Paying a Debt Ch. 02

Story Info
Katie's ordeal continues as she meets her new owner.
7k words
4.45
101k
39

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/16/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Katie felt very alone. Emily had left only ten minutes or so earlier, but being firmly bound to that pole with her legs spread vulnerably apart, it didn't take long for her to realize that if Mikey didn't show up she might die stuck in this vacant basement. Quite the conundrum, having to hope that her captor would show up to take her away.

She stood there and thought back to how all this could have happened. She was a typical middle class college student. She had a typical high school experience, playing sports, getting good grades, and just a bit of partying. Emily was such a good friend for so many years; but still she shouldn't have trusted her in this isolated place. How stupid she was to voluntarily put her hands behind her back so they could be cuffed so easily. Once the handcuffs were in place, she was screwed. And here she stood.

And just how could she explain her response to the situation? She was a virgin until her senior year of high school and had only slept with two guys since then. She just wasn't overtly sexual at this point in her life and her longest relationship had lasted a mere five months. Her primary concerns in life were her education and her career. Yet, she had just succumbed to two earth shattering orgasms during Emily's assault, despite the fact that she didn't even have an interest in women. Katie was horrified and confused over her body's perverse response.

As Katie thought through her situation, she realized that the vibrator and butt plug Emily had so cruelly inserted before leaving were beginning to have a toll on her. Fortunately, the vibrator was running on a low setting, but Katie could feel her pussy moistening again. The butt plug was so big that it also exerted pressure that was far too stimulating for Katie to ignore. Once again, despite Katie's best efforts, a climax was rising between her legs. And although Katie moaned and tried to prevent it, her body betrayed her as it began to twist and grind against the crotch rope that held the vibrator in place. Katie moaned as loud as her gag would allow, and her body once again shuddered as the orgasm overcame her.

Meanwhile, just down the block Mikey was sitting in his limo with his top bodyguard Ivan watching Katie's gyrations on the camera feed from inside the building. Neither Emily nor Katie had any idea the cameras were there, but there was no way Mikey was going to risk his human payday without keeping an eye on her. And he had thoroughly enjoyed the show the two of them had put on for him. He needed to break down Katie to ensure there were no problems when he sold her to his white slaver friend. While they would complete her training, they preferred delivery of a broken and docile female. So a bit longer in solitary bondage was in store for Katie.

Another hour passed and Katie was still stuck. She had come up with a plan to get free, but she needed Mikey to rescue her before she could implement her idea. She doubted that anyone would happen across her isolated location before Mikey arrived, so her best bet would be to somehow convince Mikey to untie her and then negotiate a better deal with him. As she ran different ideas through her head on how exactly to pull that off, her pussy began to tingle again. The vibrator was still buzzing on its low speed but was once again making Katie squirm. Oh God, not again! was all Katie could think.

Mikey also noticed Katie's increasing arousal and decided that now was the time to make his entrance. He and Ivan exited the limo and made their way down the steps to the room that held his prey.

Katie heard the door knob turn and looked to see two men enter the room. The first man appeared to be in his late 20s, six foot two and about 220 pounds. He had short dark hair, well dressed, with an air of authority about him. The second man was bigger and a bit older, probably mid 30s. He had a buzz cut and appeared to be from Eastern Europe. He was also well dressed in a casual suit that did little to hide his muscular body.

She assumed one of these men was Mikey and was praying he would remove the vibrator before she lost control of the orgasm welling up inside her. It was awful enough to have them walk in with her bound naked as she was. She dreaded the thought of the added humiliation of climaxing before these strangers. The younger, smaller man walked toward her and while her gag prevented her from speaking, her eyes were begging him to help her.

"My name is Mikey, and back there is Ivan, my associate and bodyguard. And you must be Katie I presume," he stated with a sly smile. "My, oh my, you are everything Emily said you would be."

Katie could just whine and squirm, again begging with her eyes to be relieved before another orgasm could rock her body.

Mikey sensed exactly what was happening. "It looks like I caught you in the middle of a moment of fun," he said while cocking his head and looking down between her legs. "I would be a rude host if I didn't help you out with your problem."

