Paying for My Mistake Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was only seconds from cumming when I looked pleadingly at my mistress, "Please Mistress, may I cum for you? Pleeeaaassseee."

"Yes, you may cum now."

Oh fuck, she said yes. I exploded. I felt Angel start to slide away but I wrapped my legs around her and held her tight. Then she started to cum as well. She arched her back, once again pulling tight on the chains connecting us, stretching our nipples and she began shaking. It was like she was having convulsions. I too was shaking uncontrollably. Then Mistress Nadia and Ms. Clarissa both reached in and opened the nipple clamps, allowing the blood to flow back into our stressed nipples. It was extremely painful and exquisitely pleasurable as all of the sensations ripped through us.

At the end, Angel lay on top of me, both of us covered in sweat and cum. She dropped down and kissed me. I felt her tongue enter my mouth and I accepted it willingly. She wiggled her hips, reminding me that she still had the dildo buried in my pussy. It felt good.

"That's enough," Mistress Nadia interjected and Angel stopped moving. "Clarissa, do you have some lube?"

"Of course, I have some right here." Clarissa handed Mistress Nadia the large tube of lube.

"Angel, do you think you could fuck her ass with that?" Mistress Nadia asked pointing to the double ended dildo still buried between us.

Angel's eyes lit up. "Yes Mistress Nadia, I would be very happy to fuck your slut's ass."

"Good, then turn her over and make sure she is good and ready before you fuck her."

"Of course," and with that, Angel pulled out of me, long strings of gooey cum hanging between us, and motioned for me to turn over and then get on my hands and knees.

I felt the cold lube on her fingers as she circled my tight asshole. She gently worked the tip of her finger inside, pushing more lube inside before she pushed her finger in all the way. She slowly worked her finger in and out of my tight hole before I felt more lube poured directly on my ass and then a second finger. I was starting to loosen up quickly. Her fingers felt good stretching me. I was really starting to enjoy this ass play.

"That's enough," Mistress Nadia said from behind me. "Before you start, put the nipple clips back on her then put some lube on that toy. I want you to start out slow but I want you to give her a good fucking; do you understand."

"Oh yes," replied Angel. "I will give her a fucking she won't forget."

Angel picked up the nipple clips and put them back onto my hard and very sensitive nipples. The heavy chain was hanging underneath my big tits, swinging with every movement and my nipples felt like they were on fire.

Mistress Nadia swatted the chain causing me to cry out. She then said, "Slut, you are about to get a good ass fucking. I want you to enjoy it because when we go on our business trip this week, my client is going to want to fuck that tight little ass of yours and I am going to let him so you better get used to it."

"Yes Mistress."

"You may cum whenever you like; you don't need to ask permission."

"Thank you Mistress Nadia, I promise I will be a good ass-slut for your client."

"I know you will. Angel, fuck her!"

I felt the tip of the big plastic cock at my rear entrance and I remembered to push out. I'm glad I did because Angel shoved that big cock into me in one smooth motion, all the way to the end. I wasn't ready for that but she held it there long enough for me to adjust. After a moment, I was able to adjust to the thick latex cock and Angel must have felt me relax because she slowly pulled almost completely out before once again pushing all the way in, quicker this time.

Each time it was a little faster until Angel was fucking me fast and hard. The heavy chain swinging beneath my tits, causing my nipples to sting with pleasure with each thrust. I was quickly climbing my way to an orgasm when she slapped my ass hard. It was enough to set off the fireworks and I started cumming. Angel never let up as she continued to pummel my ass. She spanked me several more times while I was cumming but I barely felt them.

Once my orgasm started to slow, I really began to relax and get into it. This big cock wasn't ever going to get soft so I thought that I would take advantage of it. I started fucking back, grinding against the base when Angel was deep inside me. It wasn't long before I heard Angel start to moan. I had forgotten that the other end of the cock was in her pussy and it spurred me on to make sure I was giving her a good fuck too.

It took a few more minutes and some trial and error before I figured out how to really fuck her back but when I did, Angel exploded in an orgasm that caused her to almost pull completely out of me. She slowed to a virtual stop for nearly a minute as her orgasm worked its way through her body. Once it did, she was back on task.

