Payback With Interest

Story Info
She got revenge, or did she?
11k words
3.91
43.1k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“FUCK YOU BITCH!” the angry young man screamed.

“If you had done exactly that Jamie we wouldn’t be where we are now.” Megan retorted in a loud, harsh voice, and passed through the door closing it behind her forever.

Jamie was angry, but deep in his mind he knew Megan was right. He had given too little of himself to her, and she had sought solace somewhere else. Seeking solace is not quite correct; she had fucked the entire marketing staff, his boss, his best friend, and half the neighbors in the apartment complex where they lived. What was more she made no distinction between male and female. The final insult to all this was each of those people knew what she was doing and said nothing to him; they helped her hold him up to open ridicule.

Alone with his thoughts Jamie wondered how could this happen? Why would she act in such a vindictive manner? Yes, he had ignored her to pursue his job, but that was to make a better life for them, and he never once cheated on her. Not one single time had he considered sleeping with another woman. Why did he deserve such treatment? Cheating on him was one thing, but why make him a laughing stock among his peers and friends? All these thoughts ran endlessly through his mind as he failed to comprehend the fact that Megan alone held the answer, and its origin had nothing to do with him.

Megan’s Point of View

I met Jamie just before we graduated from college at a time in my life when I needed to make some major changes. It just so happened that my relationship with him blossomed as I strived to remake myself into someone radically different from my past. With Jamie I was not Miss Pure, but I certainly was not someone a man would hesitate to take home to meet his parents. We met, we socialized, and we fucked, all the normal things that young people do. When I say fucked I mean that in a very conservative, monogamous manner. It wasn’t always missionary, but there was not much out of that conservative box and it was always just the two of us.

That just the two of us crap was not me regardless of how hard I tried to convince myself I wanted it that way. I wanted to play the traditional role, but the truth is Jamie could not fulfill me; it was just a matter of time. As long as he was there I teetered in the balance, but as Jamie became more immersed in his job the timeline to failure increased in speed. A few months of Jamie’s disregard and I reverted to my more natural state as a fuck anybody or anything slut.

In a strange paradox I was relieved to find my normal self, but at the same time I Jamie for my failure. It was irrational, but in my mind it was clearly his fault. His neglect caused this and he owed me; it was time to extract some payback.

A “fuck anybody or anything slut” paints a certain mental image of me before I met Jamie, but let me make it perfectly clear. For me sex began when I first started to develop tits. The asshole sperm-donor who sired me could not resist the urge and began to pay me some improper attention. In other words when my nipples began to poke through my shirt he started to fuck me on a regular basis, and his fat slut of a wife, my mother, helped him. She would hold me down or sometimes aim his cock into my hole. For some unexplained reason she never touched me sexually. Other than that one small factor the woman was a total cow. With my parents it is easy to see my sluttish behavior was inherited.

The first few times he fucked me I was scared, it hurt and I did not like it. However, the situation changed when dear old Dad astonishingly and inadvertently took some time to arouse me. Instead of just sticking his dick in me he actually rubbed my tits and fingered my clit. What a difference that made. My entire perspective on sex changed as I shivered with pleasure. At the time I did not know the difference between a mere thrill and an orgasm, but I now knew there was something more than just poking; something I intended to learn about.

From that time until I graduated high school every boy who took me on a date received at least a hand job. Most got their cock sucked, and those I deemed worthy were allowed to get their rocks off in my pussy or ass depending on the time of the month. During those years I tried to experience everything I could, but my imagination was limited. I understood masturbation as well as pussy and butt fucking, but I was an innocent when it came to multiple partners, girl on girl, or fucking other species.

Going to college was my first time away from home. It was the first time to not have my parents using me as their personal toy. It was also a time to be alone. Most of my friends attended an in-state university or went directly to work while I elected to move to another state as far away as possible. The school was huge, had an excellent academic standing as well as a reputation for partying, and absolutely no one knew me.

I stayed five years to complete my BA and MBA. During that time I can count on my fingers the number of nights I slept alone, or at least did not have some form of sex other than jilling-off. In those years I obtained an education in all the areas of sex of which I was ignorant. One guy or ten guys, one girl or ten girls, one dog or ten dogs I did everything you can imagine and much more. I did it all and enjoyed it all, but as I entered my final semester I decided to change. Cold turkey I cut back to one partner a night. It was difficult, but I survived and was actually beginning to enjoy the slower pace. Near the end of that semester I met Jamie.

