Paying for My Mistake Ch. 03

Story Info
Mistress Nadia trains my ass.
7.8k words
4.69
33.7k
14

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/17/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
P3Driver
P3Driver
455 Followers

This is the continuing story of how I am paying for my mistake at work. This story will make more sense if you read parts one and two but it's not necessary. Thank you for the positive feedback and I will do my best to incorporate your suggestions.

*****

The next morning, I woke suddenly, 5 minutes before the alarm was set to go off. My boobs were sore and my nipples were extremely tender but I must have been having a good dream because I was dripping wet between my legs. I remember bits and pieces; being on display, having my nipples tortured and my pussy fingered. Or, I just could have been reliving last night.

Either way, my husband was still asleep next to me. He was asleep when I got home and we never got to talk. I needed to talk to him about Nadia's offer.

I reached across his body and felt his well-muscled chest. Since we were married a year ago, my husband has continued to work out and he has kept his college soccer athlete body, fit and toned.

Running my hand down over his stomach and then lower, I found his cock hard, like it is almost every morning and I lightly grasped it in my hand. I would say his cock is about average, maybe 6" or so with enough girth to keep a girl happy.

When we met in college, it was a month before we had actual sex. There was a lot of heavy petting and I had given him a blow-job once and he had fingered me to orgasm a few times, but we didn't do "it" until about our 7th or 8th date.

After that we started fucking like rabbits. Every day, sometimes 2 or 3 times a day. He never seemed to get tired of me. He liked showing me off sometimes at parties after he had a few drinks and I liked showing off whether I was drinking or not but there was only the occasional flashing, nothing major.

After we got married and he was hired into his engineering firm, things changed a little and our sex life slowed down considerably. He became more conservative. Of course at parties thrown by his company where I was invited he made sure I wore very conservative clothes as that was the culture of the firm. Founded on Christian values was one of the company's core values statements. Not exactly politically correct or modern but he was learning a lot and they paid him well. He fell in nicely with their conservative culture.

I gently stroked his cock and he rolled from his side to his back. I don't think he was awake yet, maybe just thinking he was having a good dream.

Sliding under the sheets, I moved down to where I was eye level with his cock. It was hard enough that it was holding up the sheet and sticking up at a 30-degree angle from his abdomen.

I started licking from just where his shaft met his scrotum and ran my tongue up the length of his hard cock to just under the head, where I swirled my tongue. I know that is what he likes.

That got him awake. He sat up like he just saw a ghost or something before he realized I was under the sheets. When he sat up, he knocked me forward slightly and I might have scraped him a little with my teeth.

"What the hell?"

Lick. "It's just me baby, lay back and relax." Another lick.

Then I got up into a better position and took him fully into my mouth, slowly sliding over the entire length of his cock until it hit the back of my throat and my nose was nuzzled against his hard tummy.

He pulled the sheets back and after a moment and without saying another word, he laid back flat on the bed.

I continued to slide my lips up and down the length of his cock, using my tongue as much as I could to tickle the sensitive underside. After a few minutes I could tell that he was getting close and I pulled off of his cock and started to tongue his balls and then slowly, gently sucked one into my mouth and swirled around it with my tongue and then did the same to the other one.

I needed to feel him inside me so I moved around and slid on top of him. I could feel his cock pulsing against my belly. I slid further up until his cock was positioned directly against my opening and then backed up onto him.

As he easily slid inside me I saw him reaching for my tits. I didn't think I could take any kind of pressure on my bruised tits or sore nipples so I grabbed his wrists and pushed them above his head. In doing so, I was stretched over his face and he caught one of my nipples with his lips and gently sucked it in.

I screamed from the pain and his eyes went wide. I sat up straight and started bouncing up and down on him. He kept trying to reach up for my tits and I pushed him away 2 more times. After that, without letting him slide out of my slick pussy, I turned around into the reverse cow-girl position and rode him hard.

I had to hold my sore tits because they started bouncing all over the place and hurt like hell but I was getting close to an orgasm. My husband had his hands on my hips and was pulling and pushing me up and down on his cock as he got closer to cumming.

I turned and shouted a little too loud, "Spank my ass!"

