Payback's a Bitch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lance gt
lance gt
225 Followers

"You like?"

"Oh baby, you suck cock,like a pro. That was awesome. What a great way to start the day."

"I'll be happy to start every day like that for you."

"Deal. I think that would show you're ready to make up for all of this. I'll think of more stuff, but that's a good start."

"I love you PJ. I'll do everything you want me too. Just ask and I'll do it."

I pulled her up to me and even though she had just swallowed my cum, I kissed her hard. We sat and had coffee and then she made me a great breakfast. She fed me everything and wiped my mouth clean and told me to go have a shower. I kissed her and went up and started the water running. I climbed in the stall and started to wash myself. I felt a rush of cold air and knew Mel had joined me. She lathered me up and washed me thoroughly from head to toe and rinsed me off. I looked at her and then did the same to her. I felt her body relax and enjoy how I touched her. I paid close attention to the juicy bits and made sure they were well cleaned. I rinsed her off and we got out. She dried me off and then herself and wrapped a towel around her body and a smaller one for her hair. We walked hand in hand to the bedroom and I suddenly felt like we were teenagers again and starting out. We got dressed and sat in the den talking, when the doorbell rang and some of the guys were there.

Mel opened the door and Harold, Johnny and Gary came in. Mel greeted them with a hug and a kiss on the cheek and asked if they would like anything to drink. Coffee was the bevvie of choice for them all and Mel went to the kitchen to make some.

We sat in the den talking about last night's sexual extravaganza with Mel and they all had nothing but great things to say about it. One thing stood out and that was Mel's ability to take care of four guys at once. I had to agree with them and said she really did seem to enjoy having lots of things happen at the same time. We hushed our talk of Mel when she came back in with the coffee, but the looks on the guys faces let her know we had. She looked at them and most, except for Gary were blushing. Gary just looked at her with a lascivious grin and said thanks when he took his coffee.

I wanted to wait until all the guys were there before we discussed what to do about Steve, so we talked about bowling. Kenny showed up a little while later and it was just Jeff we were waiting for. Kenny looked at Mel when he came in and Mel gave him a big hug and a kiss. Kenny looked like a little, fat kid standing next to her, Mel was that much taller than him. Kenny didn't seem to mind because his face was almost level with Mel's tits. I saw him snuggle into them a bit when they were hugging. He joined us for coffee and bowling talk and we talked about his almost perfect score and hoped he'd do it the next time.

"Thanks guys. I hope I can get it next time. But I got a perfect score last night, didn't I Mel?" Kenny said looking at Mel with a grin.

"Yes you did, stud. You're pretty good with that cock of yours, I must say. thanks for the great orgasm." Mel said as she smoothed her hand over his balding head.

Kenny looked like he grew several inches he felt so proud. Just then the doorbell rang and we knew it was Jeff. Mel let him in and I could see from where I was sitting that she gave him a warm, loving hug and a peck on the lips. Jeff looked awed by the affection and Mel took his hand and led him in.

"Looks like the gangs all here, so what say we put our heads together and see what we can come up with for Stevie-boy." I told them.

Gary was first to suggest that we get him and beat the crap out of him and kick his balls in so bad they wouldn't work anymore. We all said we'd like to do that, but it would get us in trouble with the cops and we didn't want that. Gary raised his hands in a manner saying, 'Hey, I'd do it'.

Kenny wanted to set fire to his house and his car secretly, but we still stood a chance of getting caught if someone saw us.

Harold was getting closer with his suggestion. He wanted to find a hooker with STD's and set him up with her. Sounded good, but we didn't know any hookers with STD's.

Johnny thought it would be okay if he poured anti-freeze in his gas tank and that would kill his engine and the insurance wouldn't pay out. Something to think about, but nothing nasty for Steve himself.

Jeff was the nastiest and wanted to skin his cock and balls and put them on display in front of his house. We all loved the idea, but again, we might get caught and sent to jail.

I was at a loss myself to think of something equal to what he did to me and get him back.

Mel spoke up and she seemed to have given it more thought than all of us.

