Paying for My Mistake Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes Mistress."

"Now get back to your desk and try not to distract the entire office from doing their work with that slut dress."

"I'm sorry Mistress, I didn't mean to wear something that ..."

"Be quiet. It fits you slut, now get back to work."

I left without saying a word. I felt terrible. I wanted so badly to please her but I guess I went too far.

Once back at my desk I immediately Googled the address to see where it was. It looked like it was in a building of mostly high-end loft apartments, many of which were still under construction. And, who was this man that works for her that was going to see me naked and blindfold me and tie my hands? The thought of it terrified me and made me completely wet.

I did my best to work without being too distracted with thoughts of what was going to happen this afternoon. By lunch time I was already very worked up in anticipation of what was coming. I went to Nadia's office as instructed and without even looking up, she waved me away and said she had nothing for me.

I went downstairs and got a small sandwich and went back to my desk. I could barely eat as my mind drifted and I began imagining what was going to happen to me today. I knew that if Mistress Nadia knew that I was touching myself, she would be angry but I couldn't help it. I needed relief and ran to the restroom where I fingered myself to orgasm in one of the stalls.

That only partially helped as the next hour and a half dragged on. It seemed like the clock was in slow motion and watching it wasn't making it go any faster.

At five minutes before two, I started packing up my things and precisely at two, I left my desk with the directions already programmed into my phone.

I found the address easily, it was only ten minutes from the office. I found a parking spot and went to the main lobby. There was no one there but I found the elevators and went to the top floor. The entire floor looked like it was under construction. Mostly plywood walls painted white with no windows or doors. I started to panic thinking that I had somehow come to the wrong address when I turned a corner and found an actual wall with a plain white metal door.

The door was locked so I knocked. I could hear footsteps approaching and a tall handsome man with dark features, dark curly hair, wearing a black shirt, pants and shoes came to the door. He didn't say anything but waived me in.

Inside, it looked like a completely finished apartment. I walked down a short white hallway and the man pointed toward the living room. It was a large open space with minimal furniture. Strange looking furniture actually. Very modern and all in black leather, a stark contrast to the white marble floors and white walls. Standing in the doorway to the large room, I was struck by the view. It completely opened up to the entire city. It was panoramic as the outside walls were almost completely glass.

I was just standing at the transition between the hallway and the room when the man finally spoke.

"Take your dress off," was all he said. His voice was deep and had a Mediterranean sounding accent.

I hesitantly unzipped the dress and pulled it over my head leaving me completely naked except for the garter belt, stockings and shoes. The man seemed completely un-phased and he took my dress folded it over his arm and left the room.

I just stood there, not knowing what to do. It seemed like a long time before he came back. I noticed that he was holding the cuffs that I had worn with Herr Hoffmann in his hands, the collar and a satin strip of cloth.

"Hold out your arms."

I did as he asked and he put the cuffs on each wrist. Next he put the collar on, just like before, with a ring in the front and a ring in the back. Then he led me to one of the black leather chairs.

It really didn't even look like a chair, it was narrow, about the width of a motorcycle seat and it was curved in such a way that it was high in the back, then sloped down at about a 30-degree angle to normal chair height and then came up a bit again before flattening out.

The man led me to the chair and I almost said something but then remembered Mistress Nadia's instruction to not talk to him. The man told me to straddle the chair and lay back against the highest part. I did as he asked and he moved behind me and pulled my arms behind the chair and locked the cuffs together. Next he attached the blindfold and then hooked some kind of strap to the ring on the back of my collar.

It occurred to me that I was completely bound to this "chair" with my arms pulled back, chest out and legs spread wide as I straddled the bottom of the chair. It also occurred to me that the leather was incredibly soft and the smell was intoxicating.

I never heard the man leave and assumed that he was still in the room with me, but listening as hard as I could, I could not tell if he was there or not. Being naked, blindfolded, helpless and completely open with a man possibly somewhere in the room was not lost on my senses and particularly those senses that stimulate my libido. I imagined that he was taking in every inch of my naked body which made my nipples hard and my pussy wet.

