Payback Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Firefly1z
Firefly1z
342 Followers

I waited a few seconds and pulled out, she took another breath and I slid my wet pole all the way in and then fucked her, pulling out half way the pushing in again and repeat for thirty seconds. I could feel her throat muscles contracting around my shaft and it felt good but this was only the prelude.

I pulled out and helped them to move forward to give Maddy' head the support of the bed again. She pulled the vibe out of Carmen's ass and I quickly slapped some KY on and placed my cock head on her slightly open rosebud.

"Ready Carmen?" I asked the girl and she nodded and said,

"Oh yes Danno, give it to me but please be gentle."

I moved my knees onto the bed and straddled her thighs and pushed a little and jumped as Maddy kissed my balls.

"Gotcha Danno" she laughed and continued watching. Now I pushed harder and the head popped in and Carmen gasped.

"That's bigger than the vibe and warmer."

I pushed another two slippery inches inside and paused, eased back and pushed a bit more.

"Oh fuck! Is that all of it Danno?" She gasped.

"No there's a bit more" I replied not telling her it was three inches more.

"Okay, just go slow... Please" she said. I pulled back a bit and fed her most of it.

"Ahh... So big... how the fuck can you take all of this Maddy?" Carmen asked her friend.

"Easy, with patience and practice" Maddy said in a superior voice.

"Don't forget Maddy, I remember your first time, you walked very carefully afterwards so shut up for now, your time will come." I told her. I pulled back to the head and slid it in to where I was, then back and forward again steadily increasing the pace.

"Ohh, it's starting to feel really good Maddy, lick me harder," she asked and the girl complied.

Five minutes later and Maddy was cumming due to Carmen's work with her tongue and the vibe in her ass, I could feel her writhe and buck as she came in Carmen's hungry mouth. That started Carmen of on the home straight and she backed her not so big ass onto my pounding cock and gasped aloud as she got the last two inches.

"Oh fuck! Oh fuck! You didn't tell me there was more... Ohhhh Maddy, it's so good... I'm going to cum soon... fill my tight ass with your hot cum Danno... PLEASE?" She cried. My balls slapped against her pussy, Maddy was sucking pussy and scratching my ass very pleasurably, I was cumming soon too but Carmen beat me to it, bucking and screaming.

"AHHH, FUCK ME! Harder Danno, Ahhhh cumming!"

I gripped her hips tighter and pumped hard and fast, then I felt Maddy push a finger deep into my ass, pressing my prostate and I exploded.

"AHHH CUMMING CARMEN!!" I screamed, pumping spurt after spurt of warm sticky cum, deep in her ass. I slowed the pace to keep with the spurts and finally the twitches, I lay lightly on her back and kissed her shoulder, she was still panting but kissed Maddy's pussy as a thank you.

I sat up and reached for some tissues so that when I pulled out I would not drip anything on Maddy's face. I stood up a little shakily and Carmen rolled off Maddy and lay on her back, I cleaned her up and she twitched as I touched her sore ass. My girl was grinning and said,

"Now you're a woman Carmen, have all your gremlins gone now?"

"I feel so fucked, I don't think I can walk and my butt is stinging but it was so fucking good, thank you Maddy for lending him to me" Carmen replied.

"Maddy, can you go and run a hot salt bath for her please" I asked and Maddy ran off to start the bath then to the kitchen for the salt. I lay next to Carmen and hugged her.

"Maddy was very sore the first time too, the salt in the bath will help although it will sting to start with and when you are dry I have some cream that will also sting for a few seconds then take away the pain, Okay?" I asked.

"For that experience and driving my demons away, you could do anything and I would still love you, Danno" she said smiling, so I kissed her and she hugged me. Maddy came back and said,

"The bath's ready." Between us we moved her to the edge of the bed and I picked her up and carried her to the other ensuite and lowered her into the bath.

She hissed as the sting of the salt hit her but soon relaxed, I asked Maddy to stay with her while I showered in my room, then I sat with Carmen as she did the same. Half an hour later and she was feeling better, we drained the bath and held her under the shower to remove the salt, we dried and lay her on her own bed. Maddy lifted her legs and spread them ready for the anaesthetic cream and I asked her,

"Are you ready, this is going to sting like a bastard for a few seconds?" She nodded and I went in close and kissed her rosebud lightly and she giggled. I put a large drop on my finger and spread it where I kissed,

"Ahhhhh fuck, that stings!" she cried, as I showed her another drop on my finger and she nodded again. This time I pushed it inside and spread it around her stretched sphincter and she cried out then gritted her teeth as Maddy let her legs down.