"I think I know how to get him back and not get into trouble. Well, not a lot of trouble anyway. Besides, with what I'm thinking, he wouldn't want anyone to know what happened because he'd be so embarrassed."

"What have you got in mind Hon?" I asked her, anxious to hear what she had in store.

"Okay, I know more about him than any of you do, right. I know he likes having anal sex more than anything else. What I was thinking was to get him back with a taste of his own medicine. I can set it up with him and go to his place and you guys can wait outside, down the street. I know it wouldn't take more than a few minutes and he'll want to be in the bedroom and fuck me. I won't let him of course, but I'll make sure the door is open and you guys come in and surprise him."

I was liking the idea of it so far and wanted to know what she wanted to do.

" I think if you guys don't have a problem with it, why not fuck him up the ass with things. You know, a cucumber, a banana or two, or even PJ jr.'s toy bat. Stuff like that. To add a little more insult to it, I was thinking a good spanking with a belt should do it. Then when you think he's had enough punishment, We'll sneak him out and into your van and take him to the store parking lot. Blindfold him, gag him and hang a sign around his neck saying something stupid about him. Throw him out so he's naked for everyone to see, with a big cucumber or something hanging out of his ass and leave him there. What do you think?"

We all looked at Mel with slack jaws as we heard how nasty it all sounded.

"What do you think guys? Does that sound good enough for old Stevie-boy? I sure as hell think he needs a good ass whuppin'. And the idea of making it public tops it off just nicely. I like it, what do you say? Wanna give him a taste of his own medicine?" I asked them.

The vote seemed unanimous and we all cheered Mel for a brilliant idea.

I pulled Mel to me and hugged her tight. I thought about it and it did sound good. The bastard wouldn't want anyone one to know it was us that did it to him, because then everyone one would know what a low-life he is. The thought of stuffing lots of different things up his ass had all of us thinking of things to use. Kenny came up with something to write on him. He also decided indelible ink marker would be best. That wouldn't come off for a long time. Gary was creative and said we should use crazy glue on the cucumber in his ass when we kick him out. He wouldn't be able to pull it out. Harold took it one step further and said he was going to glue his cock to his balls. If the asshole thought about getting a hard on, it would yank his sack up and pull on his cock at the same time. Kenny did his impression of Larry the CableGuy and said, "I don't care who you are, now that's funny". We howled in laughter at his portrayal and agreed it sounded like it had just the right amount of pain and suffering to go with the humiliation. Mel wanted to know when it would be a good time for everyone and they said anytime. They all said they'd take a sick day at work to do it. Now that's friendship, and I don't care who you are.

Mel said she'd call him Monday morning and set it up. Seems lover boy is unemployed and has all day to spend searching for bored housewives to prey on. We agreed to meet here at my place and let Mel go over first. We'd follow in the van and give her five minutes to get started. She said she'd make sure she told him on the phone she was real horny after no sex all weekend and wanted to jump in bed and get fucked. It still left a bad taste in my mouth to hear her say it, even though it was a lie. I remembered she had been doing that all along till now. I put it out of my head and said the past is in the past and moved forward. Mel and I thanked them for their friendship and support and promised a repeat or better of last night next time we got together.

Monday morning around 9, Mel called him and he said he was ready to go anytime she wanted to come over. She gave him the excuse that she had to wait for a delivery first and when it came, she'd call him and come right over. The trap was set and we waited until the guys showed up. They were all there by 9:30 and we went over the plan again. We had the cucumber and PJ's bat, bananas and the glue and Kenny brought a pink marker to write with. I had two of my nicest belts and the ties from last night and Mel had her bottle of lube. Gary brought a gag ball, we all wondered why he had that, but it would help. We loaded it in the van and gave Mel a head start after phoning him.

I pulled up a couple of houses down and we got out and walked up to the door. Sure enough it wasn't locked, in fact it was slightly ajar. I eased it open and we crept as quietly as we could to the bedroom. I remembered which room it was and I saw the door wasn't closed all the way. I peeked through the crack and saw that Mel was busy taking his pants down and knew it was time to strike.

