Paying for College

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Lora, look up at me." She stared up. "Say it directly to my face."

"I want to suck your hard cock," she said.

"That's wonderful to hear. Now say, 'I can't wait for you to cum in my mouth.'"

Her head was spinning. She had never had a cock in her mouth. Never swallowed. Didn't even know what cum tasted like. "I can't wait for you to cum in my mouth."

"And what are you going to do when I cum in your mouth?"

She stared at him with confusion, not sure if she should repeat the words. "I don't understand."

"Say, 'I'm going to swallow every hot drop of your cum."

"I'm going to swallow every hot drop of your cum."

"Perfect. Now unfasten my pants and take out my cock."

Lora leaned forward and with trembling hands reached for his belt. It took her awhile, but soon she had it unfastened. While doing so, her hands had touched his cock through his pants, and it twitched with excitement. Then she reached and undid the button fastening the top of his Levi slackers. When she did, they popped open sharply, releasing some of the tension caused by his strong erection. She stared across at the top of his white boxers.

"Unzip me," he ordered.

She slowly brought down the zipper and his cock now pushed up through the opening. All that separated it from her face and mouth was the fabric of his Polo boxers. It was strained hard by the size of him. She noticed that the fabric around the head of his cock was soaking wet.

"Hold on for a moment," he said. Then he shifted his hands under his pants, lifted up his hips and in a quick move he slid his slacks down to the floor around his ankles. Then he leaned back in his chair. The move thrust his cock up more in the air. "Now, pull down the top of my boxers."

She brought her hand up to the waist band and slowly pulled it forward towards her, her head still spinning with what was going on. A part of her was still shocked that any of this was happening, and though she still wanted desperately to leave, she knew that it was well past that now. As she pulled forward, the fabric was caught behind the back of his cock. She had to reach her other hand over and pull the boxers up and away. When she did, his fully erect cock sprang to view.

It was the first time she had seen one. It looked incredibly large, and it throbbed in front of her. She could smell a musky odor coming up at her face in waves. He reached out and gently took her hand, then slid it down while holding his boxers until it was just at the top of his balls. "Hold them right there," he instructed. The entire shaft of his cock was now fully exposed. She stared at it with a great deal of fright. All around the tip, and leaking down the front of his shaft was a clear liquid. It was pooled at the top. "Lora, all of that liquid is my pre-cum. It's what happens when a man gets excited and his cock knows he's about to have sex. It actually tastes fairly sweet. Much sweeter, as you will soon see, than semen itself. I would now like you to lick that pre-cum off my cock. Don't take me into your mouth. Just lick it off and swallow it."

Lora stared down at the floor in shame. After a brief hesitation, she leaned forward and stuck out her tongue. When it made contact with her cock, it twitched forward and the tip entered a little bit into her mouth. That movement caused more pre-cum to push forward onto her tongue. She lapped it up. He was right, it tasted kind of sweet. It was also very stringy. She twirled her tongue around the tip and as she pulled her mouth back, a long string of it still extended down to his cock. It finally broke off and a piece of it stuck down from her lip to her chin.

"Use your finger to clean that off," he said. "You have to swallow everything." She brought her hand to her chin, scooped up the fluid and brought it into her mouth. "Now look at my cock," he said. Then he took his thumb and placed it behind his erect prick, and put his forefinger at the base. Squeezing his finger tight he slowly brought it up the length of his cock. As he did, a huge pool of pre-cum erupted from the tip, and dripped down over his head and onto his finger. "Drink it, Lora."

She brought her mouth down again and used her tongue to gather the large pool into her mouth, and swallowed it.

