Paying For My Sins

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mike slowly opens the door to the bedroom and peeks in. At first he doesn't believe what he is seeing. The room is almost dark except for a light left on in the adjoining master bath. No, this isn't real. But he looks again letting his eyes adjust to the dim light. The scene before him is unreal. His wife, his sexy, hot, always horny wife Cheryl is sitting on top of another man while some woman suck her tits and sometimes kisses her on the mouth. Someone must be forcing Cheryl to do this. She would never cheat on him. Who could this be to make Cheryl unfaithful to him. Having seen enough Mike opens the door and rushes into the bedroom and in a matter of a couple of seconds is next to the bed before anyone in the room even knows he is there. Something stops him in his tracks....

Mikey: "Oh fuck Mom, your pussy is so tight. I don't think I can last much longer. Damn you're a good fuck. I wish I could fuck you and sis every night. Hot damn, your pussy is sucking the cum right out of me...."

"Oh yes....fuck me son.....fuck momma's hot cunt.... Make me cum....I love riding your hard cock... shove it up my pussy as far as you can get it.....Yea......Your going to make your mama cum.... fuck yea......fuck me baby....fuck your mama good...."

Michelle: "Oh yea mama....fuck him. I told you Mikey had a big fucking cock. I told you that you would love fucking him.... Damn, I love sucking your big fucking titties.... I love the way your titties feel..... how hard your nipples get..... Fuck him mamma.... Fuck him good so I can eat the sweet pussy of yours again when he cums in you......fuck him.."

Mike stopped at the bed, he couldn't believe what he was seeing much less what he was hearing. All of a sudden Cheryl sensed the presence of someone else, opened her eyes just as Mike looked at her. Their eyes met and immediately Cheryl stopped, not knowing what to do. Mike froze.....what now?

Seconds passed but it seemed like hours. Mikey and Michelle wondered what was happening. They looked up and saw their dad standing beside the bed. No one moved....no one spoke for what seemed an eternity....

Michelle: "Hi Dad, I guess you found out what we've been up to tonight. Mom wanted to call and tell you but when she called you didn't answer and she said that is was better that you didn't because she didn't know how to tell you. Dad? Dad, are you alright?"

"Mike, I can explain...it's been crazy. We were watching a movie then we started talking about sex the next thing you know Michelle is eating my pussy and Mikey is fucking Michelle and we came in here and you show up and......"

Mike: "So this just started tonight? It just happened a little while ago? You three haven't been doing this behind my back?"

"No...nothing like this has ever happened before. I swear....nothing..."

Mike suddenly calmed down a little. His wife was not being raped, his children were safe, actually more than safe and no one has been trying to deceive him. Actually, this is the most erotic scene he has ever witnessed.

Mike: "Ok, calm down. Everything will be all right. Mikey, do you like the feel of your mother's pussy?"

Mikey: "Yes sir, its better than I ever imagined."

Mike: "Well then be sure and treat it right. If you do it will treat you right too."

"You mean you're not mad?"

Mike: "Actually, I was just worried because I thought you were being forced. But, it appears that everyone here is happy and doing what they want to do, so no, I'm not mad. I'm just horny....Its been over a week since I've had sex myself."

Michelle: "Well, in that case daddy, why don't you come over here and let me help you. Mom has already told me everything about you and I think it's time for me to find our for myself."

Mike: "Is that alright with you Cheryl?"

"Alright? I'd be disappointed if you didn't take her up on her offer. After all I have your son's big prick stuck up my pussy right now and if I don't get back to it I'm afraid it will go away."

Mikey: "Don't worry about that Mom, I can stay like this for hours."

"I don't doubt it, like father like son."

Mike undressed quickly and moved over to the other side of the bed where his daughter Michelle was waiting. Michelle lay back admiring the size of Mike's hardening cock and started playing with her wet pussy.

Michelle: "Dad, as much as I loved licking Mom's pussy tonight and getting fucked by Mikey, I think I want your prick buried up inside my pussy more than anything."

Mike: "I'm glad to hear that sweetie because your pussy looks mighty fine and as soon as I get a taste of it I'm planning on showing you the time of your life."

Mikey: "That's it....go for it Dad. Her pussy is as tight as any you will ever have the pleasure to fuck."

Mike: "Speaking of fucking Mikey, don't forget your mother's asshole. She can't be satisfied until her ass has been fucked at least once. She won't be able to sleep at all tonight until her tight little asshole has had a cock in it. Believe me....."

Mikey: "Thanks for the advice dad, maybe you can give me some pointers later."

Mike: "Be glad too but first I have a hot little piece of pussy here to satisfy."

Michelle: "Dad, will you fuck me in the ass too? I've never tried it but I want you to be the first."

Mike: "Love to sweetheart. Just as soon as you get your fill of my hard cock deep in your little tight pussy."

"Oh, yea.....Like the old saying goes.....a family that fucks together sucks together...."

more later...

12