He looked a little shocked at first but then got into it. The second time his hand smacked my ass, I started to cum.

That set him off as well and I felt his cum shoot deep in my pussy as my muscles continue to spasm around his softening cock.

I collapsed laying on top of him, my head at his feet.

"That was a hell of a wake-up. What got into you?"

"Obviously you did," I smiled.

"I feel like I haven't seen you in days. How was your dinner last night?"

"I need to talk to you about that. Dinner went extremely well and Nadia made me an offer I want to ask you about."

"What kind of offer?"

I explained how Nadia had been impressed with my work and the offer of paying for grad school. I left out the part about the bonus.

I never told him about the mistake I made and was churning inside trying to decide how I could explain what happened without telling him everything that happened. As much as I would ideally want our marriage to be open and honest, I don't think that he would understand. I told him I wanted to accept but there were strings attached and I had to talk to Nadia about it before I could say yes.

"What kind of strings?"

"There are just certain parts I don't fully understand and I need to clarify them first. We can talk more tonight if Nadia doesn't need me."

"Okay but is this job going to entail late nights every night?"

"No, but if I am going to be working full-time and going to grad school at night, I think it might be a lot of nights."

"Well then, let's talk more tonight, we are both going to be late for work it we don't get going."

"Shit, I am going to be late!"

***

I arrived at the office right at 7:45 and ran to get coffee for Nadia. It was nearly 7:50 when I finally got to her office. Her door was open and I knocked on the doorframe.

Before she even looked up at me, she looked at her watch. I knew I was in trouble.

"You're late. Get in here and close the door."

I quickly closed the door and responded, "I'm sorry Mistress."

"Come here and open your blouse, I want to see your slutty tits."

I walked to the front of her desk, put her coffee down and unbuttoned my blouse. Of course I wasn't wearing a bra and I picked a black satin blouse because it was the softest material and anything else would have further irritated my sensitive nipples.

As I pulled my blouse off my shoulders, I saw Nadia inspecting my boobs.

"No bruises, that's good, but your nipples are still red and swollen. Do they hurt?"

"A little mistress."

"Come here." Mistress Nadia pointed in front of her.

I walked over to her and stood in front of her. She gently touched my breasts and then softly grasped both nipples and pulled.

I jumped and she smiled. "They are still very tender aren't they?"

"Yes Mistress."

Still holding my nipples, she then pinched and pulled hard.

"Aaaannnnngggghhhh," I cried as quietly as I could.

"That's for being late."

"Yes Mistress, I'm sorry, I was talking to..."

"I'm not interested in your excuses. Now get down on your knees and lick my pussy and you better do it well."

"Yes Mistress."

I knelt on the thick carpet as Mistress Nadia pulled her skirt up and scooted to the edge of her chair. To my delight, she wasn't wearing any panties. I started by licking from the bottom of her slit to the top, slowly, using the flat of my tongue. After 5 or 6 full length licks, Mistress Nadia reached down with her hand and using her fingers, pulling apart her thick labia. I could see that she was already wet and I greedily started to lap up her nectar.

"Fuck me with your tongue."

"Yes Mistress."

I pushed my tongue into her depths as far as I could, fucking her with my pointed tongue. I noticed that she was slowly rubbing her clit with her thumb as I continued to push my tongue as far into her wet pussy as possible.

After several minutes, Mistress Nadia pulled her legs up higher, setting one on the desk and draping the other over the arm of her chair. She slid further forward on her chair.

"Lick my asshole."

"Yes Mistress."

I started tonging her tight pink star and pushing my tongue just inside.

"Use your tongue and fuck my asshole you little slut."

I pushed my tongue as far into her tight hole as I could. After a minute or so, her sphincter began to loosen and I could push my tongue further into her. I had never licked anyone's asshole before but I found it extremely dirty and stimulating as evidenced by my dripping pussy.

Just when I thought that I couldn't get any further inside her, Mistress Nadia grabbed my head and pulled me tight into her crotch. My nose was shoved into her pussy and my mouth was tight against her asshole. I couldn't breathe but I didn't want to.

