Payback is FairPlay Pt. 02

Story Info
Contuning the club visit things get messy for Sam and Ellie.
4k words
3.64
7.3k
6

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/18/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
White66
White66
1 Followers

After a rather fevered night of interesting dreams, something not hampered in the slightest by Sam's attempt to relieve his pent up excitement, tomorrow came around and Sam now found himself standing outside Ellie's house, wondering for what felt like the hundredth time if his outfit was good enough.

The light blue button down shirt with navy blue trousers he had umm'ed and ahh'ed over for the best part of two hours were top amongst his collection of smart clothes. And coupled with his black leather jacket they did make him look very snazzy. But that didn't stop him feeling insecure.

Until that is Ellie stepped out to join him. In that second all his worries and doubts just fell away in the face of her chosen outfit. The little black dress she had worn would have been stunning anyway even if it hasn't been cut very low around the neckline, so low that plunging almost wasn't a strong enough work. So low that if it hadn't been so tight around her chest and waist he would almost have sworn it would have slipped off her. The skirt was long and flowing, cut high along one side to flash her long legs.

'Don't you look dashing.' Ellie smiled warmly, drawing Sam into a slow hug that had him blushing as he breasts pressed into his chest. 'Hope I didn't keep you waiting. It took me ages to set my hair.'

'You didn't. And I'd say it looks like it was worth it. It was worth it I mean. You look very pretty.' Sam managed to keep from stammering, feeling a little out of his comfort zone. Still, her hair did look as stunning as the rest of her. Instead of being tied in a ponytail or swept up in a bun. But tonight it was loose and flowing around her face, a few strands strategically twisted into delicate curls.

'Well, shall we get going?' Ellie asked. 'It's not far, so I thought we could walk it.'

'Sounds good to me.' Sam really didn't mind that. It would give him the chance to talk with Ellie. The short walk was filled with equally small talk, the pair idly chatting back and forth casually about everything and nothing really. Sam didn't exactly mind what they talked about as long as they were talking.

'Well...here we are. Looks pretty cool huh?'

'Oh...yeah.' Sam was drawn back to the now, his eyes raised to the building they had stopped in front of without him realising. It wasn't exactly what he had imagined, the warm red brick facade with polished metal doors actually much more inviting than he expected. 'Surprises.' He read as he looked over the sign. 'I'd say it's a surprise. Are we early or something? I thought there would be a lot more people here?'

'Normally they would be.' Ellie said with a grin that set Sam's heart a flutter. 'But tonight the club has been booked for a private event.'

'Oh...and we are invited?' Sam fought hard not to let his face fall. His thoughts about spending the whole evening with Ellie seemed to have been dashed.

'Yup. It's going to be a lot of fun.' Ellie soothed. 'We are still going to spend a lot of time together. Now, let's see if the others are here.'

'Others? As in...the other others?' Sam blurted out. 'I didn't know we were meeting them.' If he had known there was a chance of getting messy, he wouldn't have worn his best stuff. On the other hand, Ellie had dressed up too. And he knew from experience that once things got messy no one was safe. She must know that too and yet she had worn her best dress too.

'Yup. Did I not mention that?'

Now Sam was certain something was going on. Something that didn't stop him following her inside. Any complaint he might have had died before it even made it to his lips as soon as he stepped into the club proper, suddenly getting an idea about exactly what kind of club he had been brought too. Then again, with the sight of the long slender poles on the small stages dotted around the main area left little room for doubt.

'Is...this a strip club?' Sam whispered, not sure he could believe what he was seeing.

'I'd prefer Lap dancing club.' The tall raven haired beauty that emerged from the crowd said with a grin. 'My girls love nothing more than giving out a little personal attention.'

Sam really had no idea how to respond to that, and he felt very lucky that this attractive stranger's attention was quickly turned towards Ellie. 'I'm so glad you two could make it. You know, I can't believe I haven't got you down here sooner.'

'You've only been open two weeks, Raven.' Ellie waggled a finger. 'I'd hardly say I've missed much.'

'True. I've missed your little get together though.' Raven continued. 'It's been too long since I could come along. So I was only too happy to host one here. Anyway, got to dash. Still got a few things to sort out.'

'So...you did have something planned?' Sam wasn't sure if he should be worried, angry or excited. All three of those fell away as Ellie pouted.

'Well...maybe. I just didn't want to freak you out.' Ellie soothed. 'Let's face it, if I'd said strip club, you would have cried off. Same about another meet up really.'

