Paying for My Mistake Ch. 07

Story Info
Paying off my debt.
21.8k words
4.75
43k
26

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/17/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
P3Driver
P3Driver
455 Followers

The six chapters before this are part of a story of hoe I made a big mistake and what I needed to do to pay for it. This is a work of fiction so for all of those that are worried about sexual harassment in the workplace and recording what happens with their iphone so they can sue the company, you can stop worrying.

This is the final chapter and it is a long one. To make sense of it,you should read the previous chapters but this could also stand on its own.

++++

I love when my Mistress calls me her pet. It's not that I don't like being called her slut; I like that too and it reminds me of what I am. I just know that if she calls me Pet, that I have somehow made her happy and that makes me happy.

Before we went to bed last night, the first night I ever slept with my Mistress, she called me Pet. I never dreamed that she would allow me to sleep with her and I had a hard time falling asleep, knowing that she was only inches away. I could feel her body heat and could hear her breathing and it made me want her even more. I would do anything for my Mistress.

When it started to get light, I decided to get up and then very quietly went into the bathroom and cleaned myself up. I showered but didn't want to wake my Mistress so instead of using the blow dryer, I towel dried my hair and pulled it into a ponytail. I used my finger to brush my teeth and then I slowly and carefully climbed back into bed with my Mistress.

I lay there thinking about the dinner party last night, how excited I was being naked in front of her friends. Having my ass fucked by Sir Kostas while eating Mistress Christina's pussy and with Mistress Nadia, Mistress Katarina and even the kitchen help watching, was one of the most carnal things that I had ever done.

Lying next to Mistress Nadia and recalling how she later fucked me with the big black strap-on was getting me wet again. I wanted to rub against my Mistress but I was afraid. I kept looking for any sign that she was waking.

Finally, I felt my Mistress stir and I made sure to position myself slightly lower in the bed and looking up at her, somehow hoping that it would further endear me to her. Her pet. When she opened her eyes, I was looking up at her and saw that she almost smiled. I slid closer to her to where I was just next to her but barely touching, willing her to make the move to close the tiny gap between us.

But that didn't happen.

"Good morning Slut. I see that you are already awake and I'll bet that you are already wet between your slutty legs aren't you."

"A little Mistress Nadia," somehow afraid to verify what she already knew.

She reached down between us and pushed her fingers roughly between my legs and into my slit. It was drenched. She pulled her fingers back out from under the covers and held them in front of my face.

"You call this a little? Your pussy is dripping on my sheets. Get up and stand next to the bed."

"Yes Mistress."

"You still owe me for cumming without my permission last night Slut. What do you think your punishment should be?"

I looked down at my feet. "I don't know Mistress. I'm very sorry that I disobeyed you and embarrassed you in front of your friends. I will do anything to make it up to you."

"And so you shall. Take that slutty cunt of yours to Katarina's room; she is in the next room down the hall on the right. If she is not awake yet, I want you to use that cunt licking mouth of yours to wake her and then tell her that I am giving you to her for the next hour. I will warn you right now that she will use every minute of her time with you and it won't be pleasant."

"Mistress, please may I just stay here with you?"

"One more word and I will make it two hours. Now leave and try not to wake me with your screams, Slut."

I was scared now. My Mistress was mad at me and sending me to Mistress Katarina.

I left the room as quietly as I could and closed the door behind me. I was shaking. There was enough light in the hallway to easily find the door but once I entered the room, it was very dark. I listened to hear Mistress Katarina and after a few moments, I could hear her steady breathing. My eyes adjusted somewhat to the darkness and I crept to the side of the bed, trying to see where Mistress Katarina was and what position she was in. My instructions were to wake her by licking her pussy. I didn't want to screw this up.

I moved along the side of the bed and could tell that Mistress Katarina was laying on her stomach with her legs spread slightly. She only had a sheet covering her and I could just make out the outline of her curvy bottom. I lifted the sheet as carefully as I could and crawled onto the bed. I felt her stir but she didn't wake.

As I got closer, I could smell her sex. It was warm and musky and as soon as her scent hit my nose, I began to feel the familiar tingling between my legs. I dipped my nose between her legs and then stuck out my tongue and very gently began licking the outer lips of her pussy.