When had I become such a slut? Was this always a part of me, just recently discovered, or was this me evolving into something new. Certainly there were new things happening to me. New sensations, new feelings, new emotions that I had never even imagined before. I never imagined myself craving the feelings of being completely controlled. All my life I tried to control everything so that I could grow up and be a good girl, get married and raise a family.

Now I wanted nothing more than to feel the touch of my mistress and to please her in any way that she wanted. I wanted her to use me, control me, guide me toward some unknown, un-thought of, destination where I would do whatever she asked. It scared me and excited me more than I could ever have imagined.

I sat there waiting in the dark. It wasn't long before I heard the door open and the unmistakable sound of high heels walking on the marble floor. Then a second set of footsteps, also high heels.

Mistress Nadia had brought someone with her. I could feel a chill across my body and my skin prickle with goose-bumps. My nipples grew harder than they already were and my whole body tensed with excitement.

Both sets of footsteps were walking toward me and then stopped.

"Thank you Nicholas," I heard my Mistress say. "Did she give you any trouble?"

"No, she was very obedient."

"Good. You may stay and watch if you want."

"Thank you."

Nadia continued walking toward me. I know it was her from her gait. I don't know how to describe it, maybe proud or, purposeful but still feminine.

"Are you comfortable?" Mistress Nadia asked.

"Yes Mistress."

"I had that chair made especially for this purpose. I brought along the designer, you may refer to her as Madame Dubois."

"Yes Mistress, hello Madame Dubois."

With a heavy French accent, "Bonjour slut. Your mistress has told me much about you; how untrained you are, but also how eager you are to learn. Is that true?"

"Yes Madame Dubois, I am very eager to please my mistress."

I could hear both of them walking now, one on either side of me but I couldn't tell which was which. Suddenly, I felt a light touch on my lower lip. Long nails, lightly dragged across my chin, slowly working down my neck and onto my chest.

I moaned softly as the sharp nails dragged across my breast toward my hard nipples. As they reached the nipple they just barely pulled across the taut skin and then lightly pinched my nipple between the sharp edges. This was not my mistress; her nails were well manicured but not this long.

I felt another hand, fingers moving from my knee along the inside of my thigh toward my pussy. This was the touch of my mistress. Her nails were not as sharp but they still stimulated me as they dragged across my tender thighs. I could feel my pussy lips opening up in anticipation of her touch but it was not to happen. Just before reaching my willing pussy, she started up the other leg.

Madame Dubois was now working on my other breast, dragging her nails along my tender flesh.

"Your mistress told me how much you like to have your nipples ... shall we call it stimulated. Today we are going to make sure that we find some new limits for you. Do you want that?"

"Yes Madame."

"She also told me that we are going to train your slutty little asshole today. Are you looking forward to that?"

"Yes Madame."

As soon as I said yes, I felt Mistress Nadia's fingers on my pussy.

"Open your legs further slut!"

"Yes Mistress," I breathed as her fingers pushed their way into my already wet pussy. I spread my legs as wide as I could.

At first she was very gently working two fingers in and out of me, allowing me to adjust to them. Once she felt me relax, she added a third finger and began more forcefully pushing in and out.

I felt a hand squeeze my left tit hard, making me squirm in pain and then another hand on my right tit. Then slap, slap, slap, slap, alternating on each tit.

The pain in my breasts almost made me miss the insertion of a fourth finger into my stretched pussy. Mistress Nadia had four fingers twisting and fucking my pussy while her thumb rolled back and forth over my clit.

Now my nipples were being pulled and twisted and released and then slapped. The pain was turning to pleasure as they continued to be stretched and pulled. They burned when pinched but it was a good burn, the feeling that I yearned for and had been increasingly giving myself at home. I love the burning sensation and it significantly added to my growing orgasm.

Mistress Nadia's fingers were pushing deeper and deeper into my stretched pussy. Her thumb was pressing harder on my clit and I was getting close to cumming.

"Please Mistress, may I cum?"

"Not yet slut. You better not cum until I tell you."

"Yes Mistress."

Madame was pulling my nipples now, stretching them further and further. They were on fire. I was going to cum.

Suddenly Mistress Nadia pulled her hand from my aching cunt. I felt empty and I could feel cold air rushing into my gaping hole. That stopped my orgasm, at least for now.

