Payback's A Bitch

Story Info
Will a marriage survive a revenge plot.
7.4k words
3.96
108.6k
77
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hotprof1973
hotprof1973
1,252 Followers

PAYBACK'S A BITCH

By Hotprof1973

As with all my stories, this is not supposed to be a moral lesson, but just what I hope is an interesting story. That being said, I did consult with a clinic psychologist for the mental health issues involved in the plot to make the symptoms plausible as a potential consequence to what happens in this story (again, not a common but a potential). Mental illness is serious and I believe in treatment, support, and understanding for those suffering -- even though my fictional characters don't always feel that way. I'd like to also give a big thanks to rnebular for taking the time to edit and offer suggestions to this story; having another pair of eyes made a big difference.

  • HP

************************************************************************

Jason Shaw was initially concerned when the call came one o'clock in the morning. Could something have happened to his wife of eleven years, Morgan, who was having a girls' night out with a few friends and staying together at a hotel? Or his parents? Or Morgan's parents?

His concern turned to irritation when he saw it was Cliff Dunn calling. Cliff was formerly an associate manager at the insurance firm that Jason was the executive manager - the two never really got along. Cliff, about ten years older than Jason's thirty-three years, was a pompous jerk and a creep towards the female employees. When the company switched to a zero-tolerance policy on harassment, Jason fired Cliff after a complaint of him groping a summer student's ass. The student withdrew her complaint, but Jason suspected it was due to pressure from Cliff and stood his ground. That was held up when Cliff took the company to court for wrongful dismissal.

Cliff was a big, ugly, overweight bully and Jason was glad to be rid of him. However, Cliff did like to drink and two years since being fired, had called drunk about five times threatening or harassing Jason. Morgan wanted a restraining order, but Jason knew the guy was all talk, and if it came down to a fistfight, no way he'd lose to Cliff.

Jason knew he probably shouldn't, but he answered the phone. "Dunn, what the fuck do you want at this hour?"

"Shaw-baby, how's things?" Cliff said in a slurred voice. As Jason suspected, drunk. There was another female voice in the background, which he could barely make out -- probably a television.

"Jesus, Dunn. You fucked up. Just drop it and move on. Harassing me doesn't do anything."

"Shit, man. Not harassing you. This is a courtesy call. Thought you'd like to know I'm fucking your wife."

Jason laughed. Besides knowing his beautiful thirty-year-old wife would never cheat on him, she's never in her dreams look twice at a guy like Cliff -- even if he wasn't such a dickhead. "You're saying you had sex with Morgan? You must be super drunk."

"I didn't say had fucked, I said am fucking... as in right now as we speak. Here..."

Jason heard the phone move to the distinct sound of flesh slapping and a woman moaning, which did sound like Morgan. "God, yes, fuck me, I love it...love this cock in my pussy. Don't stop... feels so good, so good..."

"Hey, it's Jason... say hi," said Cliff's voice a bit further away.

"Oh, hi honey," said Morgan's voice, but she sounded completely wasted, "Cliff's dick feels so good... but, wish you were here, too. I'd kiss you... God, my pussy feels so good with a cock in it...fuck... yes...yes..."

"So, payback's a bitch, boss," said Cliff speaking into the phone again, "Don't worry, when I'm done in an hour or so, I'll pay for the cab back to your place. Keeping the underwear though...maybe the top as well.

As soon as Cliff hung up, Jason called right back. Of course, he didn't pick up. He called Morgan's cell, and then texted her. Nothing.

Going through a whirlwind of emotions, he went through the contacts on his phone and called Kyla, one of the women Morgan was out with, that he also was really good friends with her husband, Chad.

The phone rang about eight times, until a groggy voice picked up, "Jason? What the fuck?"

"Kyla, where's Morgan? This is important."

Kyla half-laughed, "What do you mean? You lost her already, after picking her up?"

"What do you mean picking her up? When? Where?"

"Jason, we came upstairs about eleven for bed," Kyla said a little more alert in a concerned tone, "Morgan was really drunk and getting flirty, so you were called to come pick her up and take her home. We were worried she'd do... Oh my god..."

"Kyla, nobody called me. Who said I was called? She's with someone right now -- a guy I fired... Kyla?"

"Shelley was the sober driver. She said that she called you and, place was crazy busy, so when she said Morgan was taken care of, I assumed... She's not here... Shelley, I mean... What the fuck... How do you know Morgan's with someone? Call the police."