As soon as my tongue touched her, I felt her quiver and then I felt the bed move when she looked up.

"If you are going to lick my cunt, Slut, then get your tongue in there." With that said, she reached behind her, found my ponytail and pulled me into her with a jerk.

"Now lick and keep your nose buried in my ass. I like that."

I was doing my best to lick her and stick my tongue into her pussy but when she was lying flat it was difficult. She wanted more so she arched her back, lifting her butt into the air and giving me better access to her moistening pussy. She kept a firm grip on my ponytail while I licked, sucked and tongued her hairless pussy. My nose was firmly planted in her ass cheeks, the tip pressing against her brown bud.

"That's it Slut, lick me good. Use your tongue to fuck my cunt."

She started bucking against my tongue, my whole face in fact, and after a few moments, I felt her tense and then quiver slightly as she orgasmed on my face. She held me tight, making it hard to breathe until she was done.

Once she was satisfied, she pulled me up to her face by my hair. I know that my face was covered with her cum and she began to lick it off my chin, cheeks and nose.

"What are you doing here Slut."

"Mistress Nadia sent me to spend the next hour with you."

"I see. What are you being punished for?" she asked as if she already knew why I was there.

"I..... I, came without her permission."

"Hmmmm, I seem to remember that. I guess she wants me to teach you a lesson."

I didn't know what to say. I didn't really expect her to know why I was there. I started to get scared.

"Did she tell you to wake me up like this or did you decide to do that on your own?"

"Mistress Nadia told me to wake you this way Mistress."

"Too bad. I had hoped you would come to me last night but I guess this morning is good too. You see, I already know what it is you need and I will see that you get it."

She ordered me to get up and stand next to the bed with my hands behind my neck, fingers laced together. She got out of bed and walked around behind me, then kicked at my ankles until I had spread my legs a little more than shoulder width.

She walked over to her suitcase and pulled something out. I could only see her in my peripheral vision and then she disappeared behind me. I felt her fingers on my pussy, sliding forward along my slit before she pulled them back and roughly shoved two fingers into me. I was already wet so there was little resistance but it was done so suddenly and so forcefully that I screamed.

She jabbed her fingers in and out of my pussy 3 or 4 times before pulling them out and then walking around in front of me again. She shoved her fingers in my mouth just as suddenly and forcefully as she had my pussy and I immediately sucked and licked them clean, just as my Mistress had taught me.

Now I could see what she had in her other hand. It was a thin leather belt that she had doubled and was holding the ends. She held it up as if to show me what was going to happen. I started to protest but she held a finger hard against my lips.

"Ssshhhhh. You don't get to talk Slut, you only get to scream when I stripe your dirty fucking ass and those big slutty tits. I want you to count them and thank me for each one. If you forget or move, we will start over from the beginning."

Mistress Nadia had never done anything like this to me and I was scared. The belt looked like it would hurt me and I was afraid of the marks it would leave. Mistress Katarina didn't seem like she cared what I thought. She had a gleam in her eye as if she were about to do something that she really enjoyed.

She moved behind me and I tried to anticipate the sting of the first blow. No matter that I knew it was coming, I wasn't ready for it when the first blow struck my ass. I screamed both from the surprise and the pain. It really stung. The thin strip of leather felt like it was cutting into my skin.

"You forgot to count already. We may be here all day."

"I'm sorry Mistress, ONE, thank you mistress."

"Too late, we will have to start again." And she did, delivering a second lash in the same spot.

"One, thank you Mistress." I screamed.

Then across the other cheek. "Two, thank you Mistress."

When I counted ten, Mistress Katarina walked around in front of me and then lashed the side of my left breast. I had never experienced pain like that before. I screamed and fresh tears joined those that were already running down my cheeks. At least I remembered to count and thank her but when the 12th lash hit my nipple, my knees almost buckled. I was crying openly but again remembered to count.

By the time she hit twenty, I was raw. I could see in the full length mirror on the opposite side of the bed, bright red marks across my tits, belly and thighs. She had even hit my pussy once which surprisingly, didn't hurt as much as did my thighs and tits.

"Drop to your knees Slut and lick my cunt," she ordered.

