Payback's a Bitch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We had a great afternoon of bowling and little Kenny almost bowled a perfect game. Missed it by two strikes. I left them after I told them what time to come over and drove back to my vengence. I kept playing the bible verse in my head over and over, 'Vengence is mine, sayeth the Lord'. I felt like the Lord at that point and pulled into the drive. I went in and found Mel sitting in the living room talking on the phone and when she saw me, she quickly said bye and hung up.

"Who was that you were talking to?" I had to ask, even though I knew it was him.

"It was Marlene. She called to ask what time the kids would be back from camp so she could be there on time."

"Oh, okay. Isn't she the one who organized this?" I questioned her, knowing full well she had. Marlene was another hombody who had her hands in everything. She had given us the times of drop off and pick up and knew I Mel had slipped up.

"Yeah she did, but she lost her sheet and wasn't sure." A fucking lie if I ever heard one. The look in her eyes said it all. One thing Mel couldn't do was hide herself emotionally. Never make a poker player, that's for sure. She had more tells than William.

I let her have her lie and went up to the bedroom to get things ready for her. I found her sleeping mask that hid most of the upper part of her face, and took that out. I took a bunch of my ties that I had got for presents for Father's day and birthdays. I hated them and never wore them. At least now they had a purpose, instead of taking up space. I hid it all under the bed and then checked her night table. I opened the drawer and found her toys. I looked at them and remembered all the fun we had trying them out. It brought back some good memories and then the one came back that blew them away. I saw she had lots of lube left and closed the drawer.

It was still more than three hours before the guys came over, so I went down to the den and watched a movie. I liked it. It was about a guy who finds out his wife hadn't died in a car crash after all, but left him to run off with another guy. The guy was so heartbroken about it, until he found out she was living under a new name on the other side of the country. He tracked her down and shot the bitch. The guy she was with got the shit kicked out of him, but didn't die because he could have been charged with murder. Something about double jeopardy and he got the insurance money after all. Great movie I thought, too bad my stunned wonder wasn't bright enough to think of it. I'd love to shoot her and spend the money. Kids would miss her, but six figures would help them to forget her quick.

The movie ended and I went back into the kitchen. I could hear her talking again, but quieter. I crept closer to the living room and listened. The fucking nerve of her. She was talking to him again. I heard her telling him how she loved how he fucked her ass and sucking his cock afterwards. That'll happen for her tonight, I'll make sure. I heard her say she missed him and wished she could sneak out and see him. That wouldn't happen. He must have said he was staying in tonight and she said it was a drag she couldn't be with him and hoped he would be thinking of her. He probably would be. I heard her say she loved him and then I snuck away and sat in the den after quietly getting another beer.

I sat thinking of how I'd get her up stairs and tie her up for the guys to have fun with her. I also thought of what to do with her afterwards. Divorce was first and foremost my major priority, followed by custody of the boys. I'd let her see them, but she'd never get to be the mom she wanted to be. And certainly if she saw Stevie-boy after, I'd make sure he never got to have anything to do with them. I didn't want that scum bag anywhere near them. I thought about him for a while and wondered what to do with him. A light went on and an idea started happening. He ruined my life, it was fair play to ruin his. I came up with all kinds of nasty things to do to him. First his car was getting demo'd. I needed a way of doing it so the insurance won't pay out for the damage. Johnny is a mechanic and he can help me out. I wanted his house done so he couldn't live in it for awhile, a long while. Kenny works at the gas company and knew he could help me out with something devious. But I wanted to get the bastard personally. I couldn't think of anything until I thought of Jeff. Now there's a guy that you don't want to fuck with. One thing Jeff is good at is hunting and gutting his kills. I've seen him eviserate a deer and skin it ready for butchering in less than a hour. I wonder how Steve is going to enjoy an empty sac attached to his cock. Next time he wants to fuck around with someone's wife, he'll have to explain his lack of balls. Eunich, I believe they call them. Maybe if he could sing, he could be a castrata and sing like a girl. Yeah, that sounded just about right.

I was going to call out to her, when I heard her say she was going up to take a shower and lie in bed and read. Perfect.

