Paying Dues

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Turning to me suddenly number three growled, “You wanted in now you are. He gets this every night until he agrees to let us sell his body. You’ll get worse if you don’t do as your told.”

I scrubbed the area and kept my head down and arse up.

After some time Grey bear came back with the other two who I’d seen right at the beginning. He ripped the inflated plug from my arse without letting it down. The youngest of the three, Little bear shut me up with his arse on my tongue.

“Lick it out slut.” He ordered.

I licked. As water ran from my guts a cock was pushed against the flow and deeper than any cock before. I came there and then. My spasming rectum massaged cock for the next twenty minutes. I couldn’t control it at all and just let then ride in on my anal orgasms while I ate arse after arse. I didn’t know how far up an anus I could stick my tongue.

Little bear and Old bear had me between them pushing back and forth. I felt like I was impaled on a pole and was just being slid along the one length of male pole. They were both lasting a long time and I was getting that numb tingling feeling which I get before I begin another multiple anal orgasm when Old bear in my arse rammed in and held me still.

“Take my baby juice faggot” He crowed as I felt him pump himself dry in my rectum.

I would have thanked him but Little bear was just then pushing really deep as he sucked the Old bears nipples. Old bear pulled out with the exciting slurping sound of a well fucked boy cunt and brought the slimy invader around to be cleaned. Little bear shuffled to the side and had his thick meat pressured by the slimy cock of Old bear as it was alternately pushed into my throat. Little bear couldn’t stand it and came in my mouth and all over his and Old bears hands and balls. I sucked up every drop of the cum, licked their bodies clean and thanked them for their pleasures.

Grey bear pulled at the collar and pointed to another door. This door was a heavy metal and wooden affair. I pushed it open, it was heavy, a scream pierced the general background of moaning and groaning. Blue fog was thick and the air was hot.

“We call this sluts hell.”

***


SLUTS HELL (HEAVEN)

Please send you ideas for the next chapter to Dai at the link below.

12