Payback Pt. 06

Story Info
Alicia gets treatment and Maddy gets two surprises.
33.2k words
4.64
5.7k
4
0

Part 6 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/07/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Firefly1z
Firefly1z
342 Followers

Part Six

Categories: Consensual, Group, Anal, Love.

46.

When we returned to the house, Caroline thought it might be a good idea to go for a walk so we ambled along and around the block, just talking for half an hour. On our return, Alicia said goodnight with kisses to her mother and me and only just let Maddy do the same before dragging her to her bedroom for some serious cuddles and kisses.

We sat together sipping small drinks and talking for twenty minutes then she took my hand and did an Alicia and dragged me to bed via the bathroom. We undressed and got under the covers and she lay partly over me and we kissed and she played with my nipples and kissed them too, while I caressed her ass.

"Come on up here and give me that sweet pussy," I asked and she crawled up and to my surprise she offered me a freshly shaven pussy. "Oh Caroline, you did this for me?" She grinned and said,

"I asked Maddy why she shaved and she told me that you loved it and that the other girls did it for you too, so I thought that I would do it for you too but I wasn't sure how with that big bush of mine," she said grinning, "So I asked Maddy to help, especially with the tricky bits, she loved helping me and I loved her test driving it for you"

"I'll bet you did, she is very talented in that department." I replied getting my tongue working.

"She had a good teacher... Ahhh, a very good teacher." She gasped. I licked and probed and sucked, while either playing with her tits or her ass, the asked her to turn around.

"I thought you'd never ask." she said just before my cock was sucked into her hot mouth. I carried on licking but this time I went all the way up to her hairless rosebud and licked and probed that orifice too. By now she was grinding her ass and pussy onto my face and when I thought the time was right I went back to her pussy and pushed a finger into her ass a few times until she came in my mouth.

"Ohhh... my... god! Danno that was so good. Now I want this beast in me, nice and deep." she cried and crawled down the bed and guided my missile straight into her hot, wet pussy. She rocked forward and back and I groped her ass cheeks and inserted my thumb in where my finger was earlier and she leaned back to get more and started bouncing onto both. I thought of servicing my hot tub, painting the office, anything to stop me cumming yet and it worked, then she stopped and slowly turned around and faced me again and started grinding again and panting.

"If you make me cum again I want you to cum in my ass like you do with Maddy, but please be gentle, your thumb is the biggest thing to ever be pushed in there." she begged. I slowly pulled her onto her back and she opened widely for me, I sucked hard on her clit for a minute then slid my cock back in and pounded her more quickly. Soon she grabbed my ass and pulled me in harder a few times then cried out,

"Ohh fuck me harder, my big white fantastic lover, fuck me Danno-o-o." and she came again, making my balls wet with love juice as she humped me.

"Oh wow, that was a big one, okay Danno my ass is yours." she gasped as I pulled out and pushed three fingers into her sopping wet pussy for lubrication and slipped one back in her tight ass, then another for a few gentle pumps and the third as I had done with Alicia that morning and she moaned softly.

"Are you ready now Caroline," I asked and she nodded, "Just relax and push out a little when I push in, okay?" She nodded again.

I dunked my cock into her pussy to wet it again and pressed it to her rosebud and pushed and like her daughter it went in quite easily, but I stopped anyway and waited until she nodded again. I followed the same tried and tested procedure and was soon balls deep so I leaned down and kissed her.

"It feels like a baseball bat up in my chest but I'm used to it now, just go slow." she said quietly.

I eased back and pushed in again and she smiled so I increased the pace a little, making long slow strokes and started rubbing her clit, her eyes were closed and she was pulling and tweaking her big nipples. I loved watching my cock going in and out of any pussy or ass but the contrast in colours looked really good and I felt my juices stirring.

I went a bit faster and Caroline moved one hand to her pussy and started rubbing, I managed to get a clean finger into her pussy and hook it upwards to find her 'G spot' and she opened her eyes and said,

"What the fuck are you doing in there but whatever it is don't stop?" She begged and squeezed me with her ass muscles and that was it for me.