"Kyla..." Jason steadied his nerves to get his words out calmly, "He called me while they were... together... Morgan knew I was on the phone acted like it was no big deal, and she was... enjoying herself."

"No way... I hope not the fat slob who was hitting on her on the dance floor. She was really out of it, but she'd never... Oh god, Jason. Still call the police, what if he drugged her?" Kyla sounded like she was crying.

Jason hung up, got dressed with the intent of driving to Cliff's apartment, but realized there was no guarantee that was where they were. What was he supposed to do with their four-year-old son? Wake him up to drag him across the city to find where mom was getting screwed? Instead, he poured himself a whiskey to settle his nerves and waited downstairs, looking out the front window.

It was only ninety minutes, but felt like forever until a car pulled up in the driveway. The Uber driver, an older Latino man jumped out and had his hands out defensively, "Look sir, I didn't touch her. She was like that when the guy helped her in the backseat. He said, 'take her to her husband -- he'll pay.' I asked if she was all right and wanted to go to the hospital instead, and she shook her head. Look, I didn't stare or anything..."

Slumped in the backseat was Morgan wearing a white hotel robe that was open. In the dim light, it was clear she was naked underneath and a mess.

"Look, I need to wake my son. Can you wait and I'll take her into my truck? We're going to the hospital. Can I also please get your contact information -- the police might want to talk to you?"

"Yes, of course, sir," said the man pulling out a piece of paper, "Here's my card. Please, don't worry, no charge. I have a family too."

Sitting in the examination room, waiting for the police and rape kit was torture. Morgan was still wearing the open robe, so photographs and swabs could be done. She had semen in her hair, on her face, and all over. The worse was written in marker on various places on her body was "Cliff came here."

Morgan didn't say anything, just cried. Little Tommy knew his mom was upset and was crying too. She wouldn't look Jason in the face.

Finally, Jason was waiting outside as various people - police, doctors, and counselors -- attended to his wife.

Little Tommy calmed down and fell asleep when two uniformed officers came out, with a grim look on their face.

"Mr. Shaw, let's go somewhere to talk..." said the older one, "Chuck is great with kids; he'll keep an eye on your boy for a second."

They walked into an empty examination room and the officer frowned and shook his head, "First, I'm only telling you this because Mrs. Shaw asked me to - legally, she has the right to confidentiality, but wants you to know everything."

"Okay..."

"Mr. Shaw, there is no evidence of any legal wrongdoing by Cliff Dunn."

"What do you mean..." Jason started raising his voice, but the officer silenced him with a look and hand gesture.

"Mr. Shaw, I said legal. Off the record, he's a slime ball that deserves a severe ass-kicking, but there's nothing we can charge him with. You could file for a restraining order for harassment, and stop him calling you or coming near either of you again, but that's it."

"I-I-I don't understand. I heard her -- that wasn't like my wife. She's an absolute wreck..."

"Mr. Shaw, I'm sorry, but this is going to be hard to hear. According to her, she cheated on you. Your wife willingly took MDMA -- better known as Molly or Ecstasy. She fully admits to it, and was aware it was a mood modifier. Yes, she was impaired -- especially her judgment -- but was not in a state of mind that she could not legally withdraw consent. She admits to turning down advances of other gentleman that night. She allowed sexual contact to occur in the bar where she encountered Mr. Dunn, in Dunn's car, and then rented a room with her own credit card where the... affair occurred...and..."

Jason eyes were watering, he was so upset and angry. "And... There's an and..."

The officer sighed and shook his head. "There's a video on your wife's phone clearly proving she was consenting to the activity and to being filmed... Please, don't watch it. We need it for evidence, just in case, but I told her to erase it after sending us a copy."

"What should I do?"

The officer sighed. "I can't tell you that... I don't know what I'd do in your position. Your wife is in rough shape, crashing from MDMA has a lot of potential negative mental effects that women are more suspect to. You need to be patient with that. She's also coming to terms, I think, with the guilt of cheating. The counselor is still talking with her, but she will need more -- both of you probably will. She said to take Tommy and go home. Mr. Shaw, I'm sorry, but if you do decide to kick someone's ass, just want to warn you that you can be charged with assault if the asshole decides to press charges... A guy who would taunt you like that seems like the type who would. Just be careful."