He was handsome, smart, kind, and very sweet. He treated me like a queen even before I let him in my pants. The dear boy was never anything less than a gentleman; which of course is part of his problem. He professed to care about my needs, but he fell short in one area because no matter how long he lasted it was never enough to approach satisfying me. You may ask why I stayed with him and the true answer is I do not know. Maybe it was that he tried so hard. He loved me very much, and he was what I thought I needed. He kept me balanced on a wall of monogamy perched above a pit of debauchery.

This balance changed when Jamie received a promotion to a new position that required very long hours, continual attention to detail, and a large amount of travel. Jamie became so immersed that I could have fucked an elephant in our bedroom and he would not have noticed. The longer he declined my invitations to fuck the more desperate I became to get fucked, and one day I reached my limit.

The Apartment Complex

Once again Jamie called at the last moment saying he had to fly to New York and would not return until Monday evening. One more fucking trip! His departure would ruin a very romantic dinner I making in hopes of enticing him into bed. I was furious, but I just said: “Yes Dear, have a safe trip.” Right then I made the decision to get fucked that weekend and maybe more than once.

Sitting out by the pool I saw Ron and Bette Jenkins. They were a nice couple from the Midwest. She was very good looking, but he was a hunk. Knowing my skills with both sexes I took aim at that innocent couple; they were the ones who would fuck me this weekend. It was never a question of strategy and tactics as to who I would lure into the web first. Within seconds of targeting them I knew Bette was the key to having them join me in bed.

“Hi guys. You look comfortable. Mind if I join you?” I said as I walked, actually strutted my stuff, along their side of the pool. Today I was not wearing my normal bikini. No, today I selected my bright red string bikini top; the one that barely covered the areolas of my tits. Accompanying this I wore a blue almost-nothing-there thong bottom. Except for the most important points there was nothing left to the imagination.

Ron’s jaw dropped to the floor, while Bette could not decide quite why she was upset; jealousy at Ron’s reaction or her envy at not matching up with the equipment I had on display. With a hesitant start Bette answered: “Sure Megan pull up a lounger. I haven’t seen you wear that before. What’s the occasion?”

I could have pussy footed around, but Bette was already stunned so I struck hard: “Jamie is out of town again, and I wanted you and Ron to have a good look at what I am offering you for the weekend. I don’t know if you have ever considered a threesome, but I think they’re fun and I would very much like to fuck both of you.”

Now it was Bette’s mouth that fell open. She was in shock, but Ron, much like a big bass breaking the surface of the water took the bait, hook, line, and sinker quickly and vigorously nodding his head yes. He was no problem, but some work remained to catch Bette. That work began with me releasing my bikini strings revealing my tits. There they were hanging right in front of her eyes, and I could tell by her expression that intrigue outweighed affront. I cupped my bare tit in one hand as I bent down, grasped Bette’s hand, and placed it on my other tit. When I release her hand she did not withdraw; she had taken the bait, but was she hooked.

“Bette, do you want to fuck me?” I whispered seductively in her ear, but loud enough for Ron to hear. “Do you want me to lick your pussy? Do you want to run your tongue along my cunt lips? You know you do so just say it. What about you Ron, does Bette want to fuck me?”

Ron was so shocked all he could do was nod his head, but his approval was shown by the tent in his bathing suit which indicated the presence of a very big cock.

“Yes.” Better answered in a husky whispered voice. “Yes, I want you to do those things and more. This is a dream come true. You can not know how many times I have dreamed of you fucking me. Megan, please fuck me, please fuck me now.”

She now had the bait, hook, and line, but there was more. She had said nothing about her participation other that as a recipient. I wanted her to play both rolls.

Bette’s one hand still grasped my naked tit so I placed her second hand on the other tit. At the same time I reached behind her neck to untie the knot holding up her bikini top and watched with admiration as her tits came into view. The nipples, each almost ½ inch in length were rock hard sitting on silver dollar size, deep pink areolas. She did not seem to notice her exposure until I grasped both her nipples and gave them each a very firm pinch. She jerked and started to speak, but before any sound came forth I covered her mouth with mine and used my tongue to search for her tonsils. Whatever resistance she was about to offer dissipated with that kiss. She was enthralled and ready to fuck. She now had it all; bait, hook, line, and sinker.

