Payback's a Bitch Ch. 02

Story Info
Kate and Nicole invite Troy to join them as Nick watches.
3.1k words
4.17
40.6k
7

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 06/11/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CheriSM
CheriSM
640 Followers

Note: This story contains a bi-sexual male component. If it's not your thing, don't read. Please don't send me comments saying it's gross.

____________________________

Kate walked over to open the door, not bothering to put anything on. Nick wondered who could be at the door, and why Kate hadn't dressed. She was normally rather modest, but then again, her actions had not been normal all night.

Kate opened the door wide, giving the man at the door full view of her body.

"You must be Troy," stated Kate, as she hugged him.

"Yes, I am. You must be Kate. Nicole was right about you. You are damn hot. I can't wait to get my hands on you," answered Troy.

Troy entered the room. Nicole turned to Nick saying, "This is my friend Troy. I have fucked him many times and he has an amazing cock. Since you think it's OK to fuck around, your wife gets her turn. You will watch as we have our fun with Troy."

Nick groaned in frustration. He wanted to be the one to fuck them both.

Kate and Nicole made quick work of Troy's clothes. When he was naked, Kate said in amazement, "Damn Nicole. You told me he had a big cock, but this is better than I imagined. We are going to have a hell of a good time."

Nick's eyes were glued to Troy's cock. He was bigger than the strap on that Nicole had just used and certainly thicker. Any woman that could handle him would certainly be happy.

Kate and Nicole positioned Troy in front of Nick so that he had a clear view. They hit their knees, using their tongues on Troy's hardening cock. Nick had full view of tongues traveling up and down the shaft, mouths engulfing the head, and Nicole deep throating him in ways Nick never thought possible. He watched in amazement and shock as Nicole taught his wife how to take Troy's bulging cock deep into her throat. His wife's lips were wrapped around another man's cock and the sight was the most magnificent thing he had ever seen.

Kate and Nicole took turns, sometimes working him together. When Troy exclaimed that he was ready to cum, both women knelt beneath him, mouths open, ready to swallow what came at them. Troy stroked his cock, spurts of cum hitting both Kate and Nicole in the face and into their mouths.

Kate again rose, facing Nick, while she was coated in cum. She planted a kiss on him, plunging her tongue into his mouth, the taste of another man's cum on her. "That is the tastiest cock I have ever sucked," remarked Kate. "I can't wait to have him fuck me."

Nicole stood. The words that came next gave Nick the shock of his life.

"We neglected to tell you that Troy goes both ways. Your cock looks like it needs some attention. He will be the one to give it to you," stated Nicole.

"No fucking way! No man is sucking my cock!" shouted Nick. No sooner were the words out of his mouth when he felt Troy's mouth around his cock. Nick groaned at the feeling. His cock was so hard and he wanted to cum, but he sure as hell didn't want to do it with a guy! There was no way for him to escape. He had no choice but to go with it. After a couple of minutes, he let himself relax. When he did, he realized that Troy was a skilled cocksucker. Troy was doing things that no woman had ever done. Between what Troy was doing and the amount of time he had been forced to hold off cumming, he wasn't able to last long. He let out a load groan as he shot down Troy's throat. Troy didn't miss a beat. He continued to suck, milking Nick's cock dry. A man had just sucked his cock, swallowing his cum and Nick enjoyed it. His brain warred with these thoughts.

Kate and Nicole grabbed Troy, pushing him onto the bed. Kate positioned her pussy over his face, while Nicole worked to bring his cock back to life with her mouth. It wasn't long before little whimpers began coming from Kate. Troy worked her clit. She ground on his mouth. Troy tongued her faster, causing her to buck more. He pressed his mouth firmly over her clit, sucking and licking, never breaking contact. Kate flooded his face as she came hard. Loud groans escaped her lips as Troy continued. Troy grabbed Kate's ass, spreading her cheeks. His tongue ran from her clit to her ass, repeating the path many times. Troy pressed his thumb into Kate's ass. It slipped in easily. He used his thumb to fuck her, while licking her pussy. His thumb was replaced by two fingers. Troy pressed them in as deeply as he could, while his tongue probed her pussy as deeply as possible. Kate loved the sensation of both holes being used. Another orgasm hit her hard. She did her best to ride it out. Kate's legs turned to jelly. She had to break the contact that was bringing her such pleasure.

Nicole quickly took Kate's place, eager for attention on her clit as well. Kate lay alongside Troy, sucking his cock. She wanted it good and hard so he could fuck her. The sounds coming from Nicole fueled Kate's excitement. She completely forgot Nick was in the room. Her focus was solely on the threesome on the bed. As Troy grew harder and harder in her mouth, she grew more anxious, ready for him to fuck her.

Troy removed his mouth from Nicole's pussy long enough to mutter, "Climb on my cock."

Kate did so eagerly. She was able to control the depth and speed, allowing herself time to adjust and let her pussy stretch to accommodate Troy's size. Kate slid down his cock, taking more. His cock touched places she had never experienced before. She rode him, eager to take his full length. As she made the last thrust that put him fully into her, she let out a scream. His cock filled her. Her strokes came faster allowing him to hit her g-spot over and over in quick succession. Her pussy tightened around him as she came.

