Payback's a Bitch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked at Jeff with amazement at how he seemed to put everything in perspective for me. I had listened to him explain it in a way that made perfect sense, I just had to come to terms with it and see if I could do it. I looked at him, with his pecker hanging there, looking at me with hope in his eyes that he and the others could have another round of wild, kinky sex at least once more tonight. It didn't take much to think that he and the others still deserved to have their way with Mel and said, "Sure, you guys have a good time. I'll be up in a minute after I think about what you said."

"Thanks PJ, You are one hell of a great guy. see you up there soon." And he quickly went up to tell the guys the party was still on.

I sat there thinking about what Jeff had said and damn, it did make sense. I mean, I got to keep my wife and family together. My family and my in-laws wouldn't be shamed by her. I would be getting great sex and whatever I came up with and Jeff would make sure the guys helped me get even with Stevie-boy. It was a win-win thing. But could I stand to watch her have sex with my buddies once a month? Fucking eh I could. They were up there right now throwing it to her any way they could. They wore their condoms and they seemed to really want to please her. Mel certainly wouldn't object. She wanted this in the first place. Yeah, Let's party!

I ran up the stairs and went in the room. The guys were at her in every hole. Only Jeff was standing there watching and looked at me when I came in. I gave him two thumbs up and smiled. For some reason, I didn't mind it when he came up and hugged me. I felt his naked body pressed to me and I put it aside and hugged him back.

"Thanks buddy. I feel good about this. It's a good idea and I think it'll work."

We patted each other's back and then I stripped off my clothes. I waited until they all had a chance to cum before I stopped the proceedings.

"Guys, I have something to tell you and you too Mel."

I took off her sleep mask and untied her hands. She sat up and looked at me naked and seemed to be wondering what I was going to do.

"Here's the deal. Jeff came up with an idea that sounds great and I think you'll all agree. Mel, you seem to be really sorry for fucking up things the way that you have, and I believe you. I'm trying to understand your need to have all this wild sex and come to terms with it and I think this will help. Guys, I can see you're all getting off having the best time of your lives fucking her and she doesn't mind it either, that you're doing her. I can live with that and if Mel is okay with it, I'm thinking we all get together once a month after bowling and let Mel and you guys go at it. You always have to wear condoms, 'cause as much as I like you guys, I don't want a little any of you running around, okay. Now Jeff has said he's willing to help me get Steve back for this. Let's face it, if he didn't stick his dick in where it didn't belong, none of this would've happened in the first place. So, are you willing to help me get him back for it? Mel, you too."

Jeff put his hand up and all the others did as well, including Mel. I looked at them all and smiled.

"Thanks guys, Mel. I think this'll be great if we keep it together and just have a great time.You okay with this idea?" I said looking at her with hope.

"Oh PJ, I love you so much. Thank you, thank you, thank you. I'll do whatever you ask me to and I won't say no to anything. I'll be the best wife I can be and do my best to make you happy with me again."

I held my arms open to her and she ran into them. I hugged her tightly and kissed her forehead as she buried her face into my chest. I loved the feel of her body pressed to mine. always have and always will. Just felt right to me.

"You're not out of the woods yet baby. You're going to be doing one shitload of making up for what you've done, and we'll talk about that later. Right now, I want you to get on your knees and suck my cock like you've never done before and then I want some of that ass and pussy, before the guys stretch you so big, I'll need a 2X4 strapped to my ass, so I don't fall in." I laughed my way through the last part and Mel smiled at me, knowing I was joking.

The guys stood back and watched as Mel got on her knees and took my cock in her mouth and hand and started to suck me with all the love and passion she had. The guys sent up a cheer and I raised my hand and shook it in victory.

"Go Mel, go Mel, go Mel." The guys started chanting as she got me hard and sucked me in all the way.

The guys could see I was really enjoying it and then it was my turn.

"Go PJ, go PJ, go PJ." they shouted as I grabbed her head and stuffed my cock down her throat.

Mel took it all in and worked it with her throat and lips. I was getting the best blow job I ever had and it was all because she slept with a low life bastard.

