Paying for My Mistake Ch. 04

Story Info
My husband does his best to dominate me.
4.2k words
4.58
26.2k
13

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/17/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
P3Driver
P3Driver
455 Followers

I made a big mistake at work and now I am paying for it by being a submissive slut to my female boss who loves to dominate and humiliate me - almost as much as I enjoy being dominated.

This chapter is about a weekend away from my Mistress where I try to get my husband involved in my need to be submissive. This story may stand on its own but will make more sense if you read the preceding chapters.

***

Over the last 2 weeks my mistress began training me as her slut. I am working hard to make her happy and I am learning more and more about myself as a submissive and a slut than I would have ever believed possible. My sexual desire has been heightened to a point where I am constantly aroused and horny.

My mistress allowed me time to myself and to be with my husband all weekend as she is visiting family in another state. I am still trying to come to grips about how or even if, to tell my husband about what is really going on at work. I don't think he will understand but in the meantime, when I am with him, he is having the best sex of his life. His willing and insatiable wife is constantly sucking or fucking his wonderful cock at every opportunity.

Saturday morning, I woke early and lay in bed thinking about how to entice my husband to have anal sex with me. My mistress has opened a Pandora's Box and my desire to become an anal slut for her bidding is high on my list of priorities.

My husband and I have never tried anal before and I have to figure out a way to get him to agree to it. We have never even discussed it before so I need to find out what he thinks about it. I already revealed my interest in spanking when I yelled out, "Spank my ass!" during sex. Maybe I can start by asking him to finger my ass.

I know the best way to get him to do anything is to start out sucking his wonderful cock. So, I slide under the covers head-first and suck his picture perfect cock into my mouth while he is still sleeping. Holding it inside my warm mouth, I slowly and carefully start to suck.

His cock is always hard in the morning and lately, I have been taking advantage of it every chance I get. Since this is the first weekend we have had in a long time to spend together with nothing to do, I plan to make it an exceptional one for him.

By the time I have him fully in my throat with my nose touching his belly, I feel his hand move to the back of my head. He isn't holding me there, he is just resting his hand as I slowly pump up and down on his rock hard member.

I'm on my knees with my butt up by the pillows and I feel his hand reach across and caress my ass and then his fingers slide down my crack and across my asshole. This is already a good start!

He doesn't stay there and continues moving his fingers lower until he finds my wet pussy. He runs his fingertips along my slit and he must feel how wet I am already. When his fingers touch my clit, I moan against his swollen cock.

As his fingers find their way into my welcoming hole, I really begin to work my magic, sucking and licking as best I can. I want him to cum in my mouth so that when he does fuck my ass, he will last longer.

My husband has two fingers pumping in and out of my pussy now, matching the mouth fucking that I am giving him. I can feel that he is getting close and just knowing what is coming, I too drift closer to the edge.

When I feel his hot cum moving along his shaft, I take him as deep in my throat as I can and feel four or five shots of his seed hit far back in my throat. I struggle to swallow it all without choking. At the same time, when he started to cum, he pushes his long, thick fingers deep inside me and I start to cum as well.

After licking up every drop of his cum, I turn and climb up to lay my head on his chest. After a few moments, I look up at him and tell him that I want to spend the whole day making him happy.

"Let's not do anything today except stay in bed and make love. I want to do whatever makes you happy today."

"Sweetheart, just being with you makes me happy."

"Awww, but I want today to be special."

I work my hand back down and gently stroke his cock. I can feel him starting to get hard again after only a few seconds but he starts to sit up.

"Honey, I really have to pee. I'll be right back."

"Okay, but while you are gone, I want you to think about your biggest fantasy and then come back and tell me. I am going to be your slut for a day so make it good."

"My slut for a day? Alright, I will think about it but right now, I gotta go!"

I laughed and turned my bare ass toward him and wiggled it as he walked to the bathroom.

"I'm going to go and make us some coffee. I will be right back."

When I returned with the coffee, he was sitting up in the bed against the headboard with a pensive look on his face. I was a little worried until he looked up at me and smiled.

"Come here my little slut for a day. What has gotten into you?"

