Paying for My Mistake Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
P3Driver
P3Driver
455 Followers

For the rest of the weekend I remained his slut and he used every one of my holes several more times but he can't help but be a little to gentle, he loves me and I love him.

I like that he liked taking control and being dominant but I know he will never be that way full time. It's just not in him. My craving to be dominated, used and humiliated continues to grow to the point that it concerns me. I rationalize that it is just me right now and at some point, I will get back to being normal.

On Monday morning I entered my Mistress' office wearing one of my more daring suits. The skirt is about 2" shorter than would normally be acceptable in the office and comes almost to mid-thigh. I am wearing a very tight, white t-shirt that without a bra, clearly shows my nipples if I am not wearing a jacket. Lastly, I have on my 4" heels which I rarely wear to work.

"Close the door and lock it," my Mistress instructs.

The mere fact that she wanted the door locked has my pussy getting wet. I know she is going to make me do things, things that she doesn't want anyone to see.

"Stand in front of my desk slut and take off that jacket."

"Yes Mistress."

P3Driver
P3Driver
455 Followers
12