I washed my hands and we lay either side of her and cuddled her until she fell asleep, then I got up but told Maddy to stay there tonight, I would see her in the morning and went to bed, very tired.

I slept until ten and was surprised that Maddy had left me alone that long, I put on a robe and went to check on Carmen but she wasn't in bed. I checked the bathroom and went to the lounge, the girls were sitting on the couch, talking,

"Hi girls, how are you feeling this morning Carmen?" I asked.

"Still got a sore ass but my nurse put some more of that cream on it and its okay now," she replied.

"I never thought of being an ass nurse... but I'm only interested in my friend's asses, how are you Danno, sleep well?" Maddy replied.

"Yes I did and surprisingly woke up alone" I said in a grumpy voice.

"Aww, you poor dear, looks like the ass nurse will have to cum and treat you a bit later" she replied and they both laughed.

"You'd better" I said grumpily but smiled and went into the kitchen for coffee and some fruit for breakfast.

"What do you want to do now, we have about three hours?" I called from the kitchen, I heard some mumbling and a few giggles so I took my coffee through to the lounge to get an answer.

"Well?" I asked.

"You have a big job ahead of you Danno" Carmen said, "Your girlfriend has only cum once since we left Duncellin and is going to go crazy if you don't stuff her with your big cock very soon and this time she promised to share with me, so get your sweet ass back into that bedroom or I'm going to come and bite it and make it sore too."

"Oooo, promises, promises Carmen" I said in an effeminate voice and minced towards the door leaving them in hysterics. I was lying on the bed when they came in and threw off their robes and jumped on the bed.

Carmen went for the cock, licking the head and Maddy sat on my face facing my feet to watch her friend sucking me. Maddy was already wet and soon was ready to fuck, she got off and allowed me to watch Carmen taking half of it.

"Just take a breath, start swallowing and push like this" and she pushed the back of her head and she took two more inches and gagged and Maddy let her up, "Well done you took six inches that time, only two to go."

"You mean the two inches that you didn't tell me wasn't in my ass last night, that when things started speeding up, suddenly gave me lumps in my throat" She snapped.

"I thought you might chicken out if I told you and I thought he would just add a half inch at a time but you were about to cum so he needed to finish with you or just after, sorry Carmen, my bad" Maddy explained with a smile.

"Well okay, I was getting sore and wanted for us both to cum and soon" she conceded.

"In that case, if you can take the last bit from this end you might get lumps in your ass" Maddy said and laughed so hard she nearly fell off me.

"Yeah, yeah very funny... but if you can do it so can I so watch this, bitch!" Carmen snapped back and grabbed my cock which had started to go limp and fed it into her mouth and kept swallowing and pushing and quickly was kissing my groin.

When it was half hard it was easy but now it was growing and she had the last two and gave the thumbs up until Maddy grabbed her head and pumped it up and down a few times then let go and Carmen came up rapidly, coughing and gasping.

"That was mean Maddy but I did it, another new one for me."

"You were cheating, it wasn't fully hard so when it was, I made you throat-fuck it to feel what it's like when you do it properly" Maddy replied tartily and poked her tongue out.

"Ooo, such a sharp little tongue I must be careful or I'll cut my ass when I sit on it" Carmen came back, just as tartily.

"Girls, please... I thought this was my turn with Maddy, if you're going to continue bitching at each other I'm going for a soak and let you fight it out" I stated and tried to get up.

"Oops, sorry Danno, we're only messing about, come on Carmen give me his cock, please" she asked.

"Only because you asked nicely and don't put it in your ass for this one, follow the plan" Carmen replied.

"Yes Mom" she giggled and faced away from me and sat on my shaft, slowly taking it all, "Now you can watch from round here, Danno's got a special trick near the end to show you."

"You do your thing for a bit, I want his talented tongue in my pussy for a while" Carmen said and sat facing away too. I was happy to lick her sweet pussy any time and got to work and squeezed he tits and tweaked her nipples making her groan with pleasure. She in turn, did the same to Maddy's tits, while Maddy bounced on my cock.

