Paying Interest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mr James
Mr James
298 Followers

Stepping to the side he gestured for Kat to lead the way into the dining room, where bowls of steaming soup were arranged on the table. Kat looked around and saw that only two places had been set but, by the side of Andrew's dining chair, a third bowl of steaming soup had been placed on the floor. Andrew clicked his fingers and pointed to the bowl on the floor. Kat crossed the room and knelt at the side of the chair. Greg had followed them into the dining room, barely able to take his eyes off Kat's ass and the base of the vibrator embedded between her cheeks. Andrew slipped his hand into the pocket of his pants and tapped a button on the remote control, speeding up the vibrations and increasing their intensity. Kat knelt on the floor, the vibrator shifting in her ass, making her open her mouth in a wordless sigh as her eyes glazed for a moment and she felt the familiar tightening in her ass and pussy.

Andrew and Greg sat, opened out their napkins and began to spoon their soup int their mouths. Kat arched her back and lapped at her bowl, curling her tongue to scoop tiny mouthfuls of the savoury broth. Andrew reached beneath the table and, placing his fingers against the base of the vibrator gave it a sharp shove, moving it inside her anus. Kat almost choked on the soup in her mouth as she felt his fingers scraping over the welts on her buttocks, but managed to control herself, so that she did not lose any of her food.

It seemed to take forever, but at last they had finished the soup and Andrew signalled Kat to take away the used soup plates and bring I the main course. In the oven Kat found a steak casserole, hearty chunks of meat and vegetables bound in a thick sauce. Carefully she ladled the food onto the waiting plates and into the bowl that Andrew had placed ready, then carried them back into the dining room. Kat knelt and lapped at her bowl, managing to catch the chunks of meat between her lips. The two men spoke softly, paying scant attention to her, except when Andrew reached into his pocket to adjust the control for the vibrator, speeding it up or slowing it down to keep her just on the brink of cumming.

At last they finished their meal and Andrew pushed his chair back, signalling Kat to clear the table. Kat took the dishes through to the kitchen, scraped them carefully and loaded the dishwasher, then made her way back to the dining room. Greg was sat on his chair, pants and briefs around his ankles and his cock hard and erect, jutting from beneath his belly. Kat looked at Andrew, who gestured to Greg as he spoke. "Greg seems to have a problem. I think your outfit has made him swollen and uncomfortable," he informed her, "As a good hostess, you should take care of it for him."

Kat started to shake her head, just as Andrew pushed the button on the remote control to intensify the vibrations in her ass. Almost dazed, she took a step towards Greg, the vibrations making her belly and pussy ripple. She opened her mouth but only a faint mewling came out as she moved another step closer.

"Stop!" Andrew commanded, "I didn't give you leave to walk to him. Crawl."

Kat dropped to her hands and knees and crawled across the dining room carpet towards Greg. The sight of this beautiful young woman covered in cum, with food smeared around her lips, made his cock swell and harden even more. Slowly Kat drew closer and closer, until the sour smell of his unwashed cock filled her nostrils, making her eyes water. Tentatively, she reached up and curled her fingers around the base of his cock, feeling the greasy, unwashed skin sliding beneath her hand. Greg reached down and pressed his hand on the back of Kat's head, forcing her face closer and closer to his erect, slimy cock. Kat could feel the bile rising in her throat as the sour smell of his dirty cock assaulted her senses. Kat could see the slime of his pre-cum glazing the purple head as he pulled her closer and she clamped her lips tightly together. Andrew grinned fiendishly and tapped the button on the remote, in his pocket, to intensify the vibrations in her ass. Involuntarily, Kat's lips parted to let a soft moan slip between them and Greg forced her mouth onto his swollen cock.

Kat almost gagged on the slimy, rancid taste of Greg's cock on her tongue but, mindful of Andrew's power over her, she began lapping and sucking vigorously at the swollen head in her mouth. She ran her tongue all over the shaft in her mouth, bobbing her head back and forth, hoping to make him cum quickly and get the experience over with. Greg grunted and grabbed her hair, pulling on it to force her head down onto his cock, so that the head went right to the back of her mouth. Kat was relieved to find that Greg's cock was shorter and thinner than Andrew's and she could take it in her mouth easily but she still had to fight from heaving on the bitter, stale taste of him.

Greg was panting now and Kat could feel the shaft of his cock swell and begin to jerk in her mouth but he still had not cum yet. Desperately screwing her nerves to the snapping point, she closed her eyes and forced her head further onto his cock, gulping as the tip of his cock reached the back of her throat. Kat felt the prickle of Greg's hairy balls against her lips and then his cock jerked in her throat and a pulse of bitter, Gooey cum splashed into the back of her throat. Kat swallowed reflexively, gulping mouthful upon mouthful of Greg's rancid-tasting sperm, until his cock softened and spat weakly onto her tongue.

Kat slowly pulled back, letting his cock fall from between her lips with a wet slurping sound. As she squatted on her haunches in front of Greg, and then slowly crawled across the room to lie at Andrew's feet she felt a mixture of revulsion and shame at her behaviour, mingling with deep satisfaction at completing her monthly payment. Greg was already pulling his pants and briefs back on and fastening his fly. Without speaking, as they had arranged, he left, closing the door quietly behind him.

Andrew reached down and stroked her long dark hair, matted with sweat. Kat relaxed beneath the languorous caress of his fingers against the skin and sighed as she felt his long fingers gently tugging on the lacings at the back of her corset. Slowly the tight band around her belly and beneath her breasts eased and she was able to take a deep, sighing breath.

"Well done, my dear," Andrew told Kat, "Now go and clean yourself up quickly, we should just have time to catch the theatre, if we hurry."

Kat hurried out of the room and up the stairs, reliving her day's experiences and resolving that, whatever else happened, she would make sure that she paid every last bit of the interest Andrew could demand.

Mr James
Mr James
298 Followers
12