Paying for My Mistake Ch. 06

Story Info
My Mistress holds a dinner party.
8.1k words
4.63
22k
10

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/17/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
P3Driver
P3Driver
454 Followers

When I looked in the mirror at my naked body I was surprised at how scratched and red my nipples were. No wonder they were sore. Turning around I saw big bruises across my ass that I was going to have to explain if my husband saw them.

Lying to my husband wasn't something that I was looking forward to. However, I was definitely not prepared to tell him that my boss stripped me naked, gagged me with her panties and paddled my naked ass with a board while I was tied to a packing crate, and then left there to be fucked by two large black men.

Even saying that in my head, I struggle to understand why I am OK with it. It is certainly something to ponder. Looking at it from the outside it seems terrible, abusive and no matter what I did, that was a punishment that went far beyond what should happen in real life but it did happen and I am OK with it.

In fact, I am more than OK with it. I enjoyed it. In my submissive mind, I deserved it and my mistress gave me what I needed. I also know that Mistress Nadia knows it too. She knows what I need, the controlling, the humiliation, the sex; it's all part of what I have been missing, craving, desiring my whole life and if I stopped now, it would be like turning off a light in my life that had just recently been turned on.

I was going to lie to my husband. I love him but he can't give me what Mistress Nadia does and right now, I need what she gives me. I know it won't last forever and when it is over, I hope my loving husband is still there for me. It's selfish I know, but it is how I am and where I am in my life right now.

My husband leaves for work before I do in the morning and for the last several months, rarely gets home before 7:00pm and often, well after that. Tonight, he called and won't be home until 9:00. I put on some comfy sweatpants and a t-shirt, with a bra that is gingerly holding my sore boobs. I tried going without a bra but my nipples were so sore moving against the t-shirt material, I couldn't stand it.

By the time I finished my second glass of wine, I knew what my story would be.

When my husband came home, he was hungry and tired and I fixed him some dinner, made him a drink and he was ready for bed. I wanted him to see the bruises on my ass so I made sure that he saw my bare ass as I changed into my pajama.

"What the hell happened to you?" he asked when he saw the bruises.

I told him my story which was partially true, but mostly not. "I didn't know we were going to see the warehouse today and I wore my heels. I slipped on the concrete floor and fell flat on my ass. I thought I broke my tailbone."

"Are you OK?"

"I'm fine now, but it hurt like hell then. I guess it is going to be black and blue. I couldn't even use my hands to break my fall because I had files in one hand and my laptop in the other."

"It looks like it hurts. You aren't going to be able to sit down for a week."

"I'll be fine. Maybe you can rub some of this lotion on it tonight."

"Of course. I'm sorry that happened babe. You need to be careful in those heels."

"Sure, now you tell me!" and we both laughed.

That was easy. He loves me so much. I know I don't deserve it, but I really do love him and I need him as my anchor. I muse at how Mistress Nadia is my sail and my husband is my anchor, and how I need both.

The next morning, I wore a much more conservative suit and a red satin blouse. It was soft enough that my nipples rubbing against the slick material didn't hurt too much. I got to work in plenty of time to get set up at my desk before going to see Nadia.

I Knocked at her door right on time and she called me into her office. I sat in the chair in front of her office like I always did.

"Open your blouse"

"Yes Mistress."

I opened the buttons on my blouse trying not to hesitate but sorely afraid that she might pinch them or even touch them.

"How are your tits today? They looked really sore yesterday."

"They are still very sore but not as bad as last night."

"Good. I won't apologize for yesterday. I will not stand for that kind of foolish behavior but I will take some of the blame for your actions. You need more training and I am going to spend more time with you to make sure that you better understand my expectations."

"Thank you Mistress. Yesterday was my fault and I deserved the punishment you gave me. I promise to do better from now on and appreciate your patience with me."

Mistress Nadia almost smiled. I don't think that she knew that I saw it but my acceptance of her punishment was confirmation for her that she had given me what I needed. I am a submissive and I crave her attention and will do anything for her approval.

"Is your ass bruised?"

"Yes Mistress, it is very tender and a little black and blue."

"Did your husband see it?"

She listened intently as I explained what I told my husband when he saw it. She seemed concerned but not overly so. She wanted to see it and I turned around and pulled up my skirt.