I was on the home straight and rubbing her as fast as I could internally as she was doing externally, then she came again and her juices lubricated me even more and I pumped faster and came deep in her ass tunnel, spurt after spurt until I was drained. I reached for the wipes and pulled out and put some under her ass and cleaned myself up and wiped her too.

"I think we need a shower Danno but I don't think I can stand up." she said, still panting but smiling. I stood and walked around the bed and opened the door to her ensuite bathroom and turned the shower on, then went back and picked her up and carried her into the big shower and let us get wet. I carefully stood her down and turned the water off to soap her all over while she braced herself against the wall.

I turned the water back on and rinsed the soap off, helped her outside and dried her and carried her back to bed before showering myself when I walked back into the bedroom she was sound asleep so I turned out the light and got in and spooned her my hand holding one breast, then I slept. I woke once at three-thirty to find myself on my back and her head on my chest, still asleep, I cupped a warm ass cheek with my left hand and went back to sleep.

We woke at seven and kissed and talked about her first anal experience.

"I thought it would be painful but it wasn't, just a bit uncomfortable at times but combined with rubbing my pussy I was quite nice but when you did that thing in my pussy near the end, I almost exploded." She said happily, "That was incredible, what did you do and how did you do it, you have to show me?"

"Trade secret, if I told you, I would have to kill you." I replied, laughing.

"Then I'd die happy." she cried and laughed too.

"I guess I'll have to show you then." I said and dived under the covers and found her pussy with my tongue again, just to get her warmed up.

"Mmm... That's really nice but show me the jackpot or do I have to beg?" She asked.

"A nice thought but no you don't, now open your legs wide and sit up," I said and knelt by her side and slipped a finger into her pussy, "It works better with two fingers but I was at the wrong angle for that last night. Now I'll put in the second one and keep them together facing up and hook the fingers like this." and I pulled them out and showed her before pushing them back in again and hooking them, "And now you rub the flesh just behind the pubic bone like this." and she jumped.

"Ohh wow! That was electric, let me have a go," so I pulled out and licked my fingers and watched her do what I had done and she jumped again. "Ooo... oh yes that's the spot...mmmm, I could be cumming in a couple of minutes, would you like to bury the beast before I do Danno?"

"I thought you would never ask." I laughed and she made me wet with her mouth and then I 'Buried the beast' in her slippery pussy for a satisfactory conclusion all round.

"I bet that tonight Alicia is going to want cuddles with Mommy like she had with Maddy, are you alright with that, it is incest after all and frowned on in our society?" I asked.

"Yes I am, she has missed out on so much in her life, these few days has given her new experiences and a lot of love and it may be quite a while until she meets you two again. I will give her the love and the sex too, and I've learnt a couple of new things too, maybe we can stay with you for a couple of days before we go to join the others for our holiday." she mused.

"You just have to make her understand it's your family secret and not to tell anyone else." I said.

"I will and now I think we should get dressed, I'm hungry." she said and laughed.

"Do I have to carry you to the kitchen for breakfast?" I asked innocently.

"I'm not sure yet but I do feel a little bit tender so no anal sex for a day or two for me." she answered.

"Come on lazy people, we've been awake for ages and had nice cuddles." said Alicia happily as we walked into the kitchen.

"So have we." replied Caroline.

"Is that why you're walking funny." said Maddy with a wicked grin.

"Actually, yes and it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be, I actually quite enjoyed it, done by the right person of course." she said with a smile.

"Oh he's definitely the right person." Maddy replied.

Caroline gave me her bank details so that I could transfer the money to her account to pay the clinic, it would be out of my personal account and I would put the cash from the safe back into it. I would also add twenty grand for general spending money and maybe for the holiday and she would look into setting up a trust fund for Alicia.

We had lunch early and Alicia wanted to siesta with me before we left and she wanted sexy cuddles and because Maddy likes anal she wanted it again and I couldn't refuse even though I was tired. But the thought of having any sex with this beautiful black girl was enough to get me rock hard so she had lots of oral and then my cock spent time in each of her sweet holes and finished by filling her ass with cum again and she cried when we didn't have time (or energy) to do it again and I was going home.