"Okay, I'm going to watch the TV for a while longer." I lied.

I waited until I heard the shower start and then went to the kids room. I wanted to catch her naked and make it easier to tie her up. I heard the water stop, then the usual dry off and then the door opened and I seen her walk to the bedroom with just a towel around her body. Couldn't be better.

I stuck my head out just enough to see into our room. I watched her brushing out her hair and then she looked out. I ducked in before she saw me and she closed the door. I knew it couldn't lock, because I broke it when I kicked it in. I crept up quietly and listened to hear what she was doing. I didn't hear any talking, so she wasn't calling him. I stood listening for a while longer and then I heard a drawer open. I heard her rummaging around and then it was quiet. I was going to leave and then the distinct sound of buzzing started. Fucking bitch was using her vibrator. I didn't need a news flash to know she was using it thinking of him. I could hear her moaning quietly and knew she was pretty horny to be doing it so soon. I wondered how often she used that during the day when I was working and the kids were in school? I was beginning to think she was just sex starved and bored. How much sex did this woman want? I did it with her three times a week and never had a complaint she wanted more, so why this urge to have it more? Well, if she was that starved for sexual attention, she was going to have her fill tonight. I snuck downstairs and went to the basement. I got some duct tape and came back up. I crept back up to the room and listened. She was into it big time. I could hear the difference in pitch of the vibrator as it must have been going in and out. I burst through the door and surprised the shit out of her. She had the thing buried deep inside her pussy and was rubbing her clit. She didn't get to cum and she wouldn't, until the guys were with her. She had this stunned look of disbelief on her face, that she had been caught with her hand in the cookie jar.

"Didn't feel like having fun with me I see. That's okay, we'll have lots of fun now." I said to her as I climbed on top of her. I pinned her down with my weight and reached under the bed and found the ties. I grabbed them and took one of them. I took one hand and tied it around her wrist and then put my knee back on it. I tied it to the headboard and then took another one. She looked at me in shock and wonder as to what I was doing. I was smiling happily and tied her other hand to the headboard. She must have been thinking we were going to be getting into some kinky sex and let me tie her legs as well. The funny thing about it was, that during all of this, the vibrator was still buzzing away in her. I pulled it out and wiped it off in her clean hair. This ticked her off.

"What do you think your doing?" Was all she asked.

"Nothing. Just thought I'd have some fun." I told her while I was reaching under for the sleep mask.

I put it on her and then took some tape and ripped it off the roll. I waited until her mouth was closed and then taped it shut. Now she started to get worried and struggled.

"Now, you skanky bitch, I want you to listen to what I have to tell you. I know all about you and Steven Jacob Henderson. Oh yes, I know his name and everything else about him. I happened to see the car parked in his driveway on Monday and wondered why it was there. I don't know how long you've been fucking this guy, but I know you have. I saw you." I saw her stiffen at this statement. "Oh yeah, right through his bedroom window, yesterday. I must say, you're quite the little sex fiend aren't you? I don't want to hear any bullshit, that's why you're mouth is taped. How the fuck could you let him do those things to you and you tell me no way. I saw you fucking him and then he slammed you up the ass. If that wasn't enough, you sucked his cock right after and swallowewd his cum, and then licked his cock clean. since when did you become a shit eater? I couldn't believe what I saw. Oh wait, there's more. I know damn well you were talking to him earlier when I came home and if that wasn't enough, you did it again and told him you loved him. And now you're lying here fucking that cunt of yours with a dildo and thinking of him. So, want to deny any of it?" I confronted her with all the damning evidence and she was crying. "Do you deny it?" I asked her more forcefully. She wouldn't give me an answer, so I convinced her to. I slapped her hard across the face and asked again. This time I got a shake of her head confirming she didn't.

