Paying for My Mistake Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Go lick her pussy and clean her up. Make sure you lick up every drop of her cum."

"Yes Mistress," and I jumped up and knelt before Sheila. She opened her eyes and smiled. She pulled her fingers out of her gooey pussy and held them so I could lick them.

I carefully licked each finger, making sure to suck the juices off of them, taking them as deep into my throat as I could. I swirled my tongue over her long fingers and sucked them dry as I pulled them from my mouth. Then I dropped between her legs and licked and sucked her pussy clean. I took my time and before I was done, she came at least two more times.

When I started to pull away, she held my head and pulled it back into her pussy. I started licking again and sucking her clit. I tongue fucked her pussy as best I could and then again attacked her swollen clit. It only took a minute before she was cumming again.

When I finished and Sheila let go of my head, I looked at Mistress Nadia and she was smiling. "Now Pet, you can lick my pussy."

I nearly jumped over to where she was sitting and knelt between her legs. She pulled her skirt up above her waist and put her feet up on the seat in front of her, sliding closer to the edge and leaning back, opening her beautiful pussy for me.

I carefully licked and sucked her glistening pussy lips, careful to take my time and give her the best pussy licking she has ever had. I could see her labia turn dark red and swell slightly. I could feel her clit growing as I sucked on it. I was basking in the scent and the taste of my Mistress' pussy.

"Sheila, squeeze her tits, pinch her nipples and I want you to fuck her with your fingers. This slut needs at least three fingers to fill her cunt."

"Mmmmmm, with pleasure."

Sheila knelt next to me and reached under my chest. I pulled my arms back and held my hands behind my back. Sheila squeezed my tit hard and then found the nipple and pulled on it. I can't explain the feeling I get. The pain, the heat, the tingling, the pleasure. It is a major erogenous zone for me and it drives me wild. Sheila delighted in my reaction and she continued to pleasure my aching, needy nipples. She then reached down between my legs and felt how wet I was.

I felt one, then two, then three fingers slide easily inside me. There was no resistance at all sliding in but once they were in, I used my practiced pussy muscles to hold on to the twisting, torturous digits. I wanted her to feel me latch on to them and not let her go. I used all of my strength to draw her further in and she obliged by pushing as far against her last knuckle as she could. She started to slowly and painstakingly pull and push her fingers in and out of my beckoning cunt.

Her slow, pumping, twisting fingers in my pussy and her constant stimulation of my sensitive nipples was quickly bringing me to orgasm. I know that Sheila could feel it and I am sure that my Mistress knew too. I fought hard to focus on pleasuring my Mistress and I knew that she too was close but I also knew that I could not cum without her permission.

I sucked hard on my Mistress' clit and she started to tremble and grabbed my head, pulling me into her. She pushed my tongue down to her open pussy and pushed my nose against her clit and then started to cum. She was shaking and I tried to keep my nose on her clit and my tongue inside her pussy but it soon became impossible. She was thrashing around too much, smashing my nose into her clit and rubbing her pussy all over my face.

That was going to make me cum as well but I was saved by Sheila.

"Nadia, may I make your slut cum?"

Nadia was still in the throes of her orgasm when she said, "Yes! Make that slut cum. Fuck her cunt with your hand and make the bitch cum."

Sheila started ramming her fingers into me, two, three, four times. Then she buried her fingers deep in my cunt and pushed her thumb into my ass and at the same time, pulled hard on one nipple and then the other and then slapped my hanging tits.

I roared over the edge of my orgasm and was suspended on her hand for a full 3 or 4 seconds before I started to spasm uncontrollably. Sheila's fingers in my pussy, her thumb in my ass, my tits stinging, my nipples on fire and my face buried in my Mistress' pussy culminated in a huge orgasm that left me limp and shaking. I was lost in a sea of ecstasy at 35,000 feet.

By the time I recovered, the pilots announced that we would be starting our decent in a few moments and that we should fasten our seatbelts. Sheila got up, straightened her uniform, fixed her hair and then helped me to my feet and helped me dress. Mistress Nadia was completely put back together and already looked like she had just walked out of a salon when I climbed back into my seat. Sheila had given me a wet cloth to clean my face and I was able to mostly fix my hair. We landed a few minutes later.

