Payback Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Firefly1z
Firefly1z
342 Followers

"Now fuck me Danno and without the condom for a while so that I can really feel you, then stop and put one on before the final 'Hammer time,' okay?" She asked while squeezing me.

"Yeah... Good plan" I said and reached for one out of the drawer and tore it open ready, now I reached for her waist and pushed and pulled her on and off my cock, next she sat and bounced and started grinding in a circular motion and that did it for me I rolled her off, applied the rubber and set about pounding her slippery slit for all I was worth. Her legs were wide and draped over my arms, my balls slapped lewdly against her ass and she was gasping for breath.

A few more seconds and she came again squirting all over my belly and rebounding onto her body, another few seconds and I came hard, forcing every last fraction of cock into her with each thrust and spurt, my full weight on her and sliding around in the combination of sweat and love juice. The pulses stopped after a while and I eased up off her body onto my elbows and panted,

"My god that was good, Maddy, I will certainly miss this for the next few weeks."

"Me too, I've had another idea, the next time I'm here, it will be with Sof-Carmen for one night, I have two trains of thought, one is that you have a headache and go to bed and leave us to ourselves, or two, Carmen sends me in to you as it is unfair to leave you without sex while I am here, in which case she can listen to us making love." She explained

"I'm eventually going to bring our conversations around to my sex life with you, she's bound to be curious and I won't leave anything out, especially the gentle way we first made love when I finally seduced you. Hopefully this will be before we come here to get her out of the way before her birthday party."

"Okay I'll leave that part to you, now let's get cleaned up." I answered. When we were back in bed Maddy said,

"Now I suppose I have to choose, now or in the morning, now would probably be better so that I will be more comfortable for the ride home tomorrow, decision made, okay Danno I want your very talented tongue to tantalise my sexy bits and if your good, I'll sit my tiny ass on your massive pole and give it a real good time until you blow me up" she said to herself dreamily.

"Do I get any choice in the matter, I might be feeling too exhausted after the last one, to want any more..." I said.

"What! I didn't realise you were that tired, sorry, no problem, I can wait until the morning" she said concerned, but she looked so disappointed that I laughed and she scowled.

"In that case you can go without completely" and she turned over and pulled the covers over her. I lay for a while and waited for her to turn back but she didn't. I looked and saw she was crying, 'Oh Fuck' I thought, I've take it too far this time, I turned towards her and kissed her shoulder,

"Hmmmf!" she grunted and shook her shoulder so I kissed the back of her neck.

"Huh!" This seemed more positive, so I kissed her neck again and the next vertebrae down and the next and on down the bed and continued kissing each bone in her spine right the way down to her coccyx. I kissed each cheek a few times and licked at her cleft and she rolled back towards me and went limp. I lifted a floppy left leg and pulled it over my head, now I could lick her properly all the way up to her clit and back down again with no reaction.

I did it again and still nothing, I pushed my tongue between her lips and tasted her juices, here was a reaction that she couldn't control but I pretended there was nothing. I waited, she knew what I was going to do and so did I, it was all down to timing, I poked my tongue inside and she flinched. 'Gotcha' I thought and did it again, wait and probe again, flinch, now I was ready and in one quick movement I gripped her hips and pulled her down as I hardened the muscles of my tongue and speared her rosebud as deep as I could go.

"Ahhh, you shit!" She screamed and tried to escape but I held her too tight and after a few more moments she relaxed and wriggled on my mouth. "Mmmm... You don't deserve it the way you treated me." I pulled out so that I could speak,

"Perhaps if you didn't just assume that I want sex with you five or six time a day, every day, there would never have been this stupid disagreement, Madeline!" I answered sharply. She noted the use of her full name, she knew that I was angry and that I had been trying to make amends for my first comment which she had objected to.

"Oh Danno, I've done it again, 'Mouth engaged but mind in neutral' or something like that. I'm sorry, I just assumed..." she cried, getting off me.

"Assume is a word that makes an 'ASS out of U and ME,' think about that for a moment Maddy" I said.

"Yes Danno, I understand, please forgive me and give me a kiss" she replied. She lay on me and gave me a deep kiss and then said.