"Good girl," he said. "Now I want you to lick me up and down. Don't take me in your mouth. Just lick me." She did as he instructed, moving her tongue up and down his rigid cock. Each time she got near the tip, his cock would twitch, and more pre-cum would leak out. She slowly sucked it into her mouth. After several full lengths he said to her, "Push your tongue hard onto me, like I did with my finger." She pushed forward and made her tongue hard and slid it up. She was greeted with another flood of fluid at the top which she drew into her mouth and swallowed. "Look up at me," he said softly. She did. "You have the most beautiful blue eyes, Lora," he said lustfully. "I can't tell you how hot it looks to have your tongue licking up and down my cock. Please keep doing it."

She stared back down and continued to lick in slow strokes over his twitching and pulsing cock. It was now becoming wet with her saliva and his pre-cum. And deep within her, Lora felt herself begin to become aroused as well. Despite her fear, her body was starting to take over. She had her tongue lapping up and down a rigid cock, and she was an eighteen year old girl entering into her sexual awakening. She would never admit it to him, but she could feel her pussy getting wet. It only got more wet as he kept talking. "Your mouth feels so good on my hard cock, Lora. It's has so much cum in it, and you are going to make me explode. Ah yes....draw out my pre-cum, Lora. God you are so good. I can't believe this is your first time. You are making me feel like I've never felt before."

Lora kept licking up and down, trying to tune out his words and the effect they were having on her young body, and hoping that it would all be over quickly. Suddenly he told her to stop. Then he reached down and slid his boxers off to his ankles as well, exposing his entire waist to her. "I want you to look up at me, Lora, and then lick my balls." Horrified, she glanced up at his face, lowered her head back down, and oddly stuck out her tongue to lick at his hairy balls. "Yes, my sweet Lora. That feels so good. Those balls are where all my cum is kept. Lick them. Show them with your tongue how much you want them to fill your stomach. Oh...right there. Yes. So good. You'll get so much practice doing this. I already can't wait until that first weekend when you'll get to suck me off over and over again. Yes. Your mouth was meant for this. I can't wait to fuck you, Lora. These same balls will be resting up against your wet pussy while I drive myself all the way up into you." She continued to lick, while feeling her panties start to soak from the fluid escaping her pussy. Then she felt something wet on the top of her nose. Her actions had caused so much fluid to flow out that it had pooled at the top of his cock and trailed all the way down his length to his balls, and her face. "Lick it up, Lora." She did as he told her.

When she finished swirling his tongue around his head, he softly instructed her to take him into her mouth. With a slight hesitation, she opened her mouth, and stretched it around to top of his head. Leaning forward, she allowed the top of his cock to fully enter her mouth, and as it pressed against the roof of her mouth, she glided her head up and over, and two inches of his hard cock slipped across her tongue, past her now stretched lips and firmly down inside her. For the first time in her life, Lora Cooper had a cock inside her mouth. He moaned in obvious pleasure. Lora sat there for a while, unsure what to do. She could hear him breathing sharply, and felt the heat of his cock as it pulsed excitedly inside of her mouth. It was surprising to her how hot it felt on her tongue, and how much her mouth had to stretch around the shaft to get it all in. Her mouth wasn't pried open, but it was definitely full.

"Move your head up just a little," he said to her. She did, and then she felt his hands on the top of her head halting her. "That's it. Right there." Maybe two inches were inside her mouth. "Now look up at me." It was hard to do so, as her head was tilted forward to keep his rigid cock in place, but she tilted her head slightly and then strained her eyes all the way up. She met his eyes staring back down at her. His face was filled with pleasure and desire. "God I wish I could take a picture of you. Your mouth looks so good wrapped around me, Lora. You were meant for this. For this moment right now. Oh, you're so fucking beautiful and sexy." His erotic words were something she had never expected during sex, and they continued to make her pussy wet, despite the feelings of terror and shock that were cursing through her mind. "Now, Lora, I want you to move your tongue like this along my cock." He opened his mouth, and with his tongue resting against the bottom of his teeth he flattened it and moved it from side to side.