"I nearly fisted this slut," Mistress Nadia said to Madame Dubois.

Unable to see, I didn't know that Mistress Nadia had her hand at my mouth until she pushed her fingers between my lips and told me to lick them clean. She shoved as much of her hand inside my mouth as she could and I struggled to clean my juices.

"She needs a good fisting," said Madame Dubois. "I have never seen such an eager but untrained slut. She almost came without permission didn't she? Is that why you stopped?"

"She is still learning. I know she needs more training and she will get it but right now, she is going to learn the fine art of ass fucking. So far, she has only felt the butt plug she has been training with. I intend to show her how pleasurable her ass can be."

All of the sudden the chair started to move. My head was dropping lower while my lower half was rising. Now my head and my ass seemed to be at the same height while my legs were hanging over the sides.

I then felt hands on my ankles, attaching cuffs similar to the ones on my wrists to my ankles. They were in turn, lifted and hooked to something on the side of the chair leaving my legs spread wide and my ass and pussy fully open.

I could feel what I assumed were Mistress Nadia's hands on my legs and then stroking my pussy. My juices had been running down my legs and the fingers began to rub the juices over my tight asshole. I don't think it was enough because I soon felt cold jelly being rubbed onto and into my anus. Having trained as instructed with the butt plug, I was able to relax my muscles and allow the fingers pushing into my ass easy access.

I sensed movement by my head and then could smell a pussy close to my nose. A moment later I realized that someone was straddling the chair and was lowering their pussy onto my face. I could tell from the scent that it was not my mistress and must be Madame Dubois.

I dutifully stuck out my tongue and attempted to lick the pussy I knew was hovering above my nose but I couldn't reach it.

"Ohhhhh, look, she wants to lick my pussy," Madame Dubois sighed.

She lowered herself onto my waiting mouth and I began to lick her smooth pussy. She in turn, again started playing with my nipples, teasing them, then torturing them, all which caused my pussy to react to the pleasure-pain sensations she was causing.

I could feel Mistress Nadia still working her fingers in and out of my tight hole and then stop. Next I felt her start to rub my clit for a moment before I felt a round object being inserted into my ass, like a ball, pushed through the tight opening. My willing ass accepted the object and closed around it.

The sensation wasn't what I expected. Then I felt another and then another. I tried to count but l lost track while licking Madame Dubois' pussy and her constant attention to my nipples as well as Mistress Nadia's manipulation of my clitoris, all of which were quickly bringing me back to an urgent orgasm.

I was on stimulation overload and I was rapidly losing control. Mistress Nadia must have been able to tell.

"Does my slut want to cum?" She asked.

"Yes please Mistress," came out muffled around Madame Dubois' pussy which was still planted firmly on my tongue.

"After you make Madame Dubois cum, you can cum. Not before."

I renewed my attack on Madame Dubois' pussy. I sucked and licked her clit as fast and firm as I could as my own orgasm was building beyond control.

Just when I thought I could take it no more, Madame Dubois pulled both of my nipples harder than ever and her cum filled my mouth. She was gushing into my mouth and onto my face.

Mistress Nadia squeezed my clit and I burst into an orgasm. Just as I did, I felt the balls that had been inserted into my ass being pulled out one by one. It drove me to an intensity that I had never felt. I was shaking all over. It was the most intense orgasm I had ever had. It felt like my whole body was orgasming and it lasted several minutes.

I heard Mistress Nadia say, "Nicholas, go get her some water,"

I had completely forgotten about the man in the room. When Nicholas returned he unclasped my hands and allowed me to hold the water. I was still blindfolded but I was happy to drink the water.

We all rested for what seemed like 15 minutes although I had lost all sense of time at this point. During this time, someone, a woman, cleaned my face and between my legs with a damp cloth. The cool rag felt good and helped to revive me.

"Turn her over and move her to the end, then put her hands above her head."

Without another word, I felt a man's hands unhook my ankles and then guide me so that I was turned upside down with my ass at the edge of the seat and my hands shackled to something at the top of the chair. This left my pelvis hanging over the edge of the chair, my body parallel to the floor, allowing my boobs to hang freely below me, and my arms stretched straight ahead. I knew what was coming.