We all burst in yelling, to throw him off and we jumped him. We got him on the bed and the look of fear and horror to see all of us was priceless. We held him down and he looked at Mel to see what was going on.

"Time to pay the piper Steve. You took advantage of me and God knows how many other women. I'd hate to think of how many marriages you broke up, but mine isn't going to be one of them. By the way, this is my husband PJ and our friends. They're going to let you see what it's like to be taken advantage of. Hope you enjoy it." Mel told him with calmness in her voice, but her eyes were blazing with revenge.

I picked up on her use of the term 'our friends' and was happy that she thought of them that way.

We tied his hands together and then his feet to each of the legs under the bed. He started to yell and Gary yanked his head back by his hair and stuffed the ball gag in his mouth. He made sure it was in there good and fastened it tightly. He struggled to get free, but Kenny sat on his ass and started to write. 'I'm an ass-whore and love to get fucked in the ass' in bright pink lettering. We laughed and he moved up and turned around to watch. Mel went first and took a belt and started to strap his ass. We watched line after line of red appear after she hit him. Harold seemed to want some of that action and took the other belt and started on the other side. Stevie-boy started to cry like a baby as his ass and thighs went crimson red. One of my favourite colours too. I took the belt from Mel and gave him twenty of my own. I hit him harder than both of them, taking my anger and revenge out on him. His ass went to a darker red and almost purple by the time I finished.

Gary took the belt from Harold and moved Kenny out of the way.He started to strap his cock and ballsand I thought for sure Steve was going to pass out from it.

Mel opened her bag and took out her bottle of lube. She opened it and stuck the end of it up Steve's ass and squeezed it hard. I saw half of what was in it go up his ass and thought she was being generous in prepping him for the assault on his opening.

Johnny opened out bag of stuff and took out the bananas first. He peeled the first one and tried to stuff it in, but it just mushed around the opening, making a mess.

"Hang on Johnny." Harold told him and grabbed the cucumber. He put the tip against Steve's opening and gave a good push. I saw Steve's head throw back from the pain and the cuke was in, He kept pushing until at least 10" disappeared inside.

"That's it Harold, give his tight little ass a good fucking like he did to mine." Mel told him.

Harold pumped the cuke in hard and fast and Stevie-boy was shaking and crying. I felt great satisfaction at seeing him writhe in agony and felt retribution for all the people who'd had their lives fucked up by him. Harold made sure the cuke was going in nice and easy before he pulled it out just to the tip.

"Now try a banana, Johnny." He said as he kept the cuke just inside to keep him open.

Johnny had the banana peeled and Harold pulled the cuke out and Johnny had it in before it closed up. He squeezed the skin and it shot up his ass. Harold pushed the cuke in again and gave it a good shove to get the banana well up in there. Steve's ass was making some very squishy sounds now. Kenny came and got the bat and swung it like he was hitting a ball. He held it to Mel and she squirted some lube on it. Kenny rubbed it around and looked at Gary. Gary knew what he wanted him to do and grabbed Steve's ass cheeks and spread them wide. The little bat wasn't that much wider than the cuke, but Kenny made sure he would know he was getting fucked the hard way. He pushed and pushed against the bat and Steve's ass wasn't giving up so easy. Kenny became frustrated and leaned his little body into it and that was all that was needed. We could hear the screams of pain from Steve through the ball in his mouth and Kenny smiled at his success. He worked the bat in further and further until the bat tapered down again. He started to stroke it with the same delight he did when he was fucking Mel. I think he just enjoyed watching things going in and out of people.

Mel stood beside me with her arm around my waist and mine was around her shoulders. We watched as our friends had fun fucking Steve's now well used ass. Gary decided a little more humiliation was in order and turned him on to his back. He took the marker and started to write.

"I have a little dick, but I like to suck big ones". We laughed and I asked if anyone one else wanted to do anything to him. Everyone thought he had been treated justly and we stood him up.