I felt my balls contracting into me and I blew.my load straight down her pipe and into her gut. I didn't even feel my cock deflate I was so horny. I picked her up and pushed her onto the bed and put her legs over my shoulders. I had no trouble finding the wet spot and slid my cock into her all the way. i started to fuck her hard and then looked at the guys smiling at me. I motioned to them to join in and so did Mel. She took Harold and Johnny in her hands and Gary was right in front of me with his cock in her mouth. Jeff stood beside me and whispered in my ear.

"When you're ready, I'll wait until you take her in the ass and then I want some of her pussy."

I gave him a high five and winked.

I merrily fucked away at Mel and watched the guys all getting hard ons and loving what Mel did to them. I did my best not to cum, as I wanted to blow my load right up her ass. This was going to be a first for me. I had a twinge of regret that I wasn't the one to take her cherry there, but hey, can't have everything you want, right.

Kenny was standing on the other side and he looked a little left out.

"Kenny, get up here and see what you can do to this pussy and make it cum for me. C'mon buddy, show her what you got." I told him as I backed out and offered him my place. Kenny was sliding a condom on as fast as lightning and knelt between Mel's legs. He slid it in and was instantly transfixed with looking at his cock going in and out.

Gary was thrilled that Mel could take him all in and he was humping her face like crazy. Mel was making loud, slurpy noises and then they stopped. She was wrapping her lips around Gary's cock and sucking him in. Gary made a noise that sounded like a horse whinny and everyone laughed as he came into Mel's mouth. Again I was impressed as she sucked everything out and didn't waste a drop. Johnny and Harold were enjoying their handjobs and when Gary plopped out of Mel's mouth and got down, she was turning her head and giving them each a good suck in between hand strokes.

I was actually very impressed with my wife's talents. I know a lot of you are saying all kinds of shit about guys watching their wife sucking and fucking other guys and shit, but this was wild. I felt no jealousy or anger or anything negative. I felt really good inside and found I enjoyed watching all the people in my life that mattered being happy. Johnny came first and his load blew out right over Mel's face and onto Harold's cock. Mel kept stroking Johnny and opened her mouth wide to catch the rest. When Johnny finished cumming, she sucked all the cum off Harold's cock and worked at him to cum too. He eagerly complied a little while later and Mel made sure it all went into her mouth. She gave it a good suck and a lick and kissed the tip when he was finished. Gary, Johnny, Harold and Jeff stood with me, while we watched Kenny work his cock into Mel.

He wasn't the biggest guy in the room, but he knew something we didn't. He was stroking her in his own style and Mel was loving it. She grabbed his hips and had him ride her to the finish line. Kenny kept a steady pace and pretty soon, Mel's pussy was getting wetter sounding and then Kenny started to pump her hard and fast. Mel was crying out to him to fuck her and Kenny gave her everything he had. God love the guy, Mel must be the first woman he's had in decades and he was looking like a stud at his best. The sound of his fat, Buddha belly slapping against Mel's was funny, but we kept our laughter quiet and just snickered, as he brought Mel to an orgasm. Kenny was thrilled at pleasing her and his cock erupted inside her. He was panting and sweating like crazy, but he was grinning like a fool. Mel opened her eyes and smiled at him and in a show of appreciation for his hard work, she pulled him to her and gave him and real, nice kiss. I think that, more than anything made Kenny feel the best he's ever felt about himself in his life. I knew for a fact that Kenny hadn't been with a woman since high school and now after twenty some odd years later, he was going to be getting laid with regularity. I felt a compassionate, warm feeling for Mel at that point for doing that. Just that show of affection must have meant more to him than any sex he could have. Kenny sat up and was beaming from ear to ear, looking at her and I could hear him quietly say, "Thanks" to her.

He climbed off and stood beside us and we clapped him on the back and saw him blush bright red.

"Way to go stud." I told him and he looked proud of himself.

This was turning out to be the best thing for all of us, after all.

"Alright Amigo, ready to do it to her?" I asked Jeff.

"You got it. Let's see if we can get her to squirt for you again." He said as we got on the bed.

Mel looked expectantly happy at the thought of two cocks in her again, especially since one was mine. She turned on her side and positioned herself for us, holding her leg up to give us room.