We continued for about twenty minutes, then Carmen came into my mouth, she turned around and kissed me and I passed some of her own juiced back to her. She smiled and walked around the bed to kneel between my knees and watch Maddy bounce her pussy on my cock at a faster rate and was panting,

"C-c-come o-on D-danno, hammer time!" And braced her hands and feet on the bed, I held her hips firmly and thrust upwards into her hard then slowly down until my ass was on the bed with the head just inside her pussy.

"Ready... Go!" I said and thrust up and down quickly.

"Wow! That sure looks good, guys" remarked Carmen.

"You ain't seen nothing yet girl" replied Maddy and gasped, "Ahhh fuck!" As I increased the speed. It was a race to cum and usually Maddy won which is how it should be and she cried,

"Red-d-dyyy Carmen, soo-oo-n-n-n!" this always worked for me and I could feel the approaching climax and upped the speed again, slapping her ass hard with my groin.

"How can you take the pounding Maddy, I'd need a gallon of KY to keep lubed!" Carmen gasped in awe.

"I l-l-ube a l-lot-t-t so-o-o it's-s-s slick-k-k and-d fu-u-ck-k-ing-ng-ng g-great-t-t!" She stammered.

I was getting there rapidly and cried,

"It's HAMMER TIME" and hit top gear and thrust as fast as I could go. Maddy screamed

"CUMMING NOW!" and flooded my cock and balls, ten seconds later I shouted.

"Cumming" and lifted Maddy off then Carmen grabbed my cock and stuffed it in her mouth and sucked hard and I exploded into her hot mouth, how I had so much cum to shoot, after all the times I had cum in the last two days, I found amazing.

I pulled Maddy around and sucked the nectar out of her pussy, by then I had been seriously sucked dry and Carmen went to Maddy and they shared my cum between them, then Maddy pushed Carmen over and sucked her pussy clean. We lay together, too exhausted to move for some time before I said weakly,

"Come on we need to shower and dress and eat some lunch before we go." Carmen groaned and rolled over and I pounced and bit her ass gently.

"Ahh, I was going to do that to you... Ooo but that's nice" she giggled as I kissed where I had bitten and kissed the other cheek too, just to be fair.

"Hey what about me Danno!" Maddy cried "Don't I deserve some kisses too?"

"Of course you do, I was treating our guest first, now roll over here you pest!" I answered and she did and I bit and kissed her butt too, "Now go on you two, get lunch and maybe half an hour in the hot tub" I ordered.

"Yes Sir, lunch coming right up" Maddy laughed and they picked up their robes and headed for the kitchen. I followed more slowly and sat at the table and worked out an exercise program for Conchita, allowing for her age, approximate weight and fitness (housework kept her reasonably fit).

I would stay over tonight and coach her this afternoon and Maddy too so she could supervise her. The girl would take her laptop to the Guest House and get Conchita to choose a couple of swimming costumes for herself and some more sweats if necessary which would be sent to Maddy, Conchita could pay her in cash on payday.

They brought in lunch and I explained that Conchita had spoken about doing some exercise to lose weight because she was very impressed with how much Carmen had lost. I showed them the program and said about the costume,

"One more thing that you both need to have is a bank account in your new names, I can set that up at my bank with the birth certificates that you already have and a letter from Stella to say that Conchita is employed by her on a live in basis so doesn't have a home address and that Carmen lives there too and is studying on-line for her university degree and is a part time cook," I explained.

"That way Stella can pay you salary into your accounts by direct transfer and if you have cash to pay in I can pay it into my account and transfer it to you from there".

"You have done so much for us, how can we ever repay you?" Carmen asked.

"By working hard on your courses and getting good grades, but also working hard in the gym and the pool to become the slim, fit and beautiful person I know that you will be and being Maddy's friend when I can't be there," I replied. Carmen stood up from her lunch and kissed Maddy and then me and said proudly,

"Friends and lovers, I love you both, always," and she cried with happiness and I hugged her.

"Tub time" cried Maddy, so we took the dishes to the kitchen and washed them and spent half an hour soaking in the bubbling warm water, before showering, getting dressed and packed, ready to leave for Duncellin.

25.

We arrived at two pm and Konrad and Stella were in the lounge.

"How are you Dad?" I asked keeping up the pretence for Carmen's benefit.

"Oh I'm alright, it was just some muscle spasms but they did a full battery of tests and scans and blood panels and only brought me home this morning" he lied.

"That's good, just take it easy for a couple of days, just to be sure, okay?" I lied too.

