Paying For It

Story Info
Boy meets girl and needs to ante up.
2.8k words
4
34.5k
6
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I walk into the quiet hotel bar. Just a couple of people at one table and I see you at the bar with an older gentleman sitting several bar stools down from you.

From a distance I watch your sexy legs, watching you dangle your high heel from your toe. You nurse your drink slowly, making small talk with the bartender. Talking about work, news, and the football game that will be on soon. I order my drink, trying to keep my eyes off of you. But I realize it is no use. The bar is too quiet and I am fixed on your body.

When the waitress come back for my second round, I ask her to send you another as well. She gives me a wink and says she can take care of that for me.

A couple of minutes later, the bartender hands you a drink and motions my way. You turn and see my eyes fixed on you. You flash a quick smile and turn back to the bar. Disappointed, I turn back to my drink, but I still cannot get your legs and body out of my mind. I look up again and I catch you peeking at me. Finally realizing, you have been watching me using the mirror behind the bar.

I finish my drink and walk up to the bard next to you, asking the bartender to settle up. You turn and smile, "Leaving so soon?"

I smile back, "Well it is kinda sad to drink alone."

You reach for my hand on the bar, sliding yours against it. "Well you know there is no reason for both of us to be alone."

"If I didn't know any better, I might think you are inviting me to sit with you," I reply.

"Actually, I was kind of hoping to join you in your booth. These bar stools area a little rough after working all day."

I order us another round and escort you back to the booth. You sit across from me. I am fixed on your beautiful blue eyes as we make some small talk.

"It sure would be nice to know your name though," you say.

"I am Tony. What about you?"

"My friends call me AJ.

"So what about a strange man you just met in a bar?"

"That depends," you say with a smile. "Strange men in general can call me not interested. You in particular, well, I have a few ideas about that too. But for now let's start with AJ."

We talk a bit more, have a couple of more rounds. As I look up and see the football game kicking off, I realize I am going to kick myself in the ass for this, "Sweetie, it is getting late, I really should be going."

I motion to the waitress for the check.

"So soon you ask?" with a little pout. As I feel your toes creep up my calf.

I hesitate a bit, "Do you have something else in mind?"

You get up from your side of the booth and whisper in my ear. "Pay for the drinks and I will be right back." You kiss my ear a bit before you pull away. I pay our bill and wait. You come walking back to the booth with a purpose; you grab my hand without saying a word leading me down the hall to the elevator. As the doors close you turn to me, kissing me deeply, your hand moving to my belt and thigh. Pressing yourself tight against me, you moan a bit as your tongue explores my mouth and your hand caresses my stiffening cock through my pants.

You break our kiss just before the bell announces the floor, turning your back to me; you press your ass against as your wrap my arm around your waist. As the doors open slowly, you grind your hips a bit. Still holding my hand, you lead me out and down the hall. You smoothly pull a key card from your purse, swipe it and have us in the room quickly. You walk in and sit me on the bed.

Sitting down across from me, crossing your legs, showing me the top of your lace-top stockings, "You know why we are here right?"

"Well AJ, since you got us a room here, I expect you are not here to play cards."

You smile again, "so cute and so naïve. I will be nice. Since it is a Monday and it is slow, I will only charge you $200."

I hesitate, still fixed on your eyes, I stammer a bit.

You stand up, walking over to me, running one hand along my head, my ear, my neck. You begin unbuttoning your blouse showing your sheer black bra. You lean into me, kissing me deeply. You whisper to me, "Don't worry about a thing for now. Just sit back and relax."

Dropping to your knees, you make me stand and step out of my pants and remove my shirt. Kissing my thighs, you sit me back down and tell me there area few rules.

"First, you have to keep your eyes open and watch me," you purr as you caress me. "Second, only you can tell me if I am doing well. And I want the encouragement," you add while licking my length. "Third, I HAVE to hear you cum," you say as you kiss on the tip.

Sitting up, I run my fingers through your soft hair as you tease, lick and caress me. Moaning as I tell you how good your mouth feels, my breathe quickens as you take all of me in your hot, wet mouth. My hands fall back to help me keep my balance. Without missing a beat, you stare into my eyes and grab my right hand, placing it back on your head. As I run my fingers through your hair again, I feel you moan through my cock.

