Paying Lord Belfour Ch. 02

Story Info
She must continue to pay him back.
2.5k words
4.4
48.6k
24

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 06/28/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eventually, the carriage slowed. Belfour woke up and tied Eleanor's dress back up. He would not allow her to put back on her petticoats and undergarments though. Instead, he shoved them into one of the side compartments of the carriage. He used his coat to cover the stain on his pants. When they left the carriage, Eleanor saw that they were at a large manor house though it was not one she recognized.

An elegant man came sauntering down the steps to greet Lord Belfour.

"Is this the girl then?" He asked turning to Eleanor.

"No, no this is my ward's governess. We are working on her training." Belfour responded.

"Ah good, good." The man responded. "Come and get refreshed."

A young maid came to lead Eleanor off.

Lord Belfour turned from speaking to his friend to address her.

"We are staying the night here. Go and take a bath. I will up shortly to see to your attire for this evening." Eleanor blushed and curtseyed. She felt certain that her clothes from school would be decidedly out of place here. But she followed the maid without comment.

Lord Rathbone led Lord Belfour up the stairs. "I must show you my new modifications. I have put you in one of the rooms." They entered the room Lord Belfour was to use and Lord Rathbone led him over to the bed. On the wall above the bed was a set of thin chains and on the wall beside the bed was a large mirror. Though Belfour and Rathbone had many of the same predilections, Belfour privately thought the room was a bit extreme. Rathbone then led Belfour over to a door.

Belfour noted immediately that the door led to the bathing chamber where Eleanor was having her gown removed by the maid. As they watched, she stepped out of her gown and entered the bath. Rathbone slapped Belfour on the back.

"My, she is quite lovely. What an addition to your stable!"

Belfour smiled. "Thank you. She is wonderful with her mouth too. After she has had some training, you should visit and try her out."

Rathbone laughed. "Good Good. Do you require any of my stable this afternoon?"

Belfour shook his head. "I want to begin her training immediately."

With a short bow, Rathbone left the room.

After watching Eleanor for a moment longer, Belfour went to Eleanor's bedchamber to wait for her to return. When she entered, she wore a long thin silk robe that molded to her damp body. Belfour felt himself getting hard immediately. Excellent, he thought.

"My lord..."

"When I come into the room or you come into a room and I am alone, you are to get on your knees, put your arms behind you, and bow your head. Do not speak unless spoken to."

Eleanor bowed her head and swiftly knelt on the floor.

Belfour went and stood in front of her. He lifted her head so that she was looking directly at his crotch. "Kiss me hello." Eleanor started to rise. "From where you are." He ordered. "You are not my wife. You're purpose is to serve my manhood. Greet me properly."

Eleanor hesitated uncertain about what he wanted but then leaned forward and kissed him on the front flap of his pants.

"Good girl. Now stand and try on this gown that I had the maid pick out for you."

Eleanor rose, but immediately looked uncomfortable. "Milord, you want me to put it on now." Belfour moved forward and took hold her by the lapel of her robe. "When I tell you to do something, I expect you to do it immediately."

Belfour's hands dropped to the tie of her robe and tugged. Her robe fell open. Belfour gave a little smile. "Has anyone ever told you how beautiful you are, my dear?"

Eleanor gasped and tried to cover herself with her hands.

"Please milord. Surely we can find some other way for me to pay you back. We could write my father and insist he do something."

Belfour chuckled a little. "Now little one that is not how this works."

He pulled her to him and with a little growl kissed her between her should and neck and then began to kiss her neck. Eleanor moaned a little when he kissed a sensitive spot on her neck. Belfour raised his head. "You see, my dear, this way we both get to enjoy my payment."

Eleanor blushed. "But..."

"Hush" he admonished and then his lips came down on hers demanding, seeking. She parted her lips and his tongue invaded her mouth, taking her.

As he kissed her, he cupped her breast with his hand and began to palm her nipple. He gently pushed her backwards till her legs hit the bed. Then he lifted his head and pulled her robe off her shoulders.