"Wait!" Jeff shouted. he grabbed the cuke and bent Steve over again. Gary held him and Jeff jammed it back in again. "Hand me the glue". He asked Johnny. I had almost forgotten about this part. He held the cuke and squirted the glue out of the little bottle. He made sure it was secure and stood him up. Steve howled through the ball as he felt the skin stretch. The cuke adjusted into his ass tightly and then Jeff turned him around.

"Just so you know I hate touching your cock, asshole." He told him, and gave his tenderized balls a punch. Steve's eyes rolled back and we almost thought he was going to puke.

Jeff squeezed some glue onto Steve's balls and begrudgingly held them to his cock. The glue set quickly and we could see that they were well stuck together. For added aggravation, Jeff smeared some on Steve's leg and stuck his balls and cock to it. The result left him in extreme agony anytime he had to walk and we made him walk to the door.

"Now fuckhead, this is what you get for fucking someone else's wife. You're lucky this is all you get. The guys wanted to cut your balls off and make you eat them. And that was just one of the nice things. Take your punishment like a man and remember to look the other way when you see a woman who's married. If we find out you said anything to anyone about this, we'll be back to take full revenge. That means you lose your balls and your cock, among other assorted things. Now, stay right there. We're going for a ride and drop you off at your favourite hunting grounds. Enjoy your public appearance as the scumbag bastard you are." I told him with as much meaness I could show him. The fear in his eyes said he agreed to keep quiet.

Mel put his robe over his shoulders to cover him when we took him out to the van. I went down the street and drove it up as close to the door as I could. Steve had a hard time trying to walk with his cock and balls glued to his leg, so the guys picked him up and tossed him in the side door. They all hurried in, after checking the houses to make sure no one was watching. Mel got in the car and we headed down to the mall and found a spot that looked nice and open.

Kenny opened the side door and Harold and Gary pushed him out on the ground. The pain must have been excruciating when he tried to use his legs to steady himself. He hit the ground on his side and lay there whimpering. No one saw us throw him out and we drove a short way away and watched. He struggled to his feet with great difficulty and stood there crying. He was naked and the writing on his chest and back was very visible. We laughed when he turned his back to us and we could see the cucumber sticking out of his ass. We noticed several shoppers walking his way and there was no where for Steve to hide. They spotted him and looked at him like some sicko and two laughed when they read his back. A few more came out and saw him and gave the same reaction. No one seemed in the mood to get involved with helping him and he stood there like the pathetic jerk he was. I drove back, with Mel following, and we got to the house. We went in and we couldn't stop laughing about it. We sat in the den and Mel and I thanked the guys for all their help. I brought out a round of beers for everyone and we toasted our success. Jeff looked at Mel and me and said what needed to be said.

"Guys I think we have just shown that friends are the best thing a person can have. PJ, Mel, you two are the best friends I've ever had. Now that we've 'bonded', I can include all of you guys as well. I want to say that I hope we can stay like this as friends forever."

We all looked at Jeff and then each other and agreed that we would be the best of friends. We had a group hug and shaked each others hands to solidify it.

Mel stood in the middle of us and said what all of us thought was a perfect way to end our adventure.

"Guys, as my way to show my appreciation for everything you've done for PJ and me and helping us to stay together, I'd like to see all of your cocks out and I want to suck off each and every one

of you."

The guys looked at me to see if it was okay and I showed them it was, by undoing my zipper and pulling my cock out. They all did the same in a flash and Mel started with me. After a hour and a half of lovingly sucking each one of us to a great ejaculation, she stood and wiped the little bit of cum on the side of her mouth.

I pulled her to me and hugged her tightly and told her she was the best wife a guy could have. The guys said basically the same, but substituted friend for wife. We watched them leave and waved goodbye, telling them that we could start in two weeks time with our get togethers. Mel and I headed upstairs and undressed. Mel was letting me have another turn at fucking that sweet ass of hers, as long as I took it easy.

Call me what you want, but I was the happiest guy living at that moment. Steve, we never heard from or about again. One thing we did know, payback's a bitch.

lance gt
lance gt
225 Followers