"So this is what my ass tastes like, not like roses but not too bad and it does feel good."

"I wouldn't know" I said archly.

"Oh, that's right you're always doing that for me but I've never done it for you, well take my apology, right in your ass" she laughed and knelt between my ankles, I lifted my legs behind my knees and spread them wide and she got down there and kiss my balls and down to my ass then I felt her tongue tickling my ring and licking all around it and finally she pushed the tip inside. It felt strange but light and fluttery and not unpleasant, then she withdrew and planted a big kiss on my rosebud and got back on her knees,

"A bit different to my taste, a bit meatier but not too bad" she said "Now, if you're not too tired can you give me a light spanking and then give my ass a good fucking that I'm going to miss for a while, please honey..." she begged looking at me with those sad brown eyes again.

"Okay Missy, on hands and knees for punishment and a treat!" I commanded and she jumped onto the bed and assumed the position and I gave her half a dozen light slaps on each cheek before I positioned myself behind her. I slid my cock into her very wet pussy and a finger in her ass and gave her a few strokes, then inserted another finger and wriggled them around, preparing her for the main event, fingers out and cockhead in making her gasp. A pause of a moment or two, then a push and a pull and a bigger push.

"Ahh, oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck me Danno, give me that big cock, slow and deep, I want to feel a lump in my throat" she begged. I laughed and lay over her back and squeezed her tits and gently tweaked the hard little nipples,

"Danno! Fuck my tight little ass, now!" She begged again, I kissed the back of her neck again and straightened up, gripped her hips and drew almost all the way out and pushed in an inch and back and an inch and back.

"Danno don't tease!!" She howled and I shoved it all the way in, "Ahhh... At last." I gave her what she wanted but without the lump in the back of her throat, ten minutes of ball slapping, ass pumping action. She had her fingers working on her clit and had cum once already and was heading for another as soon as it was over I pulled out and rolled her over.

Her legs came up high and wide and I dived straight back in, now it was my turn to cum and soon. She showed me a new trick and crossed her ankles behind her head which flattened her body and made her ass the most forward protruding part, perfect for anal sex. I was braced by her shoulders and slapping her hard and fast with my groin, a few more strokes and...

"AHHHhhhhh! Cumming Maddy!" I screamed and blasted a big load deep into her murky ass tunnel, thrust after thrust and spurt after spurt until I was only twitching. She unhooked her ankles and lowered her legs and smiled,

"The vibe is just not the same as a big cock in my ass but it will have to do for a while I suppose." She sighed. We cleaned up again and cuddled before sleep.

17.

We woke for a mutual oral cumming that was very nice, Maddy's ass was a bit sore but she was okay with that. We showered and dressed then I checked that all the window curtains were closed and left Maddy to start breakfast. I unlocked the women's bedroom for the last time to find they had already packed their meagre belongings and were ready to leave. I waited in the corridor while they took turns with the toilet and shower in the office and when they were both dressed with their robes for washing, they followed me back out into the garage and up the stairs into the main part of the house and to the kitchen. They both hugged Maddy and sat at the breakfast bar to eat, while I explained how we would leave,

"I parked the car in the garage yesterday so your bags will go in the trunk and you will lie down in the back with a blanket over you and a couple of empty boxes, as though I was going to work. I will back out and Maddy will lock up and set the alarm then get in the front, we will then drive out the gate and secure the external system exactly as I would any other time.

I will drive around a bit before we go to Duncellin, just to make sure we have not been followed. When we are close, Maddy will call Stella who will open the garage and as soon as I drive in she will close the gates and the garage door, At that point I will remove the boxes and the tarp so we can walk straight into the house through the annex, just wait until then before getting up please."

"Thank you so much for all your efforts Danno, we never expected such... Concern and commitment by a complete stranger (well almost) for getting us to a place of safety, where we can plan for the future. Before this we had no future!" Carmen cried emotionally, "Excuse me please Maddy but I must do this and she walked around the bar and hugged me and I hugged her back, a little confused by her comment to Maddy, then she raised her arms and held my face and kissed me fully on the lips and for a full ten seconds. After five seconds I kissed her back although still surprised, she stepped back looking very embarrassed, "That was my 'Thank You' for all your hard work."

