when she felt his big, hard cock penetrate her, wrapping her arms around his neck and kissing him, never has she wanted any man, even her husband on her Honeymoon night, as much she wanted his brother.

Already inside her and sliding deeper, she returned his humps, when he returned her kisses. They were fucking now, really fucking. Too late to stop now, he fucked her, really fucked her and she fucked him back. He fucked her hard and fucked her deep, before making sweet love to her. Kissing and kissing her, she couldn't wait to feel his lips on her nipples and when she felt his tongue and his lips biting her nipples and felt his fingertips pulling, turning, and twisting them, she thought she'd have an orgasm.

With her husband, Steve, the only man she's ever blown, she couldn't wait to suck his brother. She so wanted to suck his cock. She couldn't wait to feel and to taste Jerry's cock in her mouth. She couldn't wait to suck her brother-in-law's big prick. She couldn't wait for him to cum in her mouth. She couldn't wait to swallow all the lust that he had for her. Only, instead of allowing her to suck his cock, he lowered his body and planted his face between her legs and his tongue deep in her pussy.

"Oh, my God. Jerry," she swooned, while running her fingers through his hair, as he ran his tongue all over her drenched pussy with his finger rubbing her clit.

She couldn't believe he was eating her pussy, something that Steve seldom does anymore and something that he hasn't done in such a very long time. When she felt his tongue licking her pussy and his fingers teasing her clit and fucking her, she thought she had died and gone to Heaven. She couldn't remember the last time, Steve ate her pussy. She couldn't remember the last time her husband gave her an orgasm. Already hot, already out of her mind with lust, it didn't take her long to have an orgasm in her brother-in-law's mouth.

Now wanting to return the favor, she couldn't wait to suck his cock. She'd allow him to cum in her mouth, if only he would. She'd swallow every drop of his cum, she was so sexually charged. Only, it was then that he revealed his true intentions to her. He moved from the bed, stood, left the bedroom and opened the front door to his two friends. In a daze from the afterglow of having her pussy eaten and having an orgasm, she figured the Jerry left to go to the bathroom to rinse her pussy juices from him mouth and face, before returning to bed to allow her to suck him.

It only took her a few seconds to realize where he went and what he was doing. Suddenly, hearing two men come in house, hearing their voices and their laughter, by the time that she realized what was happening, she was in trouble. By the time she opened Jerry's bedroom door and ran from his room to her mother-in-law's bedroom, where she had left her nightgown, Jerry had returned to drag her back to his room naked.

Dragging her back to his room by her hair, the two strange men were already there standing in Jerry's bedroom and staring at her naked tits, ass, and pussy. As soon as she entered Jerry's room, he slammed shut the door and the two men were all over her touching her and feeling her everywhere. Oh, my God, she was so embarrassed. She was so frightened. Sick with dread, after only having sex with her husband, bad enough that she just had sex with his brother, but now she was, no doubt, about to be forced to have sex with two of Jerry's friends, strangers that she didn't even know their names. He gave her a shove and she fell back on his bed with her legs spread and her pussy exposed to the three men.

"Jerry! What are you doing? Jerry! No! Don't. Please! Don't do this," she said covering as much of her body with her arms and hands, as she could.

When she tried to get off the bed, six hands pushed her and held her down. When she screamed, Jerry slapped her hard across the face again. She fought. She slapped. She punched. She kicked and she bit, but all to no avail. Kissing her and touching her everywhere, determined to gang rape her, the three men overpowered her and had their wicked way with her.

After stripping off their clothes, one by one, each man mounted her and forced their cocks inside of her already wet pussy. Then, they fucked her. With deep penetrating, forceful, fast humps, they really fucked her. Never has she had animal sex like that before. Never has she had multiple orgasms.

Just when she thought they were done, just when she thought they were all sexually sated, and just when she thought she was free to leave, one by one, they grabbed her by my hair, slapped her across the face again, and filled her mouth with their cocks. First one, then another, and then the last. They humped her face and fucked her mouth, as if she was a blowup doll. It didn't take them long to explode their lust for her in her mouth and down her throat. Experiencing her first cum bath, never has she had so much cum in her mouth, all over her face, in her hair, and down her breasts. Then, when she looked up, her husband was standing in the doorway.

"Payback is a bitch, you slut bitch," he said. "Happy Fucking Valentine's Day, you whore. This is what you get for dressing like a slut and showing your tits not only to strange men on the street, but especially to my brother."

"Steve," she said wiping cum from her face and mouth. "What are you doing here? Why aren't you in work?"

"I knew if I didn't buy you anything for Valentine's Day and didn't even acknowledge the holiday, that you'd do something like this to get back at me, you're such a vindictive slut. You can't help yourself, you Sicilian bitch. With my brother here staying her for the week, I knew you'd try to make me jealous by exposing yourself to him. Now look at you with cum leaking from your pussy and your mouth. You got just what you deserve. You're nothing but a disgusting whore."