Payback - Ten Fold Ch. 02

Story Info
Lexi gets encouragement from her divisive friend.
7.2k words
2.9
81.6k
17

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/05/2022
Created 03/23/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Turned
Turned
224 Followers

Thank you for the all the comments on my previous submissions. I really enjoy being called gay, fag, sissy, wimp, and especially the more creative names like "dickless panty wearing piece of pig shit" -- it turns me on. I promise I will write one new story for every such remark -- so keep them coming so I can stay busy!!

Chapter 2 -- Bad Influence

"Hey baby," I greeted Lexi after coming home from work the following Friday.

"Hey," she said, blankly, from the sofa where she was laying, watching T.V.

"Wow," I absently commented as I walked past the sofa and noticed what she was wearing.

Lexi was lounging around in nothing but a pair of lacy boy shorts and a bra. All week long, ever since the night with the Euro-trash, she'd been roaming the house in various stages of undress. Monday I'd found her topless in only a pair of panties, Tuesday it was a sexy baby doll gown with thigh-high's and a thong, Wednesday it was a corset with a thong, Thursday she hadn't bothered to wear any clothes at all!

Because of that, I'd had a perpetual hard-on all week. That wouldn't have been so bad except for the fact that she barely let me touch her, and then, only platonically. I'd been jacking off several times a night just to the sight of her!

It wasn't like her at all. She usually wore baggy sweat pants and T-shirts at home. She never tried to look sexy. I was a little worried about the change. I liked it a lot, as any man would, but I was not dumb enough to believe the change was made for my pleasure. I hoped the only purpose of it was to tease me in a 'look-what-you-have-at-home-why-would-you-look-elsewhere' sort of way. But I feared worse things.

"Did you go to work to day?" I asked.

"No. I'm not ready," Lexi sighed. She'd used up her sick days all week long just to avoid having to be in the same office with Michelle.

"I understand," I knew was the only response that wouldn't get me chewed out.

But truthfully, I didn't really understand, at least not fully. I got the part about how hard it was to have to see the person your spouse cheated with, everyday, AND to have to be nice to them for the sake of professionalism. If I had to spend five minutes with the clowns who she'd let fuck her the previous weekend, I'd go mad. But it'd been three weeks since Lexi had found out about the affair, and she'd gone to work and coped with it up until this week. I feared she was regressing in her efforts to move forward.

"You wanna go see a movie or something tonight? You can pick," I offered as I loosened my tie.

"I don't think so. But maybe we can go back to the pool hall!" she said, with exaggerated sarcasm and an evil grin.

I shook my head. "The way I feel right now, I don't think I ever want to set foot in that place."

"Awww, did I ruin it for you?" Lexi said, without an ounce of genuine sympathy.

I ignored that cheap shot. "So, what then...you wanna do anything tonight?" I asked, hopefully.

"Not with you," she said, coldly. "I'm going upstairs for a while."

"I love you, Lexi," I blurted out, desperately.

"Then go fall off a building or something," my wife remarked as she passed me by to go upstairs. She was being unusually cold towards me that night.

For the most part we'd been getting along that week. There was no talk about apologies, forgiveness, our relationship, or anything like that - she'd have no part in it. It was ironic because usually she always wanted to talk about her feelings and our relationship but I never did. Now the shoe was on the other foot. But she was almost normal when making casual conversation about things like my job, friends, family, movies, etc. She even occasionally smiled.

But her mood swings were fierce. One minute she was fine, the next she'd grow cold, sometimes down right mean. If I didn't know better I'd swear she'd become bipolar; it was like living with Dr. Jekyll and Mrs. Hyde. I was walking on eggshells around her.

I took a quick shower, rubbed one out to a mental Polaroid of my wife in her underwear, then changed into some more comfortable clothes before going to relax in the basement. I grabbed the cordless phone on my way down in case I decided to call up some friends to hang out. I needed to do something to distract me from my marital depression.

The phone rang and I answered.

"Hey asshole, put Lexi on the phone," a female voice greeted me.

"Nice to hear your voice too, Maria," I said, sarcastically.

"I bet you're soooo disappointed that it isn't your lover, Michelle, on the phone."

"No. I'm only disappointed to know that you still have a pulse," I sighed.

"Probably as disappointed as I am to know that you're still married to a woman who's out of your league," Maria replied. "I always knew you were a piece of shit, Tony. I told her this would happen. I hope your dick falls off!"

