Payback Pt. 07

Story Info
Payback and payoff, bad news from New Orleans.
43.8k words
4.58
6k
2
0

Part 7 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/07/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Firefly1z
Firefly1z
342 Followers

Categories: Consensual, Toys, Anal, Group, Love and Revenge.

53.

We drove to the warehouse after breakfast, Maddy wanted to go to 269 and bed first but we didn't really have time and I needed to check things at work. Nothing much was outstanding so Maddy ran an update on my spreadsheets, sorting out the odd mistakes, then I locked up and drove her to the bank. She gave the assistant manager her driving license, birth certificate and proof of residency (an online sales invoice). He took them to be photocopied and then emailed them to the Cayman Island bank.

"We should hear from them in about an hour to an hour and a half," he said.

"We'll go for an early lunch and be back around mid-day," I told him and left to find a café for food and drink.

"I thought we would eat early as I know what you will want in your mouth when we get home Maddy," I said, laughing.

"Damn sure I do and that's not the only place it's going either Danno!" She replied with a big grin.

Two double cheeseburgers, fries and milkshakes later and we were wandering around the shops, hand in hand. She saw a green glass sculpture with green glass birds in it and bought it for Conchita as a present for clearing up her mess.

We returned to the bank on time and were ushered into a private booth with a computer terminal and the assistant manager told us that everything was fine and ready to go ahead. I opened the main account and someone at the other end opened the secret one and we could see the current statement which read at the top, $1,062,651.89 including interest.

"WOW!" Exclaimed Maddy excitedly, "It's earned a lot of interest over the years, thank you Daddy."

"It had returned an average of three percent per annum, what would you like to do with it now Miss Cross?" asked the assistant manager.

"Well I don't think I will need an offshore account anymore, so I would like to transfer all of it to my savings account and think of how I might invest some of it later and close the Cayman account," she decided.

She filled out a transfer form which was duly sent and was told the money would be in her account the next day and she could check it on-line.

We thanked the assistant manager and drove home, Maddy was quiet until we were in the kitchen; she looked at me as I was making a coffee and ran into my arms and cried. I held her and rubbed her back until she stopped, then she looked up at me and said,

"Danno, I think I've got over ONE POINT TWO-FIVE MILLION dollars in that account with what was already in there and it's interest... over a million dollars... what the fuck am I going to do with a million dollars?!" She asked, looking shocked again.

"Whatever you want so long as it doesn't involve you shitting or pissing yourself, I don't care," I replied firmly.

"No, I'm not going to do anything like that again but I think a rest would help... after you fuck the shit out of me, I need an orgasm or two right now please," she begged so I scooped her up in my arms and carried her to the bedroom where we undressed rapidly and dived onto the bed and kissed passionately, caressing any bodily part we could reach.

I pushed her away and crawled between her legs and up to kiss her hard pink nipples and squeeze her breasts, before moving down to her beautifully shaven haven and kissed, licked and sucked on the tender flesh and lifting her legs to lick her rosebud. I knelt over her head, allowing her sweet mouth access to my cock as I inserted two fingers gently into her pussy and rubbed her 'G-spot.'

"Mmm, mmm..." she mumbled and gasped for air and went back to work. I could just reach her clit with my tongue and a couple of minutes later she squeezed my hand between her legs and cried out,

"Oh shit, oh fuck, cumming Danno!!!" I rubbed faster and love juice splattered everywhere around my pumping hand. I turned around and lay beside her.

"You wanted orgasms honey, will that do for starters?" I asked innocently.

"Oh god yes, but now I want the beast." she gasped and rolled on top of me and slid back and he disappeared into her slick pussy. She sat up and rock and rolled, then bounced while I played with her tits, next she turned around and presented her rosebud while she rose and fell, so of course I offered a finger which wasn't really at the right angle.

I stretched and reached into the drawer for the vibe and the KY, applied some and held it to her anal opening. She stopped and I gently pushed it in and soon she had it all and while I held it still she resumed her actions but slower. This was obviously not enough as she got her feet under her and squatted over me and bounced, keeping balanced and rubbing her pussy with one hand.