With that Mikey reached out and caressed Katie's body as he pressed his own body against hers. Lightly he ran his fingers from under her arms, down her sides to her hips, then to just above her pussy. He then lightly ran his fingers back up her stomach until he reached her breasts. Gently massaging her breasts he commented, "My God, these are majestic. Your boobs are even finer than I expected." With that he lowered his mouth to her left nipple and subtly flicked and nibbled the nipple and areola.

Katie gasped and was once again thrown into a panic. No, no, no, she screamed into her gag as she felt herself losing control despite her best efforts. She felt him shift his mouth to her right breast and his left hand slid softly down her body to caress her clit. Within seconds, the combination of Mikey's touch and the vibrator's stimulation set her off once again. Her entire body convulsed and shuddered under the force of another unreal orgasm. It was bad enough cumming in front of these men, but to have such a forceful orgasm was that much more humiliating. This just can't be happening! she thought to herself.

"Ivan, take those devices out of Katie's poor holes, unhook her from the pole, and remove her gag so she can talk to us for a bit," Mikey ordered, as he took satisfaction watching as Katie's crashing orgasm subsided. That was just one step in the training process he had planned for her. While she was going to be fun to play with and break, he was actually in a hurry to sell her and get his money.

Ivan cut the crotch rope with a knife and the vibrator slipped immediately from the sopping wet pussy of the captive. The oversized butt plug did not come out as easily and Ivan had to reach down, pull Katie's ass cheeks apart, and grab the edge of the plug to pull it out with a bit of a pop. How I love my job, Ivan thought to himself as he groped the beautiful blonde's firm ass. It was all he could do to refrain from molesting her sexy body further. He undid the handcuffs momentarily, but recuffed their prisoner's hands behind her back once again, just without the pole in between. Ivan untied the leash from the top of the pole and lastly removed the ball gag and foam that filled Katie's mouth.

Mikey had taken a seat behind the lone desk in the room and once Katie was untied, beckoned, "Ivan, please bring our lovely guest over so we can get to know one another." He had picked up Katie's purse and was rifling through the contents. He pulled out her wallet and found her driver's license.

Katie was relieved to get some feeling back into her mouth and jaw and was quickly deciding just how to implement her plan to convince Mikey to let her go. She had been through her plan in her head, but now she had to actually pull it off. She stumbled behind Ivan as he pulled her over to the desk using her leash. It was an ugly waddle seeing that her feet were still cuffed to the spreader bar, but she made it without falling.

"Katie Campbell," Mikey stated looking at the ID. "Five foot ten, 139 pounds. And very well distributed pounds if I might add. So Miss Campbell, welcome to my lair."

"Thank you, sir," Katie responded confidently, trying to hide her fear. "But there has obviously been a terrible mistake. I am not the sort of person who should be in a predicament like this."

"But Emily said you were a huge slut that would love this attention," Mikey lied wondering where Katie was taking the conversation.

"Not at all," Katie shot back. "I am not sexually active and this whole situation is just wrong. It is Emily's fault and she is the one that should be here, not me."

"Well it appears that you are the one that is here, not Emily," Mikey stated. "And I believe that this came off exactly how Emily had envisioned it. Did she enjoy the fruits of your lovely body like she said she might?" Mikey asked, despite knowing the answer after watching the entire event with the camera feed.

Katie replied, "Yes, she did do some things that were very wrong. I am not a lesbian and she should never have had the chance to touch me. But I have a proposition for you that will make up for the way she treated me."

Mikey raised his eyebrows in curiosity and asked, "And your proposition is?"

"Let me leave here and contact Emily. I will lure her in and capture her. That will give me a chance to exact my revenge on her and you'll still have a girl for whatever purpose you have in mind."

"But won't that just leave me where I am now, with one girl?" Mikey inquired. "And what would keep you from just going to the police with your story?"

"Well for starters, I really want revenge on Emily for getting me into this situation," Katie continued, gaining confidence as she began to lay out the scenario she had come up with while bound to the pole. "As far as the police, I will sign a contract with you that you can backdate to last week that states I hired you for a sexual kidnapping fantasy. If I did go to the police, that contract would make me look like a fool. Finally, I can come up with a little money from my family, maybe three to four thousand dollars, to sweeten the pot. It's a win-win situation with me going free and you with a girl plus some extra cash. So what do you think?"