It was then that I saw how she reacted to my pain. Her juices were running down her legs and it was only a few seconds before she flooded my mouth with her cum.

When she was done, she thankfully tossed the belt onto the floor but then reached down and grabbed both of my nipples and pulled me up off the floor by them. My nipples were on fire as she pulled me toward the bed. She slung me onto the bed sideways and told me to get on all fours parallel to the side of the bed.

She reached down once more and grabbed my left nipple and pulled it sharply. She stretched and twisted it, released it and slapped my hanging tit with her hand and then again grabbed my nipple and repeated her torture. My body was so sensitive by this point that every touch sent heated waves of electricity through my body. I knew what was going to happen next and I was embarrassed.

Mistress Katarina took her other had and slapped my left ass cheek once and then pushed her fingers into my pussy again, slowly this time. I heard the squishing sound and knew that she felt my shame. I was so wet and on the edge of a major orgasm. I don't know why the pain did that to me. I didn't like it but it had driven me so close.

"I knew it. You, slutty little cunt, you like the pain don't you? I knew you would and so did Nadia. That's why she sent you to me."

She pulled her fingers from my cunt and slapped my pussy. I almost came but resisted with everything that I had.

"You want to cum don't you Slut?"

"Yes Mistress Katarina, pleeeeaaaassseee."

"Stop whining Slut. You will learn to control yourself and not cum until I tell you. Do you understand?"

"Yes Mistress."

She pushed her fingers back into my pussy again, three this time and slowly fucked me, stretching my pussy, rubbing my g-spot and driving me crazy. Every time that she thought I was going to cum, she changed something. Each time bringing me right to the edge and then stopping. I was dizzy from the constant stimulation and riding the edge of my orgasm. It was becoming intolerable.

I was at the point where I was going to either pass out or cum, when Mistress Nadia walked in.

"You're just in time," sneered Mistress Katarina. "Watch this."

Mistress Katarina slapped my ass hard and ordered me to roll over on my back and put my hands above my head. She then slapped my inner thighs, signaling me to spread my legs. She kept slapping until I couldn't spread them any further. She grabbed my right nipple and pulled and twisted it wickedly with one hand and shoved three fingers back into my pussy, curling them roughly into my g-spot.

She then pulled her fingers out. "Cum Slut!" Then she slapped my clit hard and I started to cum. I was squirting. She kept slapping my clit and I literally squirted my pussy juice off the end of the bed. I had never done anything like that before. I had never felt anything like that before. I was shuddering and cumming and cumming. I think I blacked out.

The next thing I remember; Mistress Nadia was stroking my hair.

"You did well my pet."

Her pet. God, I loved that. However, I could barely move. I was completely spent. The most I could do was prop myself up on my elbows. I noticed that Mistress Katarina was no longer in the room.

Mistress Nadia told me that once I was ready, I could go home. My clothes and my purse were by the front door. "I will see you on Monday. Don't be late."

"Yes Mistress."

***

It was nearly 11:00am by the time I got home and I'm sure that I looked like shit. I climbed into the shower claiming a raging headache so that my husband would leave me alone and not see the marks Mistress Katarina left. I went back to bed and slept until late in the afternoon.

When I woke, my husband was gone. He left a note that he had gone golfing. I at least had a chance to pull myself together. The first thing I did was to check the mirror to see if there were marks from Mistress Katarina's belt. I could still see them but they were fading fast. I ran my fingers over the marks on my boobs, remembering the strange pain and pleasure they brought me. It worried me to think that I felt that way. I needed to do some research.

I sat down at the computer and starting searching and of course came up with a lot of porn where girls were bound and tortured and seemed to love it. It made me almost sick to watch some of it but at the same time, I felt better knowing that I wasn't alone. I might be a freak, but I wasn't the only freak out there. And, when I finished, I found my fingers were in my pussy and I was once again dripping wet.

Over the course of the weekend, I revisited several of the sites and brought myself to orgasm many times while watching. My husband also benefited from my newfound feelings. By Sunday evening he was worn out and I was thinking about what might be next while serving Mistress Nadia.

***

Monday morning, I was at Mistress Nadia's office door right on time. She waved me in and told me to sit in the chair in front of her desk while she finished typing something on her computer.

