Payback's a Bitch Ch. 01

Story Info
A cheating husband is exposed, and the women take revenge.
2.5k words
4.31
66.8k
19

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 06/11/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CheriSM
CheriSM
640 Followers

Kate reluctantly walked into the adult store. She wanted to pick something out to surprise her husband for his birthday and put a little spark back into their sex life. Not that things had been lacking, but after so many years together it can get a little stagnant and a little spicing up never hurt anyone, did it?

Nicole could tell that the woman had never been to an adult store before. She seemed very nervous and was scrutinizing everything. Nicole thought she might be able to put her at ease, possibly even make some suggestions.

"Is there anything I can help you find?" asked Nicole.

"Oh, I don't know. I don't normally do this type of thing. My husband's birthday is coming up and I wanted to surprise him with something, but I don't know what to do," answered Kate.

"That's funny. My boyfriend's birthday is coming up to o. When is your husband's birthday?" questioned Nicole.

"It's Saturday," replied Kate.

Surprised by the coincidence, Nicole said, "My boyfriend's birthday is Saturday too."

"What is his name?" queried Kate.

"His name is Nick," answered Nicole.

"Hmmm, my husband's name is Nick. Maybe you're screwing my husband," Kate laughed haltingly.

"Oh no," said Nicole. "My boyfriend has been divorced for two years and his ex-wife is a real bitch."

As their comparison of their respective men continued, Kate began to have a nagging feeling that they may be one in the same. Nick wouldn't screw around on her, would he? She was hesitant as she asked, "Do you have a picture of your boyfriend?"

"Sure. I have a picture of us in my purse," said Nicole, striding to the counter to get her purse.

As Kate looked at the picture, her hands shook. She was staring at a picture of her husband with this young woman. She was at least 15 years younger if not 20. Could this really be happening?

"I hate to tell you this, but this is my husband," Kate whispered.

Nicole felt as if someone had punched her. "That can't be. He told me he was divorced," she stated.

The two women talked some more and it became very apparent to Kate that Nick had pulled the wool over this young woman's eyes. She asked Nicole if they could talk when she got off work. Nicole said she would. They set up a time and place to meet to continue their discussion.

The rest of the shift was busy, not leaving Nicole much time to think about Kate much more. Kate had nothing but time. She plotted against Nick and how to get back at him.

With great trepidation, Nicole entered the diner that Kate had suggested as their meeting place. She saw Kate. She didn't look angry, which was what Nicole had anticipated.

As Nicole sat down Kate explained, "I'm not angry at you. Nick has lied to both of us, quite convincingly. Neither one of us suspected a thing."

Nicole breathed a sigh of relief as Kate continued. "They say that payback's a bitch. Well, I can be a bitch too. I have some ideas about giving Nick what he deserves."

Kate laid out her ideas for Nick. Nicole nodded her head in agreement. The payback would come on Saturday, Nick's birthday. The women set up a few more meetings before the big day arrived. They got along well and both women could see what Nick saw in the other.

Saturday arrived. Nicole met Nick in the hotel room she had rented as they had arranged. She was wearing a skin tight dress, showing off the firm heart shaped ass that Nick loved. The deep plunge in the front gave a glimpse of her milky tits that he loved to lick and suck. The stiletto heels made her legs look fabulous. He wanted her NOW! Nicole pulled him close, giving him a deep kiss, whispering, "There are big surprises in store for you tonight."

Nick hardened at her throaty voice. Nicole was a dynamo with access to many toys and accessories that made for many wild nights. He knew he'd be in for a good time. He never imagined what would happen next.

When the knock came at the door, Nicole broke the embrace, saying, "Be patient. The first part of your surprise is here."

Nick's mind raced as he watched her ass while she walked across the room. Maybe she had invited another woman to join them. Hot damn, this was going to be good.

Nick's heart nearly stopped as he saw Kate walk into the room. The shock of her being there and being busted battled in his mind with the sight of her. He had never seen her look so fucking sexy. Where had she gotten that tiny little skirt? And those hose? She never wore hose with the seams up the back. They made her legs look longer than they normally were. The scrap of material she wore on top barely concealed anything. Every man must have been eyeing her as she walked across the lobby of the hotel. His brain could no longer form thoughts.