Lora closed her eyes and did that. She instantly felt his cock twitch, and once again the taste of more pre-cum as it slid out the top and along her tongue. He moaned once more and suddenly she felt his cock flex hard in her mouth, pressing against her stretched lips and firmly on her tongue. "Yes. Feel me flex my hard cock on your soft tongue." He did it again, then again. All the while her tongue moved back and forth. She could feel more saliva forming inside, as it mixed with the fluid flowing fairly steadily up his shaft and out the tip.

"Now, Lora, move your head up and down. Not too fast. Not too far down. Just slide it up and down in your mouth." Lora took a deep breath through her nose, and then slid her mouth down the length of his hard cock a few inches. She felt his large head press up near the back of her mouth, and felt a slight choking reflex, and then she slid her mouth back up until just the head was in, then she slid back down again. She felt his hands gently enter into her hair and grip her head gently. He did not press down, but just held them there firmly while her mouth moved up and down on his cock. As she moved, his hard cock slid up and down her tongue. Though her mouth was still stretched around it, she could feel the vacuum of air as her head bobbed up and down. When just the head was in, there was a large space, as she slid down, it filled up until his large head pressed into the back of her throat. Looking down she could see that several inches were still outside of her mouth, though her eyes were much nearer to his balls. He moaned and she wondered how long it would be until he came.

"Keep moving your tongue," he said. She had forgotten about that, so she started swirling it back and forth. "Yes, Lora. That's it. Move it a lot when just the tip is in your mouth." She pushed down and then slid up, and when just the first inch was in swirled her tongue hard along the ridge. "Goddamn. Yes. That's perfect. So good at sucking cock, Lora. I knew it. I knew the moment you walked in that my cock would feel perfect in your sweet, sexy mouth." She continued sucking up and down on him, her panties now soaking wet. Then suddenly he moved his hands down under her chin and slipped her head up and his cock popped out of her mouth. She wondered what had happened, and if she had done something wrong.

Staring up at him she asked, "Is everything OK?"

He bit his lower lip. "It's perfect, my sexy Lora. I want you to say it again, though. Tell me to cum in your mouth."

She swallowed, tasting her spit and his sweet fluid. "Cum in my mouth," she whispered.

"Beg me. Tell me please." She stared down, and his hands immediately pulled up her head. "Keep your beautiful blue eyes on mine, Lora. Tell me please."

"Please."

"Tell me to please cum in your mouth."

"Please cum in my mouth."

"Tell me you want to swallow me."

She had never done it before, and had no idea what to expect other than what she had read, but knew that this was going to happen. "I want to swallow you."

"What do you want to swallow, Lora?"

She stared directly into his brown eyes. "I want to swallow your hot cum."

He pushed her head down, and she moved her jaw lower and suddenly opened her mouth, his length pushing hard down into her wet opening. Then he moved his hands down to the sides of her head and squeezed softly and began lifting and pushing down her head. "Suck me, Lora. Suck me hard and fast." She began moving her head up and down much faster, his cock hot and flexing in her wet mouth. She knew it would not be long. "Use your tongue!" She danced her tongue along every part of his fast moving cock, bobbing her head faster and faster. "Yes, Lora. Yes. Suck my hard cock. It feels so good. I'm going to cum so fucking hard in your mouth. Suck me. Suck my hard fucking cock. Yes! Yes! YESSSSSS!"

She felt his cock twitch rapidly a few times, and then his hands moved to the top of her head and he held it tight in place, with just 3 or so inches in her mouth. Suddenly, it exploded onto her tongue. A pulse of hot semen shot forward up to the back of her mouth. "Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck!" he screamed. Another blast exploded from his tip, this one was more like a gusher of cum, it bathed the top of her tongue, only to be followed instantly by another blast, then another. She was stunned by how warm it was. And how salty and bitter. It was unlike anything she had ever tasted. He held her head, and three more blasts shot forward. It was beginning to flood the small opening between the tip of his cock and the back of her mouth. Thoughts of panic filled her mind as more blasts of thick hot cum shot forth from his cock into her waiting mouth.