While I was turned, facing away from her she told me to bend over. "Now, keep your skirt up and spread your legs, I want to see what kind of damage those two did to my slut's cunt and asshole."

I did as she asked.

"It looks like you had no trouble taking two big, black cocks. Did they make you cum?"

"Yes Mistress," I said hesitantly.

"You liked it didn't you? Having both of their cocks in you at the same time. How many times did you cum my little slut?"

"I don't know exactly mistress; a lot. They are both big and really stretched my pussy. When one was in my ass and the other in my pussy, I was cumming so much, I thought I might pass out."

"Is that the first time you have ever been DP'd?"

"DP'd?"

"Yes, double penetrated. That's what it's called."

"Oh, yes Mistress. That was the first time for me."

"But you didn't have any trouble taking both of their big cocks did you?"

"It hurt my bottom at first but once I got used to it, it felt good. Different, but really good."

Mistress Nadia then told me that she had never had a bigger slut as a sub before. I took that as a backhanded compliment which is how I think she meant it. Then she told me to spread my legs wider so that she could watch me play with my pussy. Having this discussion and thinking about those two big cocks already had me wet and I bent over further so that she could watch me play with my pussy. She instructed me not to cum until she said so and I did my best to hold back as I shoved two fingers in and out of my wet pussy and rubbed my clit with my thumb.

It only took about 2 minutes before I was begging her to let me cum. I can't help it. When she is watching me play with myself, I get so hot that it takes only a minute or two before I am ready to burst. Now I was sweating, trying to keep from cumming but at the same time, driving myself to an enormous orgasm with my fingers. My pussy was so wet I was making a very loud squishing sound every time I jammed my fingers deep in my cunt.

"I want to see 4 fingers in your cunt, slut."

"Yes Mistress," and I worked another 2 fingers into my stretched cunt. I could feel my juices running down my legs.

"Pleeeeaaaassseee Mistress, may I cum now."

"Not until I say. If you do, I will bruise your ass even further. Do you understand?"

"Yes Mistress."

I held off for another 2 to 3 minutes. It was becoming almost unbearable and I wasn't going to be able to hold off much longer. I knew that if I slowed down, she would never stand for it either so I held it until my stomach muscles were aching.

Finally, she got up out of her chair and walked over next to me.

"Okay slut, you can cum now," and she reached down and pinched my nipple. It sent a terrible pain shooting through my entire body as I came.

It hurt but it also made my orgasm more intense and last longer. I collapsed onto the chair and was breathing really hard. While I was kneeling backwards in the chair, my head laying on the back cushion, Mistress Nadia stroked my hair with one hand and very gently rubbed my ass with the other.

"I am leaving the office today in about an hour and I won't be back until Friday afternoon. Now get dressed and get back to work. I want you to make sure you are caught up on all of your studies and I sent you a list of reports and work that I want you to finish by the time I get back."

"Are you going on a business trip Mistress that I might accompany you?" I kind of laughed to myself after I said it. I'm sure I have never used the phrase 'that I might accompany you' before. I also hadn't packed anything so it would have been a little late to go at this point. I slumped a little as I stood there buttoning my blouse. I know that I sounded desperate.

"No, I have some personal business that I need to attend to. I am bringing back some friends with me and we are going to have dinner at my place on Friday. I want you to be there. Nicholas is making the arrangements. You will act as the hostess. Go there Friday after 4:00 and Nicholas will fill you in."

"Yes Mistress."

"In the meantime if you need me, you may call me on my cell phone. Now get back to work."

"Yes Mistress. I, ... I will miss you." Now, I really sounded desperate.

She just smiled and I left her office and went back to my desk.

I worked really hard for the next few days, making sure that I had done everything she had asked. I checked my work at least 3 times to make sure there were no mistakes.

By the time Friday came, I was so excited about the dinner party. I couldn't wait until 4:00 so that I could go to Nadia's. When it was time, I packed everything quickly and drove to her apartment. I am surprised I didn't get a ticket.

Nicholas was there and he smiled when he saw me at the door. I hadn't known what to wear because there were no instructions about that so I chose a little black dress that could pass for work and evening wear. It was not a particularly revealing dress but it hugged my curves and had a sexy feel to it. I needn't have worried about it though as Nicholas explained.

