Paying a Debt Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Turn them on high," Natasha ordered. "I don't want them getting too comfortable or napping on the trip home."

"Yes, Mistress Natasha," Olivia responded, bumping up the remote two more levels. She laughed as Cesar helped her put the lid on the box, as the girls whined for relief. Olivia did feel sorry for the girls, thinking back to when Mistress Natasha had used similar torture during her own training. But that remorse was not enough to make Olivia ignore Natasha's order. She knew better than to even think about disobeying the Mistress.

"Let's go," Natasha ordered, as they said their goodbyes to Mikey. Ivan assisted with loading the cargo into a van for transport to the private airport on the edge of town. Katie and Emily didn't know it, but they were indeed headed out of the country, where their training could continue without risk of discovery by the authorities.

***

Katie was frozen in fear as she felt the box being loaded onto a vehicle and driven through the streets. The box left no room for movement, as if the bonds would have allowed much anyway. Despite being millimeters from Emily, she could not see her co-captive in the pitch black darkness. It didn't take long for Katie to succumb to the vibrators working their magic in her pussy and ass. She was locked into her bondage, and could only muster a weak squeal as her body tensed under the orgasm's control.

Emily, for her part, remained fairly calm. While worried, she accepted that she had no control over the situation at the moment, and made the best of it. She focused on Katie's soft lips as they touched her own around their mutual gag. Emily relished the luscious breasts of her fellow prisoner as they pressed against her own breasts, their nipples rubbing together ever so slightly. As she felt Katie cumming for the first time, Emily's body responded in kind. Her reaction was due as much to Katie as it was to the vibrators working away within her. She pressed her body against Katie, and enjoyed her first orgasm of the trip.

As the vehicle engine went quiet, Katie and Emily could feel the box being moved. When the sound of an jet engine fired to life, the girls both realized that their journey was indeed just starting, and the vibrators were going to make it a very long, difficult trip.

***

Natasha supervised the transport box being wheeled into its basement destination. Cesar and Olivia removed the top and hoisted the two sweaty, exhausted girls from their confinement.

"Unbind them and remove the phalluses," Natasha ordered. "Clean them up and put them in their rooms for now. We will continue their training once they have recovered from the trip."

"Yes, Mistress," Cesar and Olivia replied in unison, as they began detaching the girls from one another.

Olivia turned off the vibrators, to an obvious look of thanks from the girls. They had each surrendered to over a dozen orgasms during their multi-hour voyage. In the seclusion of the crate, their senses had been overwhelmed by the constant vibration. The orgasms had turned from ecstasy in the beginning, to pure hell by the end. The hours of stimulation had severely rattled the girls leaving them disoriented and in shock, which is just what Mistress Natasha had intended.

"Just relax and we will get you taken care of," Olivia instructed her captives, as she removed the straps and locks holding them together. She then removed the corset and belt from a very relieved Emily.

Cesar removed the corset from Katie, followed by her belt and vibrators. This elicited a heartfelt "Thank you, Master" from Katie.

"Come on," commanded Olivia. "We need to get you two cleaned up, fed, and rested. You have a long day ahead of you."

***

Katie looked in disgust at her room. It looked more like a cell than a room, nothing more than four cement walls with a wood door. The lone piece of furniture was a cot, to which she was handcuffed. It was not a comfortable cot, but other than her hands bound above her head, she was free to find a reasonably pleasant position.

Best of all, her pussy and asshole were free from violation. The trip here had been hell, with those contraptions stimulating her constantly, robbing her of her sanity. The stimulation went from euphoria, to total hell, then back to euphoria. The yo-yo effect was pure evil, and her intimate bondage with Emily made the situation that much worse.

Her determination to escape had waned a bit as well. She felt afraid and alone. While she hated Emily for getting her into this, Katie wished her fellow prisoner was in the room with her, just to break the solitude that hung over her. The silence of the room was deafening, and Katie closed her eyes, hoping that sleep would take her away from this living nightmare.