'Well...maybe.' Sam replied, not really able to deny that despite his hesitant response. 'Just promise me you haven't arranged for me to get messy.'

'I promise.' Ellie replied, her voice not harbouring any trace of deceit. Or at least none that Sam could detect. 'Come on. Let's go get a seat.'

A little reassured Sam followed Ellie to grab a table just as her friend appeared on the main stage, easily having slipped through the heavy curtain. 'Welcome, welcome. It's a pleasure to see so many new faces here tonight. For those that don't know me, my name is Raven. And this is my not so humble venue. Still, I'm not here as host tonight. For that, I'll pass you over to Lena, who I'm sure you all know. Take it away, Lena.'

Sam couldn't exactly hide his surprise as Lena stepped up onto the stage to a smattering of light applause. This certainly wasn't what he had been expecting. And was getting the feeling that something else was going on.

'Think you.' Lena said brightly. 'I know it's strange to have another little get together so soon after the last. But the last was such a blast I just couldn't resist. And don't think I can't see you scowling out there Sally. You have to admit, you kinda did have it coming.'

Luckily Sally's response was lost to peel of laughter that filled the club, dying down as Lena tapped the mike impatiently. 'That being said...it was kinda a set up. And I don't think we thanked the guy who set it up. Sam. Oh, Sammy...why not come up here and take a bow.'

Sam had been feeling this was where this was heading. Something in the way Ellie didn't meet his eye tipped him off as much as Lena's words. 'You said you didn't have anything planned.' Sam hissed nervously.

'I didn't.' Ellie whispered back. 'Lena did. I just went along with it.'

'Don't think I can't see you down there.' Lena teased, her soft voice carried to him by the speakers. 'Come on. Don't be shy.'

Still Sam didn't move, his legs rooted to the spot. Something that Lena seemed to notice with a soft smile. 'You know...I had a feeling this might happen. Luckily, I thought of it too. Ladies, would you come out here.'

The curtains parted again, this time to a smattering of wolf whistles and cat calls directed at the two stunning buxom blondes that emerged dressed in little more than tiny gold bikinis. 'Lucy, June.' Lena continued. 'Could you help my friend up here?'

Ohhh boy. Sam swallowed as the two gorgeous women converged on him, feeling more than a little like a rabbit in headlights. And yet somehow Sam didn't feel he could resist as both girls took him by the hand to lead him, cheeks still burning, up onto the stage.

'There. That wasn't so hard.' Lena said. 'Still, now that we have you here...don't you guys think it's a bit unfair he gets away clean after gunging poor Sally like that.'

'Not really.' Sam muttered to himself, the thought of getting totally trashed up on stage like this completely mortifying. If it was just him and Lena, or better yet, him and Ellie, that would have been okay. But with an audience made it very different. Sadly his near silent reply was drowned out by the chorus of 'yes' from the audience.

'Thought you'd say that.' Lena replied. 'Ladies, why don't you take Sam to get changed while we set up out here.'

Sam didn't exactly know what changed meant but that didn't stop him being lead along by the hand again. Where he was being lead turned out to be a changing room of sorts, almost like a gym locker room. If it hadn't been painted a bright shade of pink. A shade that made the small item of black cloth on the bench stand out even more.

'You...want me to wear this?' Sam picked up the small speedo hesitantly.

'Unless you want to go back out there naked.' June teased. 'Which might be kinda fun. But I bet you'd look kinda hot in that. Anyway, we will let you change. See you in two minutes.'

Not entirely sure they didn't mean the whole two minutes thing literally, Sam hastily stripped out of his fine clothes right down to his boxers then all the way to buff, standing naked for just a second before equally hastily slipping on the small, and as it turned out, snug swimwear. Somehow he felt more naked wearing it as he quickly tucked his underwear inside his trousers. Then even more so as he heard the door open, somehow forcing himself to turn towards the pair of gorgeous blonde bombshells.

'I was right. Looks good on you.' June said. 'Anyway, they should be ready for us by now.'

-------------------

Lena had been busy while Sam was away. And not just her given the amount of buckets and tables piled high with pied now dominated the stage. A huge collection of messy supplies that Ellie stood in the middle of, looking almost willing to be there, despite being handcuffed to one of the dancing poles, her arms cuffed demurely and sensually over her head. Somehow she hadn't been talked into changing, still fetchingly decked out in her gorgeous dress. Something she didn't seem to mind in the least.