Then I remembered to show her where her (and her mother's) 'G spot' was and demonstrated it as I had for Caroline and she almost exploded too and actually squirted when she came and was upset because she thought that she had pee'd herself and I had to explain that it was love juice not pee. I told her to do it like that for her mother when they were cuddling like Maddy does in bed and to say that this one's from me. As though it was like a present and she thought that would be good fun.

All too soon we were packed and ready to go, we all kissed each other, more than once, then loaded the cases in the car and Caroline drove us to the airport departures drop off point and we kissed and cuddled again and there were lots of tears and we waved goodbye and booked in. I slept for most of the flight and Konrad was there to collect us and drive us back to Duncellin to be greeted by everyone with hugs and kisses (fortunately Conchita and Carmen were over their colds).

We handed out the small gifts we had brought them and settled down to recover, but Maddy didn't have too long because she only had two days free before her programming exam which Konrad would take her to and from. I would go home on Sunday afternoon and be back on Wednesday afternoon ready to take Conchita and Carmen to Tampa for her exam on Thursday.

After dinner we discussed the financials and decided to wait to see what Caroline found out, I also asked Stella about the possibility of them staying and going to Disney and she was fine with that. I went to bed early and slept until eight am and felt refreshed so after breakfast I went to the gym for an hour and then a swim before the girls came to train.

Conchita arrived after she finished work and just joined us for the swimming. Carmen couldn't believe that Caroline didn't know about her 'G spot' but her mother reminded her that she didn't know either until she was shown.

"But he didn't touch you so how would you have known, Caroline was married to a loving husband for twenty years, he obviously didn't know either, what a waste." Carmen replied.

I took the van home after lunch the next day and after turning on the hot tub, I checked my phone messages and emails. My friend the book dealer had left a message to call him about an auction coming up and there was one from the detective to call him too. I had remembered to buy the food essentials on my way home this time including a pizza for dinner and while eating that I went on-line to the sex toy website and ordered two more vibrators like the larger one the girls had.

Monday morning back at work, I called the detective and he informed me that Bradley Lomax had been arrested and charged and not released on bail. I thanked him, hung up and called the book dealer, he told me that there would be a rare book auction taking place in Miami in a month, if I was interested in selling the five books, I thanked him and said I would be in touch.

In the afternoon I researched trust funds and discovered that there were a lot of choices so I would wait to see what Caroline wanted to do. That night Maddy skyped to say that she thought that she had done very well in her exams today, I congratulated her and gave her my information.

"Got the bastard!" She said vehemently, "I hope they fry him." but knowing that they wouldn't.

"It's not a conviction yet and both of them may have to appear in court which will be hard on then." I replied.

Tuesday night Caroline skyped to say that she'd been in touch with the Ashton Recovery Clinic and they were very interested in Alicia's case even with the amount of time elapsed since the incident.

They asked for her to give permission to Alicia's doctor and the hospital to send copies of everything to them and when they had studied them, they would arrange an on-line interview with Alicia via Skype. A few days later they would inform her if they could do anything for Alicia and the cost, if that was satisfactory then a date would be set for the treatment to start.

"I really hope they can improve her memory function, I don't want her to have to live in a care home, I want her to live to be free and marry and have children, to love and be loved... Ungg! Ahhh Jesus that hurts!" she cried holding her head.

"What's the matter Caroline." I asked, concerned.

"I've got a headache, a bad one, I'm going to take something and go to bed, goodnight Danno." she said quietly.

"Goodnight Caroline, look after yourself." I replied and shut down the connection.

I received a small parcel in a plain wrapper which was the two vibes I'd ordered, I put batteries in them to make sure they worked and wrapped them in nice paper with a label for each of the recipients. Alicia would have the red one to match her lava lamp and Caroline would have the white to remind her of me, 'I hope she sees the funny side of it' I thought.

I put in a note for her to explain to Alicia why I had sent her such a strange present. I rewrapped the box and wrote their address label on it and sent it to Caroline. In the afternoon I drove to Duncellin and told the girls about the presents, Carmen couldn't stop laughing and Maddy said,

"She will get a good laugh out of your wicked sense of humour." and giggled too.