To relocate to any space away from the pool risked breaking the spell so by the pool, open to public view I continued our passionate embrace stroking her breasts and pinching her nipples. Each time I pinched one a moan of pleasure escaped from her throat. She craved the female attention I was providing, and the more I gave the more I was sure she was mine; so sure that I brazenly reached to untie the strings of her bikini bottom. Bette never flinched or made any move to cover where the cloth had fallen from her skin.

At last I broke the kiss and stepped back for just a moment to look at my prey. Mostly undressed she was a sexy bitch. She had tits of nice size, shape, color, and sensitivity, and her pussy hair was shaven so that a narrow strip on her pubic mound was all that remained. In this new light Bette was extremely appealing, and I was not going to let her slip away.

With no further hesitation I slipped my mouth down her chest and began kissing and licking her breasts. At the same time I spread her legs to better reveal the treasure that lay between them. In her present position only the very upper portion of her labia were exposed, but a little slouching would correct that problem. As I slurped on her tits I gradually forced her body to slide down on the recliner. Further and further she moved exposing more and more of her cunt lips, and when at last they were open to the world I leaped to put my mouth squarely on the area around her clit.

“Ohhhhhhhhhh godddddddd Meeeggggaaaannnn!!!!!! That fffeeeeellllssss soooooooo goooooood.”

Imagine if I had actually touched her. All this was just a response to my mouth kissing the outside of her vaginal lips. She was so ready for a female induced orgasm, and I gave it to her. With practiced dexterity my tongue parted her nether lips and assaulted her entire vaginal plane from clit to hole and back again.

“OOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MORE, OH GOD PLEASE DON’T STOP.”

I raised my head and asked: “Stop what Bette? What don’t you want me to stop.?

“DON’T STOP SUCKING MY PUSSY! DON’T EVER STOP SUCKING MY PUSSY! YOU ARE THE BEST CUNT EATER I HAVE EVER KNOWN!!!” Not bad for 30 seconds of basic licking if I do say so myself.

For the next 30 minutes or so I kept her on that high plane of excitement, but my knees were getting tired and my pussy was tingling. Without loosing touch I swung my body around so my cloth encased pussy hovered above Bette’s face. I then raised my head enough to talk to Ron: “Lower the chair back, untie my strings, and then fuck me while your wife eats my pussy.”

Bette heard this and yelled: “DO IT RON. FUCK HER WHILE SHE EATS MY PUSSY!!!!”

Ron did almost as directed. He eased the back of the lounger into a flat position then untied all my remaining bikini stings. However, instead of fucking me immediately he proceeded to do a little playing and kissing of his own. The man knew how to use his fingers and tongue, and in very little time he had me flying on Orgasmic Airlines. He was good to my pussy, but what really got me wound up was when he, without warning, wedged two fingers up my butt. That got my attention as I tensed in response, but I quickly relaxed to allow our pleasures to continue.

“RON, do what I told you to do. Bette needs to eat my pussy while it’s getting fucked, and I need some cock.”

He allowed my dripping pussy to glide onto Bette’s face, and as if she had licked pussy all her life she began to lick along my cunt lips. Ron checked out the positioning then placed his cock head at my opening and slid it all the way in so his ball bag rested on Bette’s nose. He backed out and began to ram his unbridled member in and out along my vaginal canal while his wife adroitly licked my clit and up toward my hole; she was able to slither her tongue along Ron’s cock as it entered and exited my pussy. My pleasure was great almost to the point of distraction, but I controlled myself and managed to maintain oral contact with Bette’s cuntal pleasure points.

All was progressing well when things got even better. Someone grabbed my hair and pulled my face from Bette’s cunt: “You want to suck something well how about this?”

Suddenly a very long, thick, lucious cock slid past my lips and down my throat. Fortunately, years of experience sucking cocks allowed me to accept this surprise intrusion. The man seemed huge, but ever bit of him found a found a place to play in my mouth and throat. He grabbed my ears and began a steady pumping motion that I enhanced by applying expert suction. Under this pressure the man did not last long until his cock erupted shooting his seed down my throat. Not a drop escaped my lips, and as he softened he withdrew.