Mistress Nadia would be arriving at approximately 7:00 pm with 3 guests. I wasn't told their names but there are two women and a man that will be joining her for dinner. Nicholas told me that I would be the hostess and am expected to greet them at the door, take their coats, bags, etc. and show them into the apartment. I am to get them drinks and make sure their glasses don't go empty. He didn't know if the guests were clients or friends.

Oh, and one last thing. He told me that Nadia had left instructions that I was to be naked except for stockings and high heels. I had worn black stockings, the kind that stay up by themselves and my 4" heels. Actually I wore flats to work and just brought the heels for the dinner.

My ass was no longer showing the bruises from earlier in the week, partially due to the care my husband had administered nightly, and my nipples were no longer red and sore although the thought of being naked in front of her guests had them hard and dark pink.

By 6:30 I had fixed my hair and make-up 3 times and I was nervously pacing around the apartment. Nicholas was busy in the kitchen with two additional staff that had arrived shortly after I did. They were young, probably in their 20's and both very good looking. Tom, the man was tall with blonde curly hair and blue eyes. Kim, the young woman was also tall and thin, blonde with blue eyes. Both were dressed in black, him in a black shirt and pants and her in a short but not overtly sexy little black dress. They both seemed to take little notice to me being naked although I did catch Tom peeking out of the kitchen at me once. They really didn't say much to me as Nicholas kept them very busy.

A few minutes after seven, I heard voices in the hall and went to the door to open it. Looking through the peep-hole, I could see Nadia followed by two women and then a man that was carrying several bags. I opened the door just as they reached the threshold. Nadia almost smiled when she saw me and then walked past me as if I wasn't there. The two women that followed took notice.

"I see you have a new pet Nadia. She looks lovely, just your type," said one of the women.

I felt myself recoil slightly at that. I didn't know my mistress had a type. She told me that I was not the first sub that she ever had but I must have put that out of my mind. Knowing that she had a type and that these people had seen the others before me made me a little queasy.

The man that was following was tall and broad shouldered. His chest was muscular and a few stray chest hairs showed about the top button on his shirt. All of them had dark complexions and dark hair. I thought they were probably Greek, like Mistress Nadia.

The women looked like they could be sisters. They were tall and had hour-glass figures. They would never have been models in any women's magazine but they could have been very popular models in any man's magazine. They each had sizeable breasts and curvy hips. They were definitely fuller shaped than mistress Nadia but neither could ever be called fat. All of them were elegantly dressed in black; the women in similar black dresses (Including Mistress Nadia) and the gentleman in a black suit with a white button-down shirt. These were clothes that had obviously been tailored specifically for them.

I took their bags and showed them to the living-room and then took their drink orders. As I was about to turn around, one of the women turned to Mistress Nadia and asked, "What is your pet's name. You haven't introduced us."

Nadia slumped her shoulders and looked at me. "These are my friends, this is Katarina, pointing to one of the two women and this is her sister Christina." Pointing to the man, "This is Kostas," and then pointing to me, "This is my slut."

I was devastated and humiliated although I was standing there completely naked except for shoes and stockings.

"Slut, you may refer to Kostas as Sir and to my friends as Mistress, do you understand?"

"Yes Mistress."

"Now fetch us our drinks and be careful."

I brought their drinks and knelt next to Mistress Nadia. They pretty much ignored me as they chatted about something in Greek. I didn't understand a word of it.

Katerina finished her drink quickly. "Slut, bring me another and not so much ice this time."

I rankled at her calling me slut but I quickly got up and brought her another drink. When I brought it back and handed it to her, she reached out and grabbed by nipple with her thumb and forefinger. I momentarily closed my eyes and didn't think she noticed but I was wrong.

"Your slut has sensitive nipples. I like that. We will have to see just how sensitive they are later."

"You and your fascination with tits. Slut, you may want to prepare yourself for a lot of pinching, twisting and biting tonight. She is likely to pull those nipples right off your chest," said Christina.

I looked down slightly and saw that both my nipples were fully red and distended making it perfectly clear what I thought about that.

Just to punctuate the point, Mistress Nadia added, "Her nipples are happiest when they are stretched and twisted."