"Ohhh Danno, this feels incredible... cumming soon... Ahhh, very soon!" She cried, her ass was bouncing quite fast, her cheeks slapping on my groin.

"AHHHH! CUMMING!!" She screamed and a fresh deluge coated my balls as she ground her pussy against me.

"Oh fuck Danno that was another good one now it's your turn, where do you want me?" Maddy asked, still panting.

"On your back, legs high and wide please." I said, grinning and pulling the vibe out and putting it to one side. We changed positions and I pushed my cock into her pussy and pounded it for a minute then pushed it into her waiting ass and slowly stroked all the way in and out again, loving the smoothness and the warmth and watching it slide.

She started rubbing her clit, hoping for another orgasm before I exploded and that looked sexy as hell, so I increased the pace and so did she. Maddy squeezed me with her ass muscles which felt even better as it shortened the time to my orgasm. She had her eyes closed in concentration but now she opened them, looking up at me with love in her eyes.

"Come with me Danno, I'm nearly there... fuck me with that big cock... fill me with that hot load..." she gasped.

That did it for me and with a cry I shot deep into her hot body, she wrapped her slim but strong legs around me and squeezed me tight and rubbed frantically and cried out as she came for the third time. We kissed passionately until our joint climaxes subsided. She unlocked her legs and we lay there catching our breath, my cock still twitching for a minute.

I reached for the tissues, pulled out and put a wad between her cheeks and cleaned myself and got off the bed, helping her up and into the bathroom. I turned on the shower while she made rude noises on the head and laughed, we showered and dressed in bathrobes as we would probably spend some time in the hot tub after preparing food for dinner.

Relaxing in the bubbling water we discussed what to do with some of the money.

"Do you want to buy a car and if so what sort of car would like and if you say a Ferrari I will slap your ass?!" I asked. She thought for a minute before answering,

"I don't think I want one now because it would be unfair to Carmen as she can't have one and I couldn't take her anywhere local anyway. Besides, I don't need one although I could nip over here for a session with you and go home again but that would be unfair to the others," she replied "If I needed to go into town for anything, I am insured to drive the Lincoln so could probably take that."

"What about investments, you could earn a better interest rate than you will get in the bank by starting investment plans?" I asked.

"I think I will talk to Konrad about it first and see what his recommendations are." she said.

"Yes, that's probably a good idea, he's quite sharp when it comes to investments." I answered.

After dinner we skyped Caroline and Alicia, they were pleased to see us together at my house.

"Are you wearing him out Maddy?" Alicia asked, and laughed.

"I've only got today and half of tomorrow but Stella knows about us and has given her blessing. I'm not walking funny yet but there's plenty of time." Maddy replied.

"How are you doing Caroline?" I asked carefully.

"Ohh not too bad and before Miss Chatterbox tells you, I have had another small headache but it wasn't much, we were watching a movie when it came on so I just closed my eyes and slept for a while and it was gone when I woke up." she explained.

"Well that doesn't seem too bad, hopefully they will disappear once the court case is over and you're stress free," I said. Maddy didn't mention her new found wealth but we talked about other things for a while and said goodbye and we would talk again in a couple of days.

Maddy did not want Carmen making fun of her inability to walk straight when she got home so there wouldn't be any more anal sex but there was plenty of oral and vaginal that night and again in the morning, before breakfast. This was followed by time in the hot tub, early lunch and back to bed again for the last time, then they changed the sheets and topper and put them in the washer/drier ready to be put away the next day.

We returned to Duncellin and after dinner when we had the house to ourselves we discussed Maddy's options with Stella and Konrad. He said that he would look up some of their investment companies and see what would be a good deal for her money. Stella asked about a car and got the same reply that I did and there wasn't anything that she wanted to splash out on except a makeover, which Stella would book the next day.

I went to work in the morning, sorted some new orders and searched on-line and other places for the items. I thought that I might invest some of my savings in the same companies as Maddy as I had made quite a lot of profit in the last few months, so long as I had enough to pay my business taxes.

Thursday night, I talked to Caroline and Alicia, they had no news about the court case, which was good.