"I'm hoping you will be getting into me! But seriously, I don't know, I am just really horny lately and I want to do whatever makes you happy. I want to be naked with you and make love all day; all weekend if you want."

We sat and talked for a long time about how our lives had changed so drastically over the last year and how it has affected our relationship. He was concerned that I was just using sex to make up for not being home more, being the traditional wife. He was worried that although his job and his career were doing well, that I really wanted to stay home and not have to work.

I let him know that was far from the truth. I liked my job, I liked the work and it made feel good to be able to contribute. Someday I might like to stay home and raise our children but not right now. I told him that I found my career very exciting. Of course I didn't tell him everything about my job that was exciting but our talk made him feel better about where we were in our relationship.

Once we got that out of the way, I asked him about what his ultimate fantasy was. He was very hesitant and just came out and told me that he was embarrassed about telling me. That made me want to know more than ever. If he was embarrassed, then I had hopes for something really dirty.

After more poking and prodding, it finally came out in kind of a run-on sentence.

"My favorite fantasy is for you to be wearing really high heels and stockings and nothing else and I like it when you talk dirty and oh, and I really liked it when you told me to spank you the other day; I don't ever want to hurt you though and I don't think I could ever really spank you hard, and maybe I would tie you up and..."

"Whoa... slow down lover. I would love to do all those things for you. I'll tell you what. I am going to go make some breakfast for you and then while you are eating, I am going to take a shower. Why don't you take a quick shower while I make you some toast, bacon and eggs? You are going to need all your strength today. Then I kissed him long and hard and reached down to feel his cock was fully hard. I gave him a few long strokes before crawling out of bed. This was going to be a good day.

After I made him breakfast I went to take my shower and plan my day. I made sure that I was silky smooth everywhere below my neck and after I put on just enough makeup, I found some white thigh-high stockings and a totally sheer, white silk robe that was short enough to hang just below my butt and had a single satin tie that held it together.

Looking in the mirror, I could clearly see my nipples but my pussy was mostly hidden by the lace trim on the edges of the robe when it was pulled together. Lastly, I dug out my cherry red pumps with 4" heels that he used to call my fuck-me-pumps back when we were dating.

If we had any rope it would be out in the garage and I didn't want him to see me quite yet so I had to improvise with his neckties. I pulled four of them off his tie rack and marveled at the lack of creativity my husband has when it comes to clothing. These four ties were the most boring, generic ties possible and were representative of the entire collection of boring ties that he wore to work on a regular basis. Well, today we will use them for a less boring activity than they are accustomed.

I peek out of the bedroom and see that he is sitting on our couch watching TV. I roll up two of the neckties and put one in each hand. Walking as best I can in the 4" heels I strut into the living room and moving between the couch and the coffee table, stand between my husband's legs. I drop the ties behind me on the coffee table.

He hasn't said anything yet; he is just staring at me. I bat my eyes at him and then untie the sash to the robe, let if fall off my shoulders and to the floor leaving me naked except for my stockings and shoes.

"My name is Jenny. I am your sex slave for the weekend. I am yours to do with whatever you like, in any way you like, whenever you like"

I didn't know how he was going to react. I think that I expected him to be very hesitant and not very aggressive. I was a little surprised when he looked at me and said, "Are you sure that you mean anything?"

I hesitated more from surprise than anything else but responded, "Yes Master, I am yours to do with as you please."

He got a devious smile on his face that I hadn't seen before. Well then my sex slave, I like it when you call me Master but what shall I call you?"

"You may call me anything you wish Master but I think that Slut would be appropriate."

"Alright then Slut, what are you doing with my neckties?"

"Master, I brought them in case you wish to tie me up."

"I see. Would you like that?"

"It's not for me to decide Master."

"You're right. Hand me one of the ties and turn around."

This is what I was hoping for. He is starting to take charge and I can already feel my pussy starting to moisten. He uses the necktie to tie my hands behind my back and then he has me turn back around to face him.

"Get down on your knees Slut."

"Yes Master."

I struggle to get down on my knees because of the high heels, the narrow space between the couch and the coffee table and not having my hands but I finally manage. I look up and he is just looking at me.