"You first PJ." Jeff told me and I rubbed my cock into her pussy, which was soaking with her cum and got it nice and wet. I moved and brought the head to her asshole and pushed inside her. I was amazed that she was still tight feeling, after the pounding she took earlier. I felt the smoothness of her and the warmth wrapped around me like a velvet glove. I went as deep as I could and looked at Jeff to get into her pussy. He made sure his condom was on tight and then slid into her. I could feel his cock slide along mine and thought it was the weirdest feeling. We took turns going in and out and found our rythym. I looked at the guys standing there watching us and they seemed to be about the happiest bunch you've ever seen.

I was loving the feel of Mel's ass and knew this was going to be something I wanted to enjoy on a regular basis. The sensation was really something else. I loved Mel's pussy, but her ass was golden. I savoured every minute I was inside her, but I was so turned on that I could feel myself ready to cum. I looked at Mel and saw she was in her glory getting the shit fucked out of both holes and I lost beat and just stroked her for all I was worth. I remembered how she liked to suck cock after it was in her ass and pulled out and quickly moved up to her face. She quickly moved so she could suck me and I stuck it into her mouth. I felt her swallowing and licking me with her tongue inside her mouth and that was just the best. She gave me a good suck to empty me and then licked me claen with a sexy, little smile on her face. Everbody talks about having great sex with a real slut of a woman and I felt blessed that my wife was one.

She let me go and I stayed up beside her and watched Jeff give her a good fuck. He was pretty well hung and seemed to fill her well fucked pussy nicely. Mel looked at me and whispered in my ear.

"Get me my vibrator Baby. I want to squirt so bad."

I looked for it and found it on the floor. I ran to the bathroom and washed it off and came back and gave it to her. She turned it on full and touched it to her clit. She moved a little to get Jeff's cock hitting her inside the right way and she was set.

Jeff kept hitting her right where she wanted and she held the tip of her vibe right on her clit and then she strated to cry out.

"Oh yeah, oh PJ, I'm going to cum Baby. Get ready guys, I'm going to squirt. Yes, yes, yes, OOOhhhh." She cried out and then the gush started .

She squirted so much of her juice out at once, Jeff's cock flew out and she was humping thin air, but still cumming. We all watched with awestruck faces at how powerful it looked. Mel was whining and grimacing like she was in pain, but we knew it was real pleasure she was feeling. When it stopped, she turned off her vibe and lay there panting and moaning.

"What do you think guys? Is she awesome or what?" I asked them.

All of them started to clap and cheer for her and I joined in. Mel opened her eyes and weakly smiled at us. She motioned for me to come to her and she kissed me lovingly. I stood back up and she called to each one to kiss them. Johnny was a bit nervous about his bad breath, but Mel ignored it and kissed him just as nicely. Gary was the only one to go a little further and took the liberty of giving her a little tongue action. When she was finished, I helped her up and she went to the bathroom and cleaned herself up and straightened herself out as well. She came back looking like her regular self, but had a glow to her that said she was as satisfied as she had ever wanted to be. Somehow, I felt happy for her that she no longer had to cheat on me and would be satisfied as much as she needed to be.

We all got dressed, except Mel, I said I wanted her naked, because she looked as sexy as hell like that, and she happily went down stairs with us. We sat in the den and turned on the sports channel and Mel made a large pot of coffee and fixed us sandwiches. She brought it all in on a tray and sat it down for everyone to help themselves. She grabbed a cup and a sandwich for me and sat on my lap and fed me. I put my arms around her waist and hugged her as she served me up big time.

It was two in the morning when the guys left and Mel gave them all a kiss and a hug goodnight and I just hugged them and thanked them. I asked them to come by later in the day and we would all decide how we would get Steve back. They agreed and said they'd all think of something to do.

Mel and I went back up and stripped the sheets off and made the bed again. I picked up the basket and looked in and did a rough count of empty condoms. Without touching them, I counted 18, maybe more. I put it in the corner and climbed in beside Mel. She cuddled into me real close and kissed me lovingly and hugged me tightly. She was going to say something, but I put my finger to her lips and said it could wait until morning. I kissed her and held her close and we were sleeping in minutes after turning out the lights.