"And I hope you die from whatever your latest venereal disease is, you train-wreck whore." I tossed the phone down on the sofa bed and began walking upstairs to inform Lexi that her man-hating, hooker best friend was on the phone.

Lexi had known Maria since college, and they were thick as thieves. I never understood the friendship. They were night and day opposites. Lexi was hard working, well to do, and a loving wife...until I screwed the last part up. Maria was a foul mouthed, high priced, Chicago call girl, who was married to a man who was more of a pimp than a husband, even though I was pretty sure she was a lesbian.

Since they lived in different cities and stayed busy in their own lives, the Friday phone call to catch up with each other's lives was a weekly ritual for the girls. And whenever I was unlucky enough to pick up the phone, Maria and I always ripped into each other -- that was OUR ritual.

Maria had never liked me from the moment I met her. I didn't know why and never really cared because the feeling was mutual. I saw her as a divisive, manipulative, bitch. But Lexi saw her as a true friend and confidant. My wife and I had to agree to disagree on that point.

Lexi was good at ignoring both of our advice to rid the other from her life. But I'd been a little worried about Maria's phone calls lately, now that my affair had given Maria some ammo to snipe me with.

"Baby," I tapped on the bedroom door just before opening it, "Satan is on the pho..." I stopped dead in my tracks. My wife was screwing herself with an enormous dildo!

"Don't you knock!" Lexi shot up so fast she hit her head on the headboard. Her tight pussy made a suction cup-like popping sound as the air released when she hurriedly removed the oversized dildo from her cunt. She'd pulled it out so fast that she lost her grip on the pussy-juice drenched toy and it bounced right off the end of the bed and landed at my feet.

"I...did knock," I said, amazed, staring down at her toy, wondering what the need was for something so large.

When I bent over and picked it up off the floor, it didn't seem as big as I'd originally thought, maybe 9 inches, but still big in my book. My 7 inches was all she'd had for the last eight years before last Saturday night, at least as far as I knew.

I thought I heard someone faintly moaning behind me, so I turned my head around. Displayed on our 37-inch plasma TV was a busty, young, Hispanic looking girl getting the shit fucked out of her by two guys!

"Is that what you're into now?" I said, worried. Masturbation and porn, two things I had never known to be of any interest to Lexi. "Who are you?"

"I am not EVEN going to have this conversation with you right now," she said, angrily. "And anyway, this is YOUR movie!"

"Uh..." was all that came out. I hadn't realized it at first, but it WAS mine. Lexi had found my porn stash.

"What do you want?" Lexi said, irritably.

"The mother of all whores is on the phone for your weekly bitch-about-men session," I informed her as I made a quick exit from the room.

"Shit!" I pounded my fist against the railing as I made my way back downstairs.

Was that why she was so cold today, because of the porn she found? Was this going to be another thing for her to be mad about? But could she really be mad if she was getting herself off to it?

My reaction to it hadn't been all that great either. It bothered me that she was getting off to a tag-teamed slut in a movie like that, even though I got off to the same movie. And that made me feel like a hypocrite. In that sense, it was no different than my reaction to her tryst with the two clowns from the pool hall. I was bitter and jealous over it but my dick was rock hard. It's ok for me to enjoy it but not for her? I knew it was an unfair double standard, but I still couldn't help feeling upset by it.

Back in the basement, I plopped down on the sofa bed and buried my face in the pillow. I was prepared to spend the rest of the night in self-loathing. Then I heard a voice.

It was Maria and Lexi talking on the phone. I still hadn't hung the phone up! I quickly snatched the cordless and put it to my ear.

"Girl, all men have a stash of porn somewhere. I see it as a blessing. The more they jack-off, the less we have to fuck them," Maria remarked.

"I've known about it for a long time now," Lexi said. "Remember when I told you how I found it when I was cleaning that one day? It didn't bother me because we were having a lot of sex back then. I just never thought I'd want to watch one."

"And the bastard had the nerve to try and make you feel guilty about it? What a hypocrite."

"Maria, I've been watching them all week. It's some really hardcore stuff. Do you think that's why he cheated with Michelle? Because she's kinkier than me?"

"He cheated because he's a loser, like I always told you he was."

I briefly pulled the phone away from my ear and stuck up my middle finger at it.