"Ahh, thank you, err... it was my pleasure to help a friend of Maddy" I mumbled.

"I'm jealous" grumbled Maddy, loud enough for everyone to hear, "I did my bit too."

"Yes you did Maddy and I'm sure Carmen with thank you later, but for now we have to get moving, it's nine am now, we'll feed the washing machine and the dishwasher and get going." I said and thought that comment would put the ball in Carmen's court to give Maddy a 'Thank You' kiss, maybe like mine...

Everything went according to plan and we arrived at Duncellin by ten-thirty with the detour, I removed the boxes and the tarp and allowed the women to stand up and stretch.

We all followed Maddy through the annex into the house proper and into the lounge where Stella and Konrad waited, she went up and hugged both of them and did the introductions, explaining that for safety they had changed their names and that Conchita spoke some English and was getting better. Both Konrad and Stella spoke a little Spanish so between them they could converse adequately.

After lunch, prepared by all the women so that the newcomers could familiarize themselves with the equipment, Maddy took Carmen up to her room to show her, her laptop and ask about her computer skills.

The adults sat around and talked for a while over glasses of wine for the women and small beers for us men. Half an hour the girls came back down and I noticed that Maddy had a big grin on her face, 'The Kiss' I thought.

Carmen said that they were tired and would like to go to bed as the hadn't slept very much last night and asked Stella at what time they should report for work in the morning and was told that as it was her first day ten am would be early enough. Maddy walked them to the guest house in the dark and showed them their rooms, including the fully stocked kitchen, then she returned to the house. In the kitchen she told me that Carmen had asked her about her grumbled 'Jealous' comment and she said that I got a big kiss but she only got a hug.

Carmen apologised and gave her the same kiss and both were surprised at how nice it was between girls and friends. Carmen asked her if she liked girls as well as boys and Maddy was truthful and said she hadn't thought about it before and she'd only been with me so hadn't had much experience of either. But being with me had opened her eyes to things she had never dreamed of, so just because she had never thought about it did not mean she wouldn't be open to try anything new, in the right circumstances.

She had already told Carmen of her history on the road with her non-caring mother and her bullying sister and what they had done to Konrad, Stella and me and also how they had met their ending and also some details of what she considered to be her recue by me. She also said that Carmen had a good grasp of computing and understood a lot of what Maddy showed her so maybe a visit to Ren0 would be a good idea as an excuse to get her to my house again.

I gave her a quick hug and kiss and sent her to bed and returned to the lounge to field a few questions about the rescue and the interim days at my house. I told them of my parcel delivery to their old house and what I found there and also of the police's attitude to the missing women, shortly afterwards we all retired for the night.

The next morning Conchita and Carmen came over to start work, Stella took them on a tour of the house and annex (I had made my bed) to show what was to be cleaned on which day as they would share the cleaning duties, Conchita made notes on a small pad given to her by Stella, they would be expected to keep their own accommodation clean as well and do all the cooking in the house with the help of Maddy.

I left to go to the warehouse about eleven, I had some work was a bit overdue, three orders were waiting for me for items that were in stock so I contacted the buyers and negotiated prices and delivered or posted the goods by courier. On my return, I caught up with some paperwork, before going into the bank to pay in the proceeds of my sales, I prefer to deal in cash where possible.

I received a text from Maddy to say that she had ordered a music download voucher for me to give Carmen for her birthday, it also said check your emails, so that was the first thing I did when I got home, after making a coffee, it read:-

"Hi honey, while I was in the gym, S came in to use the X-T. I told her about the debt from Ch and she told me she understood about Latino honour debts. I told her my plan to get C and me away and the hospital or hotel scenarios and if it's the 2nd that I would pay, she said that she would discuss it with K tonight and tell me tom. C and Ch busy working, I'm looking at courses for C and miss u like crazy already. XXX

:-(-:) + (-:] + )-:] guess what these mean, LoL..."

I understood the message but the symbols took some time, eventually I got it, you had to view the symbol at ninety degrees, the first was a girls face with a mouth full of cock and balls, the second was a girl on top fucking a man and the last was a girl face up on top of a man with cock up her ass, all very appropriate, the clever minx.