She started fucking me ferociously, spanking my ass and grunting each time she drove that big cock into my backside. She reached down and turned on the vibrator. It lit an even bigger fire under me and we fucked each other until we both ended up with a mind shattering orgasm. I was cumming so hard it was running down my legs and dripping directly onto the carpeted platform. The squishing sounds coming from my pussy were matched by the same sounds from Angel's dripping cunt. Finally, Angel collapsed on top of me and we rolled onto our sides, still connected.

I felt Ms. Clarissa reach between us and finally turn off the vibrator and then release my nipple clips. Then she carefully pulled the dildo from Angel first, and then my ass second. Neither of us moved much. We were both spent.

"Let's get them some water and then we need to get back to the office," said Mistress Nadia.

"Of course, girls, you can go get cleaned up. There is water in the refrigerator in the break room, on the way to the restroom."

Angel and I both slowly got up and walked toward the breakroom. We grabbed waters and made our way into the restroom. Inside the restroom there were towels and washcloths and we used them to clean up. I was just about to wipe my legs when Angel stopped me for a moment, dropped down and took a long lick of my pussy. Then, she stood up and kissed me deeply. I could taste my pussy on her lips and tongue.

"That was fun, I hope we get to do that again," she said. "Maybe next time we can trade. I would love to have you fuck me."

"I would like that," I said. We got cleaned up and we kissed again and Angel spent a few minutes gently sucking on my sore nipples before going back out into the store. Mistress Nadia was waiting for me. Ms. Clarissa handed me a large bag with our purchases in it and we left to go back to work.

On the way back to the office Mistress Nadia reached over and played with my pussy. I was a bit worn out but I loved the way her fingers felt on my clit. She always knows exactly where to touch me. I savored her touch and played with my nipples while she brought me to a small orgasm about 5 minutes before we got back to the office.

Once we were in the parking garage, I was about to close the door of her car when Mistress Nadia looked at me and asked if I had left a wet spot on her seat. I hadn't checked and when I looked back inside, sure enough, there was a small wet patch where I had been sitting.

She nodded her head slightly and I knew what was expected. I looked around quickly to see if there was anyone else in the parking area, spread my legs, pulled my skirt up and bent at the waist to make sure that I gave my Mistress a good look at my just fucked ass as I licked up the little puddle of my cum from her leather seat. I smiled when I felt her fingers caress my ass cheeks.

"Don't forget to take that collar off."

"Yes Mistress." I removed the collar and put it in the bag.

Once we were back in the building she all but ignored me. At five o'clock I was back at her office. She just looked up at me, told me that she wouldn't be in the office until late tomorrow and then told me to leave.

I had worn my new jeweled butt plug on Tuesday and again on Wednesday. Mistress Nadia called me into her office on Wednesday afternoon and told me that she was getting a car service and that she would pick me up at my house. She also handed me a list of instructions.

Tonight I was to buy two enema kits and bring them with me. She asked if I had ever used one and I told her that I had an enema once but I had never done it myself. She just nodded. You will learn to do it yourself. Now go home and pack everything that we bought at Clarissa's. Wear one of the skirts we bought tomorrow to travel in and a loose blouse.

"Now go home and pack and don't forget your new plug. Are you wearing it now?"

"Yes Mistress."

"Show me."

"Yes Mistress." I spread my legs, bent over, pulled my dress up over my waist.

"Good. Make sure you clean it good tonight but don't wear it tomorrow until I tell you."

"Yes Mistress."

I left for home and stopped at a drugstore to purchase the enema kits. I wasn't really sure why since that was never a requirement before but it made sense. I wanted to be perfectly clean for my mistress.

Once I got home, I packed everything neatly into one carry-on bag, making sure to minimize any wrinkles. As I packed, I realized that I didn't have a ticket, I didn't know what airline we were flying on, I didn't know where we were staying or if I was going to be in the same room with Mistress Nadia or not. I didn't know what to expect at all. All that I knew was that we were flying to Phoenix to meet with a client. I guess that was all I needed to know.