'Now...you just have a seat there Sammy.' Lena said. 'And we can get this show on the road.'

Something that Sam was more than willing to do, the bulge in his trunks feeling all to obvious for those watching to see as his mind raced ahead to imagining all the sweet mess that Ellie would soon be subjected too.

'Sooo...as you might have guessed...this is soon going to get very messy for Ellie.' Lena leaned over him to whisper in his ear, looping her arms around his neck. 'And I think you know how much she'd like that.'

Given the way Ellie suddenly squirmed, he couldn't really deny that. 'Thing is...I know how much that excites you too. And we really don't want you getting too excited.'

Sam frowned at that, his confusion coming too late as he felt his arms gently but deftly pulled behind him to be locked into the set of cuffs fixed to the back of the chair, effectively holding them down at the small of his back. 'Hey...what are yo...'

Lena shhhh'd him with a finger on his lips. 'What'd the fun of a punishment if the victim can get away from it? Now, don't look so worried. We aren't going to do anything you won't like. Far from it really. In fact...Lucy...why don't you show Sam a little taste of what we have planned.'

'My pleasure.' The scantily clad blonde sauntered away from her friend to kneel before him, giving him a excellent view of her stunningly full cleavage as a heat rose in his cheeks. Yet no where near as much as when Lucy dipped her head until her lips were inches from his straining cloth covered erection.

'Umm...what are you...ummm...ohhhh.' Sam faltered, struggling to make his mouth work. Luckily or unluckily for him, Lucy's was working fine. Fine enough for her full lips to caress and suck on his tip. Not overly firmly or hard, but certainly enough to make him momentarily forget where we was and what is going on around him. He was starting to get into it when something very different assaulted his senses; two heavy cream pies quickly sandwiched on either side of his head. Sandwiched there by Lena if the muffled laughter he could hear was anything to go by. But it was Ellie who spoke next, her voice little more than a throaty whisper.

'Same some for me.' Ellie moaned in wanton lust, rubbing her hips forward, obviously getting some friction from her panties. But just as obviously not enough.

'Don't worry. There is plenty for you.' Lena replied.

'Can I have one of those heavenly pies?' Ellie batted her eyes in that adorable way she did, enough pie filling having slipped off Sam's face for him to catch that.

'Maybe later.' Lena smirked. 'Don't forget, you aren't exactly in charge here. Now, let's see...we have some lovely buckets behind you. And I could let you choose. But I've always thought a surprise is better. So...why don't you give me a number. One, two, or three?'

Sam also managed to see the look on concentration on Ellie's face as she clearly tried to work through an impossible choice. It wasn't as if she even knew what was in the buckets she was being asked choose over. Neither did he either. It could very much that she was choosing three equally nice choices. Or three equally icky ones. Lena always had that kind of sense of humour. 'Oh...umm...errr...I'll go with three.' Ellie said quickly.

'Three. A good choice.' Lena's reply was met with a titter from the assembled crowd as Lena quickly and silently reversed the first and third bucket.

Unaware of any of this, Ellie screwed her eyes up and waited for the oncoming deluge with a mix of excitement and trepidation. Also completely unaware that she had been pranked by her friend, her choice rejected in favour of the one she had wanted her to pick.

Nowhere near the feeling that Sam was feeling as the bucket was raised. Sam was watching with growing excitement as the bucket was lifted, his breath catching in his throat at the very moment bright yellow custard swamped Ellie's hair, drawing a shriek from his cuffed and trapped crush.

'Ohhh...god...it's freezing.' Ellie whined, the yellow gloop splatting over her shoulders and running down her back.

'Well...this might be warmer.' She picked up a steaming green bucket and quickly pouring its load of beans over her, the lumpy orange mess studious guided over her head, beans running through her hair and over her nose.

'That's not fair.' Ellie shuddered. 'You said just one bucket. And you know I hate beans.'

'What can I say? I'm unpredictable.' Lena smirked wickedly. 'Besides, you don't seem to hate it that much.'

Ellie's face fell into something that might have been described as a pout, if only she hadn't been blushing madly at the same time. Somehow Lena had cottoned on to the slow burning arousal growing deep inside her. Either that or she had just taken an educated guess about it.

It wasn't a guess for too much longer as without any real warning Lena stepped up to grasp her boobs firmly, her palms pressed lightly against her already hard nipples that Ellie was sure could be seen through her dress.