"So, this is what's going to happen. In about a half hour or so, I have the guys from the bowling team coming over. They think there's a woman who looks just like you and she wants to fuck all of them. Guess what? You're going to. God knows the poor bastards are hard up for a good lay. So they're going to come in here and get naked and fuck you any way they want. You're going to let them take you in every hole you have and then suck their cocks clean again. and you know what? I don't want to hear one fucking complaint or there will be more trouble for you. Got it?" I waited for a nod, but only tears and sobbing through her nose came out. I smacked her face and asked again. "Got it?". I got a nod of agreeance and pulled the tape off her mouth. As soon as it was off, she tried to tell me her garbage lies. I smacked her again and told her to shut her fucking mouth or she would suffer more. I had just hit her three times and realized I had never thought about doing that before. I almost liked the idea of hitting her and wanted to beat the crap out of her, but I didn't want the guys to have damaged goods.I left the room and went to the living room to wait.

It was twenty minutes or so later when I saw headlights pull in the driveway and then doors closing. I walked to the door and opened it to my buddies and let them in. They all looked about as excited as any guy would under the circumstances. They even dressed up, as well as could be expected by them. They came in the den and sat around and looked at me as if I was the director. Jeff spoke to me first.

"Is she coming soon?"

"She's already here. She's up in my room, tied to the bed. She likes that kind of shit. She said she wants to be blindfolded and not see anyone or talk to them. She's a bit on the kinky side, so she likes stuff like deep throating and ass fucking, two cocks in her at one time, and she said she wants to suck each and every one of you and lick your cocks clean, especially after you fuck her ass. I know she's clean, but use condoms just to be safe. You all brought them I hope?" I looked at them and they all smiled and showed me them. each had a strip of six.

"We stopped at the drug store on the way over." Harold told me.

I gave then two thumbs up and then told them I was going to go up and see if she was ready. I went up and she wasn't crying anymore, but looked really scared.

"Smile bitch and act like you enjoy it. If you say anything to them and give this away, I'll really make it bad for you. Now, get it together and they'll be up after a couple of beers." I left her and went down to the guys.

They were into the beers, getting their courage up and I told them to slow down and make sure they didn't drink too much and get limp dick.

"Guys, don't worry. It's a sure thing. No worries about making sure she likes you or anything. You're all getting fucked and sucked like you've never been done before."

"How do you know this broad PJ?" Johnny asked me. I was sure he thought this was too good to be true.

"I have a customer I do lots of work for. His cousin is a bit of a sex fiend, and he was telling me about her. He said she likes a gangbang and getting fucked. I didn't believe him myself, until he called her and I talked to her. She told me straight up that it was true. This chick even does it with girls." I threw in just to spice it up.

This got them all excited and they were anxious to see her for themselves.

"Her name is Beth, and you can tell her to do anything you want to you, but you can't ask her things. She doesn't want to talk to you, it helps with the whole mind control thing or something. I don't know, just don't okay."

They all nodded and agreed and then it was time.

"Ready for the fuck of a lifetime guys? Then let's go." I said as I led the way.

I walked into the room with the guys following me and the look on their faces was priceless. They looked at Mel lying there naked and tied up and I could see the bulges start to grow. Gary being the perv that he is, was bravest and stuck his nose right between Mel's legs and inhaled her pussy odour.

"That's grade A cunt if I ever smelled one." He said to us. I knew it was probably the first one he smelled in ten years.

Gary wasn't shy about getting started and had his clothes off as fast as if they were on fire. He climbed on top of Mel's chest and held his cock to her mouth.

"Suck my cock baby. I want it nice and hard before I fuck that sweet meat you got down there." He told her and Mel opened her mouth and Gary shoved his semi-erection full in.

Mel gagged and he backed off a little, but kept it in her mouth. Mel started to suck on it, but I could tell she wasn't enjoying it.

I looked at the guys and they were mesmerized by it. This was more exciting to watch than peelers and porn together.

"Pretty nice eh? I told you she was hot. Who'd like to get a taste of fresh pussy, before it's all fucked out?" I asked them.

Kenny didn't waste a breath and jumped between Mel's legs. He gobbled her up and made all these slobbery sounds. I don't think he knew what he was doing, but an invitation to lick pussy didn't come every day for him.

"Let me have some too, Kenny." Johnny said to him as he climbed up and knelt beside him.

They looked like hungry dogs at a bowl of raw meat. I stood back and watched them go at her and heard the sounds of distress come from her. She'll make more sounds than that when they're finished with her.