***

Emily lay in a similar room, also with her hands cuffed to the bed. She thought of the path she had followed to be ensnared in this trap. She reminisced about the partying, alcohol, drugs, and general debauchery that had consumed her life since high school. It had all been fun, albeit a bit challenging. But now it had caught up with her. This was God's way of telling her she had been bad, and she deserved everything she was getting. So she accepted her fate and would make the best of it.

"But why is Katie here?" Emily wondered aloud. Katie had been a good student and was making all the right decisions in her life. No, Katie must deserve it too, Emily convinced herself, helping to console her conscience for dragging her friend into this mess. "Of course," she said, talking to herself again. "Katie must have done something to deserve what she is getting. It must be God's will." A smile grew on Emily's face as she rationalized that it must be Katie's own fault for being here. Emily drawing her in was nothing but fate, and Katie deserved everything that had occurred, including Emily's sexual assaults.

Emily felt much better at that moment. The guilt of Katie's dilemma had been lifted from Emily's conscience by a deity that Emily hadn't actually worshipped for years. Furthermore, Emily felt free to continue enjoying the fruits of her girlfriend's body, if she were to get another chance that is. After all, Katie's abuse was meant to be by a much higher power than herself. Emily smiled and closed her eyes, drifting off to sleep while dreaming of Katie's sensuous body.

***

"Up and at em," yelled Olivia, as she undid Katie's handcuffs. "Time to start your training and preparation in earnest."

"Yes, Mistress," Katie replied, feeling refreshed after her nap. "Mistress, can you tell me what I am being trained for?" she inquired hoping for any information that might help her down the line.

"You'll find out when the time is right, slave," Olivia replied gruffly. "Until then, just do as you are told, when you are told to do it. Understand?"

"Yes, Mistress. Can you at least tell me where we are?" Katie inquired, pushing her luck just a bit.

"Far from home, slave," Olivia replied without detail. "You need to learn to be a bit more quiet like your friend. Now move."

Olivia gave Katie a slap on the ass and a firm push in the back, guiding Katie out the door into a corridor. Katie noted that there appeared to be several rooms similar to hers along what the corridor that appeared to be in the basement of a large house. The room they entered was much larger and contained a variety of scary looking furniture and other contraptions. On the walls hung a multitude of whips, dildos, sex toys, and other items about which Katie was clueless as to their name or use. Although Katie had never seen a dungeon, she had a pretty good idea that this is what a dungeon would look like. The things that Katie saw in that room left a sinking feeling in her stomach.

"Over there," Olivia ordered, pushing her toward two wooden chairs. One of the chairs already held a bound Emily, who sat obediently quiet, her wrist and ankle cuffs attached to the arms and legs of the chair. Her collar was fastened to the back of the chair with a strap tied around her chest, just below her boobs, holding her firmly in place.

Katie whined pathetically at the sight and wrestled weakly against her captor, but an undeterred Olivia soon had Katie tied just like Emily. However, Olivia didn't stop there. She added a ball gag to keep Katie quiet, then proceeded to wrap rope tightly around the base of Katie's big boobs. The tighter she wrapped, the louder Katie squealed into her gag. Soon Katie's boobs were thrust outward, looking like two deformed balloons that were quickly turning blue.

Emily knew what was coming and opened her mouth for the ball gag as Olivia moved to her from Katie. Within minutes, Emily's boobs were deformed just like her friends.

Mistress Olivia smiled as she patiently waited for the slaves' breasts to grow purple and sensitive. She began to flick the nipples with her fingers, garnering gasps from her victims as their now extra sensitive nipples were subjected to stinging stimulation. Olivia next leaned forward, licking and sucking each breast until she was staring at four erect, throbbing teats.

"Just what I was looking for," Olivia gloated as she grabbed what looked like two metal rods, attached at one end, with a screw at the other end. She slipped the first one over Emily's right breast and began to tighten the screw. The rods squeezed together just behind Emily's areola, forcing the areola and nipple to thrust out, and eliciting a loud screech through Emily's gag as the already sensitive breast was further assaulted. Olivia repeated the procedure on her left breast and moved on to Katie.

Katie made quite a fuss after watching the painful application applied to Emily, but her efforts were for naught as Olivia calmly applied the vice-like contraptions to Katie's breasts.