"What's really messed up is that I'm starting to feel responsible for what he did. Watching these movies is turning me on and I'm thinking, ok, I see why he would want someone who was into that stuff. I guess I'm kind of boring when it comes to sex."

"Then he should have asked you to do it, whatever it was. But he didn't, he kept his kinky shit a secret and then shared it with someone else!" Maria harped.

"I know. I know. I wish he would have, because I find a lot of it so arousing. I would have enjoyed it. I've been masturbating like crazy all week! I even went and bought a..." Lexi paused, "A dildo," she said it like it was a dirty word. "Am I turning into a freak?"

"Sweetie, you're way late to that party. I've been masturbating since I was like ten. Now if I could only figure out how to lick my own pussy I wouldn't even bother with relationships."

Lexi laughed. "If anyone can figure it out, you could!"

"Yeah, yeah, whatever, smart ass. Enough about the porno crap, let's get back to the details about these two guys you screwed, ya little slut!"

"Maria, it was so amazing! And don't call me a slut because I'm so ashamed of myself. Seriously, don't even kid about it."

"Oh, sweetie, there is nothing to be ashamed of. You know Tony had it coming."

"It's not even that. I don't feel guilty about what it did to Tony; let that bastard taste his own medicine! I feel guilty for enjoying it. The whole reason I even did it was to get back at him, I just...I didn't expect to like it so much. You would not have believed the way I acted that night."

"I'm listening."

"They were feeling me up in a public place, people were staring, and I was getting so turned on! I don't know what got into me! I was tossing my clothes out the window of their car, and giving head in the back seat. We went at it all night long and I just wanted more! I don't even know how many times they fucked me, or how many blow jobs I gave. One minute I'm pushing them out the door, and next thing I know I'm on my knees sucking them both off again like I didn't want it to end!"

"Sounds like you had a great time! Nothing wrong with that." Maria assured her.

"Yeah, but do you get my point? It was supposed to be about revenge. I could have had that with one guy, but I ended up with two. At some point it stopped being about revenge and it was just about getting off!"

"Why can't it be about both? There's another party you're late to. Most of us did our experimenting in college, but you were too busy making goo-goo eyes at Tony. Looks like you've found a side of yourself that needs some exploring."

Lexi was quiet for a moment. "Maria, I can't stop thinking about that night...about sex. I know I have some things I want to explore but...I just thought I'd be doing that with my husband."

"Get a divorce, be single, play all you want. Don't ya think? The son of a bitch cheated on you!"

"I love him, Maria. I know you hate him, but can you at least try to be objective about it for my sake?"

"Do I have to?"

"I have a big problem right now. I'm sex obsessed, but I can't even look at my husband right now without wanting to either cry or slap the shit out of him."

"Duh, the answer is keep fucking other people! They probably fucked you better than he ever has anyway, right? At least it sounds that way. I've never heard you gush about sex with Tony before."

"I didn't say it was better...it was just different than what I'm used to, in a lot of ways. I did a lot of stuff I've never even thought of doing. The thing is, I still want to try and find a way to save my marriage. So I don't want to just go around screwing for the sake of screwing. If I'm going to do that I need it to affect him in some way that makes him empathize with how he made me feel when he cheated on me!"

"You didn't SAY it was better, but you wouldn't, because you love him, only god knows why. But if you're being honest with yourself, I bet he's never rocked your world like those two studs you brought home. As far as affecting him, don't you think what you did affected him?"

"He looked like a lost puppy the whole time!"

Maria laughed hard, "Oh how I would have LOVED to see that expression on his face! See, it affected him!"

"Yeah, but not the way I wanted it to. He still doesn't understand. He thought after it was over that everything would be just fine. If he really felt the way I did then he would have been too hurt to even look at me, the way I was with him. But no, he's just like, 'yay, it's over, we're all good now'."

"Men are too stupid to know what to feel. They feel with their dicks. What's important is how YOU feel, because YOU are the victim here. And didn't it make you feel good doing that?"

"Yes, it did. It's the only time I've felt good since I found out. That, and when I masturbate, which I guess is why I've been doing it so much. It's the only escape I've found from my depression. But...I'm not sure if I feel good for the right reasons."

"There are no 'buts'. Don't over think it. It made you feel good and that's all that matters. You deserve to feel good, don't you?"

"Yes but..."