**

Jason took Tommy to his parents and was waiting alone in the early evening when Kyla came in with Morgan, who still looked terrible wearing sweats and a top he didn't recognized. Kyla looked worse with the side of her face looking like it was freshly bruised.

Jason didn't say a word, neither did Morgan, who just headed to their bedroom and shut the door.

"Thank you, Kyla," Jason said and noticed it definitely looked like a fresh bruise, "Are you okay?"

"Fine, just had a lively discussing with that bitch," Kyla said coldly, "Shelley manipulated us. Convinced Morgan that we all were on Molly that night, but it was only her and the rest of us had no clue. It looked like she was keeping Morgan safe from doing something stupid, but she tricked us so that slob would have her alone. I'd like to say you should see how bad Shelley looks, but I just broke a nail and hurt my hand. Bitch said Morgan had it coming; she was always jealous of her.

"Jay, Morgan feels like beyond shit. Keeps going on about how she betrayed you by cheating. She was raped; forget the legal bullshit. She'd never want what happened to her."

"Thank you Kyla." I said sharply. I wasn't ready to hear excuses.

"Jay..."

"Thank you, Kyla..."

Jason walked into the bedroom. Morgan, eyes red from crying was lying on her side under the covers.

"I'm so sorry I cheated..." She sobbed.

"You enjoyed it, didn't you?' He said calmly.

"With Cliff? No, I wasn't thinking..."

"Please, don't lie, the truth..."

Morgan became crying. "Don't do this..."

"The truth..."

"Fine, the truth..." She sat up, wiped her eyes and her face looked angry. "The truth is I cheated on you and it's all my fault. The truth is I'm getting old and missed out on some of the partying my friends did in their twenties because I was already married and devoted to you.

"The truth is, I wanted to have fun and pretend I was partying as a twenty-year-old and experiment with the big party drug they take these days.

"The truth is I felt fucking amazing, better than I've felt in years. My pussy felt on fire and my entire body felt like an erogenous zone. The truth is I came right on the dance floor just from him kissing my neck and playing with my nipples under my bra. "

"The truth is, I knew I wouldn't resist him much longer and asked to be driven home. I thought he'd settle for a blowjob in his car. That way, he'd promise not to tell and I'd just live with the guilt. "

"The truth is I got so fuckin' horny sucking him off that I needed sex then and there. He still offered to drive me home, but I wanted to go back. I paid for the room. I made the first move when we walked in. I unlocked my phone so he could video it and get your new cell number. I..."

She wiped her eyes and took a breath. "I didn't object when he called you and shoved the phone in my face to talk to you while he was inside of me. The truth is, I do remember everything now, and yes, I enjoyed it. I came so hard, so many fuckin' times. It was the best sex I've ever had in my life. So good, that all I cared about was his and my pleasure. I didn't fuck him. I made love to him because I felt like I loved him with chemistry that was intense. The truth is that I'm a cheater. That's the truth. Happy?"

Jason pulled his arm back and was almost ready to strike a woman for the first time in his life, but she looked like she wanted to be hit. He lowered his hand.

Jason sighed and shook his head, disappointed at himself for losing control. "Morgan, the truth is I don't think I can stay with you after that. I'm going to my parents and am looking for an apartment -- temporary at first. The truth is, for me, I could never, ever, be drunk or stoned enough to ever hurt you as much as you hurt me. The fact you're saying you were aware of talking to me while he fucked you -- sorry -- made love to you..."

Morgan nodded. "I know, I don't deserve you. I don't deserve anything... I knew you'd leave me as soon as I remembered what I did when I was lying in the cab. I knew it... Just please tell me, who it is?"

Jason blinked. "Who what is?"

Morgan grabbed a pillow and threw it at him. "Who you were fucking that you couldn't be bothered to come find me when you knew what was happening to me? Me and that slob? You didn't care. Didn't tell me to stop. Who is it? Kyla isn't it? I've seen you look at her..."

Jason's jaw dropped for a second. After what she put him through, she was going to accuse him. He replied through clenched teeth, "How the fuck can you say that? I'm not even dignifying that with a response."

Jason left her screaming and went to his truck. He picked up his phone and was about to call a lawyer, then hesitated. Nothing about how Morgan was acting was making any sense. He stared at the number for a second, then opened a browser and looked up the drug ecstasy. He read the effects and how it often led to lapse of judgment, warning women to be wary of unprotected sex. He also saw the possible side effects when coming off -- paranoia, depression especially in women. The officer did warn about mental health effects. He went to another site, and then another.