I didn't sleep well. I was too nervous, excited, and a little scared. I realized half way through the night that I had been so meticulous about packing the clothes Mistress Nadia bought me that I had packed all of them. I was going to have to unpack something to wear to travel and I knew just the one that I thought would make my mistress happy.

I wasn't tired at all in the morning and I was ready nearly 2 hours before Mistress Nadia said she would pick me up. My husband just left for work and I was sitting in the kitchen, on my 2nd cup of coffee, when I started thinking about my Mistress and what she had instore for me on this trip. I could feel the heat and the wetness building between my legs.

Since I wasn't wearing any panties, I didn't want to end up with a wet spot on the back of my skirt so I took it off. It was easy, only one button holding the khaki wrap skirt together. Once it was off, I couldn't help but fantasize how my mistress might use me for her pleasure. I hoped that she would bring her strap-on. I wanted the big black one. It seemed to be her favorite to fuck me with.

It wasn't long before I had three fingers shoved in my dripping pussy, stretching the tight walls of my cunt, imagining it was my mistress fucking me with that big black cock. As I pulled on my nipples, I imagined my mistress making me squirm in pain and pleasure as she pulled and twisted my sensitive nubs, sending me rocketing toward an amazing orgasm.

I exploded all over my fingers. I could feel the muscles in my pussy holding, grasping my fingers to hold them in place as a shuddering orgasm tore through me. I was shaking and my knees went weak. I had to hold onto the edge of the table to keep from falling. It lasted a full minute before I had calmed enough to remove my fingers form my sticky hole.

I slowly made my way to the bathroom and cleaned myself up – again. At least there was only one hour left before I was being picked up. I made one final check of my luggage and made sure that my jeweled butt plug was packed. I kept thinking there has to be a better name for it. Butt plug is not very elegant. I think I will call it my jeweled booty teaser. Not perfect, a little too redneck. How about just my jewel? I like that best.

It was a long hour but finally, I saw a limousine pull up out front and I grabbed my bags, locked the door behind me and tried not to run to the car. The driver took my bag and put it in the trunk and opened the door. Mistress Nadia was inside waiting.

It took us 20 minutes to get to the airport. Mistress Nadia was on the phone much of the time while I sat patiently. We were heading to the smaller airport, closer to the city instead of the big international airport. I assumed it was because it was only an hour and a half flight to Phoenix. As we turned into the airport, instead of going to the main terminal, we turned left about a quarter of a mile before the parking and terminal area and pulled next to a building that I had never noticed before.

Two men came out of the building, one getting the door, the other waiting for the driver to open the trunk to get our bags. There was literally a red carpet and a covered awning that led into the building. It wasn't a very remarkable building on the outside but inside, it was very modern. There was a waiting room with large comfortable looking lounge chairs, a TV, a coffee bar and refrigerator and an attendant that was there, I assume, to take care of whatever we needed.

It took me a moment to comprehend that the waiting room looked out onto a tarmac where all of the private jets were parked. It finally dawned on me that we were taking a private jet to our meeting. Holy shit!

I looked at Mistress Nadia. I'm sure my eyes were as big as saucers. "Are we flying to Phoenix in one of those planes Mistress?"

She looked at me sternly and I realized that I had called her mistress a little too loudly and in public where the other two people and the attendant might have heard.

"Yes, my pet. That one right there," she said softly.

It was one of the bigger planes there. White, with a blue stripe and shining in the sun. It looked fast and beautiful. The stairs were down and the door was open but I couldn't see the inside. I imagined it to be incredible. I could see a woman wearing a pilot's uniform walking around under the plane, checking it out.

"Is that your plane Mistress?" I asked.

"Sort of. It's my father's. It technically belongs to the company but since I am the CEO and own 30% of the stock, it is at least partially mine."

"It's beautiful."

"My father has good taste. He likes beautiful things. It is the best corporate jet on the market he tells me. I think it is overkill and too expensive to maintain but he is still the majority share-holder so, what he says goes."

"I can't wait to see inside. How much longer until we leave?"

"We will be leaving in just a few minutes, as soon as the pilots finish their pre-flight inspection."

We sat in the waiting room for another 5 minutes or so before a young man wearing a nice suit came and told Mistress Nadia that the plane was ready and that our luggage was on-board. I was expecting to have to go through some kind of metal detector or something but then I realized that Mistress Nadia owned the plane and we didn't have to go through any kind of checks. We just walked on-board.