I felt Mistress Nadia begin to shake and then her tight hole closed tightly around my tongue. I was smiling inside knowing that I made my mistress orgasm even if I couldn't actually smile while my face was still pushed tight into my mistress.

She finally let go of my head and I fell backwards onto my legs, gasping for air. I could feel my face was covered in her juices and I'm sure that my hair and make-up were a mess. I looked up and noted that Mistress Nadia's eyes were still closed and in her lap, her hand still lay over her clit.

As her breathing slowed back to normal, she looked at me and gave me a smile. Okay, it wasn't a big smile but it was at least a partial smile.

"Put your blouse back on and go clean yourself up slut. Be back here at noon and don't be late. I want to discuss my proposal with you."

"Yes Mistress."

I exited Nadia's office and quickly headed for the Ladies Room hoping not to bump into anyone. Fortunately, no one saw me before I could wash my face and fix my hair and make-up.

It was still only a few minutes after 8:00am and I had four hours to figure out what I was going to say. I decided to call my husband and go through the proposal with him.

I called his office and he picked up right away. I explained the offer to him again and what that might mean for our work-life balance, meaning I would have none. He brought up the concern about having children. We had already decided that we would wait awhile before having children but this would put it out a little further than we even planned.

We discussed at length how much time this would consume, taking away from our relationship but that was happening on his end as well too. He was starting to move up in the company and taking on bigger projects which also meant more time away from me.

In the end, we both vowed that we could make it through 2 years of hard work and separation if necessary but then we would totally settle down and start our family. I was still churning inside about what I hadn't told him and how it might affect our relationship if he ever found out. I don't know how he would deal with it and to be honest, I didn't want to know.

I didn't want to stop what I was doing. There was something inside of me that was missing and this submission, this submissive side of me coming out, was filling a void that I didn't even know I had. I convinced myself this was something I had to do. It was scary, it was cheating on my husband and it was the most exciting thing that had ever happened to me. I wanted to explore this to whatever end and I was willing to put my marriage at risk to do it.

***

Three hours later I felt like I hadn't accomplished anything because I couldn't focus on anything. It was still thirty more minutes before I would see Nadia and tell her my decision. I knew it would make her happy and that was important to me.

More than that, it was the start of my new life that begins with submission and ends with independence. An odd way to think about it, but that is what it was and I wanted it more than anything.

Promptly at noon I knocked on Nadia's door and Mistress Nadia allowed me to enter her office. I closed the door and walked quickly to the front of her desk and stood until she told me to sit.

"Have you made a decision?"

"Yes Mistress, I want to accept your offer. I promise that I will make you proud of me."

"Did you discuss it with your husband?"

"Yes Mistress and he agreed."

"Did you tell him everything?"

I went on to explain what I told him and what I didn't tell him. She looked concerned but didn't argue. The only thing she said was that she did not want to destroy my marriage but my marriage was not her concern. The decision to deceive my husband was purely mine.

Once the business portion of our meeting was over, Mistress Nadia told me to go to her closet and retrieve the smaller butt plug and the tube of lube from her bag. When I hander her the butt plug and the lube she instructed me to bend over the back of the chair and lift my skirt. Since I am not permitted to wear panties, my ass was completely exposed.

Mistress Nadia took the tube of lube and I watched her apply it liberally to the butt plug which to me still looked very large, even if it was the smaller one. Then she took more lube on her fingers and worked it into my ass. That I liked.

As she slowly inserted the butt plug, she explained to me that she would be out of the office for the next few days and that I was to wear the butt plug every day from noon until five. While she was gone, I was allowed to wear panties to keep from staining my clothes from the lube.

She explained to me that she wanted my ass trained because when she returned, she was going to use her strap-on and ass fuck me like a good little slut. If I did as she ordered, I would be allowed to use the larger butt plug to train and stretch my ass even further so that I could take any size cock, real or fake, into my slutty ass.

I didn't see using the large butt plug as a reward but I could feel myself getting wet between my legs thinking about it, not to mention the pain/pleasure I was feeling from the stretching that my tight little hole was taking as she worked the metal plug into my ass.