Stepping out of the plane into the Phoenix heat was like walking into an oven but we were only in the heat for a few minutes before the limousine whisked us away to the hotel. I was anxious but afraid to ask if I would be staying in the same room as my mistress.

I couldn't help but smile when I heard her say, "I have a reservation for two." It was a beautiful hotel and by the time we got to the room, our bags had already arrived and were laid out neatly on a low table. It was a nice sized suite with a nice sized sitting area, bar, and a second room with the king-size bed. There were fresh flowers in the room and French doors that lead out onto a balcony that ran the length of the sitting area and the bedroom that overlooked a well-manicured golf-course. We were on the second floor of the hotel which was only two stories and I later learned was actually in Scottsdale. We still had nearly 7 hours before dinner.

"Have you ever played golf?" Mistress Nadia asked.

"No Mistress, my husband plays and I have driven around the course with him, trying to hit a ball occasionally but I have never actually played."

"You should learn someday. The men still won't want to play with you but if you have a decent swing and know the basics, you could play at corporate events. It's good for business."

"Yes Mistress, maybe my husband could teach me."

"Hmmm, did you happen to bring a bathing suit?"

"No Mistress. I didn't know we might have the opportunity to swim."

"There is a shop down near the front lobby. Go pick out a suit and charge it to the room, then come out to the pool and meet me."

"Yes Mistress."

I literally ran to the shop and quickly found a bikini that looked like it would fit. It was sort of sexy but not slutty. It was white with a silver ring that held the front of the top together. There were ties that attached to the far sides of the top which tied behind my neck. There were two more rings of the same size that held the front and back together at each hip. I charged it to the room and ran back, only to find that Mistress Nadia had already gone. I quickly changed although I kind of hated to wear the suit before it had been washed. I removed that paper thing that supposedly protects the crotch area and

slid the bottoms on. It covered less of my bottom than I thought but was still decent with only a little bit of my ass cheeks exposed. The top felt a little small and my boobs sort of spilled out of the top, the white material left little to the imagination of where my nipples were. Beside poking out through the thin material, I could see the outline of my dark areolas as well. Mistress will either love it or hate it. I don't think there will be much in-between.

I put on a blouse over my suit and walked down to the pool and sat in a lounge chair next to my mistress. A second later, while I was taking off my blouse, a waiter came over and asked if I wanted a drink. I looked at my mistress and she nodded. I ordered a vodka tonic with lime.

"You will only have one. By the way, I like that bikini, it's fitting for a slut."

"Thank you Mistress..." I wasn't sure how to take that. Was it too sexy? Did that mean she liked it or did she hate it? I couldn't tell and I wasn't going to ask. Even if it was too slutty, there were no other people at the pool. We were the only ones there.

"Mistress, may I ask you a question about our meeting tonight?"

"What would you like to know?"

"Was wondering about the client. What is he like and what type of business does he have with us?

Mistress Nadia began telling me about the client we were to meet tonight. He was in his mid-40's, his name is Clay and he started his business from scratch in California, moved it to Phoenix a few years ago and now does nearly $6 Billion a year with us. He is the 5th largest customer we have and moving up fast. He asked for a meeting to go over projections for next year.

Once she explained who he was, I realized that I had done a lot of analysis on that company and knew what our projections were based on overall sales performance and market analysis. I could actually speak intelligently about this customer. I wondered if Mistress Nadia knew that or if I was just there for entertainment. Since she hadn't asked me to bring any of my analysis with me, I assumed it was for entertainment only. I was wrong.

Mistress Nadia reached into her bag and pulled out a file folder. "Here is the analysis you did for me last month. It's good work. I want to make sure that we confirm his commitment for next year and will meet or exceed what your estimates are in this report. If his business increases 30% like you estimated, he could be our number one client."

I didn't know what to say. I had no idea that Mistress Nadia had even seen any of my work. I was excited and nervous at the same time. I hope I was right.