Kate was the one to break the silence. "Imagine my shock when I went to buy you a sexy surprise and discovered that you already had one. " She continued, "Not to worry Nick. Nicole and I have gotten very close and discovered that we like each other... A LOT!"

Kate walked over to Nicole, planting her mouth on the young woman's, giving her a deep sensual kiss. Nick never would have guessed his wife had it in her. She wasn't a prude, but this??

Nicole spoke next, "Your wife has one hell of a body and is a fabulous kisser. She's pretty damn good at eating pussy too. We both want you to get naked."

Nick quickly undressed. Could it be? Were they really OK with this? Were they going to let him have the threesome he had dreamed of? The answer came quickly.

Kate and Nicole stood on either side of him, rubbing up and down his body. He didn't think he could possibly get any harder, and knew he wouldn't last long if they continued. The thought of the two of them together was amazing.

"Sit in the chair," ordered Kate.

Nick sat. His arousal rose another notch as Kate and Nicole worked to restrain him, tying his wrists and legs to the chair. His mind raced with thoughts of what they might have in mind.

His hard on quickly deflated when he heard what came next. "Nicole and I have become very close over the past few days. We have decided we don't need you anymore. We are perfectly able to fill each other's needs. However, as payback for your lying and cheating, you will be watching us as you see what we have learned to do to each other. You will not be participating," stated Kate.

His mild mannered wife had turned controlling and domineering. He actually found it rather hot.

Nick watched as Kate and Nicole stroked each other's skin. Kate's tongue traveled down Nicole's neck, causing her head to fall back, exposing even more skin for Kate to tease. He knew what Kate could do with her tongue and how wonderful it felt. Nicole must have felt the same thing since she moaned in approval. "Nick, your wife knows how to work her tongue. She has made me cum so many times."

Nick's cock sprang back to life. This wasn't the first time they had been together. What had he missed?

Kate pulled the material on Nicole's dress apart, exposing her nipples. Her tongue swirled around them. Another moan escaped from Nicole's lips. Nick wanted to be in middle of this. Having to watch them was agony.

Kate worked Nicole's dress up over her head, exposing every inch of skin. Nick watched with longing. Kate gently pushed Nicole onto the bed, giving Nick full view of both of their bodies. Kate's hands and tongue traveled over every spot on Nicole, causing Nicole to moan more and more. When Kate's tongue found Nicole's clit, Nicole let out a loud gasp.

Nick watched in amazement as Kate devoured Nicole's pussy. Her tongue ran over Nicole's clit, probed deep into her already wet hole, fucking her gently. Kate's finger plunged into Nicole's tight ass. Kate worked Nicole as if she had been eating pussy for years. Nicole pushed against Kate's fingers and tongue as she came.

Her body arched up off the bed, giving Nick a clear view of her riding the waves of her orgasm, brought on by his wife. His cock was so hard it felt like it would explode and he had no one to bring him over the edge, nor could he reach to stroke himself. He wanted, no he NEEDED to cum. He had never witnessed anything so hot in his life.

Kate rose, walking over to Nick. She kissed him, saying, "You can taste your girlfriend's pussy on me. I know why you liked fucking her so much. She is fantastic."

Nick groaned at what Kate whispered in his ear. He pressed his cock against her body, rubbing it gently along her stomach. A few strokes and he exploded. Finally relief. When she stood, he saw his cum sticking to her skin.

Kate's response was not what he expected. "You have been a naughty boy. I did not tell you that you could cum, nor did I tell you that you could use my body. It's time for you to clean up your mess."

Kate wiped his cum, brought her fingers to his lips and told him to lick them clean. He opened his mouth to protest, at which point Kate pushed her fingers into his mouth. The taste of his own cum was surprising. Kate did not remove her fingers. He licked them as she instructed. He liked this side of his wife.

When he finished, Nick watched Nicole strip Kate's clothes off. He looked in shock at his wife's shaved pussy. He had asked her to shave several times and she refused each time.