Carmen and Maddy went to the Guest House with her laptop to order swimming costumes for Conchita and ask her to meet me in the gym at two thirty in her sweats.

"Does Carmen suspect anything" Stella asked.

"No, I don't think so" I replied.

We assembled in the gym at two thirty, Conchita smiled and said 'Hello Daniel,' I showed her the simple program for her to use and how to use the two machines, then stepped back and let Maddy set her up on the cross trainer and guide her for five minutes, then she did the same for the bike. I sat on a chair with Carmen and watched then she asked,

"When did she ask about doing this Danno?"

"When I got here about ten last night, I was making coffee and she came over and asked about Konrad and the conversation got around to you and your new look. She wished she could look like that so I told her that she could and if she would like to try I would devise a program that she could try for a couple of weeks to see if it worked for her.

I also asked if she could swim, she said that she wanted to when she was younger but never had the opportunity. I said that you and Maddy could teach her if she wanted, she said that she would try both, then she said goodnight and left," I explained "Why?"

"Oh, she just seems a bit different today" she replied.

"Well this is certainly something new for her, perhaps she's just excited that she could look like she must have looked at your age and it's certainly possible in a few months, when was the last time you saw her like this?" I asked.

"Apart from when I told her of your rescue plan, I have never seen her like this," Carmen answered. After five minutes on the bike, Conchita went back to the cross trainer for a longer session so I got up and left to go back to my room, set my alarm and slept for two hours.

I got up at five, feeling better but still tired, I found Stella by the pool, relaxing as Konrad gently swam. I spoke to her about composing a letter to my bank with references and reasons so that I could open accounts for Conchita and Carmen. She was quite happy to do it after dinner, ready for me to take in the morning, I would also take the birth certificates and return them next time I was here.

Maddy and Carmen came in later to start dinner and at some time after that I fell asleep on the couch, watching sport on the TV. When I woke, Konrad and Stella were watching a quiz show, then Maddy came in and said it was dinner time. During the meal I asked Maddy how Conchita had got on with the exercise program.

"She did well but I had to try and explain why she should work gently to start with and not go hard straight away and she understood eventually" she replied. Carmen had already gone so I said that she was a little suspicious of her mother's change of attitude and demeanour.

"I told her that she was proud of Carmen's weight loss and her skill at swimming and wanted to try it for herself, she seemed to accept that reason but just keep an eye on her Maddy" I said.

I'd had three hours sleep this afternoon but was still tired so I went to bed early, Maddy followed me to the hallway and gave me a big hug and kiss, then I turned in and slept like a log until six-thirty. I was wide awake so decided to go for an early swim. I swam lengths for half an hour, had a shower and went to the kitchen to make a pot of fresh coffee.

Stella and Konrad came in for breakfast and finally Maddy, Stella gave me the letter and at eight I went to the Guest House to collect the birth certificates, I managed to give Maddy a kiss in the garage and left shortly afterwards.

When I arrived home, I made an appointment for that afternoon with the Assistant Manager at my bank to open the new accounts. I drove to the warehouse for the next few hours and then to the bank. They copied the certificates and allowed me to fill out the forms so that all they would need to do is sign and date them.

A soak in the hot tub, I put on an easy dinner and changed the bedding on both beds and started the washer/drier and waited for Maddy's Skype call.

At about nine pm the computer 'Pinged,' that will be 'Maddy on Skype' I thought but when I opened the connection it was Carmen and before I could say 'Hello, how are you or kiss my ass', she shouted

"YOU BASTARD, HOW COULD YOU?"

"What?" I exclaimed, totally shocked at her outburst, "What's wrong?"

"You are wrong, and I thought that you were all caring and concerned about our welfare but you're just out for what you can get, just like my father!" she shouted again. Somewhat recovered for the shock I thought 'I'm not having this!'

"CARMEN! Shut the fuck up and wait a minute, I'm getting Maddy in on this!" I shouted at her and called Maddy on her phone. She answered, a bit confused by getting a phone call from me and said,

"Eh, wassup Danno?"

"MADELINO!" I said and she was instantly alert because I'd said the emergency word.

"Okay Danno, what's the emergency?"

"Skype conference, NOW! Then listen." I snapped and a few seconds later she appeared in part of the screen.

"Now Carmen! Tell us why you are shouting and being so abusive!"

"YOU FUCKED MY MOTHER!!" she screamed and burst into tears.

Firefly1z
Firefly1z
342 Followers