I woke up first and looked at Mel sleeping very soundly and peacefully. She had been fucked by six guys at least three times each and decided any more sex would be too aggravating to wake up to and let her sleep it off. I went to the kitchen and fixed a pot of coffee and started thinking about Steve. The first thought was to beat the bastard to death and all manner of horrid things, but knew I would end up in jail for it. I had to think of a way that he would suffer and not get me or anyone else in too much trouble. Everything I came up with was too violent and left it alone in my head. I heard footsteps going to the bathroom and knew Mel had finally woke up. She came downstairs and found me in the kitchen. I loved that she was still naked and she sat on my lap and wrapped her arms around my neck. I hugged her close and said, "Good morning, sleep well?" I knew she had.

"Morning Sweetheart, I feel great. How are you?" I felt her warm breath on my ear as she spoke and it made me shiver.

"Actually, I feel great too. I really do. I didn't know if I would, after I had a chance to think more about Jeff's idea. I have to admit, after last night's fun, I'm okay with you doing it with the guys. How do you feel about it?"

"Last night, when it first happened, I was feeling sick to my stomach with fear and shame. But once they started getting me going, I wanted them to do everything to me. Did you see me squirt?"

"Yeah, When did you find out you could do that?"

"Last night was the first time. I think it was because I was getting fucked in my ass and my pussy at the same time. It felt so strong inside me, like nothing I ever felt before. Oh PJ, I loved feeling you in my ass, I really did. I want to do that with you more, okay."

"No problem there, Baby. Your ass is sweet. I'd love to do it right now, but I guess you're a liittle too sore."

"Yeah, I am. The guys really gave it to me last night. You know, Kenny is really good at fucking for a little guy. He seemed to know just the right way to do me and get me going."

"I noticed that too. We were watching him and saw how he did it and then saw how you liked it."

"Can you believe Gary? He's something else. That guy just has pervert written all over him. He didn't hurt me, but he sure wanted to do things that were weird."

"Like what?"

"Like when he was licking my clit when Kenny was fucking me. Do you think he might be a bit gay or something?"

"Nah, why do you think that?"

"Just that most guys wouldn't stick their face that close to another guys cock. He didn't seem bothered by it at all."

"Well, maybe he's just like you said he is. He's just a real perv at heart."

"Yeah, I guess so. But the other guys were really nice. I never thought I'd say this, but Jeff is really a great guy. I always thought he was just a goofy kind of guy and never took him seriously before. But when he said he wanted to fuck my ass and did it, he was great. And when he talked to you about everything and came up with the idea, I kinda feel different about him. I feel like he's someone I could get to like as a friend, you know?"

"I always stuck by him Mel. I know he likes to joke around and do crazy stuff, but inside, he's got a heart of gold. That guy would give me the shirt off his back if I asked him to."

"I believe he would. I'm going to have to thank him for helping us out. If it wasn't for him, I'd be out on the street right now, wouldn't I?"

"You know, I'm not sure what I would have done. I was pissed at you. I mean pissed. But after he talked to me and you told us all about the sex thing and I thought about it. I started to understand why you did it. I started to feel sorry for you and that changed my mind. I hated the idea of not being with you and the kids and our families finding out. I figured he had the best solution and I think it'll work, don't you?"

"Yes, I do. And I'm not just saying that so I'll have lots of sex either. I have treated you badly, I admit it. I should be more grateful for all your hard work and let me stay home. I promise from now on you'll have a dinner ready for you every night and it'll never be nuked. You just let me know when you'll be home and I'll make sure it's on the table when you get in. I'll make love to you anytime you want and I'll make sure it's the best you've ever had. I swear."

"Really? Anytime I want? So how about a little head to start my day?"

"You got it, big boy."

Mel slid off my lap and spread my legs. She kissed my legs up to my crotch and took my cock in her hand. She kissed it and licked it and then slowly sucked me in. I could feel myself swelling and getting longer with each stroke. Mel really was a good cocksucker, no doubt about it. I stretched out and let Mel go at me and she worked my cock deep into her throat and back again. That had to be the greatest feeling for a guy, to feel your cock swallowed whole down your woman's throat.

She pulled back, sucking me with her lips and she just kept looking in my eyes the whole time, watching me. It turned me on even more when she did that. I looked at her and saw the love and enjoyment of pleasing me and well, it didn't take much of that and I was ready to blow. I held her head to me and she bobbed up and down and stroked me. I felt the first surge of cum and she did too. She sucked at me and drank me down and finished me off with a good lick and a kiss.