Your pace quickens, as my moans grow louder. I grab your hair a bit harder as your eyes watch me, almost daring me. Without saying a work, I feel you slow a bit. Sitting up a bit, kissing me and nibbling my neck, you whisper, "I can't let you finish too soon. That takes all of the fun out of it for me."

You direct me to the back of the bed so I can sit up with my legs out. You crawl up the bed toward me, pressing your body against me every bit of the way. Your skirt is pushed up and I can see your ass and thong peaking out at me in the mirror behind you. You start back at my lips, kissing your way down my neck, my chest, my stomach. Playfully teasing my cock, you watch me as you lick the tip. "Do you wonder how slutty I am to meet you a couple of hours ago and have your cock in my mouth already?"

I smile at you, feeling your hair more. Not really responding. You stop and glare at me, "I want an answer damn it. Tell me how slutty I am."

Finally understanding, I correct my tone. I grab your head and push it back down. "Just suck my cock you bitch. You know you are not here to here me talk." Directing your motions more with my hand on your head, I feel one of your hands on my balls and I realize your other hand has moved between your own thighs. From the mirror, I see your fingers slip into your panties.

"Yeah! That is is AJ. MMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm god yes. You are a very good little cock sucker. Finger your cunt while you suck me. Let me feel you moan and cum with my cock in your mouth," I growl to you.

My moans grow louder again, as do yours. You keep varying your pace, sucking, and licking stroking my cock. Taking my full length into your mouth. My hand still on your head, now pulling your hair more than directing. I pull a bit harder. Your moans become more pronounced and I say, "Oh yes. Get ready you little whore. You know you want me to explode and send my load down your throat. I am so fucking close. Come on baby. Make me cum in your slutty mouth."

Your pace quickens and one of your hands grips my thigh tightly. I see your finger working feverishly in the mirror. Your ass looks so fucking amazing. After focusing on my tip, you slide down firmly and tightly on my shaft, taking all of me in your mouth again. Unable to hold back, I call out your name as I pull your hair more. I feel you moan through my cock as your mouth milks my load of cum.

Pulling you up to me, kissing you deeply, tasting a bit of my juice still on your tongue. I reach around unhooking your bra. My hands move to your firm tits, squeezing and teasing your already hard nipples. I push your skirt completely up to your hips pull your thong to the side as you straddle my wet stiffening cock. Breaking our kiss to suck and nibble your nipples a bit, my hands move to your ass to position you directly over my cock. My cock slips between your wet pussy lips easily. With the head sliding back and forth with my grinding hips, teasing your sensitive clit.

"Do you like that AJ?" Do you want to cover my cock with your cum like this? Is this enough attention for a slut like you? My hands on your ass? My mouth on your tits? My cock on your clit?" I demand.

Grinding your hips harder, I feel your wetness dripping from your cunt. You toss your head back moaning loudly as you shiver from another orgasm. I am grinning as you lean down, kissing me, sucking on my tongue a bit. Not breaking our embrace, I roll you onto your back, pin your hands above your head, position myself between your thighs, with my cock pressed against your wet pussy, just teasing you. I feel your stocking covered legs intertwine with mine. You try to coax me into slipping in you deeper, but I resist, allowing just the tip to tease you.

"This is how you want it don't you? Defenseless? Under me? Taking and using you like the slut you are?" I ask as I slowly penetrate you further. "Keep your eyes open. I want you to watch me using your pussy," I say teasingly as my cock is finally completely in your tight cunt. Sliding out slowly, I moan about how great you tight pussy feels. Leaning down, taking a nipple in my mouth, with one more long, slow, smooth stroke of my cock in you, I tell you, "It's a shame you cannot have it yet. I cannot fuck you until I taste you."

You sigh in frustration, begging me to fuck you.

"In due time sweetie. I will me making love to you, just with my tongue first," I add as I trail kisses down you neck, to your nipples, to your stomach and your thighs. Settling between them, placing your stocking legs over my shoulders, I start slowly, kissing and licking your thighs up and down your moist lips. Finally slipping my tongue in your wetness. I moan loudly, "God AJ, you taste so good!" I move a little quicker to your clit, circling and sucking it. I feel your hands on my head, directing me as you grind your hips. Your moans and words are encouraging me even more.