'See?' Lena whispered softly in her ear, just close enough for her breath to tease her yet calculatedly far enough away to not get even a drop of mess on her outfit. 'Just like I said. Not that I mind. I've always loved your boobs...I just think they are a bit too clean.'

'You...you wouldn't.' Ellie whimpered, knowing she would and secretly wanting to see what she had in mind.

'I would, you know.' Lena stepped away and over to one of the tables. 'Besides, weren't you begging me for one of these earlier?'

'Well...that's sort of true.' Ellie squirmed again, struggling with the idea of how turned on she was already, just from a couple of buckets of mess, the last dregs of which were still trickling through her hair and over her neck. If Lena actually pied her breasts, she had no idea how far that might go.

Sadly, there seemed to be no if about it. Not if the look in Lena's eyes as she returned with a pie in either hand was anything to go by. 'Now, you can't tell me these don't look sooo good. No, don't answer. I can see it in your eyes. I know you want them. But...how about you Sam? Do you want her to have them?'

The sudden direction of attention in his...well...direction didn't exactly help Sam to relax; his head full of a whirling conflict of thoughts. Yes, he very much wanted to see Ellie pied. But did she want that? Or would she be annoyed at him for doing it. Yet the excitement and no small measure of arousal he felt was certainly helping to sway him. 'Well...yes...I...yes.'

'That's good enough for me.' Lena grinned, already having taken two quick steps closer to Ellie, one hand resting on the back of her head like she was getting ready to kiss her. Which wouldn't have exactly been a first. She had had more than a few kisses from Lena before. As well as more than a smattering of pie kisses too. But the thought of being pied on her breasts was driving her wild, until she wasn't sure she could take it any more.

Sam certainly couldn't take it any more, the sheer anticipation of waiting for Ellie to get her well deserved and very sexy pieing already had him as turned on as he had been last night, with no hope of granting himself any relief. Even if he hadn't been tied up, he didn't exactly have the nerve to...well...jack himself off here in front of this small crowd.

It was getting harder and harder for him to ignore the throbbing in his trunks, his shaft straining against the constraining clothing as Lena continued to tease Ellie, inching the pie closer only to pull it away again. He could hear her little moans and frustrated sighs as each time she thought she was going to get it. Which was nothing to the sigh of frustrated delight as Lena's hand rested just on the small of her back, her fingers inches away from the soft curve of her ass. Then they crossed that distance, lightly caressing with a finger soft touch that had Ellie involuntarily closing her eyes.

Just at the right moment as it turned out, preventing her from having any warning as Lena smushed the creamy pie into her chest, the white cream oozing out over her cleavage and clinging to the front of her dress.

'Ohh...god...' Ellie murred, arching her back into Lena's touch, her palm working the creamy pie all over her chest in a sensual caress that left no area of her boobs untouched. 'Ohhh...it's so...sticky...god...what's in that?'

'Marmite.' Lena chuckled. 'Not conventional I know. And most likely tastes horrible. But they weren't meant to be eaten.'

'There isn't more in the other one...is there?' Ellie shivered at the thought of being covered in more of that sticky gunk.

'Oh yes.' Lena laughed wickedly. 'And I know you want it. Look at you, struggling and squirming just from one pie. I bet you'll just come from what we are going to do to you next.'

'I'd come now if you just push that into my pussy.' Ellie whispered in her head, the heat in her panties rising off the charts.

'See, I know this is getting you hot.' Lena purred. 'Don't worry, you'll be cumming soon enough. Unlike Sammy over there. Lucy, why don't you pick up where you left off.'

'With pleasure.' Sam's head jerked up, his hips thrusting forwards as Ellie's chest was again enveloped in sticky creamy pieness. As if that wasn't arousing enough, Lucy returned her mouth to his crotch, kissing his head softly while her fingers circled around his base to hold him steady.

His shaft might have been steady, but her mouth certainly wasn't. No longer content with just sucking, Lucy now used her lips to glide over his head. And just his head, never dipping lower then his glans with the promise of more pleasure to come. Like Ellie, Sam was in heaven. Never had he imagined a blowjob could feel like this, despite it not actually being one, the material around his shaft preventing Lucy's mouth from going all the way down. Yet it still felt amazing. None of the videos in his secret folder had seemed to show the tender sensual attention being lavished on him now. Her lips literally felt as soft as satin, wrapped around him lovingly, almost worshipping his body with pleasure.

White66
White66
1 Followers
12