Mikey pondered the offer for a moment and smiled. "I like it. You are a smart girl. I need smart people around me. Interested in a long-term position helping me?"

"Let's get the contract in place first and get Emily back in here. Then we can definitely talk about a job," Katie lied thinking how awful it would be to work for a man like Mikey. But she was going to say and do whatever it took for now to get out of here. "It's actually exhilarating to deal with a true businessman and reach such an excellent compromise!" Katie was ecstatic at how this was going just as she had envisioned, and that she was going to get revenge on that bitch Emily.

"Well, Miss Campbell, I am confident that we are going to have a wonderful time working together in the near future. Please satisfy my curiosity though. Emily had mentioned that she couldn't wait to get a hold of your sexy body. But you stated you are not a lesbian. How did that go?"

Once again the feeling of humiliation came over Katie as Emily's assault was brought up. Trying to save a bit of dignity she said, "Not too well for Emily. She did her best to get me to cooperate, but with my feelings against girl-girl sex, my body just didn't respond, which left her frustrated as well. I was so dry it was hard for her to even get the vibrator into me. The vibrator gave me the only sexual feelings that I had all day. I am pleased to say that her sexual attack was a total failure."

Mikey inquired further, "So you didn't have an orgasm or even get a wet cunt from Emily's attentions?"

"No, not at all," Katie continued to lie, not knowing that Mikey had watched the entire escapade via camera.

"So Emily wasn't able to bring you off while molesting your body with her mouth and hands?" he continued.

"No, really," Katie stammered, beginning to worry about the line of questioning Mikey was pursuing.

Mikey reached across and grabbed Katie's leash and pulled her neck down toward the desk. He smashed her big boobs down against the wood while her feet remained planted on the ground in front of the desk. He grabbed a handful of hair to pull her eyes up toward his and he bent down putting his face mere inches from hers and yelled, "And you're saying that after one shattering orgasm, Emily didn't eat your fucking cunt until you turned into a blithering idiot with such a strong second orgasm that she was able to shove that oversized butt plug up your virgin ass?"

Katie's eyes widen and she started to cry. How did he know what happened? What was happening to her plan? Everything was in place, but his sudden anger at catching her in a lie did not fit into the plan. She tried to backtrack, "Well, maybe there was a bit more to the story, but it is just so embarrassing. Please let's just get back to the contract so I can lure Emily for you. I'm sorry I lied. Really sorry."

"Miss Campbell, you are very, very stupid. There will be no contract. You will not be traded for Emily. A few thousand dollars is chicken feed compared to what I will get for your perfect body, huge tits, and chaste appearance on the open market. You are mine and you need to accept that."

"No, please," Katie pleaded.

Mikey responded sternly, "It's 'no please Sir.' From now on, you will address me as Sir."

"Yes sir. Please sir. We can work this out sir," Katie pleaded desperately.

"Ivan, gag her again. I've heard enough of this babble." Mikey added, "And when you're done show her how we punish slaves here."

"Gladly sir," Ivan responded, knowing what was expected from him.

Katie began to plead her case one last time, but the foam was once again shoved into her mouth, followed immediately by the ball gag.

Mikey continued angrily, "Don't you ever lie to me or disobey me again. This punishment will just give you an idea of what you can expect when you misbehave."

Actually Mikey was thinking that the punishment she was about to receive was a planned part of today's conditioning. But her lying about her tryst with Emily gave him a convenient excuse to use for the events that were about to happen. There was never a chance that he would let this gorgeous piece of meat go.

Katie realized that her chance for escape had passed. She had just gone from total relief and euphoria at working her way out of a mess, to being right back in an even worse mess. She could hear Ivan behind her messing with his belt and knew things were not going to be pleasant. Moments later she felt the first sting of leather smacking her ass. Her right butt cheek burned with sudden fire as Katie received the first spanking of her life. Her left cheek joined her right one seconds later with another lash of the belt. Over and over the belt fell on her backside with the full force of Ivan's strength. Two minutes later, 20 blows had befallen her butt and the back of her thighs.