Kate stood in front of Nick. "Do you like what you see?" she asked.

"You are so fucking hot," Nick replied.

"Well enjoy looking, because that's as close as you're going to get," came Kate's retort.

Nicole walked up behind Kate, reaching around her pinching her nipples. Kate moaned as Nicole continued. Nick had a front row seat for the performance. Nicole turned Kate to the side, so Nick had full view of their bodies pressed together as their hands explored each other's bodies. He licked his lips, wanting to suck each of them. He watched as Nicole's fingers dropped to Kate's pussy, rubbing her clit. Kate moaned in delight. She lifted one leg, placing it on the chair Nick was seated in. He watched as Nicole plunged her fingers deep into Kate's wet pussy. He was so close he could hear Kate's throaty groan, as well as Nicole's fingers sliding in and out of Kate.

When Kate neared orgasm, Nicole stopped. When Nick was able to tear his eyes away from Kate, he saw Nicole stepping into a strap-on cock. It was certainly larger than he was.

"Are you ready for me to fuck you?" Nicole asked Kate.

"Oh yes! Fuck me with your big cock," Kate eagerly replied.

Nick sat with his eyes glued to Kate's pussy as Nicole's strap-on slid in. Kate let out a loud groan. Nicole pushed into her slowly, until she was buried deep inside her. Kate shuddered with excitement. Nicole started slowly and gently, increasing her pace stroke by stroke.

"Fuck me hard. Give me your great big cock," cried Kate.

Nicole gave Kate her wish. She fucked Kate as hard and fast as she could. Kate screamed as her body was wracked with joy from Nicole's cock. Nick had never seen her cum like this before. She bucked and her body writhed as she came over and over again.

Nicole pulled out of Kate's pussy, positioning herself in front of Nick.

"Suck your wife's cum from my cock," ordered Nicole.

Nick stared at the cock in front of him. He had never considered himself gay or bi-sexual, but the thought of sucking this was too enticing. He placed his mouth over the end. Nicole showed him little mercy as she began fucking his face. He could taste Kate. Her scent wafted over him. The sweet, musky scent he joyously inhaled when he ate her pussy. Now it was on a cock another woman had plunged into her. His own cock hardened.

Just when he thought he had seen it all, Nick heard Nicole say, "Are you ready?"

"Put your cock in my ass!" exclaimed Kate.

Nick thought he was going to explode. Nicole had let him fuck her ass, but Kate never had. She was going to let Nicole fuck her with that big cock? He didn't think she'd be able to handle it.

Nicole got on her back. Kate poured a generous amount of lube on the cock. She proceeded to bend over in front of Nick, so he had a clear view of her ass as she lubed it up. He wanted to be the one that took her hole. Kate simply looked at him, stating, "You get to watch as my ass gets fucked."

Kate squatted over Nicole, spreading her ass cheeks, slowly lowering herself. She was facing Nick so he could clearly see the expression on her face as her ass was penetrated. Kate's face showed that there was some pain, but she continued. As she took the cock further and further into her ass, her expression changed into one of pleasure. She slowly rode up and down, taking in a small amount of what was available to her. She needed time to adjust. Once she did, she slowly took in more and more. Nick watched in amazement. He had never been so hard in his life.

Kate's fingers crept down to her clit. She worked it in slow circles as she slid further down the cock. Nick's eyes were riveted as he realized his wife had every inch of it deep inside her. He watched her slide up and down, the cock glistening with lube. A few seconds later he heard,

"Oh fuck. I'm going to cum!"

Kate increased her pace on both her clit and on the cock. She came with a ferocity she never knew she had and Nick had certainly never seen before. The sounds that came from her were the most primitive lustful sounds a body could make. Kate shuddered again as her body let the last wave ride over her.

Nick could not take his eyes from his wife. He wanted to bury his cock deep inside whatever hole she would allow. Instead, she climbed off giving Nicole a deep kiss. Their hands explored each other's bodies for a little while.

Hearing a knock at the door, Kate said, "It sounds like the second part of our night is here."

CheriSM
CheriSM
640 Followers