"Spread your legs."

"Yes Mistress."

I spread my legs as far apart as I could. The chair was just at the height where my feet were touching the floor.

Half a second later I felt the sting of a hand hitting my ass and I braced for what was coming next.

"Count them and thank me for them!"

"Yes, Mistress. One, thank you Mistress. Two, thank you Mistress. Three, thank you Mistress."

This continued until I counted to fifteen. My ass was throbbing and I jumped when Mistress Nadia rubbed my tender flesh. Then I felt the jelly on my ass again. This time she was much rougher, pushing two lube covered fingers into my ass, then three. She gave me precious little time to adjust to her fingers as she roughly fingered my stinging ass.

Then she stopped. I could hear her doing something and thought that she might be getting a whip or some other spanking device to use on my ass but then realized that she was putting on a strap-on.

I tensed up as I felt her getting closer but then I heard her walking along my side, toward my head.

She grabbed my hair and turned my head to the side.

"Open your slut mouth cunt."

"Yes Mistre.." Before I could even finish she pushed the plastic cock into my mouth. It felt big. Bigger than my husband.

She held my head tightly as she fucked my mouth with the strap-on. I took it the best I could. She was pushing it all the way to the back of my throat and I was drooling all over it, gagging occasionally.

Having my mouth fucked by a large plastic cock was not turning me on but what did was the smell of my Mistress' pussy. I could tell that she was excited. Maybe my sense of smell was heightened because of the blindfold. No matter what the reason, my Mistress' pussy was oozing with anticipation of fucking my ass.

She abruptly pulled the cock from my mouth and I could hear her walk back behind me.

She slapped my still tender ass hard. "Remember what I told you."

"Yes Mistress."

Then I felt it. The large head pushing against my ass. I remembered to push out when she pushed in and all of the sudden the big plastic cock was sliding into my ass.

Unlike the butt plug and the beads, there was no relenting on my tight sphincter. There was just more and more cock.

Mistress Nadia stopped after just a few inches and allowed me to adjust before moving forward. Then slowly and carefully, she continued pushing the thick cock deeper in my ass. Another brief respite and then a few more inches. I finally felt the cool skin of her thighs against my tender ass, signifying that the cock was fully inserted into my no-longer virgin ass.

It hurt. I did have a feeling of fullness but more than anything it hurt. As she slowly pulled out, the pain started to subside somewhat. This was a more natural feeling. Then the pain returned when she pushed back in until I remembered to push out. That made a huge difference.

After a few minutes the pain was almost completely gone and Mistress Nadia had started a slow fucking rhythm that I was beginning to enjoy. Before long she was speeding up and I was still getting into it.

I felt Mistress Nadia put more lube on the fake cock and around my asshole before she really started fucking me. It was a strange sensation that was coming over me. At the angle she was entering me, it felt like the big cock was pushing against my g-spot with every stroke but it was different than when it was my fingers or my vibrator in my pussy. This seemed once removed but there it was. I must have been feeling it through the thin membrane between my ass and pussy.

"Find my big vibrator and put it in this slut's cunt," Mistress Nadia ordered someone.

A moment later, I felt a large dildo pushing into my pussy while Mistress Nadia was still pounding my ass. It was a tight fit and I felt stretched to the limit. When the vibrator was turned on I screamed. I was completely stuffed and the vibrations were pushed directly against my g-spot and my pussy was so stretched that even my clit felt like it was directly on the vibrator.

My whole body was buzzing and I was headed toward another monster orgasm.

"Please Mistress, may I cum?"

"Not yet slut."

"Ungh, ungh, ungh," I grunted each time Mistress Nadia pounded into my stretched asshole.

"Pull her nipples, hard!" Mistress Nadia said to no one in particular.

I felt Madame Dubois grab my nipple that were hanging below me and were already aching and sore, both hurting from the last session and wanting to feel more of the burn.

"Please Mistress, please! I can't take anymore. May I please cum?"

Smack! I felt Mistress Nadia's hand on my red ass. Another smack and another until I was beginning to shake uncontrollably.