Then they want back to talking in Greek and I again knelt next to Mistress Nadia. At one point I thought they might be talking about me since two of the three turned to look at me at the same time but it only lasted a second.

Finally, Nicholas announced that dinner was ready and everyone headed toward the dining room. There were only four place settings at the table which meant that I was not going to be eating. Mistress Nadia saw that I was uncertain and she instructed me to come and kneel next to her.

I was glad the rugs in these rooms were so thick, otherwise my knees would have been hurting at this point. It was still getting uncomfortable but not nearly as uncomfortable as it might have been on the hard wood floors.

Tom and Kim served the food, careful not to trip over me as they moved around the table. Once everyone was served they all began eating as I watched.

"You may eat as well slut."

"Mistress?"

"Get under the table and eat my pussy slut."

"Yes Mistress," I said as I was once again humiliated in front of her guests.

I crawled under the table, careful not to bump into one of the other guests and positioned myself between Mistress Nadia's legs. She was wearing a relatively short dress which I was able to move up easily. Once I lifted her skirt and pulled her black silk panties down and over her feet, she spread her legs and slid forward slightly so that I could lick her. She was dripping wet.

I imagined it was because she was showing me off. I gently licked her slit, lapping up any juices that had escaped. Her labia were swollen and I took my time with each, softly licking and sucking on them individually. Her pussy opened against my tongue and when her inner lips were exposed, I licked the length of them and then gently chewed on them. I heard a slight moan from above.

"It sounds like someone is doing a good job down there?"

"This slut is good for something. I'll let her do you when I'm done."

My Mistress was going to have me lick her friend's pussy. I wasn't sure I was quite ready for that although I could feel a tingling between my legs on top of what I was already feeling. I wanted to make my Mistress happy and if that meant licking her friend's pussy then I was going to make her proud.

By the time, they had finished the second course, I had finished Mistress Nadia. She had suddenly tensed and then flooded my mouth with her juices. My face was covered with her juices as I tried to lick up every drop. After a minute or two, Mistress Nadia reached down and pushed my head away and under the table, pointed to her right.

I crawled over between what I thought were Katarina's legs and as soon as I touched her knees, she slid forward and then pulled her dress up to her waist. She wasn't wearing panties and she too was already wet.

I began licking her like I had Mistress Nadia but this Mistress was less patient and she reached under the table and grabbed the back of my head, pulling me into her steamy pussy. I got the message and quickly began fucking her with my tongue, sticking it as far into her slippery opening as I could. I could hear her mewing above the table.

After a few moments she pulled my head back and from above I heard, "Suck my clit and use your fingers slut. I want to feel your hand in my cunt."

I quickly found her clit and began sucking it while I shoved two and then three fingers into her beckoning cunt. She was humping my face and bucking against my hand now so hard that I hit my head on the underside of the table. She didn't seem to notice or care as she continued to fuck my face and now, the 4 fingers stretching the walls of her cunt. She came in just a few moments, roughly pushing my face away from her sensitive clit but clamping down extremely hard on my fingers which were still lodged deep inside her.

I waited until her orgasm subsided before pulling my hand from between her legs and then licking them clean. She tasted unusually sweet, sort of like honey and basil if that makes any sense. Either way, I cleaned my fingers completely.

I was ready to move onto my next assignment when Mistress Nadia told me to come back to her side. I know my face was covered with Mistress Katarina's juices and when Mistress Nadia saw it, she dropped a napkin on the floor next to me and said, "Clean yourself up slut." I smiled as she looked at me.

"Nicholas, we will have dessert in the living room in half an hour. Slut, bring us four cognacs and be quick about it."

"Yes Mistress."

I got up slower than I originally intended. My knees were stiff from kneeling and it took me a second to stretch. I walked to the kitchen and asked Nicholas which cognac to use and he pointed me in the direction of the liquor cabinet. When I returned with the drinks, Sir Kostas was sitting between Mistress' Katarina and Christina on the large white couch. Mistress Nadia was sitting across from them with her back to me. I set the drinks on the coffee table in front of the couch, Mistress Nadia's first, and then the other three. As I reached across the table, Mistress Nadia put her hand between my legs at mid-thigh and then slowly slid it up to my pussy.

P3Driver
P3Driver
454 Followers