We sat there for another hour or so talking about business. She also told me that through one of her contacts that this particular client, Clayton Delvar, was a big fan of anal. He liked it kinky and in the butt. She flat out told me that this is what I had been training for. "If he wants to fuck your slutty little ass tonight, he is going to and it better be good. Do you understand?"

"Yes Mistress, I won't let you down."

"Now, go up to the room and do the first enema. I want you completely clean. I want you to wait an hour and then do it again. You are not to eat anything then until we are at dinner. You'll thank me later."

"Yes Mistress," I said, wondering what she meant. I was already tingling with anticipation but also trepidation. What kind of kinky things was this guy into?

I went back up to the room and used the first enema kit. It seemed to go fine. I used the whole bag and held if for as long as I could. It was disgusting but I actually felt better afterwards. It had been several hours since I ate last and I was a little hungry but knew that I couldn't and shouldn't eat anything.

An hour later I did it again, half a bag this time. It wasn't nearly as bad this time. I did it again with the other half of the bag and this time it was completely clean. Again, I felt better afterward, refreshed. I might have to try this more often.

A few minutes after I had finished and showered, Mistress Nadia came back to the room. I was still naked and standing in the bathroom when she walked in.

"Did you do what I told you?"

"Yes Mistress."

"Where is your butt plug?"

"It's in my toiletry bag Mistress, I'll get it."

"Give it to me."

I handed it to her and she looked at it, studied it and then handed it back to me. "You will put this in right before we leave."

"Yes Mistress. Mistress, where are we going to dinner?"

"We are having dinner at his house. It's just down the road. You will wear the corset and the red dress tonight with black stockings. Go get the corset and put it on, I will help you tighten it later. The stockings have seams in the back, make sure they are perfectly straight."

"Yes Mistress."

I went to my suitcase and pulled out the corset and the stockings. I slid the corset over my hips after I loosened the laces. I remember how it felt when I tried it on at Ms. Clarissa's shop. It was constricting and I remember having a hard time breathing until I go used to it. I wasn't afraid of it, I was actually starting to get excited with the anticipation of how it would embrace me, shape me, give me that perfect hour-glass figure.

Once I had it on, I found it somewhat difficult to bend while I fixed my stockings but knew it would be completely impossible if the corset had been tightened. It took me quite a while to get the seams straight and finally, when I looked in the mirror, I was more than a little surprised at how sexy I looked. I slid on the stiletto heels which made my legs look even longer and sexier.

My Mistress had already dressed and was just finishing her make-up when I walked into the bathroom.

"I'm ready to have the corset tightened Mistress," I said as I did my best to strike a sexy and seductive pose.

"OK, go stand in the middle of the room, I will be right there. Oh, and don't forget to put on your silver collar." And then I heard her pick up the phone and call the front desk. Could you please send someone up to my room? I could use a nice strong man to help me with an issue I'm having with my luggage.

I was puzzled at what she could possibly be talking about. Here luggage was fine, laid out neatly and I couldn't imagine what she needed help with. It dawned on me that I was standing in the middle of the room with only a corset which didn't cover my boobs and I had no panties on, meaning I was virtually naked and there was a man on the way to our room. I started to turn toward the bathroom.

"NO! Stay right there, slut. Since you didn't get a chance to show off your slutty tits and ass at the pool, I thought you might like to do it now. Stay there and don't move!"

"Yes Mistress."

I stood there knowing that she was giving me the humiliation that I hated and desired. She was going to have a strange man come into our room and see me naked and then have him tighten my corset while she watched. I was anxious and my pussy was getting wetter by the second. I was facing the door so as soon as she let him in, he would see me, all of me, standing there nearly naked.

It was only a moment later when there was a knock on the door. Mistress Nadia opened the door and told him to come in. He was tall, well over 6 feet and blonde with curly hair. He looked like he spent a lot of time in the sun and had a swimmers body. Long, lean muscles and very little body fat. His arms had no hair on them, again probably a swimmer that kept his body shaved to cut down resistance. He was young, probably a college student working part-time. He was tanned and well-muscled. His tan contrasted nicely with the white short-sleeve shirt, red vest and black pants.