"Do you wish me to suck your cock Master?"

He opens the button and unzips his jeans and then pushes them down to his knees. Inwardly I am smiling because he is fully erect and as hard as I have ever seen him. I can see his cock bobbing with every beat of his heart and I greedily take as much of him in mouth as I can.

His head tilts back and a slight moan escapes from his lips. It takes me 3 or 4 strokes with my mouth before I can get him fully in my mouth, lodged in the back of my throat. I hold him there as long as I can before I back off to come up for air. I decide to prolong this as much as possible and give him the best hands-free blowjob ever. I lick down his shaft and then try to lick his balls but I can't really get to them. He realizes what I am trying to do and slides his butt toward the edge of the couch where I can suck his ball individually into my mouth and caress them with my tongue.

His shaft is hard as a rock and keeps bouncing off my nose and cheek as I suck and lick his balls. After a few moments I lick my way back to the swollen tip of his cock and before I take him back into my mouth ask, "Am I sucking your cock the way you like Master?"

He just puts his hand on the back of my head and pushes my mouth onto his cock, moaning as the last few inches disappear into my mouth. I continue to work his cock with my lips and tongue but I don't want him to cum yet. After about 5 minutes, I know he must be getting close and I once again pull off of him.

"Would you like to fuck your slut Master?"

"Is that what you want'; you want me to fuck you?"

"I want whatever you want Master, I am just offering you my body so that you can use it in every way."

He looks at me a little strangely, probably trying to figure out what I mean. Then he just tells me to get up. I try to stand but once again it is difficult with my hands tied behind my back. He helps me to feet and then points me in the direction of the bedroom. He steps out of his jeans that are now around his ankles, takes off his socks and follows me.

I make sure to wiggle my ass as I walk in the heels, in front of him. When I get to the bed, I climb on and lay my head on the mattress with my ass high in the air and my legs spread.

I look back at him as he stares at my open pussy. "I'm sorry Master, I hope that I didn't displease you. Maybe you should spank me so that I remember not to interrupt your blowjob next time."

"That's a good idea." With that, he smacked my ass with his open hand but it wasn't near hard enough for my liking. He hit me a second time and I think it was lighter than the first one.

"Master, I have been a bad slut; you should spank me much harder to teach me a lesson."

I look back and he has a very confused and conflicted look on his face. I wiggle my ass at him and he finally gets it. The next smack on my ass was much harder.

"Yes Master! Thank you Master; I have been a bad slut and deserve a good hard spanking."

After that the blows started coming nice and hard, about 10 them and then he stopped.

"How do you feel now Slut?"

"Much better Master but I think my pussy is getting wet, could you please check?"

I wasn't enjoying it as much as if he had really taken charge and didn't have to lead him, but my ass was nice and warm and I knew that when he touches my pussy, he is going to see how wet it made me.

I felt his fingers move along my wet slit and could feel my labia start to open.

"Jeez, you are a slut. Your cunt is completely wet."

I smiled to myself. He never uses the C-word. He must be starting to get into this.

"I am a bad slut, Master. Maybe you should punish me by spanking me more and make my ass really red," I purred.

He takes the hint and begins to redden my ass and I thank he each time his hand stings my ass. He gives me another 10 swats and then gently rubs my ass. I look over and see that he is hard as steel and his cock is twitching with every heartbeat.

"Please Master, please fuck your Slut," I beg.

My ass is on fire and I can feel my juices running down my legs. I want him to fuck me hard but first I feel him reach back between my legs again. He is still standing next to the bed and runs his fingers over my pussy, covering them in my juices.

He holds his hand down by my face to show me his fingers, covered in my juices, so much so that when he separates his fingers the juices cling and form strings of pussy juice between them.

I don't say anything but turn my head more toward his fingers, inviting him to stick his gooey fingers into my open mouth. He looks a little confused at first but quickly gets the idea and feeds me his fingers which I quickly suck into my mouth. I make sure to clean them good, sucking hard on each one and taking them as far into my mouth as I can without gagging, like I am giving each of his fingers a blow-job.