Eleanor tried again. "Please milord. I can't. You can't."

"Ah but I can"

Eleanor started to struggle. "No, please."

But he tipped her back onto the bed and pinned her down. With his weight on hers, Eleanor tried hitting his shoulders. "Stop!"

Belfour straddled her waist and sat up. He removed his cravat and used it to pull her arms above her head and tie them together. Then he removed his shirt. Eleanor gasped.

"Milord, I can be a governess, but please don't do this."

"Hush, my girl. You will grow to love this."

Eleanor felt tears come to her eyes. Her reputation would be ruined. She would never be able to get married or have children.

Belfour pressed his weight onto her again and started kissing her. He kissed her face, her tears, her nose. Then he claimed her mouth with his own. She responded though she was not sure why. Her tongue seeking his. She realized briefly she found some comfort in his kisses.

Then he moved his body, his hands trailing down her body. He licked her nipple, swirling his tongue around it. His teeth grazed it and he began to apply pressure with his mouth, suckling on her. She moaned and arched her back. The sensation was incredible and she felt blood rushing to her waist. She lifted her hips pushing her body up into his.

He raised his head and smiled. "Just beautiful."

He slid the rest of the way down her body to the dark curls. He parted her legs. Eleanor struggled to try to sit up unsure of what he was doing. But Belfour pushed her back gently with his hand on her stomach.

He opened her up and ran his hands along her upper most thighs. "Tell me you will do whatever I want, my dear. Say it."

Eleanor eyed him warily.

Belfour looked into her eyes and used his thumb to rub her nerve. She gave a small cry.

"Say it." He commanded softly.

Eleanor closed her eyes and tried to ignore the sensations he was creating.

Her eyes flew up when she felt his tongue take the place of his thumb. Belfour sucked on her and swirled his tongue. Eleanor gave a cry. "Oh...milord...please...don't....oooooh"

Belfour continued using his mouth to pleasure her and inserted a finger into. Eleanor shuttered and tried to close her legs against the sensations that were overwhelming her.

She was panting unable to say anything else.

Belfour increased the pressure and inserted a second finger. He worked his fingers in and out rubbing her on the inside and using his tongue amongst her curls.

Eleanor couldn't stand it. The sensations made her feel like her whole body was going up in flames. She tried to turn her body away from his touch and bury her face in the bed clothes. Not being able to escape, she surrendered. Her entire body shuddered and throbbed as she cam.

Belfour rose off the bed as she continued to feel the aftershocks and removed his boots and pants.

Eleanor tried to sit up when she saw him standing before her naked. She was not at all certain what was going to come next and after what she just experienced now and on the carriage ride. She wasn't sure she could handle it.

Belfour crawled back over her and kissed her hard.

He stroked his cock and inserted the nub into her wet sheath.

"Easy, now." He told her quietly as he entered bit by bit.

"Milord." She whispered. "You are too big. It won't fit."

Belfour chuckled and began to slowly stroke his cock into her. With each thrust he went in further. He wrapped Eleanor's legs around his waist and began to move more rapidly. Eleanor felt tears in her eyes. "Please...please..."

Belfour savored the feel of her. She was his.

He kissed her fiercely and grinded himself against her.

He came with a grunt and collapsed on her. "Now you are mine."

After a while of enjoying being inside Eleanor, even as his cock lost its hardness, Belfour pulled out and went to the nearby washtable and pitcher. Eleanor tried to avert her eyes. She could not believe how he flaunted his naked body. She wished the bed would swallow her up but she was too sore between her legs and her hands were still tied in his cravat. Belfour returned and gently cleaned her between the legs. Then he untied her hands. He rubbed each wrist gently and kissed them.

"Get on your robe again and summon the maid. I want to have that dressed I picked for you mended before dinner."

Eleanor gratefully rose and pulled on the robe. She was so happy to have clothes on again. She hoped he would leave so that she could think about what had occurred and try to figure out a way to escape from him. She was both ashamed of what had happened but also aware that she had enjoyed it too.