Katie sobbed and looked pleadingly at Mikey who just sat in front of her while Ivan delivered the punishment to her backside. Her backside burned with pain, but she was hopeful that the 20 smacks with Ivan's belt would end the torment. Panic overtook her as she distinctly heard Ivan unzip his pants. Her eyes grew big as saucers as she tried to look behind her to see what was about to happen. She had a terrible feeling that she was about to be raped, but in her bound state she couldn't really see what Ivan was up to.

Mikey laughed out loud at Katie's reaction and informed her, "You should really enjoy this part of the punishment. Ivan may not have the longest dick, average at best, but it has an amazing girth," as he used the fingers of both hands to demonstrate the diameter of his bodyguard's penis.

After removing his pants, Ivan reached down to finger Katie's pussy. She had dried out a bit through her failed negotiations and the spanking, but her juices started flowing quickly as his fingers stimulated the blonde's sex pot. Ivan really appreciated Mikey letting him have first crack at fucking this latest prey. He knew that it was Mikey's way of rewarding him for his loyal service, and it was one more reason why he loved his job.

Katie for her part tried valiantly once again to keep her pussy from getting excited to prevent this latest violation. But once again she felt her juices begin to flow freely. She was pinned down bending over the desk, her legs still locked apart to allow full access to her body. She could feel her pussy stretching abnormally as the monster behind her started to slide his cock into her. She wanted to scream aloud as she knew it wouldn't fit, but the gag prevented her scream from exiting her mouth. Furthermore, her pussy abandoned her cause by anxiously stretching over the huge cock and squeezing it tightly as it began slowly working its way in an out of her.

Katie was aghast. The monster cock was filling her pussy, stimulating every inch of the inside of her pussy including her clitoris. This couldn't be happening again. Her body was betraying her by reacting to this latest invasion. Her pussy was tightening and her breathing was getting shorter. She fought the feeling, but once again an orgasm was threatening to overtake her. She swore to resist however, and managed to fight off her orgasm for quite a while.

Ivan for his part was fully enjoying the experience. His strokes were getting faster and harder. He looked at Mikey and commented, "Damn good fuck. I love me a nice tight pussy." His stomach began ramming into her red ass with each violent stroke of his cock. The way her pussy tightened around his dick he knew he could come at any time. But he also knew he was supposed to wait until she had her orgasm, as that was a key part of her slave training. Ivan bided his time ramming the juicy cunt in front of him while he sensed Katie's control begin to wane.

Finally Katie's resolve broke. Both Mikey and Ivan laughed as Katie's body once again exploded in orgasm. The waves of pleasure shot through her body, bringing great joy and amusement to her two attackers.

Katie collapsed completely spent on the desk. Her pussy had once again erupted in an amazing orgasm, with every fiber of her body thrilled in the feeling. Her emotions were split between the embarrassment of another earth shattering orgasm at the hands of her tormentors and the exhilaration of another orgasm. She realized that she had come more today than in the last several months, which was just so wrong.

But she also suddenly realized that Ivan was having an orgasm of his own, but his dick was still buried deep within her pussy. Katie's body lurched forward on the desk in a desperate attempt to dislodge the penis before it could deliver Ivan's seed into her, but to no avail. Now she could add potential pregnancy to the list of problems she had, although at this point that was probably one of her lesser problems.

Ivan was in heaven. Taking a beauty like this had made his month. And knowing she would be around for a little while got his hopes up for future fun, but that would have to wait. Right now the boss had ordered her prepared for moving as they didn't want to remain at this location any longer for security reasons. Ivan pulled out of Katie and quickly got dressed. Ivan removed the spreader bar from Katie's legs and fastened the two ankle cuffs together. He then took a rope and tied her elbows together tightly to enhance the immobility of her arms. Finally he tied her handcuffs to the ankle cuffs pulling her into a perfect hogtie.

Katie had momentarily given up. Her body was exhausted from the day's assault. This last orgasm had taken its toll on her body and she was totally spent. She just laid there and let Ivan bind her body into a hogtie. She cringed when she felt Ivan reinserting the butt plug into her ass, but she didn't fight it this time. She had learned that she couldn't prevent much of anything at this point. Ivan did take his share of liberties with her body as he retied her, giving particular attention to her soft tits. But again there wasn't anything she could do, so she just accepted the mauling meekly.

12