They just wanted it to be all over with as soon as possible, as long as he got a long sentence. We talked on other subjects for a while and signed off until the weekend and I went to bed and thought about their situation and ours but couldn't think of any solution that would improve their lot which wouldn't upset ours, finally I fell asleep.

The next day I had to make a collection in the van and paid cash for it and delivered it to my customer in Palm Beach and made a thirty percent profit after expenses which was good. I had a text from Konrad to say that he had sent me an email on investments that I might like to research. I spent the afternoon looking into the two companies he sent details on and chose one to invest a hundred grand in and would contact them on Monday.

After that I spent forty minutes on the X-trainer in the garage, then sat in the hot tub with a beer for an hour. I showered, dressed and watched TV until it was time to cook. The weekend was quiet, on Saturday I skyped Caroline and Maddy, the former still had no news about the court case so was assuming that he would plead guilty. Maddy asked about the investments and I told her what I was going to do and she decided to do the same and speak to the bank to see what they could offer with good returns.

Monday 13th was the day of Bradley Lomax's appearance in court, it made the local and a national news network due to his association with the dead actor. He pleaded guilty to the hit and run (attempted murder times two), the abduction and the illegal disposal of a body. The murder (by association) was changed to a lesser charge because he was in the house at the time, not in the room at the time of the murder (he said he was in the kitchen getting some food after his long drive, no proof one way or the other). The court was adjourned and would be reconvened on Wednesday at ten am for sentencing.

That night I skyped Caroline and asked her if she had seen the news report.

"Yes I saw it, it's a shame the DVD didn't catch Lomax because I'm sure he was there from what you told me but we will be there on Wednesday morning to hear the sentence," she said firmly.

"Caroline, if I might be a little indelicate here?" I carefully enquired.

"Danno, I know you and love you, whatever you say will be well meant so I will not take offence, please say what you want," Caroline replied.

"Okay, I think you deserve a lot more than the satisfaction of seeing him jailed, I think you should be vocal at the sentencing, the press will be there and I expect the actors lawyers too, they maybe even be representing Lomax," I explained "If they know who you are and why you are there, the press will fight to get your story and pay big bucks for it, on the other hand, the family will want to keep the story from becoming public so they might offer bigger bucks to keep you quiet, either way you win and get some payback."

"My god, I never thought of that! You have a devious mind Mr Cross and I love it. It may not set us up for life but it will certainly go a long way towards it," she exclaimed, happily "But how do I do it, I can't just stand up and shout who I am?"

"You could just stand up and say something like 'Got you, you bastard' or 'Justice for my daughter and/or granddaughter,' loud enough to be heard by everyone without shouting, that will get the attention of the press. They will want to speak to you outside, tell them who you are and why you are there without giving too much detail." I replied.

"Speak to your lawyer, get them to negotiate with the family and the press, if they're any good they will broker an excellent deal for you. If you have to meet with them, do it at your lawyer's office or at a hotel conference room with your lawyer present and if it's with the press, I have a lot more details on the 'hit and run' and the abduction than you do.

I can email them too you so that you can be accurate," I explained, "Obviously you won't mention me by name but just say that a private detective agency has been working for you."

"I can do that, I feel angry enough to scream it at him!" She snapped.

"Do whatever you feel is good for you and Alicia but do tell her what you're going to do first so that she'll be ready," I said "And you will probably have to stay indoors for a few days."

"I'm looking forward to it already," she replied "I'll skype tomorrow and tell you what happened."

"Good, I'll be waiting and watching the news," I answered, feeling pleased.

I worked all day on Tuesday to have a clear day for Wednesday, I sat on the couch with the news channel on, hoping for a revelation at the sentencing. At ten thirty there was breaking news at the sentencing of Bradley Lomax, the former driver of the famous actor. He'd just been sentenced to twenty five years for the attempted murders, abduction of a child, aiding a murderer and illegally disposing of a body.

A black woman had stood up in the public gallery and shouted about finally getting 'Justice for her daughter and granddaughter.' It seemed that the woman was the mother of the girl who was deliberately run over by Bradley Lomax with her baby eight years before. Her granddaughter was the child he abducted two years ago and disposed of her body a few days later.