To her chagrin, Belfour only pulled back on his clothes as they waited for the maid. He also remained as the maid helped her into the dress and gave specific directions to the maid regarding how he wanted the dress to be altered to better serve as a dinner gown.

After the maid finished, Belfour was very happy to see that her new gown was tight and pushed her breasts up to the point that any sudden movement would cause them to come free. He put his hand on the line of her bosom and pushed the cloth. Her breast immediately came free. "Excellent." He bent his head and took one of her breasts in his mouth. Eleanor gasped. His mouth kneading her breast and his tongue swirled over her nipple. His hand pinched at the nipple of her other breast. When his mouth left her breast, he looked into her face. "Whenever it is just you and I in a room, you are to leave these uncovered. Am I clear?" Eleanor nodded. "Good. Cover yourself up. We are going down for dinner now." Eleanor tucked her breasts back into the dress as best she could and followed him down the stairs.

When they entered the room, they found Lord Rathbone with his back to them standing next to two young women, a slim brunette, and a curvier blonde at the pianoforte. While the young girl played, another young woman sat facing Lord Rathbone on the bench. As Eleanor approached, she realized the young blonde was sucking on his manhood to the timing of the piano. Rathbone glanced back, smiled and gave a little wave to the two of them. Another young woman, another pretty brunette, entered the room behind them. She introduced herself as Cordelia and asked about their trip. After a few excruciating moments for Eleanor of trying to make pleasant conversation while her host was so obviously occupied, the butler entered and announced dinner.

The girl at the piano stopped playing. She turned and Eleanor was struck by how stunningly beautiful she was. In fact, all three girls were stunning. "Hello, my Lord, my name is Elizabeth, call me Beth, and the young woman sitting next to me is Mary. My Master is occupied, so we will lead you to dinner now." Beth and Mary each took one of Lord Belfour's arms and led him from the room. Eleanor trailed behind them. Eventually, their host joined them and the two men engaged in pleasant conversation. Eleanor was uncomfortable. The other young ladies, though pleasant, didn't even try to engage in conversation with her. They just politely ate and listened to the men talk.

After dinner, the men brought their port back to the adjoining room. Lord Belfour pulled Eleanor down beside him on the couch. He put one arm around her and with the other pulled down on her corset revealing her bosom. The arm around her began to pull and play with the breast nearest his hand. Lord Rathbone sat on the couch across with Beth on her knees beside him. Eleanor was shocked when Beth opened Lord Rathbone's pants. She brought out his manhood and began licking her tongue up and down it occasionally taking the tip in her mouth. Though Eleanor was terribly aware that she had been doing that same activity just this morning in the carriage, she was mortified to be watching some other girl doing it, especially as Lord Belfour palmed her exposed breast.

The other two girls knelt before Belfour and undid his pants. Together they began to rub, lick and suck his cock. Eleanor squirmed and tried not to look. Belfour glanced over at her and smiled. "Watch them very carefully. They are quite skilled."

Eleanor blushed as Belfour took her breast in his mouth as the other two girls sucked on his manhood. She felt so embarrassed by the behaviors here since she would have thought this improper for such a noble household. After some time, Rathbone dismissed the girls and Eleanor was led away to her bedroom. She smiled uncertainly at the maid who helped her change into a very thin gown. "Miss, you must drink your tea." She said softly as she left. "It will make you feel better."

"Yes" thought Eleanor. "it probably will."

She drank her tea and climbed into bed.

The tea made her feel relaxed and she felt her body go weightless as she drifted off to sleep. In her dreams she once again felt Belfour's hand between her legs, rubbing. She squirmed as her body responded to the sensations created. Then the hand left and something larger took its place. She tightened as she felt the invasion. It woke her and she realized that it wasn't a dream. His Lordship had his manhood inside her and was thrusting it ever deeper inside. She was shocked fully awake. He smiled into her face when he saw she had awakened. "Tighten your legs around me." He ordered as he slowed his thrusts for a moment. Then he increased their speed and depth. She felt the tension rising in her as it had before earlier in the day. And she shuddered with her release as he cam inside her.