Nicole came a few seconds later. "Hearing you cum was so hot. It pushed me over the edge," she stated.

Nicole took her turn on Troy's cock. Troy was on his back, his legs pushed back. Nicole used them to brace herself as she rode him. Kate was behind them both. She began pulling on Nicole's tits. Nicole's nipples were hard. Kate pinched them, rolled them, tugged them. Each time Nicole let out a "Yes!" One hand continued to work Nicole's nipples, while the other traveled down to Nicole's clit. Kate furiously rubbed the sensitive little nub, bringing Nicole to yet another orgasm. Nicole bounced up and down on Troy's shaft, taking him as deep as she could. Troy loved the feeling as Nicole's pussy tightened in contractions when she came.

Kate's words surprised her when she said, "I want to see you take him in your ass."

Everyone became aware of Nick again, when they heard him exclaim, "Oh fuck. She can't handle that monster cock in her ass."

Nicole took great delight when she turned to Nick saying, "As a matter of fact, I love the feel of him in my ass. It's so damn tight. He never fails to make me cum."

Nick groaned as he saw Kate rubbing Troy's cock with lube. Nicole grabbed the lube, preparing her ass for Troy. She bent over in front of Nick so he had a bird's eye view when she shoved her own fingers into her ass and began fucking herself. Kate offered to help, replacing Nicole's fingers with her own.

"Oh your ass is tight," stated Kate. "I wish I had a cock to fuck your ass."

"You can use the strap on later," replied Nicole.

Troy didn't waste any more time. Nicole wanted him in her ass and he was happy to oblige. Nick could not believe how eager Nicole was and how easily she could take Troy. Her ass was spread wide, right in front of him. He watched as Troy slid in. Nicole whimpered slightly, but never asked him to stop. Instead she begged, "Give me your big hard cock. I love it in my ass. Yeah, fuck me! OH YEAH!"

Kate knelt below them. She alternated between tonguing Nicole's clit and sucking Troy's balls. One hand had several fingers buried in Nicole's pussy, the other had fingers buried in Troy's ass. She fucked them in time to Troy plugging Nicole's ass. Her view allowed her to see Nicole's tight hole stretched wide, accommodating both Troy's length and width. Kate wasn't sure she would be able to handle it, but she intended to find out later. It had felt so good when Nicole fucked her ass. Kate focused her attention on Nicole's clit. She was so hot, thinking of Troy fucking her, she worked Nicole's clit with fury.

Nicole came, flooding Kate's hand. Kate fucked her harder, making Nicole beg again, "Fuck me Troy. Harder! Faster! FUCK ME!"

Troy responded, banging her with everything he had. Nicole screamed as she came harder.

Troy was far from done, more like just getting started. He looked at Kate. "Are you sure you want to go through with this? He asked.

Kate's answered confused Nick. "Yes. It's time for his full payback. He is all yours."

As Kate spoke, Nick squirmed. "Nicole and I have decided you will find out exactly what it is like to be fucked. Troy gets to use your ass and mouth as he sees fit. If you do not agree, you will never fuck either of us again. We are more than happy to make Troy your replacement. Nicole was right. He has an amazing cock, and knows how to use it well. What is your choice?"

Nick barely knew what to say? Who was the woman standing before him? She looked like his wife, but sure didn't act like it. His wife had never taken control like this. Was he ready to lose her? What about being with a man? Was she really OK with that? Here she stood, ORDERING him to fuck another man. Nick fought with his thoughts for what seemed like hours. Kate asked him for his decision again.

"I'll do whatever you want, Kate. I'm sorry I lied to you," he finally consented.

"Fine. You may start by sucking Troy's cock. You can learn what it's like to have it stuffed down your throat, just as Nicole and I have done for you many times," Kate ordered.

Troy stood before Nick, his cock aimed at Nick's mouth. Nick wasn't sure how to proceed. Troy put his hand on the back of Nick's head, pushing Nick's mouth over his cock. Nick gagged as the bulging member penetrated his virgin lips. He parted them, allowing Troy further in. He had never felt another man's cock before. It felt quite different from his own. He could feel the head, the veins, the smoothness of the skin. He adjusted his mouth, opening slightly wider. It was a struggle to swallow such a large cock. He wished Troy were smaller to make it easier for him. Kate and Nicole began giving him instructions, telling him how to please Troy. Nick followed their instructions. It became a little easier. He was shocked by the sensation when he felt Troy's balls slap against his face. He learned that Troy liked it when he held his head still and let Troy fuck his mouth like a pussy. Troy held Nick's head in place, his strokes increasing. Nick liked the feeling as Troy pulled almost all the way out and his cock head slid across his lips. He tasted the salty pre-cum dripping from Troy's cock. He never imagined himself sucking another man's cock, and he sure never thought he'd like it, but he did. In fact, he loved it.

Nick was preparing for Troy to cum. He could feel Troy swelling in his mouth and knew that when it happened to his cock, he was about to cum. He didn't know if Troy would shoot down his throat, or shoot on his face. Either way, he was prepared.