As she worked the plug fully into my ass, her hand occasionally brushed against my pussy causing me to try to push against her any time I thought her hand was close. That got me a strong swat on my ass.

"If you are that horny my little slut, you can make yourself cum while I watch."

"Oh yes, thank you Mistress."

I reached between my legs and started fingering my pussy. The fact that my Mistress was watching made it twice as exciting. I worked two and then three fingers into my cunt and worked with my clit with my thumb while she watched. After a minute or two at the most, I felt her grasp the end of the butt plug and pull slightly then leg go, watching my ass suck the plug back in place.

This was driving me crazy and just as I started to cum, Mistress Nadia tapped the base of the plug hard, driving it against my tight ring. I know it was only a few centimeters but it felt like the plug pushed much further into me and I started to cum. I wasn't only cumming, I was squirting, with the cum shooting onto the floor and down my legs.

My hand was soaked. I don't think that I ever squirted before, at least not that much. It was everywhere. Mistress Nadia scooped up some of the cum running down my leg and wiped it on my ass. Then she turned around and threw a tissue box onto the floor next to me.

"Get this cleaned up and then get back to work. I am leaving the office at three so don't come back at five. I will be back in the office on Friday. Make sure you take care of those nipples before I get back because I plan to use them when I am fucking you in the ass. And don't be late!"

"Yes Mistress. I promise."

Wednesday and Thursday were torture for me. Not only was I anticipating Nadia's return but I worked on a long list of tasks that she left for me to complete, including applying to the MBA program at the university. Evidently Nadia had already ensured my acceptance to the MBA program in anticipation of my accepting her offer. When I dropped off the application at the Dean of Admissions office, they told me they had been expecting me and handed me my class schedule.

I was surprised to see that there were several classes that started in the afternoon. I assumed all of my classes would be at night. When I questioned it I was told the schedule had already been sent to the company and approved.

Friday morning, I woke before my alarm went off. I think that I slept well but I was very excited to see Mistress Nadia. More so than I would have expected since I was experiencing some trepidation about having my virgin ass penetrated by more than the butt plugs that I had been faithfully training with.

I took a long time in the shower making sure that everything was clean and smooth. I didn't want her to find any strays hairs below my waist. I also spent extra time on my hair and make-up. I wanted to be pretty for my mistress.

I even picked out a new dress to wear, a black halter dress with a keyhole accent that just showed a glimpse of my breasts, a belted waist that showed off my curves and a fuller skirt that was just an inch or two shorter than I should wear for work. Ok, it wasn't what would typically be appropriate for work but it was marginal enough to be accepted, especially by the men and hopefully by Nadia.

I wore nude color stockings attached to a black lace garter belt and of course no bra or panties. My black 4" sling back pumps were much higher than I normally dared wear for work. I determined that if anyone asked, I was going to a party right after work and wouldn't have time to change. I thought it was a weak excuse but it is all that I could think of.

Promptly at 7:45 I was at Nadia's office door with her coffee. Without looking up, she told me to come in. I stood in front of her desk waiting for her to acknowledge me. It was at least a full minute before she looked up.

I could tell that she was pleased although I know she was trying to hide it. I saw the slightest upturn of her mouth when she saw me.

"I'm glad you could make it on time this morning. Have a seat."

I put her coffee down and sat in the chair in front of her desk.

"Have you completed all of the assignments I gave you?"

"Yes Mistress."

"Good, I have another one for you. Now, stand up."

"Yes Mistress."

"Pull your dress up."

"Yes Mistress," but I hesitated since her office door was open and I immediately knew that was a mistake.

I reached down and pulled the hem of my dress up above my waist and held it, hoping that no one would come to her door and see me like this. She seemed to take her time, studying something, but it was probably just her punishing me for hesitating.

"Today at 2:00 pm you will leave the office and go to this address." She handed me a slip of paper with an address on it. "When you get there, you will be greeted by a man. You will not speak to him. You will remove your dress but leave your stockings and shoes on. The man works for me and he will blindfold you and cuff your hands. You will do exactly what he tells you, but again, you are not to speak to him. You will wait for me there. Do you understand?"

P3Driver
P3Driver
455 Followers