For all that I had loved her and wanted to be with her all my life, I felt nothing for her now but contempt. She had a chance to live a life of leisure and enjoy the fruits of my labour, but she threw it all away to have sex with Stevie-boy instead. I hoped he was worth it all, because this life was done.

Gary was happy with his hard on and climbed off. He unwrapped a condom and slid it on. I was impressed with his size. He was at least 7-8 inches long and wanted to show everyone how much he wanted to fuck her. Kenny and Johnny backed off and watched as Gary positioned his cock in her pussy and then shoved it in. Mel screamed out as she felt it open her forcefully and then she just grunted, as he pumped his hips in and out of her. The guys looked on in awe as they watched Gary fuck her. The reality that they were going to get to do it as well, had them brave enough that they were stripping off their clothes. Kenny and Johnny were kneeling beside Mel's face and sticking their cocks into her mouth. Mel was sucking at both of them in turn and Kenny, for all his lack of height, had a pretty good size to him. He muscled Mel's face away from Johnny and started to thrust it in her mouth.

I looked at them and smiled, feeling real happy my friends were enjoying themselves. This would be something we'd talk about for years while we bowled and I'm sure I'd get asked if they could do it again. I would have to come up with some excuse that it wouldn't, but the memory would last for the rest of their lives. Mine too.

Kenny was pumping his cock into Mel like a madman and I think he wanted to just blow his load in her. Johnny was stroking his cock to keep it ready for his turn. Harold and Jeff were standing at the side of the bed and watched the guys getting sucked and fucked and stroked themselves.

I looked at them and Mel and then took a seat in the small chair we have in the corner. I drank my beer and watched it all going on and it felt like a porno movie, except better.

Gary was getting ready to cum and he was howling like a monkey. I had to laugh and watched as he shook and plunged as deep inside her as he could. He finished and pulled out, then stood with a big grin on his face and a condom full of cum. I grabbed the wastebasket and he stripped it off and threw it in. I looked at it and hoped it would be full of used condoms by the time they were finished.

Harold didn't waste anytime getting his condom on and took his turn between Mel's legs.

"Hey PJ, can we untie her legs?" He asked me, and I figured it was okay, because he wasn't that well endowed and needed a better position to get into her.

I got up and untied both ties and Harold picked Mel's legs up and opened them. He was about 4-5" long, but really thick. He didn't seem to have a problem finding his mark and stuck it right in her. There was no graceful stroking to him, just hammered it in and went to town. Kenny seemed delighted in how Mel sucked him and he jammed his cock into her mouth and grunted. No offence to him, but he looked like a small gorilla just shooting his cum into her mouth.

"Lick my cum off baby. I want it nice and clean when it's my turn to fuck that pussy." He said after he came.

Johnny wasted no time in getting his cock into Mel's mouth after Kenny jumped down off the bed. Jeff still stood there transfixed, watching all the sex action going on.

"Hey Jeff, what do you want to try first?" I asked him.

"I'm going to be the first to fuck her ass. Remember Cindy Gillespie? She used to let me fuck her ass all the time. Damn I love that feeling. They're so tight and smooth." He told me while he watched.

"Guys, Jeff has dibs on Beth's ass first okay?" I told them, making sure they didn't go out of turn.

I could hear a moan of dismal acknowledgement from Mel, knowing her ass was next on the chopping block.

Kenny looked so excited about getting his rocks off for the first time in ages. He was standing there bouncing on is feet like a little boy and I had to laugh.

"Great stuff huh, Kenny?" I said to him and he turned to me.

"Aww PJ, this is the best!" He replied still excited.

Johnny was enjoying the way Mel sucked his cock. He had his eyes closed and seemed to be concentrating on what she was doing.

Harold was just going like gangbusters and was slamming into Mel just as fast as his hips would go. I could hear the sloppy wetness coming from Mel's pussy and knew she was horny, even though this wan't what she wanted to do. I guess a fuck is a fuck at this point to her and she was reluctantly accepting this.

Harold started to grunt and groan and then a high pitched whining started. He had a firm hold of Mel's thighs and jammed it in as far as he could. He must have shot a good wad into his condom and then let her legs drop when he finished.