"What did I say? No 'buts'. He made you feel like crap, so you did something that made you feel better. You have the right to do that. If it wasn't for him, you wouldn't need to. You don't regret taking my advice and sleeping with someone else, do you? Honestly?"

"You fucking BITCH!" I growled through clenched teeth, holding the phone away so they didn't hear me. I should have known Maria had played a part in Lexi's so-called revenge tactics. I expected as much from Maria, but I wouldn't have thought my wife would have listened to that kind of advice!

Lexi paused for a moment. "No, I can't say I do."

"Because I knew it would make you feel better. Sweetie, I always know best about men. Who has more experience with them than me? Don't I always give you good advice?"

"Other than to get a divorce, yes, pretty much, I guess," Lexi only sounded half certain about her answer.

"That's great advice, you just don't know it yet. But fair enough. Take a little more advice from me. Fuck around all you want to. Any time you get the urge, do it! Because it will make you feel better, and like I said, that is all that matters right now. Remember, YOU are the victim! And make sure he knows about it when you do, because what he don't know won't hurt him, and he needs to be hurt right now. How else will he ever understand what you're going through?"

"I guess you have a point," Lexi replied, sounding a little reluctant.

"Of course I do! So why don't you sound convinced?"

"I am, Maria. I know you're right. You know men better than I do. But I can't help feeling like no matter what I do it will never hurt him as much as it hurt me. What I want out of all this is to get through to him."

"It will, trust me. Before you can fix your marriage, you have to level the playing field. He's got a leg up on you right now, he got to have his fun with that little whore of his, so you should too! If you don't get even with him then you're always going to resent him, and how can you fix it if you still resent him? Once you've done enough fucking around to feel better, to feel like you're even, then you can start healing."

"I guess that makes sense," Lexi sounded more convinced this time.

"No it doesn't!" I cried out, holding the phone against my chest to muffle the sound. I couldn't believe my wife, who I'd always thought to be smarter than average, was buying this load of crap from Maria!

"And if you REALLY want to make it hurt, the answer is simple..." BEEP BEEP BEEP.

"Shit!" I yelled. The cordless battery had died on me!

I hated Maria more now than ever, if that were even possible! Maria was a bitch yes, but she was no dummy. No, she was a pure hustler. I knew she knew the advice she was giving Lexi was misleading, if not an all out attempt to sabotage our marriage. And did she think of how Lexi would feel when her advice ruined not only my life, but hers too?

Conveniently she left out the part about how the whole world, not just me, would start to look at Lexi like a cheap whore if she acted out on Maria's advice. And how would Lexi feel then? And what bothered me most was - why wasn't Lexi even taking that into consideration? Manipulating my wife was too easy for Maria.

I marched up the stairs and put the cordless back on the charger. Then I headed for the computer room, which was right next to our bedroom, it was the only other room in the house that had a phone. I wanted to hear what other nonsense Maria was putting into Lexi's head.

I stopped just before I reached the top of the stairs. Our bedroom was directly at the top of the stairs just off to the right and the door was open. I didn't want her to see me for fear that she might be more careful about what she said if she knew I was with in ear shot. I got as close to our room as I could without being seen. Lexi was giggling.

"Maria! I don't know, that seems kind of weird...Are you gonna do it with me?" Lexi paused and awaited a response. "I guess I am...Ok, I am...Hold on..."

I heard Lexi moving around and got in position to bolt if I heard her coming out of the room.

"Ok, I have it. What now...Oh god, I can't believe I'm doing this with you on the phone!" Lexi giggled again.

Then it got quiet. All I heard was a very faint slurping sound. She couldn't be doing what I thought she was doing.

"Mmmmmm," Lexi moaned. "Mmmmm...Mmmm Hmmm...Uh ummm..." It sounded like she was still communicating with Maria, only without talking.

My curiosity got to me and I had to see for myself, even though. I backed down a few stairs into a position where everything but the top of my head was concealed and peeked into the bedroom. She was sucking on her dildo!

Her eyes were closed. Her head was propped up on a stack of pillows and she layed in an almost upright position. Her panties were on the floor, her legs were bent at the knees and parted wide, and her tits were hanging out the top of her bra. Pressing the phone to her ear with her shoulder, she was gently massaging her breasts with one hand while she worked the big dildo in and out of her mouth with the other, slowly, but with a hungry enthusiasm that was making me hard.

Turned
Turned
224 Followers
12