After thirty minutes reading information from numerous sites, Jason called his friend, who was also the company's business attorney.

The phone rang a couple times, when he heard Barry's cheerful booming voice, "Jay... what can I do you, my man?"

"Barry, listen... Morgan had sex with someone last night."

"Oh shit, man. I'm sorry. You aren't thinking of leaving her are you?"

"I was... but no. I need your help. I know this isn't your area, but I'll pay whoever you need to consult with. It was Cliff Dunn -- and I need a restraining order on him today --if you can help with that. But, she was given MDMA -- ecstasy - by a person she was out with. I'm sure Morgan had no clue what it would do, but I'm positive Cliff and this woman did this so he could sleep with her."

"I don't know what to say..."

"Barry, what I want you to say is you're going to look at the legality of using ecstasy as a rape-drug. Morgan willingly took the stuff, so police said they didn't have a case. However, if she had no clue of the effects and the person giving to her did and made sure that Morgan ended up alone with Cliff?"

"There's witnesses, I suppose?"

"She was with a group of friends. The bitch who gave her the pill told the others I came and picked Morgan up because she was drunk, so they left her at the bar alone with him. Morgan was the only one taking or knowing about the 'Molly.' What do you think?"

"Listen, Jason... I can't imagine how this is for either of you... I'm not the expert in this area, but... if you tie the person who gave her the pills to Dunn, it would easy to establish motive. As a friend, I'm going to call my bud in the D.A. office. Telling you now, a trial like this will be messy and Morgan will be dragged through the gutter. We need to prove she'd never do anything like this without being under the influence. You're going to need to be a rock for her, okay? And I'll look into the restraining order ASAP. Tell Morgan, I am so sorry."

"Thank you, Barry. You are a good friend." Jason hung up, wiped a tear from his eye, and punched at his steering wheel, till his knuckles were red. He took a deep breath and walked in the house.

Morgan was in kitchen drinking a glass of water. She saw him, and she braced herself against the counter, as if expecting a fight. "What?"

"I'm sorry..." Jason said softly.

"What?" She said again softer.

"I'm sorry, so sorry this happened to you," Jason said and hugged his wife, tears running down his cheek.

"I didn't want anything to happen last night, but I couldn't help it," Morgan sobbed against his shoulder, "Do you really forgive me for cheating. It won't happen again, I promise."

"I do forgive you, but they violated you. It wasn't your fault, and there will never be anyone for me but you," Jason said holding her tightly, "But, you need help... okay. We'll look into it... Shelley helped do this to you. Thought she was your friend; how could she have done this to you?"

"Because Shelley found out," Morgan said softly while snuggled into Jason, "I didn't know that she knew until Kyla confronted her this afternoon. Makes sense since Cliff was threatening to tell you when he first asked me to dance. He had a picture of us. Cliff then promised not to tell you if I sucked him off. Anyway, it's over like I promised...Thank you for forgiving me. I don't deserve you..."

I had a sick feeling in my gut. "What are you talking about?"

"My affair with Shelley's husband," Morgan sighed contently, "I told you I cheated on you. And you said you forgive me."

Jason released his wife. "What? What the fuck did you say?"

Morgan looked nervous. "Why are you being like this? You said you forgive me."

"You knew damn well I meant you and Cliff. You were fucking Chris? For how long?"

"Jay...please..." Morgan's eyes started to water.

"How the fuck long?" Jason yelled and his wife flinched.

"Eight months..." Morgan said softly, "I thought you knew. I told the police I was having an affair. That's why I went along with Dunn."

Jason shook his head.

Morgan reached for him. "Please, you promised to forgive me. It's over, like I said. I let him know before I left the hospital. Please, I don't want to lose you. I love you."

Jason took some breaths and pointed at his wife. "You still aren't yourself or else you'd know damn well how you just ripped my heart out. You need help -- counseling or something. I'm going to make sure you get it, but we are done. Call Kyla because you sure as fuck aren't staying here with me anymore."

"What are you saying?" Morgan said as she bawled.

"I'm saying I'm divorcing you and hope you get to a point where you understand why I can't stomach being near you anymore."

hotprof1973
hotprof1973
1,252 Followers