When she finished, she ordered me to open my blouse. I quickly undid the buttons and pulled the blue cotton blouse open so that she could see my chest. I know that my nipples were already hard. They are normally hard but every time I cross the threshold into her office, they become painfully hard.

"Tell me Slut, did you masturbate this weekend thinking about our little dinner party?"

I knew that she already knew the answer since I could feel myself blushing. The blotchy red on my face and chest is a dead giveaway.

"Yes Mistress."

"What did you like best? Did you like being fucked in the ass while eating Christina's pussy or did you like it better when Katarina took her belt to you?"

"I enjoyed Sir Kostas and Mistress Christina," I stuttered.

"But?"

"I .... I also liked what Mistress Katarina did to me. Mistress, I don't know why. I don't think I want to do that again but ...... I don't know Mistress. I am confused."

"I understand but you must also understand that I am your mistress and you will do whatever I tell you, without question. So, if I choose to send you to Katarina or anyone else I choose to stripe your ass, you will do it."

"Yes Mistress."

"Now, come here and lift your skirt, I have something for you."

I walked to her side of the desk and lifted my skirt. She handed me a small black box with a black ribbon around it. I couldn't help but smile.

"Open it."

"Yes Mistress," I said, a little too giddily.

The box was heavy. I opened it and inside was a shiny silver butt plug with a blue sapphire colored crystal on the end. It was beautiful and big. I'm terrible at guessing how big around something is but I would say that at the largest point it was almost as big around as a golf ball and about 4 inches long. Mistress Nadia pulled it out of the box and held it in front of my face.

"Open your mouth Slut."

I opened my mouth and she carefully pushed the metal plug into my mouth. It felt even bigger in my mouth than it looked.

"This one is bigger than the other ones I had you use. I want you to start wearing it and getting used to it. I have a client meeting in Phoenix on Thursday and you are going with me. You will be wearing this when you meet him," she said as she pulled it out of my mouth.

"Yes Mistress. When will we be leaving?"

"We're flying out Thursday morning and returning Friday, late afternoon. Is that a problem?"

"No Mistress, I'm........ I'm just excited about our first business trip."

"Turn around and spread your legs."

I turned and bent over her desk, holding up my skirt. I was wearing 4 inch heels so my ass was high in the air. I felt my mistress rub the cold metal against my pussy, rotating it, covering it with my juices. She momentarily pushed it inside my pussy and although it was big, the arrow shape and my juices allowed it to enter me easily. I could feel her rotating it around inside my pussy.

Pulling it out was different. My inner walls were grasping at the heavy metal plug, trying to pull it deeper inside me. That, and the blunt, rounded shape of the bottom of the plug made it difficult to extract. It came out with a pop.

Mistress held the plug in front of my face again.

"Look how wet your cunt is. You are such a horny little slut. You can't get enough can you Slut?"

"No Mistress."

She pulled it away from my face and a second later I felt it pushing against my tight pink ass hole. When it didn't go in easily, I felt Mistress Nadia's fingers dip into my pussy and then rub my juices around my tight hole. When she attempted to push the plug in again, it entered much easier. I remembered to push back and felt my tight ring give way to the heavy metal plug. It took a moment but soon it was firmly planted in my ass.

I heard a sound like a picture being taken and a moment later, Mistress Nadia showed me a picture she had taken with her phone, of the jeweled plug planted firmly in my ass. The blue crystal sparkled and surprisingly looked very sexy. You couldn't see my face but you could clearly see my plugged ass and my very shiny, wet pussy.

"I'm sending this to the client so he knows what to expect."

I was embarrassed and excited at the same time.

"Now get down on your knees and lick my pussy slut."

"Yes Mistress," and I got up, turned and dropped to my knees. This butt plug was both bigger around, longer and heavier than the others that I had. It felt good, filling, solid, inside me and I definitely didn't have to worry about it falling out.

On my knees I pushed my mistress' skirt up and saw that she was wearing stockings with garters. Further up, I realized that she wasn't wearing panties and I could smell her sex. It was intoxicating. She spread her legs a little more and I dipped my tongue into her slit.

"Take your time Pet. I don't have any appointments until 10:00 and intend to use you until then."

P3Driver
P3Driver
455 Followers