My tongue explores all of you. Up and down, you feel me tease your ass and enter your pussy a bit before going in farther and faster. Then back to your clit to suck and tease and kiss before repeating the tour.

Begging you to cum for me, I focus on your clit. "MMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmm yes baby. You taste so fucking good. Cover my tongue, cum hard all over my face." Practically on cue, I feel your body shake as you scream out. I feel your pussy tighten on my tongue as it enters you to taste all of you.

Making you cum so hard and so loud just encourages me more. I move quickly between your thighs. Kissing you hard, my cock slides into you easily. Your legs wrap around mine, keeping us in unison. Long, hard, deep strokes. I feel you squeezing my cock with your pussy. Looking into your eyes, I tell you I will not be able to hold back much longer. That seems to encourage you more.

"Oh yes Tony, God I want to feel you explode again. I want to feel you shooting in me!"

Our hands are exploring each other as our bodies are in rhythm. I tell you to watch me; I am so close, pulling you tight against me. I feel my cock spasm. I let out a deep moan, quickly followed by your own screams of passion.

Staying pressed close against you and still deep in you, I lean down to kiss you completely and softly. I whisper in your ear that a whore like you probably hates sappy lovemaking. You probably are aching to be fucked. To be taken and used like the little slut you are. Leaning back I grab one of your legs, turning you over on to your hands and knees. I caress your little ass and thighs a bit. Seeing a bit of our cum drip out of you. I let my fingers tease you a bit. Telling you how good you feel and taste as lick them clean. Finally I grab your ass firmly my thumbs pulling at you a bit, I slip my cock in your tight, cum-soaked cunt.

Long, hard, deep strokes, I bark to you, "Squeeze my cock you whore. I want to hear you moan louder. Make your cunt tight for my cock. You know this is how you want to get fucked!"

When I don't believe you were not trying hard enough, I take one hand and give your ass a smack, reddening it a bit. Your moans encourage me that you need a couple more. This time, I squeeze hard with one hand on your ass and slide the second up your back pulling your hair. Feeling your hips meet mine on every thrust, I cannot believe I feel another orgasm coming on.

"Oh God AJ, I am going to cum again. God baby. I want to shoot it all over you. Cover your ass in cum like the whore you are. Come on my little slut, beg me for it," I demand.

Without hesitation, you breathlessly scream for me, "Please Tony, shoot it all over me. Shoot on my ass. Treat me like your whore. Please cover my ass baby."

I pull out my slick cock covered in your slick cum, rub it against your ass a bit. On hand moves to your pussy while my other hand strokes my cock, which almost immediately spills all over your ass. As my load drips down your ass to your pussy, my fingers keep working your pussy. I hear you muffled screams as you bury your face in the pillow beneath you.

Both out of breathe and physically spent, we fall back on the bed together. You snuggle up to me, wrapping your arm around me and resting your leg on mine, kissing my neck softly. One of my arms drapes your back, caressing it gently, the other holds yours resting on my chest. So comfortable, so relaxed, I doze off a bit.

Waking a bit blurry-eyed, I realize I really need to get home. Fortunate that my wife was out of town for the night, getting in this late will not get me into too much trouble. I snuggle you for a quick kiss, enjoying another look at your sexy body as you sleep peacefully. I get up, silently gather my clothes, dress and leave you a quick note.

The sun peaks through the shades as you try to gain your bearings where you are, suddenly you hear your cell phone ringing. Stumbling naked to your purse, you realize it has already gone to voice mail. A smile crosses your face as you begin to remember your night. Seeing a note on the desk, you read it.

"AJ,

Never sell yourself short.

Regard,

Tony"

Under it are five crisp $100 bills. You smile a bit more, grabbing your phone as you crawl back in bed with a room service menu.

You check your voice mail, just 1 new message.

"Good morning Adriane. It is Tony. You asked for a wake up call this morning. You are probably in the shower or something. Anyway, I am on my way to work. Hope you didn't work too late last night. I know this project has been a lot of work for you. I look forward to getting you home tonight so I can show you how much I appreciate all you do. Have a great day. Love you sweetie!"