Payback Time

Story Info
Ex returns for payback.
1.2k words
3.32
68.6k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Robin’s head swam. This wasn’t possible. He felt drunk, drunker than he had been in years. But the one drink he had consumed could not have done that.

That’s when he noticed Miranda’s face and he experienced a surge of panic. That half smile on her face was always a danger sign, malice mixed with merriment. Then he slept.

When he awakened, Robin was naked and bound at his wrists and ankles with the terrycloth belts of a bathrobe. Miranda giggled, “Well, it’s about time you’re awake. Time for your surprise.” His ex-girlfriend was wearing only a bra and panties and looked stunning. Her body was still slender and beautifully proportioned. Robin felt himself respond to her despite his anger.

“What the hell are you doing, Miranda. This isn’t…”

“Did you really think I wanted to have a drink with you for old time’s sake, Robin? Do you remember how hurtful you were when we broke up? This is payback time.”

And then Robin saw his surprise; Miranda’s lover, Alice, the woman she left him for.

“Hey, Robin, remember me, the fucking dyke? Miranda thought we could have some fun with you. I wasn’t sure, but I’m warming up to the idea right about now.”

Alice was barefoot and wearing a silken robe; her muscular legs seemed far more attractive than Robin would have imagined. Her breasts strained the front of the robe.

Robin decided that charming his way of this was his only viable option. Choking down his anger, he tried for as light a tone as possible, “You guys are right, I know I said some things that weren’t nice, but that was a long time ago”.

“Do you hear a noise, Miranda; can’t we do something about that?”

Miranda was already in motion, swinging her leg over the prone Robin and seating herself over his face and mouth. Robin twisted his head, struggling for a pinhole of air through the side of his mouth.

“This is how it’s going to be, honey”, said Miranda. “The dykes are going to have their way with you and maybe if you cooperate you’ll even enjoy it, or at least some of it. But it’s going to happen.”

She stood, removed her panties and repositioned herself on Robin. Alice had moved to his head and fastened his bound wrists to a furniture leg so that his arms were stretched out over his head. Miranda started to rock herself over his face. The scent and touch of her wet pussy aroused Robin. Desire replaced his fear and anger.

Robin thrust his tongue forward searching out her clit. He missed the use of his hands and felt helpless to control the rhythm of her movements.

“I swear you used to be better at this. Maybe not. Maybe that’s why I ended up with a girl”. Despite her taunts, the flush on her freckled chest and the changed pace of her breathing signaled her impending climax. Robin felt stupidly proud.

Then he saw Alice with the camcorder. Robin’s stomach lurched; his humiliation was being preserved for others. For the first time, he physically strained against his bonds. What had he been thinking? They were only terrycloth belts; he should have attempted to free himself from the start. Now it was too late. Miranda’s full weight was upon him and Alice was all too eager to pounce if need be. He had lost any window of opportunity; probably, he realized, because he had been excited at first by his predicament.

“Oh God, I’m going to come! I’m commmmmiiiiiinnnggggg! Miranda rode him for dear life orgasming over and over. Robin’s face dripped with her juices. His cock was just as wet, drenched in pre cum. He didn’t know whether to beg Miranda for relief from his excitement or release from his ties.

But Miranda rolled off him and after a moment stood somewhat unsteadily and took the camcorder from Alice. It was then that Robin knew he was lost for Alice stripped off the robe. Robin’s gaze only fleetingly noted her magnificent breasts; instead his eyes were transfixed by the horrifying sight below her waist where a ruby red jellied dildo jutted obscenely.

“My turn now, you’ll be needing to use that tongue again”, Alice smirked, as she stood over him straddling his face.

“Come on! No way! You two have had your fun. Enough’s enough.”

“We’ll say when it’s enough, lover”, replied Miranda. “We’re just getting started. You see the camcorder. You’ll do whatever we say, or else.”

With that Miranda cupped his balls in one hand and stroked him with the other, applying one lingering swipe of her tongue over the head of his cock. Alice squatted on his chest and leaned over his face. The jellied monster, at least eight inches long and three inches around, was inches from his lips.

“OK, you like to call us queers, let’s see you suck my dick.” Alice loomed over him, her swinging tits just beyond the dildo in his range of vision. Miranda had recovered the camcorder and positioned herself at the side of his head.

Robin groaned to himself, frantically searching for a way out. As he did, Alice reached behind her and squeezed his balls reminding him of his helplessness. Now, Robin groaned aloud and raised his head to meet Alice’s cock.

“That’s it. Suck it, baby. Get it good and wet”. Robin realized for the first time that the strap-on device had a prong on the other side which was inside Alice and stimulating her clit. He was disgusted to find that he was fully hard and excited, as excited as he had ever been. He could hear Miranda’s labored breathing in his ear as she recorded his humiliation and occasionally stroked his hair. Alice was also becoming increasingly aroused and was now rapidly stroking the jellied cock in and out of his mouth, fucking his face. Robin sucked as best he could, attempting to control the movement and cushion the assault on his mouth.

Alice pulled away suddenly, dangling the cock inches away. “Not bad, seems you’re a natural born cocksucker, Robin. Now I want to hear you beg for it like the faggot you are.”

Robin couldn’t believe what came out of his mouth next, “Please. Please, Alice, let me suck your cock”. He heard Miranda gasp and moan; she had placed the camcorder on a tripod and was sitting spread eagled furiously fingering herself.

Alice beamed and brought the dildo back to his lips. “Lick it, faggot, let me see you lick Momma”. Robin did as he was told, his subjugation complete. He lathered the ruby cock with his tongue and waited for further instructions.

Alice now rolled onto her knees and grasped the sides of his head, reinserting the cock in his mouth. The tempo of her thrusts increased and she started to utter a series of grunts as her orgasm began to build. Robin felt his lips being stretched as the dildo battered his mouth. After what seemed an eternity, Alice screamed as she climaxed. Miranda screamed her own orgasm within seconds of her lover.

Robin lay in a puddle of his own and Alice’s sweat. He realized that he had come as well as his juices pooled in his crotch. He glanced at the lesbian pair as they recovered their bearings. He took in the camcorder leering at him from the tripod.

“Hey, Miranda, untie me. Come on now”, he urged.

“Are you kidding? I told you we have the whole night ahead of us.

What do you think, Alice? Are we finished with my ex?”

“Not a chance, baby. Now I’m gonna make this faggot my bitch. Flip him over!”