Pleased at the site of the four tortured breasts before her, Olivia explained the situation further for the benefit of the captives. "You see, slaves not only need to behave properly, they need to have an appropriate appearance. Step one of transforming your appearance is to pierce those little nipples of yours. And of course binding those tits as I have will give you a much more exciting level of pain than you would have experienced with a simple piercing."

Emily closed her eyes with a grimace at what was coming next.

Katie was not nearly as complacent, voicing her discontent into the gag as she watched the mistress approach with a long needle that appeared to be thicker than needed for the task. Olivia placed the tip against the side of Katie's nipple and pushed steadily. The sharp needle pierced the skin and exited the other side of the nipple, driving Katie over the edge in pain. A second needle repeated the process in Katie's other nipple as Katie cried from the pain. Katie sat defenseless as Olivia spun the needles with her thumb and index finger, amused by her captive's squirming and obvious pain. As the needles were removed, nipple rings took their place, creating a constant reminder of Katie's slave status.

Emily cried lightly as Olivia approached her with the needles, but was determined not to make a scene like her friend had. Emily was determined to win over her captors, hoping for better treatment and benefits. The pain of the needles did elicit a few moans, but Emily gritted her teeth and she soon wore a pair of shiny rings in her nipples as well.

As Olivia left the room, Katie and Emily looked at one another. Their breasts purple and bloated with blood making their newly pierced nipples ache unmercifully.

Moments later Olivia reentered the room with Natasha and Cesar, along with a blonde girl, who Katie and Emily had not seen before. Natasha led the naked girl by a leash with her hands cuffed behind her back. The group stopped in front of the two girls, and the blonde immediately kneeled and bowed her head.

"Very nice job, Olivia," Natasha praised. "Unbind their breasts and let's get on with the festivities."

Katie and Emily sighed heavily with relief as Olivia and Cesar removed the rope and clamps from their tender breasts, and the circulation returned.

"Now you can see how convenient these nipple rings can be," Natasha chortled, attaching a chain with small weights to each of the four nipple rings.

Katie and Emily grimaced as the pain shot through their newly pierced nipples, despite the minimal amount of weight actually on each chain.

"For our next act, which of you two lovelies would like to volunteer to be fucked by Cesar," Natasha questioned. "After all, he is overdue for some entertainment."

Emily and Katie looked at each other, and Emily grunted an affirmation combined with a head nod.

Katie released a sigh of relief, wondering why Emily would agree so easily to being raped. But she wasn't going to question her good fortune as she watched Emily released from her binds and moved to another piece of furniture that roughly resembled an antique gynecological exam chair.

"Remove her gag so she can express her satisfaction to Cesar," Natasha ordered, as Emily was strapped into the new chair, this time with her legs spread widely leaving her pussy open and vulnerable.

"Thank you, Mistress Natasha," Emily uttered when the gag was removed.

"Cara, get over there and prepare our slave for Master Cesar's cock," Natasha ordered.

The blonde girl rose and quickly approached the bound Emily, kneeling between her legs. Her tongue got to work and began stimulating Emily's pussy.

Emily moaned softly as her pussy began to moisten in response to the girl's tongue.

"As for you," Natasha snapped at Katie. "How dare you let your friend volunteer for a fucking while you sit quietly? That behavior is not acceptable, and you will be appropriately punished. While Cesar gives that slave a nice fucking, you will receive a not so nice fucking. Hook her up over there," Natasha pointed at yet another chair.

Katie's eyes grew wide and she felt pangs of anguish as she looked where Natasha pointed. There sat a hard wooden chair with two dildos sticking out of an opening in the chair seat. Once again her good fortune had turned to bite her in the ass, literally. Katie was untied and led over to the new apparatus.

"Have a seat, and do it right. You know what goes where," Natasha ordered harshly, smiling at Katie's panicked appearance.

Katie looked for a way out and her eyes begged Natasha for a reprieve, but there was none. She reluctantly lowered herself onto the phallic devices, shuddering as her asshole and pussy were simultaneously invaded. While she moved as slowly as she could, it was not long before she was completely impaled on the two devices.

"Strap her down tightly," Natasha ordered Olivia.