Then there was footage of Caroline and Alicia, surrounded by the press as they left the court, she stopped and said to them,

"Justice has been a long time coming for my daughter and granddaughter, if you want more information, please contact Jefferson and Stone, my solicitors who will be able to help you," Caroline announced and headed off screen.

'Oh wow, the shit has well and truly hit the fan' I thought with a grin. I copied the files that I had from my contacts with all the details and edited them for Caroline to use if the press won the right to the story, I didn't want her to read the graphic details of what had been done to poor little Rosie. About five minutes later my phone rang, it was Stella.

"Daniel, have you seen the news?" She asked.

"Yes Mom, didn't she do well?" I replied.

"Did you set her up for that?" She continued.

"Yes, I thought they should get some sort of financial compensation for their hardship and loss, either from the press or from the actor's family to keep quiet, either way it's payback," I said firmly.

"I hope it works out all right for them?" She finished and hung up.

At nine pm she skyped me and I saw immediately that she was tired and a bit upset.

"Hi Caroline, how are you?" I asked.

"Hello Danno, we are very tired, you were right, the press are camped out front but I'm not going out there," she replied.

"I saw you come out of court on 'Breaking News,' I thought you were magnificent," I said.

"I did enjoy that in the public gallery and outside too but now it's just tiring, I think we will have an early night," she responded quietly.

"Have you heard from your lawyer yet?" I asked.

"Yes, he has had offers for the story from three local and four national newspapers and from three magazines so far but has not told me what the offers were." she explained.

"What about the family, anything from them yet?" I asked.

"No, not yet but I expect they will soon, before I agree to go public," she said "Anyway, I'll let you know tomorrow night, goodnight Danno."

"Goodnight Caroline," I said as she closed the connection. I hoped I hadn't caused her needless stress but it should give them financial security for a few years at least and she could have decided not to do it. I was nervous for her the next day, so tried to keep busy at work, noting any upcoming auctions.

I also had another look at the box of motorcycle parts, there was a sort of handbook but no workshop manual so I searched on-line for one I could download and perhaps a parts list. I had to buy the manual from the manufacturers but managed to get a list of parts from a Triumph Motorcycle club.

The bike fully restored would be worth about fifteen thousand dollars so I contacted a bike restorers I knew of and asked what it would cost if they did it and emailed the photos. They looked at them and said it would cost approximately two grand plus the painting, I was okay with that and said I would deliver it the next day.

That night I waited for Caroline, speculating what the offers could be, it would have to be well in the tens or even hundreds of thousands, it was going to be like an auction.

"Hello Danno," she said looking tired.

"Hi Caroline, how's it going?" I asked.

"The press are still here and I suppose they will stay until a decision is made," she replied, "Mr Stone informed me today that the family had offered fifty thousand to not publish, but the nationals had all offered much more than that, up to ninety thousand."

"Let them fight each other for another day or two, you are in no rush and you can get supplies delivered if you get short," I continued "How is Alicia doing?"

"Now her memory is working a lot better she remembers him seducing her with offers of parts in his films but didn't realise that she had been filmed doing it. I told her that the evidence would now be destroyed because it would be classed as child pornography along with the rest, is that right?" she asked.

"That should be the case, I will phone tomorrow and ask them to clarify that and ask for my property to be sent back but I will probably have to go and get it or pay for it to be delivered," I replied.

"Okay Danno, I'll call again tomorrow night, good night," she finished.

"Goodnight Caroline and give Alicia a kiss from me," I said and switched off. 'Ninety grand wasn't too bad but I hoped it would be a lot more' I thought.

Friday morning I called the detective and asked about the evidence, as I thought the films and pictures would be destroyed, I would normally have to arrange to get the desk home myself but he said without my help they would never have had a case so he would make sure it was packaged and shipped back without cost to me.

I thanked him and hung up, that would take a few days to get here so the next job was to deliver the box of bike bits to the restorers. When that job was done, I drove home and soaked in the hot tub for an hour, had early lunch and drove to Duncellin for the weekend.

Firefly1z
Firefly1z
342 Followers