"Swallow!" he yelled. She didn't know what to do. With his cock still pulsing, she couldn't swallow like she normally would, but the cum was hot and thick near the top. Shifting back a little, while another blast came out, she focused on the back of her throat and swallowed, her tongue pressing up against his still throbbing cock as she did so. In an instant a large pool of his cum slid down her throat. She had swallowed her first pool of hot semen. But the cock in her mouth wasn't finished. It still shot out more. "Keep your lips tight around my cock," he yelled, as she felt the remaining cum start to flow down her tongue along his shaft. She pressed her lips tight and his hands relaxed. His cock still shot out some, but it was slowing now. There was more cum, so she swallowed again. "Now slide back and forth," he said and she moved up and down, his cock now finishing its twitches. With each one, more cum came out, but it was less volume. It still had the same taste, warmth and texture, though. She felt it slide down her tongue, and her mouth filling with the remnants of the cum she hadn't swallowed yet. As his cock slid back towards her opening, she swallowed one more time. He had exploded his hot cum into her virgin mouth, and she had swallowed him in three large gulps. From the moment his cock had twitched and started shooting out cum until right now, had lasted about 15 seconds.

He gripped her head softly and lifted it up and down the length of his cock a few more times, and then he slowly brought it up one more time. As it popped out of her mouth, she felt his hot musky taste all over her tongue and the inside of her wet mouth. It was incredibly sticky and musty. She swallowed instinctly and more of the saliva and semen went down her throat. Then it hit her what had just happened. She had just given a stranger a blowjob. Her first. And had swallowed him when he came in her mouth.

"Lora," he called down to her. She looked up. "That was amazing. Now lift your head up." She did and he glanced around her chin. "Good, nothing spilled." Then he looked back down at his cock. "Look here," he said. She glanced down and there was a small pool of his white semen at the tip of his cock. Once again he brought his finger up the length bringing another glob of the fluid to the tip. It looked completely different from his pre-cum. It had texture and color. "Lick that off me, Lora. You said you would swallow every drop." In shame she lowered her head and sucked at his cum. Again the hot, salty taste filled her tongue. It was amazing to her just how overpowering the taste and smell of it was. She drew it into her mouth and swallowed it.

"Good girl," he said. Then he stood up and lifted her up to her feet. Before she could move he leaned in and kissed her. His tongue pushed forward into her mouth. She returned the kiss as best as she could, as his tongue danced on hers, the taste of his sticky, hot semen still everywhere in her mouth, but his tongue tasted sweet and clean. As he kissed her he pulled her body into his and she felt her soaking wet pussy clinch with excitement. He slowly moved away, sliding his tongue out of her mouth. "I love kissing someone who just swallowed my hot cum, Lora. Love it. And I bet your pussy is dripping wet right now. You were simply too good at that to not enjoy it immensely." She blushed and stared away. "I wish we had time for me to explore that, but I'll have to save it for our first encounter in North Carolina in September."

Then he pulled away and sat back down. "The money is all yours, Lora. And the contract is outside at the front desk with Mandy. Please tell her to come in when you are done." Lora reached down and picked up the envelope. Her head was spinning, still trying to process what had happened. She held it in her hand, and walked slowly to the door. When her hand touched it, he called out to her. "Lora?"

She turned around slowly. "Yes?"

"Thank you for sucking my cock and swallowing my cum."

She turned around and opened the door. The receptionist was staring up at her with an evil grin. She handed her a folder. "This has the first part of your contract in it, Lora. It's great to have you on board. We'll see you in Durham in a few months."

Lora took the envelope and headed towards the main entrance. As she opened the door, she swallowed again, still tasting the salty remnants of the cock that had just exploded in her mouth a few moments ago. With wobbly knees she walked out, wondering what in the hell she had just gotten herself into.

12