His cock is still twitching and I beg him again to fuck me. This time he climbs onto the bed and in one swift move, shoves his cock into my open pussy, all the way to the hilt. I moan loudly, letting him know I approve.

Thank god I don't have to tell him to fuck me hard. I think he is really starting to get the picture. He grabs my hands and pulls them up and back, slamming into me harder.

He is fucking me harder than ever before and I am loving it. His cock is just bottoming out with each deep stroke and the pain/pleasure sensors in my cunt are going wild. My pussy lips and the walls of my cunt are grasping at his pounding cock every time he pulls out and slams back into me. I can feel my orgasm building fast.

He must be getting close too but I still don't want him to cum. I want him to fuck my ass.

"Ohhhhhhhh, Master, that feels so good. Have I been a good slut?"

He is breathing hard but says, "Yes, you are a good slut."

"Master, then will you please fuck my ass like you are fucking my pussy? I want you to use every hole my body offers," I plead.

I know he wasn't expecting that having never done it before but I couldn't think of how else to get him to do it. He stopped for a moment and then bent down with his cock still buried deep in my pussy. "Jenn are you sure?"

Jenn, not what I wanted to hear but I get it. "Yes Master, please fuck your slut's ass. You deserve to take me in every way. I want you to be the first to fuck my virgin ass."

Okay, as far as he knows, I have never had anything in my ass before.

I feel him pull out and then his cock at the entrance to my back hole. I can feel the hesitation, so I back up into him as best I can with my hands still tied behind my back. The head of his cock starts pushing into my anus.

"Oh fuck, this is tight."

"Yes Master, you are my first. I want you to be the first to feel my tight ass."

After I said that I thought it was a bit Freudian, meaning, I didn't intend it to sound like it was going to be the first of many but I also know it will be the first of hopefully at least a few more. I think he is too busy trying to figure out how to make this work rather than try and interpret the meaning of what I am saying.

He pushes harder against my tight hole and I remember to push out when he pushes in. I can feel him sliding in slightly and then I feel the swollen head of his cock slide past my sphincter and close around the slightly smaller shaft.

"Unghhhh. Oh Master, that feels so good. Please don't stop; I want you to fuck my tight little asshole with your big cock."

It hurts a little but as my ass adjusts, the pain subsides and I feel him slide in another inch. His cock is thicker than any of the butt plugs I have had in me but only slightly so I am adjusting quickly.

Another inch and another moan from me gives him the confidence to continue pushing forward until I feel his balls against my pussy. He slowly starts to pull out again and I am trying to keep up. It is still a little painful but this level of fullness that I am feeling is something I have never experienced before. Now I wish that my hands were free so that I could rub my pussy.

I wonder if I put my fingers in my pussy if I could feel his cock through the thin wall between my ass and my cunt.

A few more strokes and I have fully adjusted to the size of his cock and I want him to fuck me harder and faster.

"Please Master, fuck my ass good. I want you to use my ass like you use my cunt."

Now I said it - cunt. I hope it turns him on to hear me talk dirty.

He starts to move faster so I continue.

"Oh yes, fuck your slut's ass with your big cock. I want you to pound my ass good Master. Make your Slut cum from her first ass fucking."

He takes direction well and starts to really fuck my ass good. With each stroke his balls are hitting my pussy and smacking my clit. I am really getting into it and can feel myself getting close to cumming.

"Ohhh yes Master, your big cock is going to make me cum. May I please cum Master?'

One, two, three, four more pounding strokes and... "Yeeesssssss!"

I feel his cum being deposited deep in my bowels and I start to cum as well.

"Aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh iiiiiiiiiiii aaaaaaaaa!"

I am cumming so hard that I am shaking. I get a little tunnel vision - where my vision starts to narrow down to just two small circles and I feel like I am going to pass out.

I hear a loud pop when my Master pulls his cock out of my ass. He loosens the ties on my wrist and then falls to the bed next to me as I slide forward to lay down.

"That was fucking incredible," he says.

I just shake my head in agreement. I'm totally exhausted but I pull myself up and go to the bathroom and get a warm washcloth. I use it to clean off my new Master's cock and then myself before laying back down and falling straight to sleep.

P3Driver
P3Driver
455 Followers
12