Paying A Visit

Story Info
Brother visits his sister at school.
1.4k words
4.18
158.7k
96
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I received a phone call from my older sister Rachel. She was inviting me to come and visit her at the school she was attending. Her roommate was going away for the weekend and there would be no distractions.

My sister was the lucky one from our family. My parents only had enough money to send one of us to college and my sister was older and the better student. Instead, I had to take a low paying job and I was still living with my folks at home. It was making for a depressed life, I can tell you.

I drove the two hours to my sister's apartment and Rachel greeted me at the door. I got a big hug and a kiss for my troubles. Rachel had changed since I last saw her. Her dark hair had grown down to her shoulders and she seemed to have filled out some.

I kept looking at my sister's figure. She had full breasts and her hips seemed to have gotten wider. It made my mouth water a bit. I hate to admit it, but I had fantasized about Rachel when I was in bed at home. I would stroke my cock and think what it would be like to make love to my sister. I knew that was forbidden, but I did have those thoughts from time to time.

The Friday night that I arrived we went to a local restaurant and had a meal and some drinks. We eventually went back to my sister's place and talked a bit. I told Rachel I would sleep on the couch and she brought me a pillow and some blankets.

Rachel went to bed and I decided to stay up and watch some tv. I stripped down to my briefs and turned the tv on. I guess I lost track of time because my sister came out to check on me.

"Can't you sleep?" My sister asked me.

"I guess I am still keyed up from driving over here," I told her.

Rachel sat down next to me. She was wearing this short bathrobe that showed off her cleavage. She put her arm around my shoulders and her other hand went on my knee. I wish she hadn't done that. I could feel my rod getting harder. I hoped my sister didn't notice that.

"Things will get better at home Joey, have hope," my sister said to me.

I was looking down at her cleavage right then. God, I wanted to see naked. I lost control of myself and I reached for the belt on her robe and pulled it free. Rachel gave me a shocked look. I pulled her robe from her shoulders and I caught my first look at my sister's naked body.

Rachel pubic hair was shaved down and her nipples were hard and erect. I knew right then I was going to have her, one way or the other.

"Joey, we can't do this, it's wrong." My sister was half pleading to me.

"I want you Rachel, please don't deny me." I told her.

I lowered my face and I kissed both of her nipples. I think my sister lost some of her self-control. I heard her moan and that made me want her even more. I was sucking her nipples and I reached down between her legs. My sister was sopping wet down below. I pulled away and pushed my sister onto her back.

"Joey please, we can't do this," she pleaded with me.

Nothing was going to stop me now. I stood up and took my briefs off. My dick was standing straight out, all eight inches of me. Rachel stared at my erection, but she didn't say anything more. I slid between her legs and I took my cock and rubbed the head across her folds.

"Oh my God!" My sister blurted out.

I slowly eased my prick into my sister. Rachel felt so tight. I half wondered if she was still a virgin. It took some minutes, but I finally had my cock buried all the way inside my sister's pussy. Rachel wrapped her legs around my waist and I took my sister for myself.

I fed Rachel with the longest strokes. I would pull back leaving just the head of my cock inside her then I would ram her pussy as hard as I could. I did this over and over until I thought Rachel was going to orgasm. I knew this was crazy, fucking my own sister, but I had fantasized about this for too long.

I lowered my face and I took a nipple into my mouth. I thought this would send Rachel right over the edge. I could tell she needed this and I was going to give her what she wanted. I pounded my sister for the longest time. Rachel said she was close to cumming. I timed it so that I blew my load right as my sister erupted.

It was the hottest fucking I ever experienced. Hot wads of my cream shot into my sister's belly. When Rachel felt me cumming she had her orgasm. I felt her pussy muscles gripping me and she was milking my thick prick of all my seed. I just kept feeding my sister. I wasn't going to stop until my bone was dry.

I felt my dick going soft and I had to pull out of my sister's pussy. I looked down and saw my sticky flow dripping from my sister. My cum was running down to her ass. Rachel's body was shaking.

"Hold me Joey," she pleaded with me.

I took my sister in my arms and we just held each other. After some time we both went back to her bed and we fell asleep. When I woke up I heard the shower running. Rachel soon came out of the bathroom and she walked in with a towel wrapped around her. She sat down on the bed next to me.

"I am not on any birth control, Joey." Rachel said to me.

I thought for sure that my sister would have been on some sort of protection.

"You might have made me pregnant, we will have to see," Rachel was practically sighing from the thought.

If that was the case I wanted to make love to my sister as much as I could. I pulled Rachel to me and we kissed once more.

"Do you want me Rachel?" I asked.

My sister nodded yes and she climbed on top of me. My cock was getting stiff again and Rachel lifted herself up and slid down on me. I was looking directly at my sister's chest. I reached out and cupped each of her tits. My sister started to slide up and down my stiff prick. We got into a rhythm and I fed Rachel's pussy with my long erection.

Rachel kept bouncing up and down. I just wanted to give her more of my cum. I knew it was stupid, but I wanted to impregnate my sister. Maybe she wanted that as well. Rachel seemed to need my cock. That was all I needed to know. I drove my cock deep into my sister. My balls were hitting her ass cheeks. I didn't think I could cum very much after last night, but I was wrong.

I shot a hot stream of cum into my sister. Rachel screamed when she felt me release my load. She dropped down onto my cock and I felt her muscles surrounding me. It was if she had to get every drop of cum from the tip of my cock. After some minutes my sister collapsed onto my chest. We just held each other for the longest time.

The rest of the weekend was spent in bed with Rachel. I lost track of how many time we fucked. I do know by the time I was ready to leave for home, my cock was so red and sore. I drove back on Sunday and arrived at my parent's house. My parents were peppering me with questions, but all I could think of was fucking my sister the whole weekend long.

Rachel did contact me the next week and she wants me to make the drive to visit her again. She says she needs my cock in her pussy and she doesn't care about the consequences. I guess I will take her up on her offer very soon. Hopefully I will write further on fucking my sister.