The inside of the plane was just as beautiful as I thought it would be. Nicer than I could have imagined. There were 10 or 12 seats, all while leather. There was a cream colored carpet on the floor that was even more plush than the carpet in Mistress Nadia's office and polished dark wood trim that framed the beautiful interior.

Mistress Nadia introduced me to the pilots, both women, and the flight attendant, a gorgeous blonde that wore a form fitting navy blue pencil skirt, starched white cotton blouse and a navy blue jacket. She wore heels that were at least 3" which seemed odd to me for some reason but the overall presentation was Flight Attendant Barbie.

Her nametag said Sheila and she brought us a really light, crisp white wine as we taxied out to the runway. She helped us buckle into our seats and then she went and sat down just outside the cockpit door which was open. I could see all of the dials and switches and half of both of the pilots. A few moments later we were airborne and I was watching the cityscape disappear behind us as we climbed to the West.

Mistress Nadia seemed a bit bored with it all until we leveled off and one of the pilots called back and said that our flying time was approximately 1 hour and 27 minutes to Phoenix. There was no weather between us and our destination and they expected a smooth ride.

"Sheila, would you mind closing the cockpit door? Thank you," Mistress Nadia said.

"Certainly, is there anything else I can get you?" Sheila asked.

"Yes, I would like to watch that movie that I watched last time. Put it on for me please."

Sheila immediately turned a bright red and said, "Yes Mam, right away."

Then Mistress Nadia turned to me and said, "Take your clothes off Slut."

Now it was my turn to turn red. I knew better than to question her or to even hesitate so I quickly unbuttoned my blouse and took it off, followed by my skirt. I was sitting totally naked in the soft leather chair, the faint sound of the engines in the otherwise quiet cabin, humming in the background.

A second later the large TV on the wall in front of us came on. A movie appeared on the screen. It wasn't a regular movie, it looked more like a homemade video although the picture was very clear. There were two men dressed in pilot's uniforms sitting on a couch, each with a drink in their hand. They were talking about the long flight they just had. The audio wasn't great but I could make out what they were saying.

A woman wearing a flight attendant's uniform walked into the picture. I could only see the back of her but I could tell it was Sheila. She stood in front of the two men and slowly removed her clothes down to a garter belt, stockings and some very high stiletto heels. I could still only see the back of her but I could tell that she was incredibly sexy. Her ass was perfect, heart shaped and firm. When she held her arms up, I could see part of her breasts on either side of her, swaying each time she moved as she began to dance for them.

The pilots just watched but you could clearly see growing bulges in their pants. As the movie progressed, Sheila sat between them and rubbed their crotches and they had each taken one of her perfect tits in their mouths and were sucking on them while they alternately fingered her.

I looked over and Sheila was still red but not from embarrassment this time. She was sitting in one of the chairs and her fingers were busy under her skirt, playing with her pussy.

On the screen, the two men had moved her onto her hands and knees and she was sucking one while the other pounder her from behind. Sheila was moaning around the cock in her mouth and the pilots were calling her names and the one behind her was spanking her ass as he fucked her.

I looked over at Mistress Nadia and she was staring at me. "Go on, play with yourself but don't cum."

"Yes Mistress," I said with a smile and I began to squeeze my breast with one hand and rub my wet pussy with the other.

I continued to watch as the pilots swapped positions and continued to fuck the gorgeous flight attendant in every possible combination, filling every hole at some point. Sheila was moaning now, in the seat just a few feet away from me as she watched herself on the screen. My fingers were busy as well twisting and sliding in and out of my soaked pussy. I was determined not to cum but I was really enjoying watching the screen and the real-life Barbie across from me.

Sheila started moaning louder and I could tell that she was on the verge of cumming. He eyes were closed, her fingers were lodged deep in her pussy and her mouth was open in a perfect O as she came all over her fingers.

I glanced at Mistress Nadia and she was watching Sheila as well. The TV screen went blank and I looked back again at Sheila. Her eyes were still closed but her breathing was starting to even out and return to normal.