Only after his departure did I realize my place at Bette’s cuntal feeding trough was occupied. Another face was glued to her crotch and based on Bette’s moans seemed to be doing a good job. Without that diversion I was able to concentrate on Ron’s efforts in my cunt. He was pounding hard and I could sense he was very close.

“Ron, shoot your wad on my pussy lips and let it drip onto Bette’s face.” This suggestion painted a mental picture that sent Ron over the edge and with a huge groan he ejaculated his cum on to my wet pussy lips where it slowly dripped toward Bette’s open mouth. She rose to the challenge as she slurped her husband’s cum from my cunt.

As Ron’s sperm dripped from my cunt lips into Bette’s mouth the person whose face was buried in the woman’s crotch shifted position to reveal a substantial cock that he aligned to the entrance of her cunt. Following a momentary pause he rammed his cock inward. He did it hard and fast pumping her for all he was worth. Bette let out a banshee type moan different than she had moaned previously; it was a pleasure moan, but this was induced by a cock rather than a tongue. She moaned with each in and each out movement of the cock until one continuous sound was coming from her throat. At last the man shot his juices deep into her cunt, and the sensation of his hot seed hitting the entrance to her womb sent Bette into another plane of pleasure and she screamed: “FFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKK MMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!! OH, GOD FFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUCCCCCCKKKKKK MMMEEEE FOREVER!!!!!!!!”

The mystery man withdrew his cock and turned to another man who sat beside him and said: “Lick my cock. Get my cum and hers off my dick now. Do it Bitch.” The unnamed man did as he was directed sucking the cock deep into his throat then using his tongue to clean the edges.

I watched this for just a moment until I experienced a new, clearly feminine, set of hands spreading my butt cheeks. She spread then caressed each of my cheeks before her tongue began to slide down my butt crack to my vaginal opening and beyond to my clit. Sloppily she spread her saliva over the entire area soaking it fully. She followed this by laving the same area this time using her tongue to clean. All this caused many pleasurable feelings, but I needed a cum.

“Bring me off, or let someone else have a turn!”

Her tongue had never left my ass cheeks, but now it delved immediately toward my pussy opening and forcibly entered to swap spit with Bette’s tongue. Suddenly, my new partner tensed, and I knew she was having an orgasm of her own; an orgasm for which I claimed no responsibility. She shook and shook then gave way to a new set of hands.

These were large and rough almost certainly connected to a dick. I was grabbed and spread, then in an almost continuous motion his cock penetrated my pussy to obtain some lubrication, withdrew, retargeted, and pressed rapidly past my anal sphincter into the depths of my bowels. It seemed as if a red-hot poker was searing my anal opening. Without so much as a please the man just assumed my ass was available for fucking. He was correct, but he could have asked. A long time had passed since last I had any kind of cock there, and to now do it without stretching was cruel; I loved it.

“MORE YOU BASTARD! FUCK MY ASS HARD AND MAKE ME CUM. I WANT TO FEEL YOUR CUM IN MY ASS!”

He did as I asked and shoved his cock back and forth past my anal opening until we both attained an orgasm. I moaned and he groaned and when his cock began to soften he slipped away allowing his seed to drip from my asshole and continue onward to Bette’s waiting lips.

We were all tired, and when it became quite I closed my eyes for no more than a second, but as I looked around no one else was present except Ron, Bette, and me. Everyone else had departed, and I was left to wonder who or how many everyone else was. Later it emerged that two straight couples and the two gay guys in 205 had participated in our little poolside fuck fest; the first of many good times with the apartment dwellers. The group changed composition as folks moved in and out of the apartments, but those changes never altered the excellent quality and quantity of sex, or the fact that Jamie knew nothing of those events; it continued as my secret.

Dave, Ellen, and Sonja

The next target on my “Path To Get Even” list was Jamie’s co-workers. I could have gone one person at a time, but a faster route passed through Dave Lakes’ office. Dave was the company’s VP for National Marketing and as such controlled much of Jamie’s daily activities and in particular his out of town trips.