Emily, on the other hand, was thoroughly enjoying her ordeal. Cesar had replaced Cara between her legs, and his dick slipped easily into her now dripping cunt. Cesar proceeded to pump in and out of Emily's pussy in a smooth, loving motion.

"Oh God, yes," Emily gasped. "Thank you, Master. Please fuck your slave, Master"

Cesar had ordered Cara to continue attending to Emily. Cara moved up and kissed Emily passionately, then slipped down to caress and lick her newly pierced nipples.

Emily quickly approached an orgasm as the dual attention she was receiving overwhelmed her senses.

Katie looked over at Emily and felt a strange emotion come over her. Katie actually felt a bit jealous at seeing Emily enjoying sex with Cesar, while this new apparent slave girl Cara was stimulating her body.

That feeling quickly went by the wayside when she heard Mistress Natasha say "turn it on." Katie felt movement beneath the chair. The dildo in her pussy began to vibrate while the dildo in her asshole actually began to slowly exit her ass. But just as Katie's got her hopes up that her ass would be spared, she realized it was slowly going back into her ass. As the chair revved up, Katie realized that her asshole was being fucked by a piston motion of the rear dildo, and the speed and force of that fucking was increasing exponentially. Before long, Katie's ass was being painfully pounded by one dildo, while the other vibrator was delivering a contrasting feeling of pleasure to her pussy. The conundrum was not lost on Katie, as it was truly torture to be exposed to the pain of the ass fucking while being brought to orgasm by the vibrator. Katie succumbed to the orgasm and cried into her gag, as her body writhed in the confusion of pain and pleasure.

Meanwhile, Emily was out of breath as a second orgasm that had racked her body began to subside. Cesar and Cara had worked her over well, and Emily was in heaven from the attention. Cesar ejaculated deep into Emily's pussy, and removed his cock from inside her. It glistened with a combination of sperm and cunt juices.

"Clean up her pussy," Cesar ordered Cara, who immediately returned to her spot kneeling between Emily's legs, and began sucking out Cesar's sperm.

"And you slave, clean me off," Cesar commanded. Emily, who despite being disgusted by the idea, opened her mouth willingly to accept her master's dick.

Emily licked and sucked off the putrid, sticky mixture covering the dick, and obediently swallowed every drop. "Thank you, Master," she lied, still trying to gain the favor of her captors.

"Enough of this fun." Natasha commanded. "Return them to their rooms and let them rest up for another round later."

Olivia and Cesar untied the captives and removed the cuffs and nipple weights, leaving only the collars in place.

Upon their return to their respective rooms, Katie and Emily could reflect on their situation. Katie rubbed her sore nipples and tried to comprehend why every decision she made seemed to backfire on her. Katie decided to focus more on avoiding the torture that seemed to be following her.

Meanwhile, Emily smiled to herself, gloating a bit that she was succeeding in her effort to get on Mistress Natasha's good side. She felt confident that this was going to be a big advantage to her in the near future. She closed her eyes to rest for a bit, knowing that another round was waiting just around the corner.

***

Natasha sat enjoying a dry, full bodied Pinot Grigio with her servants. They had an hour to kill before resuming the training session.

"How do you feel the new slaves are doing, Mistress Natasha?" asked Olivia.

Natasha thought for a moment, then responded, "Emily is pathetic, and will be a breeze to break. Katie is more complex. There is much more going on in her head, but I think we have made a good start. Katie will take some extra effort though."

"Do you plan to continue to include Cara in their training, Mistress?" inquired Cesar, who had an interest in the petite 5'3" blonde. Cara's B cup breasts and soft blonde hair made her a goddess in his eyes, and he had enjoyed training her for the past several weeks since Mistress Natasha had obtained her from their West Coast source.

"Yes. Her obedience is a good model for the new girls, particularly Katie," Natasha replied. "Plus it is a good test to ensure she is fully trained and ready to be moved to Xanadu. Don't worry Cesar, I will let you enjoy her fruits again before we move her," Natasha added, winking at Cesar. "Now hand me that bottle. One more glass of wine, and it will be time to take Katie's ego down one more peg."

The three toasted, "To Katie and Emily!"

12