Nick's thoughts raced again when he heard Troy say, "I need to fuck your ass. I'm going to bury my hard cock up your tight little hole." He had been preparing to swallow cum, and now this man said he was going to fuck him with that monster cock.

Kate and Nicole undid the restraints, telling Nick to get on his hands and knees on the bed. He did as instructed, but worry went through his mind. Nicole had taken him up her ass, but apparently she had done it before. She was used to it. He had never had anything in his ass aside from a few fingers. How was he going to handle this? Would it hurt?

Kate, Nicole and Troy were all behind him. Kate and Nicole were lubing Troy's cock and Nick's ass. The feeling of their hands on his ass and pressing against his hole was wonderful. It was the closest he had come to being touched all night. He thought he'd cum as they played with him, and just about did when they stopped.

"His ass is all yours," Kate told Troy.

"I'll be gentle with your virgin ass," Troy said.

Troy stroked his cock up and down Nick's ass crack. Nick loved the sensation. Troy pressed on. The head pushing into Nick's tight puckered hole. Nick tensed, tightening his ass even more. As Troy continued pushing, Nick learned to loosen up. Troy had his cockhead inside Nick's ass. Nic wasn't sure he could stretch more. This foreign feeling was exciting. As Troy pressed a little further in, Nick let out a loud gasp as he stretched even further. He never knew there were so many nerve endings in his ass. If he had, he would have had it played with more.

Troy pushed further and further in, stretching Nick to what he was sure had to be his limit. Troy was fully in Nick's ass. Nick asked him to hold there a minute. Troy consented, allowing Nick to adjust.

"Do you like that cock up your ass?" asked Kate.

"Oh fuck," replied Nick. "I never knew. It's so damn tight. I can feel everything."

While Nick spoke, Troy began stroking in and out of Nick's ass. Nick groaned as he felt every inch enter him and leave him over and over again. Kate and Nicole knelt in front of Nick. He had a full view as they sucked each other's tits and rubbed each other's clits. He wanted to touch and lick them, but he couldn't, and if it meant dislodging Troy's cock from his ass, he'd never move. He didn't want Troy to ever stop fucking him. He loved the feel of Troy's cock. It was so big and so hard, making his ass so full. The feeling of his cock head as he just about pulled out was as close to perfect as he'd ever come.

Troy's pace increased, driving in faster, stroke by stroke. Each stroke brought new sensations. When Troy reached down and began stroking Nick's cock, Nick knew he wouldn't last long. The combination was far too good. There was a rhythm working that sent fire to every part of his body. As Troy shoved his cock in, he pulled down on Nick's cock. As he pulled out again, he stroked back up. Right now Nick wished he had a cock in his mouth. The thought startled him, but was quickly replaced by desire again as Troy expertly worked him over.

Another thought went through his mind as Troy's strokes got even faster and harder. Right now would be perfect if he had Kate sucking his cock and he was licking Nicole's pussy. The image pushed Nick over the edge.

"OH FUCK YEAH!" he screamed as he came, covering Troy's hand in cum. Troy pounded as hard and fast as he could when Nick's ass tightened around his hard cock.

"Your ass is so tight. I'm going to cum," yelled Troy.

Kate and Nicole positioned themselves behind Nick, telling Troy to cum on them. He reluctantly pulled out of Nick's ass, shooting his load on Kate's and Niccole's faces, tits and stomachs. They looked beautiful covered in the hot, sticky mess.

After both men had cum, Nick was instructed to clean up the mess. He proceeded to lick both Nicole and Kate, as well as sucking Troy's hand clean. Tasting Troy's cum was exciting, especially when combined with licking it off the bodies of two incredibly sexy women. The smell of sex, sweat, and cum filled the room.

As the four were intertwined on the bed together, Kate's announcement to Nick had everyone ready to go again.

"Nick," she said. "By your fucking around I presume that there is something that I haven't been giving you. After the events of the past week, I have figured out that I need more than you as well. Troy's cock is amazing and Nicole does things that you can't do. I love eating her pussy. I want to be able to continue this."

"Damn baby. I have never wanted you more than I have tonight. This controlling side of you is so fucking hot," Nick responded.

"Then I think you'll like what I'm going to propose," answered Kate. "Your cock will be at my will. I will take it when and how I want. You may fuck Nicole and Troy, but only when I decide. I will direct you as to who you fuck, when you fuck and how. Sometimes you may just watch as I lick, suck and fuck. "

"Oh baby. I want you now. You have complete control of my cock. I am at your will," said Nick as he stroked her skin.

Kate spent the rest of the evening directing Nick's actions. Nick sucked Troy's cock, swallowing his cum, was fucked by both Kate and Nicole with the strap-on, ate Troy's cum from Kate's ass after watching her be stretched fully. She allowed him to participate as he fucked her ass for the first time, with Troy buried deep in her pussy. Nicole fingered everyone while the three of them were locked in unison. He licked Kate and Nicole to numerous orgasms while Troy used his ass once again. He had never had a better birthday. He knew there would be many more days like this to come with his wife in control.

CheriSM
CheriSM
640 Followers