I think he was taken at first with my Mistress' beauty and didn't even notice me since he was looking at her, but it was only for a moment. The second he saw me standing in the middle of the room he froze. He stared for a moment and then looked at Mistress Nadia.

She grabbed his hand and pulled him to me. "I need you to help with these laces. I can't pull them tight enough. I want you to tighten them as tight as you can and still allow her to breathe. Can you do that?"

"Uhhhm, yes Mam. You might have to tell me when they are tight enough."

"Of course, now start in the middle and then work your way to the top and bottom."

He walked around behind me, his eyes checking out every inch of my body as he walked past. The tiny quarter cups barely held up my otherwise completely exposed tits. I didn't need to look to see that he was looking at me, I could feel his eyes on my ass.

He started in the middle and pulled the laces tight. It made me take a breath suddenly but it wasn't enough yet to affect my breathing. I could feel my body constricting as he worked his way up, Mistress Nadia said little other than "Tighter!"

At one point he was pulling up and out on the laces and pulled me into his body. I felt the distinct outline of a hard cock against my buttock. He quickly pulled away.

It took at least 10 minutes if not 15 before Mistress Nadia was satisfied that the corset was perfect. I saw her pull the young man around in front of me and she ran her hands over my body as she explained to him how the corset accentuated my figure.

I could feel my breath was constricted but I was adjusting. So was the young man standing in front of me although he was adjusting to what appeared to be a nice hard cock, constricted in his pants. He couldn't take his eyes off of me. He kept glancing between my tits and my pussy. I know he was hoping for more than a tip but Mistress Nadia handed him $100 and told him that she hoped he would be around tomorrow to help us with anything we might need.

"Of course," he stuttered, "Anything you need. Just ask for Tim. No...nobody else. I will make sure to take special care with anything you need." He backed out of the door, almost tripping and as soon as he was gone, Mistress Nadia was giggling. Another first.

I never heard her giggle before. It was almost like a school girl. I was giggling too.

"You should have seen his hands shaking when he was lacing you up. I thought he was going to cum in his pants."

"Can you blame him Mistress? I'm sure he has never seen anything like this before in his life."

"Well, let's see how it goes and maybe we can show him a few more things before we leave. Now finish getting dressed and make sure that your make-up is perfect and don't forget your butt plug. You may use a little bit of lube to get it in but not too much. I don't want you a squishy mess back there. Our car will be here in 15 minutes so get moving."

"Yes Mistress."

I walked into the bathroom and realized that I was still not totally adjusted to the tightness of the corset. I was struggling to breathe from just that little bit of movement. I tried to take as deep breaths as I could to try to stretch the corset a bit but it was still very tight.

I went to put my butt plug in and realized that the corset was so tight and restricted my movements to a point where I could not bend enough to insert it. I walked back into the room looking down at the floor.

"Mistress, I need your help. The corset is restricting and I'm not able to bend and twist enough to insert the beautiful jeweled plug that you gave me. Could you help me please?"

"Seriously? Oh, alright. Go back into the bathroom, I will be there in a second."

My mistress walked in as I was once again trying to position myself to try and insert it and she then realized my predicament. She walked over and took the plug from my hand.

"Spread your legs and bend over slut. Now, pull your cheeks apart for me."

I bent at the waist, as far as the corset would allow and reached behind, pulling my cheeks apart. I felt her dab a little bit of the lube on my tight hole and gently rub it in before she pushed the cold steel of the butt plug against my asshole. She pushed and twisted and it started to slide in easily at first. The further she pushed and the thicker the plug got, the more force she had to use. I had been practicing and it did slide in relatively easy.

She washed her hands and then took a washcloth and wiped up any spare lube that had been pushed out of my ass, slapped my cheek and said, "Now quickly, get dressed."

I put on the red dress. When I was standing still, it was stunning, sexy and fit my shape perfectly. When I moved my left leg slightly and the slit opened, it went all the way to my waist and my entire leg and hip were exposed. You could plainly see the tops of my stockings and it was also obvious that I wasn't wearing any panties. If I was, you would have seen them 3 or 4 inches below the top of the slit.

"You look delicious Slut."

"Thank you Mistress. Do you think our client will think so too?"