I had a long swim and after dinner I talked about the books with Stella and Konrad, Maddy was helping Carmen revise to her exams the next day. I had already asked if Conchita could come with us for moral support and a day out, if Maddy did her work and that was okay.

We were up by six as I wanted to get to the venue and hour early and miss some of the rush hour (which lasts at least two hours). We left at six thirty and kept right on the speed limit all the way there and arrived at the university with an hour to spare having gotten caught up in some heavy traffic at the end. At nine-thirty Carmen went inside and would call me when she had finished both exams, but it would not be before three pm.

"What do you want to do now Conchita, we have about five hours which will include getting lunch for us and for Carmen to eat on the way home." I asked.

"Is that as well as finding somewhere quiet and letting me play with your big cock for maybe two hours?" She asked with a big smile.

"Whatever you want to do that doesn't last more than four." I replied with a laugh.

"I will bet that you have already found a good location so let's go and who knows how long we'll be there." she said with a wicked grin. I drove until I picked up the 580 and headed towards Oldsmar but turned left towards Mobbly Bay and followed the road for a mile and then turned down a track into the trees and turned around. We got into the back and I sat in the middle and she hiked up her skirts and straddled me and sat on my lap and we started kissing, I felt her ass and was surprised to find bare skin.

"My panties are in my bag," she laughed, her top had a zip all the way down the front and when I pulled it down she was bra-less inside. "All for easy access." She was well prepared so I laid her down and worked on her lovely big breasts, making the nipples harden with my tongue while squeezing the pliant mounds. She lay back with her hand behind her head and said quietly,

"We three are the luckiest girls in America, I suppose its five girls now including Caroline and Alicia, to have such a handsome and virile man to share, who cares as though each of us were his only love. We would do anything for you and anything for each other too with no jealousy, only love, he, he, he, oh yes Danno, lots of love." Conchita mused.

"And I love all of you as well and I would do anything for you too and right now I'm going to lick this beautiful pussy." I replied and dived between her open thighs. She was very responsive and within ten minutes she came and then I pulled my shorts off and used her pussy juice to lube my cock, before pushing it gently into her wet slit.

There was no rush so I stroked slowly and steadily until she was ready to cum again, then I speeded up, pounding into her as she started to cum again. I manage to go another minute, then cried,

"Cumming Conchita!" And pulled out and scooted up to her head, she took me in her mouth, sucking me deeply and stroking my shaft rapidly, then with another cry I came and she swallowed as quickly as she could, not wasting any. She reluctantly let me go and I sat back on the seat and she sat on my lap again and we cuddled for some time, then she asked 'The Big Question.'

"Daniel?" she was being very serious now, "What is going to happen when the girls are fully qualified with their degrees, Maddy could work locally but Carmen couldn't. Would they move away together and would you go with them?"

"Conchita, that is 'The Big Question' that I am dreading, I would want to because I want to marry Maddy eventually and have children. Would they go in different directions or stay together, would she want you to go with her or us, but that would leave my elderly parents with that big house on their own again." I mused "Also Caroline is no spring chicken, what would happen to Alicia when her mother dies.

These are things that we all have to consider but for now we have another two years before decisions have to be made, when they have passed their BSc's and Masters, probably early because they are so good, I'm certain that they will complete the first one a year ahead of schedule."

"You are obviously very taken with Caroline and her daughter and they with you, I wonder if I would lose any money on a bet, that she was so grateful to you that she repaid some of it in her bed, eh Danno?" She asked innocently.

"No you wouldn't lose any money, because we did and so did Maddy and we both did with Alicia too and by now they have probably done it together too." I answered truthfully.

"You have that effect on women Danno, they can't help but love you and Maddy too. Speaking of that, I think I want another helping of that big cock, I want to feel you cumming and I'll let you guess where." she said with a big smile and a passionate kiss which had me standing straight away.

I didn't have any lube but I gave her a good licking until she came and opened her up with pussy coated fingers, then she faced away and slowly guided my cock into her ass and sat on my lap. I played with her tits and she bounced and wriggled, then I spread her legs wide and went for the two finger 'G spot' move the really got her going and me too.

Firefly1z
Firefly1z
342 Followers
123456...9