The during the rest of the day I used my gym equipment, then went for a five mile run, showered and lazed in the hot tub for an hour to unwind. Later I stripped the bed in the secret room and washed everything and when it all came out of the drier I found a pair of panties that were not Maddy's. They were not new but the label was fairly bright and was a size thirty eight waist but cut quite high up the leg, I estimated that Conchita was a thirty four so these must be Carmen's.

They were a very pretty pink with darker pink roses on them and Carmen's favourite colour is pink. I took them to Maddy's room and put them in a drawer next to hers, while visualising Carmen wearing them and nothing else ('Naughty boy' I thought 'Maddy would not approve, or would she?').

I received another text to open Skype, there on the screen were the two girls grinning at me, lying together on Maddy's bed,

"Hi girls, what's so urgent that I have had to break away from doing your dirty washing to talk about?" I asked with a smile.

"What washing?" Maddy asked.

"Well, there was all the bedding from Carmen's room, two sheets and pillowcases from mine, some of my clothes and a pair of your panties" I listed.

"I brought all mine back here to be washed, what they look like?" She asked innocently, getting the drift of my conversation. Carmen looked a little shocked and kept quiet. So I continued,

"Pale pink with darker pink roses on them, size..."

"They're mine!" Carmen squeaked, totally embarrassed as she interrupted me before I could give away the size.

"I just folded them and put them in the drawer with Maddy's in her room" I continued nonchalantly, ignoring her flushed look.

"Daniel! You'll embarrass the poor girl!" Maddy snapped and continued quietly to her friend "Ignore him, Carmen he can be such a tease." She didn't know that I had taken a selfie of me with the panties on my head and the crotch over my nose, I'll send that one day but not anytime soon.

"I heard that, I learned from an expert, didn't I Madeline!" I returned just as snappily, then we all laughed, embarrassment over.

"We have been discussing courses and as Carmen has lost all this years' work, she's going to have to go over some of it again." Maddy said.

"I will need to take English and maths again, Maddy says I need computer studies and you might be able to help there Danno. The biology will have to be repeated too" she explained "What I really want to study is biology and genetics, I really enjoy that subject and would like to help cure diseases like cancer." Carmen said with enthusiasm.

"Good girl, I hope you go far and make a great contribution to society" I said with a smile, and she smiled back "You will need your birth certificate to sign on so as soon as I get it, I will email a copy to Konrad so you can send it with your applications, I will give you the originals when I see you next."

"Thank you Danno, for all your help" she said with another big smile.

"Tomorrow, when my coursework and Carmen's duties permit, I am going to start her on a light exercise program and when a certain parcel arrives I'm going to teach her to swim, the same way you taught me." Maddy said "She is also interested in the martial arts that you taught me, after watching some of my routines, so a suit is on order for her and in a few months we might have a lean, mean, fighting machine on our hands."

"Maddy! I told you, I love the idea of fat me turning into a lean, fit me but not mean and not a machine" Carmen stated firmly.

"Okay, okay I'll settle for lean, fit, beautiful and not to be messed with or you'll put them in hospital then" apologised Maddy with a grin.

"You can drop the beautiful bit too, I'm definitely not that" she snapped.

"Danno, please tell her, she can't see it, she's hiding again" cried Maddy.

"Why have I got to decide, I don't want to come between you two" I said, waiting for the right moment, Carmen didn't realise that she was being set up. Maddy quickly turned to Carmen and said

"I bet he would, he's a man and would love to be between us..."

At that point, Carmen twigged what she meant and made an 'O' and burst into laughter.

"Oh you naughty girl, Danno's too much of a gentleman to insinuate that, Maddy" Carmen said and went for Maddy's ribs to tickle her, Now I know where she is ticklish and it's not there but she laughed as though she was, then she did the same to Carmen, who genuinely screamed with laughter and the two were rolling around together and I hit 'screen save' rapidly for a few seconds. They finally stopped with Maddy on top panting.

"I ought to spank your ass for that or kiss you, I'm not sure which, what do you think Danno?" she asked, while re-Aligning the laptop camera.

Firefly1z
Firefly1z
342 Followers